The Chateau Diaries #260 Stephanie Jarvis - the chatelaine of shoppin', clickbait, croc' tears & money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously finally tuned the piano the heck with all the B and B guests that had to sit through the recitals of Maria on an untuned piano. Oh well better late than never.. and making the step to not have the people who pay here to travel and buy expensive things not sit in a wood shed, instead have some childrens school chairs that poke into the grass and a super ugly tent to make you feel so welcome. never did see the Posey that they all took home after quite a very long winded discussion about them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Patreon video is up. Here is the drama ...

Starts with a lovely view if the tent and Stephanie ( In another brand new dress) that looks like she is naked thanking patreon's for coming.
View attachment 2369065View attachment 2369029

A view of the tent - with all the lalande ( downstairs staff) chilling after a long few days at work

Dan the not so man has taken a few days off and come to film the patreon days ( but don't worry she filmed a lot too - so the patron funders will get all the specials over the next few weeks)

Today we get the day before patreon day ( all the hard work None of which is done by strep)

View attachment 2369034

Anne Marie himself is back - Strep tells him we missed him - he doubts it - Steph tells us he was working on a secret project or biritish TV which is why he hasn't been on camera recently
View attachment 2369067

Nick, Oncle and Marie are setting up the tent for patreon day- They borrowed it for free from the local commune ( la association Bonvauve) apparently they mayor helped them take it down to transport to Lieland and they got a drink of wine at 10;30 that morning

They have 2 tents and they have put them so they face the Chapel (I wonder if that helps drum up more money from the brainless fools and helps them open the wallets - to save the chapel) * cough cough to fund fanny's next holiday*
View attachment 2369080

Its jared birthday so Tante has made cupcakes with cream and blackberries ( at least she is kind enough to think of something for him)

View attachment 2369098

Jared has turned the dining room into a ampitheatre for the piano concert that Marie apparently will treat the patrons to - I noticed that that is a lot of wine glasses and tumbler shakers out in Peacock corner - a boozy weekend coming eh!

View attachment 2369104
View attachment 2369111

Nasti is seen whne step asked her to sit and look at the piano ampitheatre movng a bunch of board games - do they plan of bring the guests to death so they retire to play alone?

View attachment 2369116

Back to tante and the cupcakes - they are for luch- aparently it will be breakfast for both Maria and strep (who was apparently awake for ages but has no breakfasts)

View attachment 2369122

They look delicious - my grandma made similar ones with strawberry jam, whipped cream and putting the top back in 2 halves as butterfly wings - a war recipe I believe.

View attachment 2369125

Onto Pavlina - who steph asked if she pulled the short straw of weeding - She is on the unsafe balcony and stairs ( That Brenda and co on FB said last week are safe, they just shouldn't use the stairs) -Maybe a bite against fB questions of the structural integrity of the balcony

Birthday lunch with JAred -
Stephanie’s altered blue eyes in the second look reptilian.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread @ComtesseRose, the last one went so fast! Thanks to Fanny’s lies!
Thanks @tuffiti for the patreon’s video, I’ll watch it tomorrow, if I have time because I don’t want to go to bed angry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she run out of stuff to... stuff her bosom?
For someone who spends a lot of money on so many expensive clothing, she always manages to make them look ill fitting and awkward. Either too tight, or too big.

Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 15.46.01.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Fanny just needs to lay off the prints with those dresses. Everything looks like a curtain. Invest in good undergarments. Jeez

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Apologies for the blurred screen shot.
In the ‘Where did that dress come from ‘ quiz…Another new dress on Fanny, who can get the maker on this one!?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just been down the TB rabbit hole - seeing as how it was definitely a problem in poorer areas of South Auckland, NZ in the past.
I found this interesting: "Tuberculosis (TB) remains an important communicable disease in New Zealand. Incidence rates in recent years have been higher than those in Australia, the United States, and Canada, and slightly lower than the rate in the United Kingdom."

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Those TENTS are a DISGRACE and should be burnt immediately. The nerve of Fanny. They would not have been put up in my garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you for sharing 🥰

What a messy vlog! Did she edit this whilst high?
The events were literally happening at random, dinner with Gerry, then Gerry arrives. Setting up the tent, then 2 clips later the tent arrives. I'm socked she didn't show Chantal making the cupcakes after they were served. (The cupcakes looked amazing btw! My mom used to make similar ones and now I am craving one so badly! :cry:)

Also, wasn't the secret project for C4 that took longer that expected, the little iron gazebo?! didn't they start that over a month ago? I think if Amaury has mastered one art, it's the art of working at a glacial pace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Next year Fanny goes all out for Patreon Day and the weather is against her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Chapeau @Tea with lemon I don't know how you do what you do but you're amazing.

Is anyone keeping a tally, £/€/$000,000 of all the new clothing purchases? Ffs! How does she get away with it? It's not like she’s being discreet...
She just googles 'dress with flowers and leaves'... it's all she's worn for the past 6 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The money she spends on clothes is one thing, but the sheer amount of unnecessary consumerism is socially and environmentally irresponsible! Does this woman EVER read anything about the state of the world today? Where does she think all this crap ends up? Some of it goes to thrift shops, but anything that doesn't sell is dumped! Okay, some of it also is recycled or sent on barges to third world countries, but most is dumped in landfills. She doesn't even know what she has anymore. My goodness, even Kate Middleton who is extremely wealthy and in the public eye all the time, recycles her clothing. Fanny has two MOs: wear the same fugly dress over and over ad nauseam (think yellow dress), or wear a different and NEW dress for every outing. It's a reflection of how she lives her life going from one extreme to the other. The clothes are either cheap or used or new and expensive. Same with makeup and hair. No make up and dirty strands hanging or full on makeup and big hair a la beauty pageant contestant!
Steph needs a stylist that was born before 1990 and schooled in design. Snorts is not doing a great job
---
So Percy knew it was not cancer. But did not know it was TB until he arrived in SA? That is the story is it? But according to Fanny, he was told to go back to SA to get earlier chemo. So she is telling lies according to Isabelle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.