The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! I read this comment from Clarrie and reflected deeply. I called my neighbor and she read it, too. I made my confession with my priest. We then had a neighborhood meeting where I shared the comment with everyone and they were in tears. I’m so ashamed of myself. I’ve finally seen the light. Stephanie Jarvis IS the light and I am the darkness. How could I have been so blind? I’ve been crying non-stop from the shame.

View attachment 2226623

Hey Clarrie, you’re so full of tit…just like your light of the world, Fanny.

View attachment 2226630

And Clarrie…one more thing…

View attachment 2226650
can you imagine ever crawling so far up someone's unsanitised rectum. I sort of hope Clarrie does know Fanny and loves her, otherwise it is even more pathetic and tragic. If I had the psychotic will of Clarrie to track down random strangers from internet I would send the poor soul a case of Black Tower to drink in its garden

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Back to lurking now :giggle:

https://emalm.com/?v=grnOT
Thank you for the video 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I found this blog about a couple visiting Tess and her then-husband, Chris. It makes an interesting read when you compare it to a stay at Lielieland. And Stef is mentioned as they had to go to Lielieland to help her move some furniture.

Trying to catch up so this may have been asked already. How long do you suppose Tess was married to Chris? Wonder if he too was rich? She has been stuck in the "Madonna" dress code for quite some time it seems. The 80's must be a special time in Fanny and Tess' life as they seem to be stuck there.
And, again, Tess never smiles with her teeth showing.

I did skip ahead. Wow! Phi Phi is really blowing his wad!!! Bitching about us being bored with them. Hell, yes we are!!! If the Patreons had half a brain amongst all of them, they would be too.
Ha ha ha....getting under their skin!!! Better us than the scabies infesting those dirty bed sheets they sleep on...alone...in different beds.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Clarrie Burnout is definitely British. Referencing “yawn fest”, “dodgy newbies” and “settle down” to a glass of and biggest giveaway “ Pouilly fuissé”. Only a pompous Brit would reference said wine to be drunk in one’s garden.
Or... read it again, with a Scottish accent..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy Birthday to Pa Petherick. One of the hardest working humans in the chateauverse. Sending a cold one or three to the Señor.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

EAT THAT BACONATOR! Another tattler uploading patreon Vids! Thank you for that!

do come back and spew your opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2225653
👇
View attachment 2225572
View attachment 2225609

👇 Ruth Kelly, in the background, flirting with the men.
View attachment 2225604
Michael Potts 👇
View attachment 2225607
Adam Guettel 👇
View attachment 2225627
Anthony Skinner 👇
View attachment 2225579View attachment 2225581
View attachment 2225788
more pics. 👇

Gilles Hurbain👇
View attachment 2225642
View attachment 2225629
View attachment 2225639
View attachment 2225820
Please allow me to make a correction.
Chris Alberti 👇 not Christian We.
1686253564307.png

Chris Alberti and Tess Hoffman 👇 Christian We, post on IG.👉
1686253599299.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god! I read this comment from Clarrie and reflected deeply. I called my neighbor and she read it, too. I made my confession with my priest. We then had a neighborhood meeting where I shared the comment with everyone and they were in tears. I’m so ashamed of myself. I’ve finally seen my error. Stephanie Jarvis IS the light and I am the darkness. How could I have been so blind? I’ve been crying non-stop from the shame.

View attachment 2226623

Hey Clarrie, you’re so full of tit…just like your light of the world, Fanny.

View attachment 2226630

And Clarrie…one more thing…

View attachment 2226650
you made me belly laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Thank you so much! This is really so kind of you and brave to jump in and risk any triggers to your mental health! Thank you from the bottom of my - and I'm sure all of ours - heart!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy Birthday Hope you have a lovely day!
Thank you so very much! I went to work and am home early, cooking one of my faves from childhood, stuffed cabbage! My moms best friend was Slovenian and taught her! Looking forward to dinner with my son & friends.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
i missed smart meters. what is this, anyway?
---

i think brenda took that last minute room.
I don't recall anything about smart meters either. :unsure: Hey ho, Clarrie Burnout getting their knickers in a twist even further. They must have mixed TL up with another forum that they are currently spewing their nonsense on! Or, has the HMN now got a smart meter that they don't fully understand for the new heating system? Who the hell really knows, and, more importantly, really cares?

JFYI @vitanova, smart meters are installed by electricity companies so that they can electronically take readings of your usage without you having to submit readings yourself. Well, that's how it works in the UK. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.