The Chateau Diaries #260 Stephanie Jarvis - the chatelaine of shoppin', clickbait, croc' tears & money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patreon video is up. Here is the drama ...

Starts with a lovely view if the tent and Stephanie ( In another brand new dress) that looks like she is naked thanking patreon's for coming.
View attachment 2369065View attachment 2369029

A view of the tent - with all the lalande ( downstairs staff) chilling after a long few days at work

Dan the not so man has taken a few days off and come to film the patreon days ( but don't worry she filmed a lot too - so the patron funders will get all the specials over the next few weeks)

Today we get the day before patreon day ( all the hard work None of which is done by strep)

View attachment 2369034

Anne Marie himself is back - Strep tells him we missed him - he doubts it - Steph tells us he was working on a secret project or biritish TV which is why he hasn't been on camera recently
View attachment 2369067

Nick, Oncle and Marie are setting up the tent for patreon day- They borrowed it for free from the local commune ( la association Bonvauve) apparently they mayor helped them take it down to transport to Lieland and they got a drink of wine at 10;30 that morning

They have 2 tents and they have put them so they face the Chapel (I wonder if that helps drum up more money from the brainless fools and helps them open the wallets - to save the chapel) * cough cough to fund fanny's next holiday*
View attachment 2369080

Its jared birthday so Tante has made cupcakes with cream and blackberries ( at least she is kind enough to think of something for him)

View attachment 2369098

Jared has turned the dining room into a ampitheatre for the piano concert that Marie apparently will treat the patrons to - I noticed that that is a lot of wine glasses and tumbler shakers out in Peacock corner - a boozy weekend coming eh!

View attachment 2369104
View attachment 2369111

Nasti is seen whne step asked her to sit and look at the piano ampitheatre movng a bunch of board games - do they plan of bring the guests to death so they retire to play alone?

View attachment 2369116

Back to tante and the cupcakes - they are for luch- aparently it will be breakfast for both Maria and strep (who was apparently awake for ages but has no breakfasts)

View attachment 2369122

They look delicious - my grandma made similar ones with strawberry jam, whipped cream and putting the top back in 2 halves as butterfly wings - a war recipe I believe.

View attachment 2369125

Onto Pavlina - who steph asked if she pulled the short straw of weeding - She is on the unsafe balcony and stairs ( That Brenda and co on FB said last week are safe, they just shouldn't use the stairs) -Maybe a bite against fB questions of the structural integrity of the balcony
part 2 - ( stopped allowing me to edit - 20 mins in)

Jarred's birthday lunch

1691613304952.png

Stepahnie asked if she could make a wish and hopes Jared find the perfect holiday home just one minute away - RUN JARED you are way to nice and talented to be wrapped up in her lying mess - Go somewhere you will be appreciated

1691613447475.png

The birthday champagne comes out - Maria announces it is actually a prize that she and Pavlina won ( where?) and that Pav hid it in her room and she wondered if it had been quietly drunk - not at all tacky to announce it was free.

1691613708346.png

Nick, Oncle and Anna - Marie working hard to put the tent together.

M&M arrive with Scottman ( so timeskip to before lunch)

1691613817087.png

Marie is working to arrange flowers for the tables etc and clean the weekend vases - Guests for patreon flog will apparently be making posies -

1691613914158.png

Another time skip as they look out the window and they can hear a tractor - but no tent is made yet - PLEASE for the love of God put these clips in a logical time order -

1691613991403.png

Tante is now ironing all the tablecloths and making them! - ( so is this before or after lunch? )
Also don't you have enough - i swore the Narnia dustcave was full of that stuff- why not reuse - unless moths have got them all

1691614097185.png

back to the kitchen where M&M have been put to work - They are making some cheeseballs for staff -

We get some slapstick from Scotty who seemt o be doing nothing but once the camera appears he starts saying he is making M&M work ( you's work pointing at them)- actually in quite a bossy and agressive manner. M&M joke they miss Isabelle.

Scottman has been assigned pressure washing

stuart says she is making lamb ( marinated) with carrots ( fresh from the garden) with 400,000 tomatos) with quinoire and lentils, and leak oil.

1691614326241.png

1691614650304.png

Phillip has been arranging tables and chairs under the tent -

1691614702392.png

She jokes about putting a test on the table to see which patreons have been paying attention to the videos

1691614777425.png

she hopes to announce next years dates sooner mid September this year so more people can make it ( lets hope there is a dump left to vsiit then) - At least she has lots of time to plan next years holidays now around it

She thanks them for changing all their lives

Goodbye

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Patreon video is up. Here is the drama ...

Starts with a lovely view if the tent and Stephanie ( In another brand new dress) that looks like she is naked thanking patreon's for coming.
View attachment 2369065View attachment 2369029

A view of the tent - with all the lalande ( downstairs staff) chilling after a long few days at work

Dan the not so man has taken a few days off and come to film the patreon days ( but don't worry she filmed a lot too - so the patron funders will get all the specials over the next few weeks)

Today we get the day before patreon day ( all the hard work None of which is done by strep)

View attachment 2369034

Anne Marie himself is back - Strep tells him we missed him - he doubts it - Steph tells us he was working on a secret project or biritish TV which is why he hasn't been on camera recently
View attachment 2369067

Nick, Oncle and Marie are setting up the tent for patreon day- They borrowed it for free from the local commune ( la association Bonvauve) apparently they mayor helped them take it down to transport to Lieland and they got a drink of wine at 10;30 that morning

They have 2 tents and they have put them so they face the Chapel (I wonder if that helps drum up more money from the brainless fools and helps them open the wallets - to save the chapel) * cough cough to fund fanny's next holiday*
View attachment 2369080

Its jared birthday so Tante has made cupcakes with cream and blackberries ( at least she is kind enough to think of something for him)

View attachment 2369098

Jared has turned the dining room into a ampitheatre for the piano concert that Marie apparently will treat the patrons to - I noticed that that is a lot of wine glasses and tumbler shakers out in Peacock corner - a boozy weekend coming eh!

View attachment 2369104
View attachment 2369111

Nasti is seen whne step asked her to sit and look at the piano ampitheatre movng a bunch of board games - do they plan of bring the guests to death so they retire to play alone?

View attachment 2369116

Back to tante and the cupcakes - they are for luch- aparently it will be breakfast for both Maria and strep (who was apparently awake for ages but has no breakfasts)

View attachment 2369122

They look delicious - my grandma made similar ones with strawberry jam, whipped cream and putting the top back in 2 halves as butterfly wings - a war recipe I believe.

View attachment 2369125

Onto Pavlina - who steph asked if she pulled the short straw of weeding - She is on the unsafe balcony and stairs ( That Brenda and co on FB said last week are safe, they just shouldn't use the stairs) -Maybe a bite against fB questions of the structural integrity of the balcony

Birthday lunch with JAred -
Thank you for the update @mousepanda8 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tante is now ironing all the tablecloths and making them! - ( so is this before or after lunch? )
Also don't you have enough - i swore the Narnia dustcave was full of that stuff- why not reuse - unless moths have got them all
moths, mice and mold

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is this the tent they went to for TB screening and to complete the scratch tests?

View attachment 2369123
Oh no! Not those uncomfortable discarded elementary school chairs!? Obviously, they are made for children as everyone's ass is hanging over the sides. I use to delight in having unpleasant parents sit in the classroom chairs during conferences, especially when I taught kindergarten, while I had my own comfy office chair to sit in. 😈 Petty but rewarding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I also thought it was about time we made a list of the new wardrobe with prices.
Somehow I don't think Fanny buys at sales because they are now, so full price!
The sums are obviously substantial, although, on her, none of it looks like it was paid a lot.

---
You have to ask yourself how someone can spend so much money on her new clothing and accessories and still look so trashy! Thrush has also had a smallish fortune spent on new clothes but continues to remain an irritating bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am going to say this then run for cover (but as I am off out for a couple of hours that won’t be too hard) I have just watched Ollie and Fanny at the Dali museum in Figueres and I really enjoyed it, to the point that she only got on my tits towards the very end of the video. May be it‘s because I have been to that museum 4 or 5 times over the years and I can honestly say that I never get bored of it and seem to notice something new each time I go. Have also walked out to their house at Port Lligat when in Cadaques it also worth a visit.
Cadeques is stunning

Reactions: 17
I wonder if anybody asked him about them. It would be interesting to know his answer.

I have no doubt though that he let everyone know about his stained glass window design in the chapel. Maybe some tattlers have not heard the story.

In the very early days of CD, as previously confessed, I was a patron. SJ spent a lot of time and money with a lady who was to repair some of the damaged stained glass pictures of the saints in the chapel. The lady refused to be on camera which SJ agreed to. One of the saint's faces was beyond repair and a completely new design was needed. It took ages, but when it was finally installed SJ hated it. She asked Shrek to design a new one (not sure if he was paid for it) and the lady came back, took her glass away and installed Shrek's. SJ asked the patrons not to tell anyone as she did not want to admit what had happened to the general public. As far as I know, nobody mentioned it again. But I wonder if Shrek, being such a show off, could stop himself from mentioning it if he was a guide on Patron day.
That was a secret I didn’t know. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is part of the reason that check restorer recommended someone else - she didn’t want to deal with fanny. What a waste of money- no wonder she didn’t want to fess up- Shrek was free - maybe since he is so knowledgeable he should just repaint the chapel too with Jared and useless squirrel- won’t waste a patreon cent - I

---
Of course Fanny had to buy a "tent" from Emmaus, if Dan has got a yurt she must have similar. You would think she could have a least had a marquee. When CHMN falls shown she can buy the side panels and move in there.
Tacky is the name of the game. At least it’s a improvement from the woodshed. One foot in front of the other. Wouldn’t ask her to host anything though! Not even for the animals

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her inner witch shone through a few times in the Patreon vlog. I don’t think she can help herself anymore.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm thinking that the posse outnumbered the outlaws for patreon days. Here's my list, please add as I know I have left some characters off. I've listed the people I have seen pictured with question marks next to those that may have been there. How many patrons were there?
  1. Fanny
  2. Phiphi
  3. Marie
  4. Maria
  5. Pavlina
  6. Shrek
  7. Sarah?
  8. Aunty
  9. Oncle
  10. Gerry
  11. Pug 1
  12. Pug 2
  13. Amaury
  14. Dan
  15. Nati
  16. Stuart
  17. Potts
  18. Jared
  19. Jared's husband
Marie got plenty of airtime with her flowers. The Pugs are the ultimate hangerons - why are they there anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
My question after watching all that is- everyone seemed to be busy with something for the day- Tante did lunch and table cloths, pavlina weeded, Scottman did pressure washing, Anne, Nick and Oncle did the tent , M&M helped with Stuart in the kitchen,The birthday man did the chairs, Marie sorted flowers, Phillip set up the outside tent table and chairs we saw Kirsty in the garden on our Sunday flog on the strummer and Pavlina and Maria scrubbed the fountain- What did you do fanny besides shove a camera in peoples face? Nothing- how exhausting!! Time for a holiday methinks! SA to montetise Percy’s illness and pretend to make it not all about her? Maybe after that with all her stress she will need a nice long 2 Weeks in Venice-

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Christ those tents look like army surplus from WW2. I wouldn’t have been surprised to see the cast from Dad’s Army lurking about. Why not spend some money Fanny and hire a white marquee that could have been made “so pretty” by decorating it with flowers and greenery from the grounds. FRK would have been in her element. But then the effect would have been spoiled by the awful tables and chairs that they used. Hey ho I suppose it’s one step up from the shed they were in last year. Just a pity that the recent storms and heavy rain was missing when it was needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well, she is grieving, you know.....

SpongePhil Square Head (props to whoever it was here that called him this! I love it! ) is looking very square headed, per usual.
Well, well....If I were a woman and that was my boyfriend I will be in constant grief and never recover!

1691612476250.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.