The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know where the instructions to download the patreon flogs are so either me or Ley Avonlea can have a punt at it. I am however getting to the point I can't even watch them myself anymore
I pulled the instructions and it seems straightforward enough - except the anonymous bit.

How to record Patreon Videos
Spoiler: Click here to see

1. You need Quicktime, you can download it from here (If you have a Mac, it's already installed on your computer)
Apple - Support - Downloads

2. Go to patreon website, open the video and change it to full screen. Maximize the light and sound on your computer. Remove any headphones you have connected to it.

3. Go to the QuickTime Player application. Choose File/New Screen Recording.

4. Choose if you want to record all your screen, or a portion of your screen (options are highlighted in red below).

5. Click on the Options menu.

6. Choose the appropriate audio source, which should be your built-in microphone, or it could be called "MacBook microphone" or whatever your computer is called.
NOW, A BIG NOTE HERE. Assuming none of you have an external mic, a plugin or a recording studio, you're going to use your computer's microphone to capture the sound. This means the microphone will capture ALL the sounds in your surrounding. So, go somewhere quiet and don't make any noises until the recording is done!

7. Now, in MacBook, a 3 finger swipe moves between full screen pages. You have previously made your video full screen. Just swipe to the window you want to record, play the video, and press RECORD. Sit back, and let the video run.

This video also gives a good and quick explanation of what I just said.

FINALLY, upload the video anonymously here: https://emalm.com/?upl=v

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It’s all too mind blowing to figure out who is who on here. All I know for certain is that I am Spartacus and woe betide anyone else who stands up to claim this as well. Just kidding you are all welcome to join in with my escape plan.
I'm Clara Burnett
---
I pulled the instructions and it seems straightforward enough - except the anonymous bit.

1. You need Quicktime, you can download it from here (If you have a Mac, it's already installed on your computer)

2. Go to patreon website, open the video and change it to full screen. Maximize the light and sound on your computer. Remove any headphones you have connected to it.

4. Choose if you want to record all your screen, or a portion of your screen (options are highlighted in red below).

6. Choose the appropriate audio source, which should be your built-in microphone, or it could be called "MacBook microphone" or whatever your computer is called.
NOW, A BIG NOTE HERE. Assuming none of you have an external mic, a plugin or a recording studio, you're going to use your computer's microphone to capture the sound. This means the microphone will capture ALL the sounds in your surrounding. So, go somewhere quiet and don't make any noises until the recording is done!

7. Now, in MacBook, a 3 finger swipe moves between full screen pages. You have previously made your video full screen. Just swipe to the window you want to record, play the video, and press RECORD. Sit back, and let the video run.

Are going to give it a whirl I am completely idiotic at anything practical ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Clara..'get back to your chit chat' -🤧 you're on it luv - why is it called (Tittle) Tattle? Yes, just that - a gossip site so what did you think this was The Davos Forum ? No need to be disdainful if the narrative isn't going your way - maybe you thought you were a big fish in a stagnant pool but this thread is propelled along by a vigorous tide of sharp-eyed hags & fags & witches from all over the planet, who not only know every crumbling stone & creature of Lalande, but also offer/ask advice, comfort/ worry ( HOW is Le Comte??) when the current is in the doldrums. SO??
So many times @Clara, speculation led to Suspense for the......Great Reveal that never happened. Just as Giovanni & Ivo got irritated you couldn't move on as they did in your quest for justice. Was that your last real contact with the Shitoo as the the rest just seems CHIT CHAT? Dour chit chat.
PS. Ooh, what WAS that daring thingy you left written somewhere in the Shittoo? Reaction? Or another damp squib?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here is post from chateau wrap up

YM
2 hours ago (edited)
I'll watch the podcast later in the day but I'll answer to Chateau Chat's question about Château de Sarzay where Tess wedding took place. The owner is not Tess's mother. It belongs to an ex employee from the French Electric company (EDF) who resigned and spent his entire life renovating the old fortress. Im speaking of 40+ years of work. He was in trouble and was sued several times by the French state Heritage bodies because he didn't follow the strict guidelines for preservation. Tess married his son who is now in charge of the chateau. The chateau is open to the public but reviews are mixed as the building is full of stuff found in brocantes. It is not a venue for wedding or big celebrations. It is not a BnB except in some of the outbuildings where the family used to live. Tess's mother owns another chateau/mansion in the area. Sources : the original Clara and local sleuthing (easy to find as the owner was interviewed many times by local newspapers and national TV).

Here are links to trip advisor reviews and photos on the Chateau de Sarzay. The chateau is located on 4.94 acres ( 2 hectares),

Last edited:
  • Wow
vicky-pollard-yeah-but-no-but.gif

Screenshot (422).png
Screenshot (423).png

meribeth lowe

10 hours ago
Never see Auntie having a conversation or relationship with her sister Isabelle. Do they even get along? They are so different in temperment. Just wondering how it all plays out as they are rarely even shown together.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What I found rather intriguing was that Clara decided to make her "come back" with more convoluted, cryptic shenanigans just after Tess's wedding!

I still think that it might be Ruthie that was behind it all - maybe she got writer's block/bored and needed a little light relief between writing her book chapters. Who knows?
Perhaps her next book might include a segment regarding the "dark web" with reference to TL. :rolleyes: They do say that most writers draw from their own personal life experiences! :ROFLMAO:
Clara did actually say that SJ is fully aware of her identity. There is obviously no love lost between her and SJ BUT, whatever - that's life and they have plenty of history, in more ways than one - enter Michael Potts centre stage! ;)

Reactions: 21
There’s a clique? Really who are the members? OMG is it the pie lovers? Is it the recipe sharers? The scone and clotted cream gang? Oh I know it must be the OG’s?
There isn't a clique.. Other than being called a flying monkey, as seemed the habit with anyone new at the time, I've never felt unwelcome :)

• Heart
No - Tess's husband's family does!
I guess if Tess is that displeased with strep and her antics - why was she invited to the wedding? Unless she invited herself - we all know she likes a prty and has to be centre of the attention - she was quite dressed up. Maybe Clara is Dana instead as she also went to the wedding

Last edited:
Anyone know where the instructions to download the patreon flogs are so either me or Ley Avonlea can have a punt at it. I am however getting to the point I can't even watch them myself anymore
We're they not added to Wiki?
I'm sorry I don't recall which thread they were on, but it's recent, perhaps three or four threads back. Best wishes in finding them. I'll have a scout round too and let you know if I find them. Anyone else know where they are please?
---

You're an angel! 🥰

There you go Grift Wood! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do not understand the dazzling bright white Madonna fingerless gloves with the buttermilk dress.
Maybe her hands look older than her face after all of the Botox and fillers I would imagine she has. Can you imagine a close up of the ring on wrinkly sun damaged hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2223052

View attachment 2223039View attachment 2223041
meribeth lowe
10 hours ago
Never see Auntie having a conversation or relationship with her sister Isabelle. Do they even get along? They are so different in temperment. Just wondering how it all plays out as they are rarely even shown together.
Their relationship reminds me so much of me and one of my sisters. We are totally opposite in both looks and characteristics - think chalk and cheese, (we defo fell opposite sides of our parents' tree), something which has been frequently remarked upon down the years by the younger generations within my family too!
My sister loved to "bug" me but, oh my, if I ever pulled her up on what she said or her behaviour, she acted all innocent and often went crying to others for reinforcement against me. True N scenario. :rolleyes:
My sister is only 16 months younger than me and it continued throughout my entire life until a few years ago, when I said, "enough, is enough now with the disrespect and fake sisterhood, just leave me alone".
Ever since, crickets and glorious peace and calm in my life, away from her self made drama and manipulation. :)

• Heart
What I found rather intriguing was that Clara decided to make her "come back" with more convoluted, cryptic shenanigans just after Tess's wedding!

I still think that it might be Ruthie that was behind it all - maybe she got writer's block/bored and needed a little light relief between writing her book chapters. Who knows?
Perhaps her next book might include a segment regarding the "dark web" with reference to TL. :rolleyes: They do say that most writers draw from their own personal life experiences! :ROFLMAO:
Clara did actually say that SJ is fully aware of her identity. There is obviously no love lost between her and SJ BUT, whatever - that's life and they have plenty of history, in more ways than one - enter Michael Potts centre stage! ;)
So odd that “clara” said that it didn’t make any sense considering all the cloak and dagger stuff that went on before. I recall many convos about her identity and that it was a big secret and omg what would happen if ashenfraudie found it out, would she be sleeping with the fishes in the half assed moat etc

• Haha
  • Heart
I guess if Tess is that displeased with strep and her antics - why was she invited to the wedding? Unless she invited herself - we all know she likes a prty and has to be centre of the attention - she was quite dressed up. Maybe Clara is Dana instead as she also went to the wedding
We have still to see photographic evidence of whether PJ actually was invited/or attended as SJ's + 1. If so, no doubt dressed as some kind of 19th century "dandy" in OTT attire and ribbons (maybe flowers too) in his hair. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
i wonder if @Karma baby! may have any points for phyllis the sexual deviant reviving his yt channel? i still think people would flock for the blow dry tutorial with the dyson airwrap - i was taken in and remain so. i still want to learn about the boot polish routine too!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We have still to see photographic evidence of whether PJ actually was invited/or attended as SJ's + 1. If so, no doubt dressed as some kind of 19th century "dandy" in OTT attire and ribbons (maybe flowers too) in his hair. 🤮
We are sadly never going to see it Summerbaby for the Squirrel looked prettier and younger than Fanny !!! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
Awe crap on a cracker, that’s just terrible all the way around! Lots of new treatments around so let’s pray he gets proper care! Xo

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There isn't a clique.. Other than being called a flying monkey, as seemed the habit with anyone new at the time, I've never felt unwelcome :)
I was attacked right out of the gate for asking what I thought was an innocent question about the report button. It’s visible as a reader before joining, but not until 100 posts after, I think. Didn’t scare me off, though I did feel like a dipshit when I couldn’t find the wiki the first few times. I got accused of being a winged simian a bit as well, did my fair share of accusing too. In my business you’ve got to have very thick skin or you’ll be immediately crushed. Very little offends me and it takes real effort to do so. I seem to remember that @M&MsMom was accused of being one of Shrek and the Sewer’s ‘rent. I also don’t mind the tagents when the Fannyverse is slow because in the end, this is a gossip site.🤷🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.