The Chateau Diaries #260 Stephanie Jarvis - the chatelaine of shoppin', clickbait, croc' tears & money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for quoting myself, but I am wondering if my memory is playing tricks. Does anyone else remember this - was it Shrek who did the new design or was it someone else? Either way, it took a very long time and presumably cost a lot of patron money.
Yes, @Geordieboy71 remembered seeing it in a Patreon video, wrongly identifying Shrek as American.
The Chateau Diaries #16 Mirror mirror on the wall, let Tattlers gather and watch me fall!
I've caught up with the patreon videos. It was the stained glass artist who did st Cecilia facing the wrong way and Steve (American guy who did the logo) re-drew it. Also apparently he and his wife are buying a chateau and moving to France soon.
tattle.life

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I guess we always knew that all SJ cares about her patrons is their money, but by putting them under that awful tent, she's just pissing on her patrons at this point!! That is simply not how you treat your financial supporters. I've attended patrons' galas/events for non-profits in NYC that get less money than SJ monthly, that put better effort to host their supporters than SJ does!

SJ Patron Days tent looked more like a gravesite ceremony!

cd976.png

Even the South Florida Jewish Cemetery has better tents!
cd977.png

Here you go, Steffy! https://www.chapiteaux-tixier.com/evenementiel/exposition/structure-15m

BTW, thanks, @tuffiti for sharing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Those TENTS are a DISGRACE and should be burnt immediately. The nerve of Fanny. They would not have been put up in my garden.
Sheā€™s too cheap to rent nice pavilions-. I bet they were musty and rat piss scented.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Christ those tents look like army surplus from WW2. I wouldnā€™t have been surprised to see the cast from Dadā€™s Army lurking about. Why not spend some money Fanny and hire a white marquee that could have been made ā€œso prettyā€ by decorating it with flowers and greenery from the grounds. FRK would have been in her element. But then the effect would have been spoiled by the awful tables and chairs that they used. Hey ho I suppose itā€™s one step up from the shed they were in last year. Just a pity that the recent storms and heavy rain was missing when it was needed.
The tent thing reminds me of every disaster movie I've ever seen. The mandatory med tent where casualties of some ravaging disease lie injured on cot beds, bloodied and dying, hooked up to intravenous drips and being tended by worn out army medical staff, in a devastated area. Supplies are running low. Evacuation is discussed. Naturally there is a breakdown of civil authority. In the next scene, marauders break through the lines to ransack and plunder, causing extensive damage and heaping severe trauma onto already helpless victims. Zombies and/or aliens may be involved. Welcome to a weekend at lieLande.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
stuart says she is making lamb ( marinated) with carrots ( fresh from the garden) with 400,000 tomatos) with quinoire and lentils, and leak oil.
lamb ( marinated) with carrots ( fresh from the garden) with 400,000 tomatos) with quinoire and lentils, and leak oil

This strikes me as a winter family meal, not one for your richest patrons, who are old people. Quinoa is for natives of the altiplano, and a major source of protein for them, old hippies and neo show off cooks. Not old rich people. And one does not serve rich people lentils, except under certain circumstances entailing cream and stuff, but certainly not in summer. Adding grease to finish lamb, even if you call it leek oil, strikes me as very dubious.
We are in La France Profonde in August. Here is what is in season --
Huge fan of fruit in savory dishes. Here I like the pepperiness in soup and the salad, the sweet-sour theme in fish, salad, dessert. All these things, except key limes, in season now in La France Profonde ā€” not at the grocery store.

Cold Watercress Soup
Mackerel with Mirabelle Plum Agrodolce
Pasta with Fennel, Wine, Saffron and Fennel Bread Crumbs (Con la sarde, but leave out raisins, anchovies and sardine)
Fresh Fig Salad, Toasted Hazelnut, Watercress, Balsamic, Mint Chiffonade, Cracked Pepper
Deconstructed Blueberry Key Lime Pie Parfait (in an icy parfait glass: layers of icy blueberries, key lime cream, graham cracker crumble, topped and garnished with whipped cream, blueberry, lime zest)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s too cheap to rent nice pavilions-. I bet they were musty and rat piss scented.
I think itā€™s nice that the musty, rat scented tent atmosphere reflects the farmhouse! I wonder if they provided Chinet chamber pots for the Patreons? šŸ˜

IMG_5709.png

IMG_5710.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess we always knew that all SJ cares about her patrons is their money, but by putting them under that awful tent, she's just pissing on her patrons at this point!! That is simply not how you treat your financial supporters. I've attended patrons' galas/events for non-profits in NYC that get less money than SJ monthly, that put better effort to host their supporters than SJ does!

View attachment 2369707
View attachment 2369717
Here you go, Steffy! https://www.chapiteaux-tixier.com/evenementiel/exposition/structure-15m

Fanny's tents reminds me of those movie scenes depicting travelling revivalists from the 1920s and 1930s in the southern US only she doesn't draw quite the crowd.
1691635186828.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The tent thing reminds me of every disaster movie I've ever seen. The mandatory med tent where casualties of some ravaging disease lie injured on cot beds, bloodied and dying, hooked up to intravenous drips and being tended by worn out army medical staff, in a devastated area. Supplies are running low. Evacuation is discussed. Naturally there is a breakdown of civil authority. In the next scene, marauders break through the lines to ransack and plunder, causing extensive damage and heaping severe trauma onto already helpless victims. Zombies and/or aliens may be involved. Welcome to a weekend at lieLande.
Not so much a hospitality pavilion for International Patreon Pilgrimage Day as a field hospital.

A great improvement on being shoved into the wood store, despite those awful trestle tables and horribly uncomfortable chairs. (I wonder if the Pethericks still have the round tables, decent chairs and marquee from their eventsā€™ business)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ditto Thanks @tuffiti ā™„

I do not understand why they did not used the water pressure thingy to at least make the tent looks a bit better (and since it was free as a good gesture, you send it back "better looking". Also, why they didn't decorated with flowers and fabrics, it's not like they have a "florist" on hand or having a "narnia" full to the brim with fabrics ... šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

I do not understand why they did not used the water pressure thingy to at least make the tent looks a bit better (and since it was free as a good gesture, you send it back "better looking". Also, why they didn't decorated with flowers and fabrics, it's not like they have a "florist" on hand or having a "narnia" full to the brim with fabrics ... šŸ˜‚
They didn't do any of those things because they don't care about the patrons, just their money. BTW, the food looked awful except for the cheese which they didn't make. The whole thing was skanky, just like last year.

Just wanted to add some other info about the difference between patreon and patron.

Patreon (/ĖˆpeÉŖtriɒn/, /-ən/) is a membership platform operated by Patreon, Inc., that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service. It helps creators and artists earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers.

Whereas patron is "a person who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, cause, or activity."

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Because they only started working on putting the whole thing together the day before the arrival of the guests. You could've had the tent up a few days earlier, tablecloths together a month ago, along with planned draperies for tent, etc. But, hey --

---
Not so much a hospitality pavilion for International Patreon Pilgrimage Day as a field hospital.

A great improvement on being shoved into the wood store, despite those awful trestle tables and horribly uncomfortable chairs. (I wonder if the Pethericks still have the round tables, decent chairs and marquee from their eventsā€™ business)
Field hospital, kaching! I was thinking Iowa State Fair 4 H Club sheep pens for the, ehr, less prepossessing candidates and first time entrants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone recall Sarah from (M&M), made table clothes last year for the Patreon Day. She made them from gifted fabrics that were in Narnia.. I wonder what happened to those as I recall the fabric was lovely. She also did a nice job on them using the machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anyone recall Sarah from (M&M), made table clothes last year for the Patreon Day. She made them from gifted fabrics that were in Narnia.. I wonder what happened to those as I recall the fabric was lovely. She also did a nice job on them using the machine.
They were probably thrown away like disposable tablecloths because as we know nothing gets washed in that place.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 2369707
View attachment 2369717

She could buy a beautiful tent and write it off against the b&b income. She could charge it to association funds as overhead expense. She will need it in the future. But she is an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
---
What if there was in fact a biopsy in Cambridge, which revealed laryngeal TB? And Stephanie is lying about it? The whole no biopsy, delay in cancer treatment is total bullshit.
Ima let this go now and enjoy myself parsing the intricacies of the D.C. Code on the kinds of speech for which a defendant on release earns a gag order. Which a higher court will uphold.

Yes and yes the way she relayed it was his surgeons sons gave instruction over the phone after alleged intervention done in UK to get testing for Throat TB testing as well as the cancer one in England .

As Usual the word salads she does is deliberately done to jusitfy their cause on her bringing people to celebrate patron day for Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ and distort factual time lines and oh how can you question here she was upset viticim.

And I bet she's never going to nofitfy Egypt govt of percy diagnosed TB Whilest he visited here in Egypt apparently suffering said health conditions šŸ˜”. Thanks percy for spreading your bloody joy round the world.
---
Those TENTS are a DISGRACE and should be burnt immediately. The nerve of Fanny. They would not have been put up in my garden.

Because I tattleler critized her about having not tents last time and this is what she came up with in her desperate last minute attempt to hire something!! Usual plan not to plan and this was all that was available last minute. Truly alwuful. Next time jump higher franny

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She could buy a beautiful tent and write it off against the b&b income. She could charge it to association funds as an overhead expense. She will need it in the future. But she is an idiot.
The woman is absolutely mental! She spends so much money on useless things like employing a gold-digging gay boyfriend and thousands on rotting period paneling but skimps on things that actually matter like her farmhouse's structural integrity and a proper marquee to conveniently host people who finance her every whim! :ROFLMAO: And while we're at it, why doesn't she purchase proper chairs and tables that might prove useful for future events (which they could also rent out) instead of borrowing those awful-looking bingo chairs and tables from the local parish church?

cd972.png

cd978.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Oh appropriate for the bleech blonde it's definitely a MASH moment did she proide them with a free doctors TB test coupon fro them to use when home.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.