The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a bucket hags you are going to mom like the kid in the exorcist:

Coral Grace
36min
Beautiful!! Dear Stephanie I have loved watching all your vlogs from all channels, there is no content creator that makes me smile throughout the entire show like you and all the lalanders. The level of quality is far superior to anything I've seen and subscribed to. The vlog about the chelsea flower show was superior to the BBC one which i had watched previously to yours. Travels with my friend is also sublime, the way you work is spectacular you make it look easy what envolves a lot of work. Congratulations to you and all your team and family πŸ’› Happy belated birthday to Amaury the master craftsman ✨
1686255150660.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't let FRK spoil beautiful flowers and a wonderful gesture from your brother. Himself got me a gorgeous bouquet for my birthday at the weekend. Geminis appreciate flowers.

@mrsp67

Is it your birthday today?
There appears to be a lot of Geminis here.
Maybe because Gemini is the sign of communication . . . we love to chat and gossip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
From the previous patreon flog Clarrie the suppurating cock is definitely a Chateau person they have only been a patron for a month

LARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍πŸ₯° Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looksπŸ€” #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d
Cannot wait for tonight's video from the Chateau. The "Hayters" are all fighting amongst themselves nowπŸ€ͺ thanks to CBs arrival and 3rd flounce off. So pleased things are going according to plan....And they cannot steal Steph's patreon videos any moreπŸ‘

Pauline Sugarman
13h
Hi, I’m confused - who are the Hayters, who is CB, what is the 3rd flounce off. And, was someone stealing Stephanie’s videos?

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1w
Just had a sneek preview Stephanie and it looks WONDERFUL . Just you, Isabelle and the wonderful gardensπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ . I shall settle down in our garden with nicely glass of Pouilly FuissΓ© to watch later. As my sis pointed out⬇ yesterday the haters and those jealous of the Chateau are reduced to chatting about their gardens and Philip Scofield these days. It's all getting rather samey &tired and like a failing comedian they just have no new material for their "yawn fest".Plus it is now full of dodgy newbies and "flying monkeys" eager to please for the moment.....

DIANE HODGETT
1w
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

CLARRIE BURNOUT
7d
You rock @Diane HodgettπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Holly Keller
3d
I have never read a single hate comment! I guess I’d have to read every comment to find one - they disappear into the ether to me!
If we're so jealous, why are we CHEERING ON CHATEAU OWNERS THAT LITERALLY DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO?! Owners that are way better looking and have their tit together. lolol Whatever gets you and your gay boyfriend through the night, honey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Back to lurking now :giggle:

https://emalm.com/?v=grnOT
I got a kick out of watching Mummy trying to leave but the dancers kept whirling back into her path.
1686255675115.png

Even the pup was unimpressed.
1686255753373.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My mother and grandmother had one too. Also called them stoles. But, the vegan in me is sad. It seems a little gauche now even though it was all the rage back in the day. 😩
I just looked it up:
"As nouns the difference between stole and tippet
is that stole is an ecclesiastical garment while tippet is a shoulder covering, typically the fur of a fox, with long ends that dangle in front."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, I put up a comment on CD at 21.13 advising and/or directing patrons/viewers who had recently been attacked/abused by Clarrie Burnout to come to TL. Deleted within 10 mins! Who cares, maybe a few saw it - fingers crossed! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Welcome back @tuffiti Don't stress it and thank you for making the Patreon download, you're a star.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If she bought it new and held it back for gift grab it would be expensive. she is Kate Middleton's designer of choice.
Jenny Packham, the dress designer, is the naturalist, Chris Packham's sister. He has recently made some TV programmes about people with autism as he is also on the scale, with Asperger's, I think. He gets a lot of hate from people who support fox hunting and other cruel sports. He lives in the New Forest in HampSHIRE (as FRK would pronounce it) and some protesters have caused damage to his property.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Thanks so much for the video! I’m not technologically inclined, so I appreciate the effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Thank you! How nice of you to do!!!❀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Two Burnouts? Could they not be more creative or is that a Freudian slip. They are all burnouts!
Tattlers must have hit a nerve! Who the hell are the infiltrators on here?
It has to be someone from the dump, probably Philip, as they write like a child! Those comments are not from a mature adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It has to be someone from the dump, probably Philip, as they write like a child! Those comments are not from a mature adult.
Seriously. lol What do they expect from that rant, except to turn off her patrons and make Stephanie look l like more of an unprofessional dip than she already is. Clearly, she's making a statement by being in the comments and leaving up her Caroline Gooder, and Baconator crap.
Ooooo....that's US TOLD. How shall we ever recover. rofl
1686256814714.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Jules100 I just wanted to say my thoughts are with you. One day at a time. We'll keep you buoyant and amused, don't you worry 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jenny Packham, the dress designer, is the naturalist, Chris Packham's sister. He has recently made some TV programmes about people with autism as he is also on the scale, with Asperger's, I think. He gets a lot of hate from people who support fox hunting and other cruel sports. He lives in the New Forest in HampSHIRE (as FRK would pronounce it) and some protesters have caused damage to his property.
He also recently announced his support of Inside Just Stop Oil, the youth climate group blocking UK refineries | Climate crisis | The Guardian
which didn't go down too well with the majority of the UK population.
My neighbour is a policeman who has attended many of these "polite" protests. When he individually questioned some protesters about how they actually travelled to said protest site, invariably, all said, either by bus, car, train or tube - some from absolutely miles away, across many counties. 'Nuff said! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.