The Chateau Diaries #260 Stephanie Jarvis - the chatelaine of shoppin', clickbait, croc' tears & money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another from Brenda's page. I love how Annalise did Fanny's hair.
View attachment 2368935
Did you see where he posted (with Brenda's permission) that he only has 10 bottles of his Stephanie in Egypt perfume oil left and it's now discounted? It's only available to those in the UK, EU and Australia, though. All of you here better hurry....I'm sure it will sell out soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did Shrek show everyone his installed tiles???? 😂 😂 😂
I wonder if anybody asked him about them. It would be interesting to know his answer.

I have no doubt though that he let everyone know about his stained glass window design in the chapel. Maybe some tattlers have not heard the story.

In the very early days of CD, as previously confessed, I was a patron. SJ spent a lot of time and money with a lady who was to repair some of the damaged stained glass pictures of the saints in the chapel. The lady refused to be on camera which SJ agreed to. One of the saint's faces was beyond repair and a completely new design was needed. It took ages, but when it was finally installed SJ hated it. She asked Shrek to design a new one (not sure if he was paid for it) and the lady came back, took her glass away and installed Shrek's. SJ asked the patrons not to tell anyone as she did not want to admit what had happened to the general public. As far as I know, nobody mentioned it again. But I wonder if Shrek, being such a show off, could stop himself from mentioning it if he was a guide on Patron day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This year's collection.
Poor Fanny, every Patreon cent counts for the restoration of the chapel, the lake of the Grand Salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So much going on yet nothing of interest!! I’m just here for the Friday night Miller Lite in the lounge!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I also enjoyed the Dali museum video. The subject is just interesting, so how could you not ??? the liar was totally annoying and what I liked the best is no support squirrel! They did mention some thing about Dan’s brick hole/ home. so the timing was weird, because hasn’t he had his “structure” for a short time?

Reactions: 23
Well, she is grieving, you know.....

SpongePhil Square Head (props to whoever it was here that called him this! I love it! ) is looking very square headed, per usual.

View attachment 2368944
Wonders will never cease…a (sort of) marquee on the lawn. Tattle party planners have told them repeatedly how to entertain properly. The message has sunk in.

Round tables (preferably 6’ ones) are better - more “convivial” - than those narrow trestles but, hey, it’s a start.

• Heart
Wonders will never cease…a (sort of) marquee on the lawn. Tattle party planners have told them repeatedly how to entertain properly. The message has sunk in.
Did they borrow a dining shelter from the local Scout group or perhaps Emmaus had a WW1 relic in the back room?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Did you see where he posted (with Brenda's permission) that he only has 10 bottles of his Stephanie in Egypt perfume oil left and it's now discounted? It's only available to those in the UK, EU and Australia, though. All of you here better hurry....I'm sure it will sell out soon!
I’d wager he only had 10 made to begin with!😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ha! That's probably why she looks so stressed out, or is that disgust?
---

HOW DO YOU DO THIS?????
When I decide to leave Tattle I will give you a secret to keep the skill from dying.
Until then, I'll bask in the glory 😎🤦‍♀️ (because no one notices me anyway).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

SpongePhil Square Head (props to whoever it was here that called him this! I love it! ) is looking very square headed, per usual.

View attachment 2368944
I thought the fabric sent in grabeau was for cushions not dresses!
---
Tea with lemon did not post that the photos shown were from Lalnde compost bins . This is another one…😉

Attachments

• Haha

View attachment 2368944
A paper bag would fit very nicely! Perhaps that's why Baghead wears one. They don't look like a couple at all. More like aunty and nephew. Fanny is SO ridiculous. Now she's not wearing ANY makeup. Good try fake actress. Not feeling sorry for you.
1691611207940.png

• Haha
How can she possibly think this looks good? I know the tussled look is popular, but this is way beyond any kind of style. It is what my mother used to call "looking like she was pulled through a hedge backwards".
My grandmother used to say looking like "Tilly going for tripe!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Patreon video is up. Here is the drama ...

Starts with a lovely view if the tent and Stephanie ( In another brand new dress) that looks like she is naked thanking patreon's for coming.
1691611741096.png
1691611491400.png

A view of the tent - with all the lalande ( downstairs staff) chilling after a long few days at work

Dan the not so man has taken a few days off and come to film the patreon days ( but don't worry she filmed a lot too - so the patron funders will get all the specials over the next few weeks)

Today we get the day before patreon day ( all the hard work None of which is done by strep)

1691611562457.png

Anne Marie himself is back - Strep tells him we missed him - he doubts it - Steph tells us he was working on a secret project or biritish TV which is why he hasn't been on camera recently
1691611824722.png

Nick, Oncle and Marie are setting up the tent for patreon day- They borrowed it for free from the local commune ( la association Bonvauve) apparently they mayor helped them take it down to transport to Lieland and they got a drink of wine at 10;30 that morning

They have 2 tents and they have put them so they face the Chapel (I wonder if that helps drum up more money from the brainless fools and helps them open the wallets - to save the chapel) * cough cough to fund fanny's next holiday*
1691612063539.png

Its jared birthday so Tante has made cupcakes with cream and blackberries ( at least she is kind enough to think of something for him)

1691612233034.png

Jared has turned the dining room into a ampitheatre for the piano concert that Marie apparently will treat the patrons to - I noticed that that is a lot of wine glasses and tumbler shakers out in Peacock corner - a boozy weekend coming eh!

1691612317056.png

1691612382774.png

Nasti is seen whne step asked her to sit and look at the piano ampitheatre movng a bunch of board games - do they plan of bring the guests to death so they retire to play alone?

1691612483095.png

Back to tante and the cupcakes - they are for luch- aparently it will be breakfast for both Maria and strep (who was apparently awake for ages but has no breakfasts)

1691612542136.png

They look delicious - my grandma made similar ones with strawberry jam, whipped cream and putting the top back in 2 halves as butterfly wings - a war recipe I believe.

1691612662636.png

Onto Pavlina - who steph asked if she pulled the short straw of weeding - She is on the unsafe balcony and stairs ( That Brenda and co on FB said last week are safe, they just shouldn't use the stairs) -Maybe a bite against fB questions of the structural integrity of the balcony

Birthday lunch with JAred -

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I wonder if anybody asked him about them. It would be interesting to know his answer.

I have no doubt though that he let everyone know about his stained glass window design in the chapel. Maybe some tattlers have not heard the story.

In the very early days of CD, as previously confessed, I was a patron. SJ spent a lot of time and money with a lady who was to repair some of the damaged stained glass pictures of the saints in the chapel. The lady refused to be on camera which SJ agreed to. One of the saint's faces was beyond repair and a completely new design was needed. It took ages, but when it was finally installed SJ hated it. She asked Shrek to design a new one (not sure if he was paid for it) and the lady came back, took her glass away and installed Shrek's. SJ asked the patrons not to tell anyone as she did not want to admit what had happened to the general public. As far as I know, nobody mentioned it again. But I wonder if Shrek, being such a show off, could stop himself from mentioning it if he was a guide on Patron day.
Apologies for quoting myself, but I am wondering if my memory is playing tricks. Does anyone else remember this - was it Shrek who did the new design or was it someone else? Either way, it took a very long time and presumably cost a lot of patron money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.