The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve thought that myself and got shouted down for my troubles. It’s really more noticeable if you binge on Clara’s posts. I wouldn’t have seen it otherwise. Also to those tagging Clara to offer them your support it would probably be more helpful if you tagged them correctly. Lately there’s been a spate of tattlers just tagging at Clara instead of at Clara Burnett. Some poor tattler is getting notifications for a thread they don’t participate in.
I was thinking about what’s probably an inadvertent mistagging earlier. As the Clara-on-it’s-own name appears to be an inactive account, at least there isn’t a “live” Tattler receiving notifications about a forum to which they’ve never contributed!

IMG_0145.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A wonderful Drag Hunt in honour of St. Hubertus - PhiPhimodo can be the fox. 🦊

Is that bowl another "gift" from Anders the Antiques dealer?!
Blue Fluted Half Lace Bowl 110 cl | Royal Copenhagen

Chloe Hutton should forward those nasty messages to her local police department's cyber crime, then contact Patreon about how she has been harrassed, and how it violates their terms of service.
I wondered about that too, e.g. cyber crime - threats/stalking/harassment/fear etc. I most defo would approach the Police. Absolutely shocking, total invasion of her privacy - I wonder if there is a privacy clause in Patreon guidelines? And duty of care by the creator to their Patrons too.
Actually, there are a LOT of Chloe Huttons on FB, so the HMN had to do an awful lot of digging around.
I sincerely hope that she comes across to TL as @Griftwood saved a copy of her/Clarrie Burnout's exchange from Patreon, which she may need as evidence in the future. Not to mention, SJ allowing it to continue unmonitored/managed. :mad:
We have all the receipts Clarrie Burnout/Stephanie Jarvis/Michael Potts - ready and waiting. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought that more recently. There were subtle changes in the dialogue. Almost as if an English, English speaker was writing and then an non English speaker from a country where a lot of English was spoken in everyday life (I'm thinking Holland)...
Yep, at this last unfortunate metamorphosis. Perhaps another duo at ‘it’s’ inception. Imo, Fanny finally figured it out and changed the game.

Reactions: 12
I recieved this lovely bouquet from my brother
( my birthday) I hate that Fanny & FK have ruined flower bouquets for me! I used to love them, now I’m meh!!!
The flowers are beautiful. A wonderful gesture. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
(This is from my garden)

Screenshot_20230608_182219_Instagram.jpg

I, on the contrary, have started to enjoy wonderful flowers, plants and bouquets a lot more since I see what kind of crime they are doing to plants in LL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG, it looks more like something you would see at Disney World rather than in rural France. I wouldn't be surprised if they are thinking of installing something between the entrance gates that plays music when you drive over it, i.e. La Belle Epoch, perhaps? :ROFLMAO:
---
‘Sublime’ is a Phiphi expression. To overcooked to be genuine
Michael Potts uses sublime too. His photography is often "sublime" in his and SJ's world/vocabulary! Not, in anybody else's world, of course. 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
‘Sublime’ is a Phiphi expression. To overcooked to be genuine
It does have all the hallmarks of a bullshit Dump created comment: LaLanders, sublime, spectacular, 2 mentions of superior, and master craftsman
( who spends his time carry crap to the junkyard and Amazon boxes to the garbage). It bolsters travels with my crappy greedy friend which was noted 2 days ago in the chateau wrap up to be a substandard attempt at a channel featuring travel.

All that is missing are the remarks about phi phi being a table setting prodigy, compliments about his hair/nails/fashion, design, and architectural skills, as well as being the perfect man for Fanny. So predictable. Expect more Dump generated commenting attacking people who disagree with them and a plethora of comments gushing about LieLande, Jarvis, and the Dump crew being “ perfection” that causes viewers to laughter until they cry and have tears rolling down their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon Gerry was going for a full-on tittie face plant there. Elena (?) had the good grace to avert the situation...

I just kept thinking Come Dancing when Angela Rippon used to comentate. Home Counties South wearing a dress sewn at home.

ballroom dancing.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Dump crew, to specifically include Stephanie Jarvis, believe rules do not apply to them, that they are special, and are entitled to scam people, bully viewers and Patrons, and pathologically lie nonstop. They are openly contemptuous of any advice, criticism, or any attempt to hold them accountable or responsible for their actions and misdeeds. That is why Stephanie Jarvis always hides behind fake accounts and gets other Dump crew members to make comments because she Is infantile, manipulative, and does not want to officially be associated with the bullshit and bullying she spews so she can try to avoid accountability for her actions.

She and the rest of the Dump crew are contemptuous, bullying, and combative with any person who wants to reveal the truth or ask simple questions. They do not want the money to stop rolling into the Dump. They are lazy and entitled. Dan now has a target on his back from the Dump because his channel may end up more popular than the multiple channels operated by the little orphan princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So Chloe is getting tit again and now is either me or Lady Avonlea. Why is Fanny allowing this to go on? I find it odd-Chloe is either being obtuse or is truly mystified. Sure this won't help poor old Chloe. Has she ever eviscerated Fanny seems very strong language. I think Clarrie is someone from the Chateau it is the only explanation at this point. The rest f the comments are all glowing.

Chloe Hutton
2h
Hi Stephanie I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and that Vivienne is well. I just wanted to clarify a few things: are you happy for patreons like me to ask questions? Since I posted on here a few weeks ago just asking a few questions and making some suggestions, I have been harangued on here by fellow patreons called a "hater" etc which I have ignored . I became a patreon because I want to support you with the restoration of the chateau. Since then I have had a number of patreons (I assume as many seem to use assumed names) track me down in my real life through emails and on my social media pages calling me a "hater" and some weird names like "Grifty". All very odd. Now I was under the impression that you welcomed patreons input and I also thought this was meant to be a safe place for discussion. It maybe time to say what you want from us again and I would also like you to say how you feel about other patreons contacting individuals in real life making weird comments and obviously trying to be threatening. I don't think this sort of behaviour is in line with you brand at all and I am sure you will find it concerning and it maybe why other people have withdrawn their support. I have noticed my comments or questions in the past have been deleted just for asking questions, but people can tell me to get off here, call me a "hater", (which is a peculiar term) and their comments remain? I am sure you get lets of loons contacting you, but I honestly never thought you would need to use an assumed name to be a patreon. Seemingly some feel like are like a pack of hunt dogs who feel it is acceptable to take their unpleasantness into real life, which I find very strange. I have never been rude on here, hopefully always measured, not always glowing about progress, but constructive, if that is not welcome you can just say, but I do think the past few weeks shenanigans from some on here are clearly not what you expect from supporters and I certainly don't expect to be stalked and receive insults on my personal platforms just as a result of being a patreon. I think this is a serous concern and needs to be addressed.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1h
Yes have seen your comments on the other sites boasting about how you have infiltrated Stephanie's Patreon on the lowest tier and then you report back to give synopsis on her weekly videos.(If you are NOT Grifty I suggest you are L Avonlea) You are NOT here in good faith are you and we know that possibly you and one other are going to try and attempt to do some illegal downloading (as Karma B has left) of the videos for your "hayter" pals to dissect in the usual nasty manner. I do not believe anyone has emailed you on here. I comment on here when you comment...publish the emails. You are ONLY here to cause trouble for Lalande and are a troll.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
57min
You come on here week after week to eviscerate Stephanie and other Patreons have also called you out on your haranguing which begs the question if you have issues and are disgruntled with so much of the wonderful Lalande life shown then why are you still a Patreon. You wish to cause trouble it would seem👏🤔

Chloe Hutton
52min
This is the kind of nonsense I am talking about I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Are you one of the people who have been littering my social media? Is this your real name so I can check it out? I don't have assumed names I do not comment on YouTube I leave my comments here on patron which is appropriate. Just to spell it out for you my name is Chloe and I would appreciate it if you wish to talk to me you do it here not on my social media. You are exceptionally rude, you talk in utter riddles that I can't even decipher. You are not doing Stephanie any favours your vitriol and fantastical language is not good for her brand. I believe if I was a "hayter" (whatever that is)as you term it I would not use my real name would I. This is getting like some virtual school playground and not appealing. This is the last time I will respond to your diatribe because to be honest it doesn't even warrant a response.
if she's not one of us - poor girl. and again, why is she still a patreon? it should come from her ass to her head long time ago, that filthy chatelaine doesn't realy cares about people who send her money.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
PS: I sure missed the discussion about cling film, straws, and smart meters. I bet it was more interesting than about the nitwits of the shitoo!
And I missed the tattler named "Haversack" 🤔 Been here since thread 1, am I becoming forgetful ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the life of me, if I was away at a place like this, I'd want at least a bus route.. So she's stuck there 24/7.. in the old days they'd all pile in the car and have day trips, but now Fanny is monopolized by Snorts, there's no car to be had...
If that's the only room they have to mix now, there shouldn't be a couch... look what a conversation killer it is! Get some individual seating in there so people can face each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
PS: I sure missed the discussion about cling film, straws, and smart meters. I bet it was more interesting than about the nitwits of the shitoo!
i missed smart meters. what is this, anyway?
---
Just completed a marathon catch-up after a 28 hour ferry journey to Bilbao (only expensive satellite on board). Not helped by my tattle user being logged out, strangely not long after I commented on a tattler announcing a flounce.

I wonder if the bedrooms available at short notice for last weekend were snapped up. If so, they must have been disappointed as the main players were off at Tess's wedding. The wedding might also account for the poor seconds presented to Patrons.
i think brenda took that last minute room.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And I missed the tattler named "Haversack" 🤔 Been here since thread 1, am I becoming forgetful ?
No, you are not becoming forgetful. Clarrie Burnout is not stating the proper names here, just their play of TL members' names. I think they might be referring to MRShavershamsdress, but, I could be wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Our area is still so smoky
It was pretty bad here where I am in Maryland this morning - went out early to run a quick errand for a friend who just had surgery and again could not see the homes across the street. Worse today than yesterday, I would say. The smell of smoke is far stronger than it was yesterday, too. Our local weather people are saying it is something called "temperature inversion".....it's cool in the mornings here, so the cool temp traps the smoke low but it clears up a bit as the temperatures rise. They reported at 7:00 a.m. that our area had some of the worst air quality in the US - it was 221 a little before 7:00 a.m. and now sits at 183 six hours later, which is the same as NYC right now. They were anticipating that the worst of it would be cleared up sometime tomorrow but are now saying it will probably take at least through Sunday.

At least I haven't seen any black bears roaming around in my yard!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The flowers are beautiful. A wonderful gesture. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
(This is from my garden)

View attachment 2226368

I, on the contrary, have started to enjoy wonderful flowers, plants and bouquets a lot more since I see what kind of crime they are doing to plants in LL.
Lol, great way to look at it!! My husband is an amazing gardener so I am lucky with indoor & outdoor blooming and non blooming plants!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This past weekend Potts was in Barcelona at the Spanish Grand Prix (coincided with Tess's wedding), and the previous weekend he was in Monte Carlo for the Monte Carlo Grand Prix.
Thank you...I knew he was taking pretty pictures of million-dollar autos running a track somewhere and not attending the rural France wedding event of the summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.