Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Your boss, apart from being fair-minded must value you as much as do as he was anxious for your welfare.
He absolutely does. He protects every one of his workers. And he does appreciate me, as I am a reliable, flexible little cogwheel that keeps the machine going - just like here. LOL.

Do you ever sleep?
I sleep a lot and nap a lot too. LOL. I'm just lucky enough, that the 1000th post comes either when I wake up or arrive home from work.

RE: Franz Josef. I suspect he's on our side. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Iolair

VIP Member
He also just does not know how to interact with adults. He was used to being the apple of his grandparents eye . He must be very dull company.
He has not been educated in culture or class. He has no manners and lacks any skill that warrants attention for the right reason.
Who else in the whole of the chateau verse does not work? Even the little boy on escape to the nightmare helps and does useful things .He is just Fanny’s maid.
Ps I know Fanny ‘ thinks’ she works.🙄😂
Sometimes I just look at Phillip and think... 'Really, that's the sperm that won?'

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jules100

VIP Member
Dress update 🙄. I’ve been looking for a dress to wear to my oldest’s upcoming wedding. I’m a very casual person, shorts & flip flops most days. Since I’ve lost 25 pounds over the past few months, I haven’t bought a lot of new things, except a few cute J Crew tops I couldn’t pass up. I’ve been mostly shopping in my own closet. Wearing a lot of different things that haven’t fit quite right for a while. During this dress shopping process, I was surprised that I now wear a U.S. size 4.

I started looking online to get an idea about what’s out there in the fancy-ish dress world. After physically shopping in several department stores in two malls, I didn’t find anything, so I ordered two dresses that looked nice and felt like me. I don’t want to stand out. I just want to be a lovely, vague background character.

#1. I thought this would be the one.
IMG_7645.jpeg

#2. This one jumped out at me from the beginning, but no one else seemed to like it.
IMG_7642.jpeg

Surprisingly, #2 was the hands down in person winner. Everyone, including the happy couple and my husband, gave it the thumbs up. It looks much nicer in real life than in the pics and is quite slimming. Thanks Neiman Marcus!

Now I just need to find some cute shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Apologies for the derail.
Wild weather has put half of NYC underwater! 😧
It's crazy! Our little family is celebrating Sukkot in the Hamptons where it's raining but not as bad!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Here is the spring summer 2023 collection as posted on the souleiado site. One Souleiado store is located near Versailles, the favorite stomping grounds of the little orphan princess.

Here are the accessories. Did Fanny buy 2 of the red travel bags ?

Here is the fall 2023 line. See if you spot her wearing items from this collection in the next few weeks.

Here are items now on clearance ( Fanny would have purchased any of these items new at full price but I am including the collection so the current line of clothing from this company is represented in this post.

Scarves

What items from these links have you seen her wear? Dresses, skirts, blouses, scarves, etc.? She never buys Khillip clothing.

Locations of 24 stores in France

Stephanie has no money left in the Patreon fund for restoration projects at the Dump. She has spent it all on her self: tens and tens of thousands of dollars in clothing alone for herself in 2023 alone, luxury travel, paying “ staff” to cater to her and care for the daily activities at the Dump, online auctions, luxury linens, expensive suitcases, bags, jewelry, and shoes.

The heating will never be completed. She has already set up her lies to wiggle out of heating this year. She us spending that tax free money as quickly as it comes in. She will never show the accounts or complete any significant restoration or renovation project because she has spent all the funds collected on herself. Her pattern is clear by now: ebeg, cry, collect a huge sum of money fir a project, knock down a wall or ceiling, then the project is put in halt indefinitely.
I don’t think Anne Marie will stand for working in the cold this year. She put off the heating for until it was cold. She does not like coming off that money til the last possible minute.
---
Hey all, whipped through three threads with out me lol ! Chateau verse is BORING…… read a few fun books and weekend away for a much needed cousins weekend, was much more interesting although I missed all of you lot and your humor!!
Southern Lurker messaged me on IG and has been locked out of TL any ideas?
I’m keeping up, but it’s hard. I got another puppy. Suck it PhiPhi!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
A cook along with Snorts is not going to be a winner winner chicken dinner.

His hair🤮.
He said MariA helped him with preparation and he has adjusted the recipe slightly🙄😮.
However he FAILED to tell the audience it was an Hello Fresh meal. Don’t they tell you what to do Snorts, can you not read pictures?
As far as I am aware LIMES ARE CITRUS Snorts and you are supposed to be allergic to citrus.

Keep the red tower free as Snorts will be having the Squits
---
She is going to use FRK’s mother to provide content for several advent videos, just like she used Michael P. for advent video content in the past.
It will be October soon, so Stephanfraudie has to get ready to film fake Thanksgiving, fake Christmas, and fake New Years videos so she can have them finished weeks before the holidays begin.
I know the type Marie's mother is very well. It is sickening to me that this dynamic is going to be played out via the pink phone. God help Marie is all I can say.
[/QUOTE]
It is a replay of Bubble girl and her mother. A free stay for an opportunity for them to promote their trades/ wares in return… for being filmed by the oh so well known half a chateau owner - Fanny.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Jules100

VIP Member
We shouldn't be searching each other out, it doesn't matter and maybe that's why they left the group.. We share what we share of ourselves, but I'd never go digging to 'out' anyone here, I just enjoy everyones' contributions... What point is there in saying "You're THIS guy?
I know for a fact, there are people out there in this weird YouTube world of chateaux that we are all drawn to, that look lots of us up, hold grudges and want nothing more than to hurt us. It is insane. Be careful.❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Iolair

VIP Member
Three grown men squished onto a two seater sofa.
Snorts sitting alone on a three seater sofa.

Did no-one want to sit next to Phillip?
Not even his "girlfriend?"

Screenshot_20230928-225850_Chrome.jpg

Awwwww... diddums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I knew something was up!!

Oliver & Camilla at Magical Modernist Mansion have announced on their latest vlog that they will be posting less YouTube. They will only post when "they have something to say". Due to planning and getting approvals, they really don't have a lot to show. They said that this doesn't mean they'll post once a year, but they definitely will not post once a week.

But what about their Patreon, you ask? You know, the one that people were asked to join so they could help "save their mansion". Of course, they'll be keeping their Patreon account, as all grifters would, particularly those in the realm of the Grand Grifter herself, Stephanie Jarvis. They will continue to show little snippets on their Patreon account at a more regular pace.

** I will say this in their favor. At least they have come out and said they've got nothing to show. At least they aren't showing a bunch of bullshit, daily cutting room floor scenes. At least they're honest, I guess.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Fanny looks like a clown in that expensive dolce gabanna outfit with the large blue fluffy earrings. The outfit only brings out her ruddy Gerry like features. Perhaps dressing in bright primary colors allows her Percy age paramours/ Only Fans for Seniors to see her clearly in videos.

Still a LieLande miracle. Stephanfraudie is rushing everywhere and has already ditched her morning “ waddle.”

Admin, my ass. She is playing up the little orphan princess angle, whenever she spots a desk, she plops down and claims she is doing hours of administrative work.

Cluttery Khillip is an absolute waste of space. All he does is spend his time on online auctions spending tax free money that is not his to spend. He has a very weird obsession with the dump. Fanny has moved on and is spending thousands of dollars monthly on designer dresses, shoes, etc. for herself.

When he is no longer of any use to her and is tossed away like an old Kleenex and kicked out of the Dump, Fanny will keep everything he has purchased with Patreon funds, etc. He keeps trying to mix his crap with hers. Fanny will video Amaury and Kevin tossing porcelain into boxes and loading them into a delivery van to be driven by Snorts back to his homeland.

Khilip’s plates from his grandfather, were sadly an autumnal fail. He looked dirty in his denim shirt. The quail looks like something Phi Phi would have expelled after a disastrous evening of crème brûlée, egg, salad, and chicken. All MarIA had to do was to serve her potato shaped dessert to end an all around unappetizing Dump meal.

Amaury is still the on call Dump fix it maintenance man. He made a comment in the video that people could now see how he has to spend his days at the Dump now there are daily videos to record him. Fanny could care less about Molly the dog and could barely put forth the effort to feign interest.

Marie does speak and act like a small child. She loves to speak very slowly and in a contrived child like voice. That is her way to act “ cutesy” and to inspire people to take care of her like a toddler. That doesn’t work at the Dump, where it is every Dump resident for himself.

Cheap ass Fanny purchased the smallest cake available for Kirsty. What a humanitarian.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Ditto! You always make me laugh!

On another note, how are you feeling?
Still some fatigue but so far managing the symptoms fairly well. My rheumatologist is cautiously optimistic that I’m moving into a remission. I’ve been able to avoid the steroids, which is a positive for me. I’m just taking it day by day. Thank you for asking. It helps knowing you’re not alone out there.🌻

• Heart
Reactions: 36

thatsrich

My vote is Shrek, he is in love with Fanny and defends her. Sara doesn't have to know, his way of keeping close to Fanny. That is why she doesn't monitor him. He has English language skills, knows the inside scoop of the farm house. Makes sense to me anyone else thinks this might be it?
---

MP could be bi, you never know. It was a good thing for Fanny at the time they seemed like genuine friends, were great together. So sad it fell apart and all for Snorts. Bad move on her part.
---

I am in the US and have never heard of that show. My bet is still on Shrek.
---

Isn't the wood being milled in the tennis courts? I wonder if the inside storage is for that wood? Also just dawned on me how ironic, the only place of outdoor exercise at the dump, is the tennis courts and it is being converted to a wood / mill storage bin. No pool, no tennis, no sanitation, no place to waddle.
For a 40+ room property, there is an appalling lack of functional rooms and amenities

- no commercial kitchen or hygienic cooking food prep space
- no welcoming front reception (now the dining area)…just natty’s scrappy desk
- no delineation between private and public spaces
- no GSalon
- no covered garden spaces such as a covered gazebo
- no lovely tea room
- no covered outdoor eating area….tables haphazardly thrown togethr with random scrappy chairs
- no library
- no bnb office area for guests to work, or self-serve kitchenette except in apartments
- no mini bar or small fridge or in-room coffee make like nespresso
- no pool, hot tub, tennis or gym
- no communal bikes, no marked paths
- only one small laundry for residents
- a huge lack of outdoor seating….and especially comfortable seating. Just a bunch of scrap benches And old musty cushions if any
- a whole bunch of pokey rooms filled to the brim with boxes, old clothes and crap.

where do guests relax without staff and residents walking by? There is absolutely no where to sit!

Why not offer guests a picnic basket filled with local goodies and provide a spot for them to dine outside?
i would not stay in a bnb or hotel for more than a night that didnt have a coffee maker, mini fridge, and a proper desk.

massage in the crumbling GS….ewwww and terrifying.

how often do they change top bedspreads and soft furnishings in rooms? You know its dusty and buggy.

besides major structural issues, the whole place needs a major renovation and upgrade.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
when did you start noticing Fanny is a narc?
I actually watched Doing it Ourselves first from the start (the channel was “pushed” to me by YouTube) and then I found Fanny after that. I really didn’t watch her channel much. I found Tattle after Michael mentioned the “hate site” in a video…and I joined Tattle after his Madrid fiasco and second “crying” vlog. Fanny was called out as a narcissist on here, so I started to watch and follow what she was doing…and I agreed with the narc observations Tattlers had made. After following for years, you can really see the pattern.
---
I don’t know.. how many?

Oh my God, is that one of those rhetorical questions again? You know that I am not good at those.
I’m going to guess that 4.5 people pulled Fanny aside and told her PhiPhi is gay. I’m not sure how you get a half person, but I’m sure it was the lower half. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Tonight I had a glass of wine which cost £9. My son seemed to think this was normal😳
Yes, that seems quite normal, even on the less expensive side for a restaurant like that. In my neck of the woods, Portland, Oregon, a glass of wine at a swanky restaurant is going to run about $12-15.
---
I love this man's reaction to the entree being served.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
To be fair, she is posting a flog a day not what happens exactly that day. And having 3 to 4 days of video's ready can insure continuity.
I don't see SJ at fault here.
Please leave this group. Check will be in the mail.
---
I'd like to cut Dan some slack. The man has been working hard on his own for over a year now. Wether we like him or not, the man deserves what's coming his way in terms of monies.

Madam greedy is panicking since her views and patreon have never been this low since her peak. Her dailies will give her about 600 to 800K views a week.
On second thoughts, your check will be kept in.

• Haha

Iolair

VIP Member
We've a whole new Winter wardrobe to discover, lucky us.

Still as dull as ditch water, they go on walk.

MariE is rehashing/relaunching her channel for the umpteenth time. Snorts cooks rice pudding and god knows what else.

One of the comments in the live chat was asking had the Grand Salon work been abandoned and was it now going to be a sewing room. Are these people for real, it'll be a bloody big sewing room.
Screenshot_20230926-200208_YouTube.jpg

Yes Denyse, that's exactly what's happening. The whole rennovation project has been dumped. The grand salon will, from now on, be a sewing room. Be prepared to see every surface in the shiteau covered with sewing projects from the massive grifted stash of fabrics that have been forever dumped in the attic. There will be pillow covers, cushion covers, Renaissance gowns, evening frocks, day dresses, Xmas decor, napkins, table cloths, table runners, totes galore, soft squirrel toys, men's vests, hats, hair bands and scrunchies, curtains, quilts, pelmet covers, bags of lavender, and all embroidered. The first vlog will consist of a raid on Narnia with a major discussion on what materials to use for what projects. The second vlog will discuss who gets to use the new sewing machine first. The third vlog will see the beginnings of a table napkin. Each of the 50 vlogs after this will be dedicated to sewing, sewing and more sewing project ever finished... then one morning you'll wake up and think, why am I supporting this stupid woman? And you'll join Tattle saying wtf was I thinking!

• Haha
  • Heart