The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this trying to figure out who is whom is giving me a headache. I came here a long time ago and lurked around until I came aboard then was sand blasted a couple of times then left, emerged all bright and shiny with a new name and personally everything seems less stressful. It’s all part of the circle of life for a discussion group. I do think it would be interesting to have some renegades give us some intel into the shitoo but, honestly I think we have Fanny and friends pretty much figured out. I stay here for the tattlers. You are a hoot!
IMG_4150.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
7 am (yes I know, it should be noon, but no). Me looking at my garden from a window and holding my faithful gun -water gun I mean-

Gooood mooorning from my very sunny home! It is such a beautiful day. The birds are singing, the garden is spectaaaculaaaar and no peacock trying to shag its sisters in sight. Nobody brought me coffe and croissants in my bed. It's time to go and see what's going on in the kitchen. Well, nothing actually.

I had breakfast, a shower and got dressed, I am now ready to have a look at my People. For this interesting activity I am wearing my night clothes with a 100 stars robe and Louboutin, so smart old trousers, a T shirt and wellies because there is a lot of dew. I would not want to be seen dead with Louboutin nor a Vuitton bag nor the Love bracelet by Cartier and you know why? Because I am not une "cagole", or une "pouffe", ie a tart. But I digress.

I make the "grand tour" ;) of the garden, I can hear chickens, ducks and even a donkey in the distance but no human being.
Where is everybody??

Silly me, back to the real world where people work for a leaving, do not beg, do some DIY and gardening.

I will not be tattling for a while because I am very busy and on top of that it is the gardening season. It is now time for mowing, trimming, weeding, planting, harvesting, preserving, jamming, dehydrating.... I will come here from time to time. I might post some photos.

Question:
We have a big problem with cats and we do not know what to do. We are animals lovers but we are fed up of finding dead birds and poo all over the place. We have tryed all sorts of repellents like mustard, lemons, vinegar, pepper, chili, rosemary, lavender. Ultra sound is bad for the birds. The cats climb over the little fence we put to protect the potager. We have even seen one climbing verticaly on a fence (1,8m high). We have inserted branches on top of this fence (eyesore).
We are now considering putting holly between the rows of vegs in the potager :oops:😕😢
They are neither feral nor stray cats (thank you Amanda from our French château). They have a home.

Hidden behind a tree, I do some watching with my loaded gun (1,8 l) and I spray them, but I have other things to do.

I have read that some Tatlers are gardeners, therefore if you have any ideas, you are more than welcome.
Thank you 😊😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
Hang in there Jules ! We are always here to make you laugh and laugh with you! You have given me plenty of laughs. Prayers for your Dad ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
7 am (yes I know, it should be noon, but no). Me looking at my garden from a window and holding my faithful gun -water gun I mean-

Gooood mooorning from my very sunny home! It is such a beautiful day. The birds are singing, the garden is spectaaaculaaaar and no peacock trying to shag its sisters in sight. Nobody brought me coffe and croissants in my bed. It's time to go and see what's going on in the kitchen. Well, nothing actually.

I had breakfast, a shower and got dressed, I am now ready to have a look at my People. For this interesting activity I am wearing my night clothes with a 100 stars robe and Louboutin, so smart old trousers, a T shirt and wellies because there is a lot of dew. I would not want to be seen dead with Louboutin nor a Vuitton bag nor the Love bracelet by Cartier and you know why? Because I am not une "cagole", or une "pouffe", ie a tart. But I digress.

I make the "grand tour" ;) of the garden, I can hear chickens, ducks and even a donkey in the distance but no human being.
Where is everybody??

Silly me, back to the real world where people work for a leaving, do not beg, do some DIY and gardening.

I will not be tattling for a while because I am very busy and on top of that it is the gardening season. It is now time for mowing, trimming, weeding, planting, harvesting, preserving, jamming, dehydrating.... I will come here from time to time. I might post some photos.

Question:
We have a big problem with cats and we do not know what to do. We are animals lovers but we are fed up of finding dead birds and poo all over the place. We have tryed all sorts of repellents like mustard, lemons, vinegar, pepper, chili, rosemary, lavender. Ultra sound is bad for the birds. The cats climb over the little fence we put to protect the potager. We have even seen one climbing verticaly on a fence (1,8m high). We have inserted branches on top of this fence (eyesore).
We are now considering putting holly between the rows of vegs in the potager :oops:😕😢
They are neither feral nor stray cats (thank you Amanda from our French château). They have a home.

Hidden behind a tree, I do some watching with my loaded gun (1,8 l) and I spray them, but I have other things to do.

I have read that some Tatlers are gardeners, therefore if you have any ideas, you are more than welcome.
Thank you 😊😍
I love kitties but, the ones I care for are feral and they only come out under the vail of darkness. They don’t bother my gardens or kill birds as far as I can tell. Maybe borrow a dog if you don’t have your own? Get them used to the idea that they should move on. I have squirrels, rabbits and multi racial birds. I would be sick if cats we’re killing the birds. The squirrels and rabbits, whom are uprooting my plants or eating annuals to the ground, I might cry one tear for. Sorry, no real advice I guess. Cats are a tough one. I’m convinced they can outsmart all of us mere mortals.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From Tess' wedding weekend- 'Merica, F Yeah!' (No, seriously, it is Tess and her husband from this weekend!)
She always comes across as drugged up. Melancholy. In a haze. Not where she really wants to be. A little mentally challenged. Scarred??? Hell, she carries a baby doll around with her. Her groom, though handsome, gives me bad vibes. Bad joo joo, man.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So you old hags someone is watching tattle

At 0,07 the car seems to be a Porsche. Seems to be the same one that was on the video (sorry I do not remember who posted it) of the wedding: a wooden door is opened and there is a Porsche on the left. One of the guest of the wedding who did not want to be seen on CD or what ???

Reactions: 23
For much of this thread, I’ve been like…

View attachment 2223586

Kind of in “lurk mode!” 😆 At this point, I don’t feel like I’ve got a lot to add. I’m not an “insider” in the chateauverse with firsthand information about SJ and company. I really feel like I just make observations and “state the obvious” (at least what’s obvious to me! 😄). I do miss some of the Tattlers with “inside intelligence” like @Jikki2 who had gossip to share about Michael Petherick in Spain and his cruise on the “Dolphin excursion” after crying poverty…with pictures of Teabag and barely clothed men on the boat as proof! 😆 I’m disappointed that Tattle has imposed rules that restrict new members from joining (without a sponsor I guess?). I think new members with fresh eyes and perspective is good. There’s been a lot of complaints about newbies accused of being “flying monkeys” (I was suspected of being one too!). But I also know that, in the early threads (way before me), Fanny’s deluded fans were vicious on here…which is why the “messaging” function on Tattle was disabled. So, I understand why “old timers” (who’ve been here from almost the beginning and were targets of that vicious hate) have a healthy suspicion of newbies. I would like to see more “insider” gossip from people like Selmar or SJ’s former university classmate/friend (who was unfortunately and unapologetically run off of here by one particular member). I don’t know Clara’s identity (and still don’t 😄), but I appreciated her posts. Fanny and her friends probably like seeing derailments on Tattle, so I don’t want to feed that, either. I just hope more of SJ’s disillusioned fans and friends find their way here and spill the tea! ❤

you can find jikki very actively reviewing onlyfans accounts on lpsg - i miss his presence and those mighty meaty thighs. oh to have my head crushed by those.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Where is everybody??

Question:

Thank you 😊😍
My neighbors have used moth balls scattered in the gardens to fend off cats, I guess they don't like the smell. ( neither do I , reminds me of my grannies closet where she stored her fox neck drape thing) I guess it was a thing back then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Chateau wrap up episode 4 was great. Jules, I love your depiction of Fanny, her baccarat crystal tumbler, the chapel, and the caption about offering Fanny free advice was perfect. Free is a paaaaaaaarfect price and an even better deal than her 50 euro bargains and magical upgrades.

Insecure Phi Phi gets more and more overbearing, controlling, entitled, and obnoxious as the avalanche of opinions about his lack of value/ adverse effect on the CD channels and Patreon grows larger daily. He is threatened by anyone getting close to the cash cow. Why is he still at the Dump?

I believe phi phi has taken many actions to try to secure his position as co Shittelaine of 50% of the Dump. IMHO, I think it is more likely than not, that nosy phi phi has kept a diary and has tons of documentation about the the sketchy shittelaine, the Dump crew, the true nature of the Dump structures, emails, copies of letters, text messages, photos, financial info, etc. and has “squirreled” away all of this info in hard copies, flash drives, in the cloud, and shared info with Bubble girl and others. I believe he has documented conversations and info he has discovered by snooping electronically and in person at the Dump, from eavesdropping on conversations, and info derived from the inebriated Stephanie Jarvis. He will not leave the Dump quietly.

He then treats Stephanie Jarvis like she is a nursing home resident. He dresses her in dowdy clothing, does her make up and hair, carries her luggage, brings her breakfast in bed, runs after her with sweaters and coats, catalogs her possessions and money, monitors her correspondence/comments/emails/conversations, reminds her of appointments and obligations, drives her places and picks up her relatives, does all the decorating, watches her movements 24/7, plies her with alcohol daily, and has his father help to manage her legal/ financial issues
( allegedly).

I think he will become even more sensitive to his precarious plight as a detriment to the CD channels, etc. because the Çhateau Wrap Up channel provides another forum for viewers to express their opinions and thoughts that cannot be controlled or easily manipulated by the Dump crew’s juvenile antics/ aliases/ games. Phi Phi is fighting for relevancy in all the forums ( Fanny had to specifically write that phi phi filmed the latest travel with my crappy friend video in the comment section), he made Marie change out floral vases on a whim, wants to be the “ face” of the B and B by leading brocante expeditions and being waited upon at the dinners, etc. He was recently moved out of the main Dump bedroom next to Fanny’s room ( due to the arrival of the tartan terror ) and placed in what is/was Baghead’s apartment. He was not happy.

It seems like they are filming a lot more in Baghead’s apartment. Baghead and family were not present at Easter and haven’t been there as a family for months. Have you heard anything else about the rumours that Baghead had sold his share of Dump? After Amaury and Ñutty moving out, I do not believe Fanny would want to reveal such info, if it were true.

Karma Baby’s advice was good. I believe with both Nick and Potts being heavily involved with the tech industry, YouTube advisors, etc., Fanny has been told to do many things to improve her channels but has refused to do so. She, as a legend in her own mind, believes she knows best, and will listen to no one. She never listened to Mummy’s advice. She is incredibly lazy. As you aptly noted, when faced with decisions or work, she chooses to do nothing. That’s the LieLande way…….do nothing and open another bottle of champagne.🥂
You summed this up perfectly! Spot on.
But did I miss something AGAIN?????
Did Sorts really go stay in Baghdad's apartment? When was that mentioned? If so why???? I don't want to watch the video again even on FF and give her any more coin.
I mean WE know he doesn't sleep in bed with Fanny, but the Grannies believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello Tattlers. It's been a few weeks since I've seriously tried to stay "in the flow and in the know" with the threads. It's too lovely outside to be indoors! I have boycotted watching F4F's flogs for months because I just don't want to line her pockets in any way, shape, or form. I checked the Wiki but it appears that only Patreon vlogs are posted there (thank-you to those who endure being a patron). Is there any other way I can watch the videos without going to her channel and giving her that credit? They aren't posted here anywhere, are they? Tattlers refer to specific incidents that occur during the videos and sometimes (not often... but SOMETIMES) I just want to check it out for myself to (1) be able to contribute to the conversation and (2) for the pure theater that the freak show is, at times. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I care too and am very pleased to see @Clara back - others who don't feel the same way can just scroll by. That episode certainly revealed a lot about how Tattle has changed sadly. It's become very cliquey.
Yes I've noticed it too..I thought the purpose of this whole CD's topic was to discuss the shady, underhanded methods used to extort finances from Patreon and vulnerable followers. Tbf @Clara Burnett did provide some debate able content whether it was true or not is another matter, but debate it we did. The tone of late seems to just be mud slinging which can be quite brutal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I want to know now!
I don't have the patience to wait two weeks. (Don't be like Fanny, so that the loyal audience is left waiting)
Screenshot_20230607_195812_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I want to know now!
I don't have the patience to wait two weeks. (Don't be like Fanny, so that the loyal audience is left waiting)View attachment 2224043
I find it fun and interesting to try to guess the next guest, most likely will be wrong, as I don't pick up on anything most of the time. I can't figure out why I can't see the live chat- after the live chat is done- I have googled and all the info is about how the creator has to share the live chat after the live chat? @Jules100 is that something on your end?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
So sorry to hear about your dad's illness. I'm not defending anyone here but people can't always comprehend the info given due to the magnitude of a situation. I'm sure with you looking out for him the situation should made easier. I've been hearing good things about the fungi Turkey Tail in the treatment of cancer patients. It may be worth some research. Keeping you all in my prayers 🙏 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
comments on today’s Travels with my crappy shallow friend:

Francesca Diano
1 hour ago (edited)
Thousands of villas along the Brenta?? Not really. I think you got the numbers wrong. At its peak there were 400. Only very rich people, like today's millionaires, could afford to build and own a villa, which included a lot of land and country estate, so it was impossible that there were 2000 of them, not there was room enough for 2000 of villas and connected land in the country!

Michael Teef Potts daily dose of bullshit:

Michael T
6 hours ago
Thanks Stephanie and Ollie for another extraordinary adventure. Simply glorious to get a glimpse into the Golden Age of Venetian society. The Villa’s Murano glass entry chandelier alone is worth the visit but then each chandelier was a treasure and a visual delight, not to mention the exquisite artistry of the ceiling frescoes. I would have loved to have seen all the original furnishings during the villa’s heyday… and of course to have met and mingled with the great names of the period. In season, imagine what an incredible day could be had by taking a Brenta Riviera (Brenta River-Canal) day trip on a burchiello (tourist boat) from Venice to Padua and stopping to tour several of the villas along the way. Plus you’d get riverside views of all the other grand villas lining the canal. Naturally, add in several days in Venice and you’ve got the dream vacation of a lifetime

AND

M P
6 hours ago (edited)
From what I know...those Palladians villas were built for agrarian purpose, not vacation... I love your very special energy connection View attachment 2222569 always fun watching you guys View attachment 2222570 thank you Ps: someone blocked me from live chat View attachment 2222571...wondering why
i don't think Michael T is michael potts.
---
Here is post from chateau wrap up

YM
2 hours ago (edited)
I'll watch the podcast later in the day but I'll answer to Chateau Chat's question about Château de Sarzay where Tess wedding took place. The owner is not Tess's mother. It belongs to an ex employee from the French Electric company (EDF) who resigned and spent his entire life renovating the old fortress. Im speaking of 40+ years of work. He was in trouble and was sued several times by the French state Heritage bodies because he didn't follow the strict guidelines for preservation. Tess married his son who is now in charge of the chateau. The chateau is open to the public but reviews are mixed as the building is full of stuff found in brocantes. It is not a venue for wedding or big celebrations. It is not a BnB except in some of the outbuildings where the family used to live. Tess's mother owns another chateau/mansion in the area. Sources : the original Clara and local sleuthing (easy to find as the owner was interviewed many times by local newspapers and national TV).

Here are links to trip advisor reviews and photos on the Chateau de Sarzay. The chateau is located on 4.94 acres ( 2 hectares),

ryan made a vlog about his visit here once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it fun and interesting to try to guess the next guest, most likely will be wrong, as I don't pick up on anything most of the time. I can't figure out why I can't see the live chat- after the live chat is done- I have googled and all the info is about how the creator has to share the live chat after the live chat? @Jules100 is that something on your end?
I found out how to see the live chat on my phone, but we couldn’t figure out how to see the live chat while watching it on our tv. If anyone knows - please let me know too! Thanks !

PS: once again, my husband was more fascinated by the talking avatars and other irrelevant stuff (he’s used to the awesome electronic equipment now)…he wants to know how you do that with the avatars. I was like…sure, I’ll ask them…now shhhh! lol…I sometimes wonder how his brain processes stuff when we watch something. 😂

The avatars are cool, though! ❤ And I really enjoyed hearing Karma Baby be able to talk more in depth about how YouTube works. It was very fascinating!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.