The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ruby managed to take a photo of the wedding cake at the Tess hot mess express wedding.
1686118693357.jpeg

---
Here is phi phi’s personal cake that he requested at the wedding:

1686118860999.jpeg

---
That’s why I asked her how the wedding was when she mentioned the location (I saw photos on Instagram) … she must’ve been one of the guests or is attempting to make us think so? My personal opinion is that she is always attempting to divert attention without finishing the “story”, so who knows.
I think it would be safe to assume Sir ChamberPottie as not present at the wedding. Did Ruthie attend?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
Sorry to hear this @Jules100 , not an easy time know the situation only too well. We'll try and keep the acid wit coming xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Was Phi Phi 7 or 8 years old when Fanny and Baghead purchased the Dump? Didn’t he just turn 26 so he was finally of minimum age to drive the rental vans? Wasn’t Baghead just one year older than Phi PhI is today when he took out a loan to pay for 50% of the Dump? Or does Baghead tell people he purchased 50% of the Dump for 50 euros ( one of Fanny’s favorite lies)?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it would be safe to assume Sir ChamberPottie as not present at the wedding. Did Ruthie attend?
[/QUOTE]

There's nothing on her insta.
Just lots of promotion for The Villa and a pic showing her very long hair, pre haircut.

Reactions: 20
So Tess married a Frenchie?? She can have have long-term residency now. Dana must have introduced them or helped her swipe correctly in the app.

• Haha
I was going to mention that, it appears that he is never without a cigarette. I am sure he's a great guy but not my type in the least, hell I have no idea my type anymore---
I don't think 'type' and 'good in bed' are necessarily the same thing...............

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Call me crazy but I need a lover with good oral hygiene
I'm the same. Many think Jack Whitehall looks cute, but to me he looks like somebody who never brushes his teeth.

We're a community.
Sadly, as much as I dislike to admit this. It seems like we have evolved from being strangers on a forum to actually become a small community.
My post is a reference to a reply to a newbie I made some time ago.

(Can we get a special guest appearance by @ComtesseRose ?)
Why on Earth would you want that? IRL I'm more the listening type. That'd be 45 minutes of The Wrap Up Ladies talking and me just saying "yes" or "no", LOL.

Have we ever considered that Clara is Fanny.🤔. It is all starting to add up.
If my theory is correct - which I do not believe it is - She's not Fanny. But she is somebody we all have laughed at on here. And yes that person was indeed at Tess' wedding.

I am missing some cowboys and black waiters…

• Haha
  • Heart
I am with you there Gertie !!
Sometimes I go to sleep late and I am "on top" of whats happening ..... but usually I am so far behind that I have to skip pages..... I have yet to watch the new Chateau Wrap up .... well, something to enjoy while having lunch .
I see Clara did not answer questions....... oh well.
Yup me too!
Still hanging out for the "accounts"

Thoughts are with you and your Dad @Jules100 and anyone else who us suffering with illness in their family.
---
As I have said it before seems like ages ago and maybe in different words that everyone here has a right to express their opinions. Attacking someone for a having a different point of view however is never cool. I think we have all felt that at times. Sometimes we need a little levity and fun. After all we consider ourselves a community of sorts. There isn’t anything wrong if you feel some kinship with other tattlers. I love the sharing of day to day living from around the world. Highlights the differences but how much we are similar. I love the sharing of gardening pointers, cooking classes, art expertise, etc. I have learned so much including a lot out of the urban dictionary!
I want to see the chatelaine accomplish things, stop the lying, the spending on oneself and to show her patrons that she appreciates their support by keeping her promises. I don’t need to see her physically hurt as some have wished for. I believe her deceit is starting to show all over her face. Karma Baby!
PS @Karma baby! great appearance on Château Wrap Up!
What she said ⬆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
wishing your father the very best and great comfort during this turbulent time @Jules100 💌

clara throwing in the tess wedding grenade was another attempt to drum up attention. we know clara has nothing but contempt for tess so why attend someone like that’s wedding…? disingenuous much? if she’d been genuinely there more tit bits would have been forthcoming regarding any shenanigans. i’m sensing great desperation on jen’s part at this moment.

@Karma baby! deserves a direct apology for that vicious attack. moreover, we deserve a thorough explanation as to why clara needed to do this covert operation to force our lady dame fanny four flues, mother of perpetual chaos’s hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why on Earth would you want that? IRL I'm more the listening type. That'd be 45 minutes of The Wrap Up Ladies talking and me just saying "yes" or "no", LOL
But....... its where you say the "Yes or No" that will be interesting . Go on..... do it ! :) 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Doesn’t Tess’ mom own Chateau de Sarzay?🤷‍♀️
I have quoted you again @Jules100
Château de Sarzay is owned by the Hurbain family. Tess' husband is Gilles Hurbain......

Screenshot (366).png

probably one of the sons.
And somehow I have the feeling that someone has mentioned this before, might have been a person who is seen very controversially here.....
edit: no, not CB but @KiKiGee

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just did wordle first time in ages. I got all letters except the first. I can't believe I didn't get it as it's one of our tattle nicknames.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Karma isn’t just
A witch. She’s clever and witty and
Really surprised us. So
Magnificently done! Felicitations
And kudos to the 3 colour coordinated hags!

IMG_3395.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤

Sorry to hear that Jules! Hope you and your dad are ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone know where the instructions to download the patreon flogs are so either me or Ley Avonlea can have a punt at it. I am however getting to the point I can't even watch them myself anymore

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I said it ages ago but I thought it was to macabre even for her, I’m sure she’d get a good laugh about it, if she was
I mean we know that she claims Fanny was her No 1 fan, so she probably is marie, Tess or Dana.

I doubt it was fanny. She is far too egotisical and narcassitic to not just blow her own horn. Also she is far too busy being Crackoline no good.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s all too mind blowing to figure out who is who on here. All I know for certain is that I am Spartacus and woe betide anyone else who stands up to claim this as well. Just kidding you are all welcome to join in with my escape plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.