The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A small garden that is maintained by its owner , an owner who values her garden. Mine!
Just so that Fanny can cover her back she has commented that she has a terrible memory. I call that a lie too. She certainly has selective memory syndrome.
Simply stunning! Really, so, so beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A small garden that is maintained by its owner , an owner who values her garden. Mine!
Just so that Fanny can cover her back she has commented that she has a terrible memory. I call that a lie too. She certainly has selective memory syndrome.
Your garden is beautiful, I am very envious. A lot of hard work I would imagine, but so worth it. A place of calm for you in the midst of everything else going on around you. Thank you for sharing it.🥀🌺🍁

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You're the sweetest thing! 🥰 Thank you! This year has flown by hasn't it! I'm happy to share my birthday with Halloween celebrations in the VIP Lounge this year. Let's throw the doors open to non VIPs too, so everyone can join in. I've never been to a Halloween party. They're just not a thing in Australia, or strangely, Northern Ireland, despite the Irish 'inventing' Halloween.
Have I got my Tattlers mixed up? I thought you'd bought a place in Portugal? I like the connottions Halloween brings to mind eg that Demons, fairies, spirits of the dead walk the earth. Legend has it that there is a thin veil between the living and the dead on the 31st October and the 1st November. It is said because the veil is thin it is possible to contact spirit (if you believe) more easily. I do love all things spooky, witchy, spiritual but the thought of a Halloween Party doesn't do it for me... The schools have Halloween Discos for the infants, It's a sight to behold... so many Marvel costumes, Iron Man, Spiderman, Hulk, Draculas etc and Fairy Princesses all walking to school with parents who are just as excited as the kids.
---
That Yorkshire tea she drinks . . . I recently saw two new varieties of it in my supermarket. One is called whatever the tea is 'with biscuits'.
It supposedly tastes like biscuit flavoured tea.
---

I'm waiting for this to happen to Dan.
Sometimes he looks so tired, especially after lifting heavy objects and equipment.
That's when mistakes are made.
It could be something as simple as a mis-step and it will be all over red rover.
The Tea with biscuit tea is too sweet but then I don't take sugar in tea or coffee, so maybe it was me... it tastles like you have dunked a biscuit into your tea... it's not refreshing.. I bought two boxes as they were on offer but ended up giving them away and the recipient didn't like them either...
---
Now this is a garden I could escape to...it has a path that leads to a magical place... I can visualise chimes tinkling... please say you have chimes... it is bliss. 💜 🌱🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you tartlets for your kind words.
I have lots of paths in my garden as I designed it with all my nieces and godchildren in mind as well as myself.
I recalled the fun I had as a child exploring the paths in my grand parents garden ( slightly loathed to mention this. 😂.My grandparents were very Victorian ) and the joy I have had with children here remains.

I value scented plants especially.
My deaf friend on his first visit said it feels calm here. Such a compliment.
It is my sanctuary, and yes whilst the storms are raging with some life changing events unfolding for me I can retreat even now to my humble garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Beautiful garden !!!
Leaves the old "Jardin Ingles" to shame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Given that it is Fanny and Snorts 3rd Anniversary, as of a few weeks back, he must have jumped her very soon after his arrival at CHMN Sept 2020. We are not quite at the reveal to the World "her Dutch Boyfriend" by Channel 4 which will be two years ago in early Nov '23.
3 years since Snorts “tried to kiss her” and she was lonely, how romantic….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Every time I see that double door kitchen cupboard I want to get a bowl of hot soapy water and disinfectant and scrub it clean... it doesn't matter if it show signs of wear and tear but at least clean it... Nutti went into it twice on a recent vlog and it was clear for all to see it was filthy.
Notice that all the time. Also the floor underneath when she open the doors was filthy. Does Fanny not own a broom?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anything would put Fanny's Jardin Anglais to shame. Even a Japanese rock garden, or the red forest around Chernobyl.
Astroturf and resin garden gnomes (let’s tell BJJ the latter are fine examples of Renaissance statuary).

Last edited:
  • Haha
In Fanny’s recent vlog she says they are starting to board the floors of the chapel in readiness for repairs.
It is as if preparations are really happening, yet again LIAR Fanny, as one of your guests photographed those boards THREE months ago.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
All this craziness was in style when I had a sylph like figure, and I remember wearing a long line girdle weighing 115 lbs. Madness.
The madness was me thinking I should loose 5 or 10 lbs when I weighed 115lbs. Looking back at photos I am taken aback at how thin I was already. I had to iron my hair between towels because the trend was straight, stringy long hair ( my hair was wavy bordering on curly). Yes, madness for sure.

• Heart
In Fanny’s recent vlog she says they are starting to board the floors of the chapel in readiness for repairs.
It is as if preparations are really happening, yet again LIAR Fanny, as one of your guests photographed those boards THREE months ago.
Great catch. Frankenfraudie strikes again. She is a pathological liar. She will do or say anything to continue her grifting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I‘m not an expert in fraud, tax and labour laws, but i do know this

- fanny repeatedly promised accounts and full transparency but changed her mind. She has never come right out to say, sorry, i said i would share this but i changed my mind. I inderstand if you wish to end your contribution.
- she also quietly changed the trems of the association, which was never discussed.
- her cousin was hired specifically to do the paneling. At no point has she provided clarification of his role and if he continues to be paid by patreon.

as far as i am concerned the money she makes through yt, sponsorships, selling her wood, and private income is her business. Whether she pays taxes or not is up to the government to sort out.

the question of whether people believe Fanny is an immoral person, a narc, or simply unkind is up to each person. I think there’s substantial proof she lies, omits details, and frames things to her benefit. Afterall she has the phone and can edit a video the way she wants. But i think there’s more to it than just legalities ….some or even many of us were taken in by Fanny’s story…bamboozled, hoodwinked, charmed and then we started to wise up. Nobody likes to feel like they were just a mark…a sucker….and then one by one, we’ve seen the real Fanny. The gig is up. At least for us. For her loyal and ardent patrons, they may never see it perhaps because they choose not to. In a way they are lucky because they really do only see the life love and laughter. When i watch, all i see is a spoilt, entitled wealthy woman with several properties and holiday homes play the part of a poor, vulnerable, delicate, fragile, but sweet childlike person ….there are serious levels of manipulation occurring and once you spot it, you cant un-see it. Much like PhiPhis bald spot.
In the end, she can only be stopped by her patron followers. As long as they continue to fund all her fraudulent activities she will continue on. She’s used people all her life. YouTube and the pandemic were the perfect storm for Fanny’s grift.

• Heart
An absolutely beautiful garden, I envy your patience. It's your own perfect haven of calm and tranquility.

• Heart
I’m hoping he gets a puppy as it will chew all of their precious furniture and wallpaper 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.