The Chateau Diaries #260 Stephanie Jarvis - the chatelaine of shoppin', clickbait, croc' tears & money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ those tents look like army surplus from WW2. I wouldn’t have been surprised to see the cast from Dad’s Army lurking about. Why not spend some money Fanny and hire a white marquee that could have been made “so pretty” by decorating it with flowers and greenery from the grounds. FRK would have been in her element. But then the effect would have been spoiled by the awful tables and chairs that they used. Hey ho I suppose it’s one step up from the shed they were in last year. Just a pity that the recent storms and heavy rain was missing when it was needed.
All I could think of was soon the cast from ALLO! ALLO! would be entertaining while passing the hat for the Chapel funeral fund.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My question after watching all that is- everyone seemed to be busy with something for the day- Tante did lunch and table cloths, pavlina weeded, Scottman did pressure washing, Anne, Nick and Oncle did the tent , M&M helped with Stuart in the kitchen,The birthday man did the chairs, Marie sorted flowers, Phillip set up the outside tent table and chairs we saw Kirsty in the garden on our Sunday flog on the strummer and Pavlina and Maria scrubbed the fountain- What did you do fanny besides shove a camera in peoples face? Nothing- how exhausting!! Time for a holiday methinks! SA to montetise Percy’s illness and pretend to make it not all about her? Maybe after that with all her stress she will need a nice long 2 Weeks in Venice-
4077th M*A*S*H

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Those TENTS are a DISGRACE and should be burnt immediately. The nerve of Fanny. They would not have been put up in my garden.
Yes they are grey and seen better days, but I found her attitude about them rude and dismissive... saying they'd seen better days or whatever... THEY WERE FREE FANNY... IF YOU WANTED BETTER, PAY FOR NEW ONES, OR RENT SOME WHITE ONES... She's so bleeping rude and unappreciative...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well, she is grieving, you know.....

SpongePhil Square Head (props to whoever it was here that called him this! I love it! ) is looking very square headed, per usual.

View attachment 2368944
yes whoever first remarked on the square head thank you. I knew there was something off with the guy more than the obvious. It is just a perfect square and freaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BTW, I noticed Natti imbibing in the bubbly in the patreon vlog, so there goes the pregnancy theory. 🤣

• Haha
I'm going to start calling Fanny, Blanche DuBois. If the name fits....

• Haha
  • Heart
Fannie's expanding middle is making it difficult in correctly sizing the dress she was wearing.

Probably had to go up a size to fit her waist by doing that the top is now too big. If there were originally straps on the dress, the straps would be constantly falling off the shoulders. She cut them off. Now she has a gapping bustline. Maybe she should have snagged some of that iron-on tape her Aunt was using to make the tablecloths.

I agree, proper foundation garments would have solved the problems.
---
WTF with the tablecloths her Aunt put together. Sewing machine broken my arse.

Lazy, lazy last minute Fanny. No planning on her part for the event that keeps her quite comfortable in booze, clothes, travel, etc. Disgusting those tents were, did you notice the stains on the ceiling? The chairs remind me of when I went to school, many, many moons ago. You could get your butt pinched sitting on them.

Let's really see if she does set a Patreon Day in September, oh wait, she didn't confirm what year....lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
yes whoever first remarked on the square head thank you. I knew there was something off with the guy more than the obvious. It is just a perfect square and freaky.
That was me that gave him the moniker Spongepube Squarehead.

• Haha
  • Heart
My question after watching all that is- everyone seemed to be busy with something for the day- Tante did lunch and table cloths, pavlina weeded, Scottman did pressure washing, Anne, Nick and Oncle did the tent , M&M helped with Stuart in the kitchen,The birthday man did the chairs, Marie sorted flowers, Phillip set up the outside tent table and chairs we saw Kirsty in the garden on our Sunday flog on the strummer and Pavlina and Maria scrubbed the fountain- What did you do fanny besides shove a camera in peoples face? Nothing- how exhausting!! Time for a holiday methinks! SA to montetise Percy’s illness and pretend to make it not all about her? Maybe after that with all her stress she will need a nice long 2 Weeks in Venice-
Come now - Fanny had been away visiting Snorty's parents and that 10 hours of driving was exhausting. When there's work to be done Fanny's usually AWOL or sick in bed, so I guess the fact Fanny's running around with her pink camera is an improvement of sorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those steps! That’s a lawsuit waiting to happen! Did you hear that visiting Patreons? Be careful how you fall down those steps…THAT’S A LAWSUIT WAITING TO HAPPEN!!! 😉 😄

View attachment 2369655
Look at the top of the stairs. There is a plant pot in the middle and rope/chain going across to stop idiots er Patreons from using them. Bet it wasn't Stef's idea!

• Haha
In my view, if you can afford to buy and wear a $300 dress, or a $600 dress, you can certainly afford to have the dress altered to fit you exactly.
The best tip I ever learned from What Not To Wear........buy the best clothing you can afford and pay to have them tailored to fit you.

In other news, @mousepanda8 reported on some of the goings-on in the Patreon video via pictures - I haven't watched the video yet. In one of them, she/he said Stephanie had made a comment to Jared about finding a holiday home close by. I hate to break to Stephanie, but he has announced other plans.......

I think I understand his trepidation now......

1691630581265.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Look at the top of the stairs. There is a plant pot in the middle and rope/chain going across to stop idiots er Patreons from using them. Bet it wasn't Stef's idea!
They had that last year too. They may as well make it a permanent barrier because it won't be any different in the future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In my view, if you can afford to buy and wear a $300 dress, or a $600 dress, you can certainly afford to have the dress altered to fit you exactly.
The best tip I ever learned from What Not To Wear........buy the best clothing you can afford and pay to have them tailored to fit you.

In other news, @mousepanda8 reported on some of the goings-on in the Patreon video via pictures - I haven't watched the video yet. In one of them, she/he said Stephanie had made a comment to Jared about finding a holiday home close by. I hate to break to Stephanie, but he has announced other plans.......

I think I understand his trepidation now......

View attachment 2369686
Somebody's got some money somewhere. Two words I would banish from anyone over the age of six: magical and miracle. Not going to happen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes they are grey and seen better days, but I found her attitude about them rude and dismissive... saying they'd seen better days or whatever... THEY WERE FREE FANNY... IF YOU WANTED BETTER, PAY FOR NEW ONES, OR RENT SOME WHITE ONES... She's so bleeping rude and unappreciative...
She was quite the witch in that video. Also seems to be oblivious to the fact that she’s a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.