The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes think Tattle actually helps Fanny.
“There’s no such thing as bad publicity.” I’m not sure if Tattle helps Fanny, but I do think it feeds her narcissistic supply. More than likely she revels in attention, whether it’s good or bad. The Chateau Diaries Tattle threads are like Fanny’s personal tabloid pages. How many chateau owners can boast that they warrant enough attention to have their own personal gossip column? I’m pretty sure it feeds her ego. Trying to shame Fanny into doing the right thing won’t work when she has no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think Tess’ funky rich wedding is going to make Stephanie finally want to get fake married to Philip. All that being the center of attention, presents and derailing… and YouTube content.
Has Tess been married before?
---
“There’s no such thing as bad publicity.” I’m not sure if Tattle helps Fanny, but I do think it feeds her narcissistic supply. More than likely she revels in attention, whether it’s good or bad. The Chateau Diaries Tattle threads are like Fanny’s personal tabloid pages. How many chateau owners can boast that they warrant enough attention to have their own personal gossip column? I’m pretty sure it feeds her ego. Trying to shame Fanny into doing the right thing won’t work when she has no shame.
where have you been I have missed you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It is ironic that the cost of admission a few years ago was 6 euros, the price Fanny paid for her latest dress at emmaus.

Why haven’t we seen Mummy wearing any of the dresses phi phi and Fanny purchased specifically at her request?
Because smugtwat Phi Phi is still wearing them and hasn’t tired of them yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WTF, this came up on my YT feed yesterday.
Must have been made over a few months as Curtis' hair style changed rather dramatically during filming. Much prefer his shorter hairstyle, tbh.
But, by all accounts, professionally directed and photographed.
Well done Curtis, albeit nothing new to be revealed.
CLEOPATRA (FULL DOCUMENTARY) - YouTube
---
Not only embarrassing …also vile!
He has no room to call anyone horse face, or elephant ,or whatever names he calls the château characters. I wonder what they call him behind his back!
I am certain that Kat would have a few well chosen words that would describe PJ. The list is endless, obviously!
Didn't he once refer to her as being, "the elephant in the room" = meaning, overweight, clumsy and out of place at the HMN? :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The more I think about it, the more I am certain that Annelise has provided Snorts with a henna-like scalp dye that washes out “subtly” over the course of a week or so. Sometimes he has a center part, sometimes it’s a bushy looking undergrowth with no skin showing through.
---
What is the matter with her eyes! Is it a permanent shrimp eye thing? Maybe she has something in her eye?
Fresh botox- it wears off over time and regulates

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why haven’t we seen Mummy wearing any of the dresses phi phi and Fanny purchased specifically at her request?
Yes....... it would be lovely for Mummy 🦇 to do a little Runway wearing Monsieur Squirrels Haute Couture a la Op Shoppe Creations !!! ✂🧵🎀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Exactly my point.
I have said this before, @Clara Burnett never truly personally interacted on TL with any members did s/he? It was always some kind of "sermon on the mount" type scenario from her side! Well, that was how I always felt it appeared. Fair enough - she loved the attention/accolade, no skin off my nose as I am defo not an attention seeker!
Personally, I don't give a FF whoever s/he was/is! :rolleyes:
But, if you read closely, everything was always rather open ended, e.g. let's drop some kind of bomb and then simply walk away and let everybody here on TL ruminate/question in connection with her initial bomb, e.g. especially her comments regarding age of consent where PJ was concerned - but, hey when asked for additional evidence/details, s/he couldn't possibly comment further! Why not? There are a few other examples of that happening too, think Ollie etc! 🤮
Nah, her commentary wasn't doing it for me! If you put it out there, in my book then you should be prepared to follow through with evidence of those allegations, otherwise zip it and keep 🤬
Actually she did direct positive words of encouragement my way when I was attacked. I have always wondered what happened to that person as her posts became more detached from other tattlers except to lob negative comments when questioned. It has always been rather confusing. Not only the change in tone but also the change in writing styles.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Chateau wrap up episode 4 was great. Jules, I love your depiction of Fanny, her baccarat crystal tumbler, the chapel, and the caption about offering Fanny free advice was perfect. Free is a paaaaaaaarfect price and an even better deal than her 50 euro bargains and magical upgrades.

Insecure Phi Phi gets more and more overbearing, controlling, entitled, and obnoxious as the avalanche of opinions about his lack of value/ adverse effect on the CD channels and Patreon grows larger daily. He is threatened by anyone getting close to the cash cow. Why is he still at the Dump?

I believe phi phi has taken many actions to try to secure his position as co Shittelaine of 50% of the Dump. IMHO, I think it is more likely than not, that nosy phi phi has kept a diary and has tons of documentation about the the sketchy shittelaine, the Dump crew, the true nature of the Dump structures, emails, copies of letters, text messages, photos, financial info, etc. and has “squirreled” away all of this info in hard copies, flash drives, in the cloud, and shared info with Bubble girl and others. I believe he has documented conversations and info he has discovered by snooping electronically and in person at the Dump, from eavesdropping on conversations, and info derived from the inebriated Stephanie Jarvis. He will not leave the Dump quietly.

He then treats Stephanie Jarvis like she is a nursing home resident. He dresses her in dowdy clothing, does her make up and hair, carries her luggage, brings her breakfast in bed, runs after her with sweaters and coats, catalogs her possessions and money, monitors her correspondence/comments/emails/conversations, reminds her of appointments and obligations, drives her places and picks up her relatives, does all the decorating, watches her movements 24/7, plies her with alcohol daily, and has his father help to manage her legal/ financial issues
( allegedly).

I think he will become even more sensitive to his precarious plight as a detriment to the CD channels, etc. because the Çhateau Wrap Up channel provides another forum for viewers to express their opinions and thoughts that cannot be controlled or easily manipulated by the Dump crew’s juvenile antics/ aliases/ games. Phi Phi is fighting for relevancy in all the forums ( Fanny had to specifically write that phi phi filmed the latest travel with my crappy friend video in the comment section), he made Marie change out floral vases on a whim, wants to be the “ face” of the B and B by leading brocante expeditions and being waited upon at the dinners, etc. He was recently moved out of the main Dump bedroom next to Fanny’s room ( due to the arrival of the tartan terror ) and placed in what is/was Baghead’s apartment. He was not happy.

It seems like they are filming a lot more in Baghead’s apartment. Baghead and family were not present at Easter and haven’t been there as a family for months. Have you heard anything else about the rumours that Baghead had sold his share of Dump? After Amaury and Ñutty moving out, I do not believe Fanny would want to reveal such info, if it were true.

Karma Baby’s advice was good. I believe with both Nick and Potts being heavily involved with the tech industry, YouTube advisors, etc., Fanny has been told to do many things to improve her channels but has refused to do so. She, as a legend in her own mind, believes she knows best, and will listen to no one. She never listened to Mummy’s advice. She is incredibly lazy. As you aptly noted, when faced with decisions or work, she chooses to do nothing. That’s the LieLande way…….do nothing and open another bottle of champagne.🥂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Because they’re horrible 🤢
The “ Mummy desperately wants phi phi to buy her some suitable dresses to wear at the Dump” was yet another manipulative made up lie/fake storyline to generate CD content and pretend that Mummy and Fanny are really thrifty paupers who can only afford clothing from the local charity shop and that Mummy believes 26 year old phi phi has exquisite taste in selecting clothing for 80 year old women. How creepy that phi phi knows her shoe sizes and clothing sizes.

Recall Mummy and her expensive clothing, jewelry, and purses she wears and uses when she is out in public, at restaurants, airports, shopping, etc. Fanny does the same in London, Venice, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Tess’ funky rich wedding is going to make Stephanie finally want to get fake married to Philip. All that being the center of attention, presents and derailing… and YouTube content.
Oh gawd!! I think you’re right! Let’s plan a wedding! Vlog after vlog of buying tat to decorate with and the dress shopping, just imagine!! Will Fanny and phiphi have matching ensembles? Hmmm… Oh! And, they will need more money to fix the chapel!!! 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
where have you been I have missed you xxx
For much of this thread, I’ve been like…

IMG_5321.gif

Kind of in “lurk mode!” 😆 At this point, I don’t feel like I’ve got a lot to add. I’m not an “insider” in the chateauverse with firsthand information about SJ and company. I really feel like I just make observations and “state the obvious” (at least what’s obvious to me! 😄). I do miss some of the Tattlers with “inside intelligence” like @Jikki2 who had gossip to share about Michael Petherick in Spain and his cruise on the “Dolphin excursion” after crying poverty…with pictures of Teabag and barely clothed men on the boat as proof! 😆 I’m disappointed that Tattle has imposed rules that restrict new members from joining (without a sponsor I guess?). I think new members with fresh eyes and perspective is good. There’s been a lot of complaints about newbies accused of being “flying monkeys” (I was suspected of being one too!). But I also know that, in the early threads (way before me), Fanny’s deluded fans were vicious on here…which is why the “messaging” function on Tattle was disabled. So, I understand why “old timers” (who’ve been here from almost the beginning and were targets of that vicious hate) have a healthy suspicion of newbies. I would like to see more “insider” gossip from people like Selmar or SJ’s former university classmate/friend (who was unfortunately and unapologetically run off of here by one particular member). I don’t know Clara’s identity (and still don’t 😄), but I appreciated her posts. Fanny and her friends probably like seeing derailments on Tattle, so I don’t want to feed that, either. I just hope more of SJ’s disillusioned fans and friends find their way here and spill the tea! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It is ironic that the cost of admission a few years ago was 6 euros, the price Fanny paid for her latest dress at emmaus.

She was in the laundry room washing it all the other day, Fanny only washed the dress she bought for herself...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So odd that “clara” said that it didn’t make any sense considering all the cloak and dagger stuff that went on before. I recall many convos about her identity and that it was a big secret and omg what would happen if ashenfraudie found it out, would she be sleeping with the fishes in the half assed moat etc
More than "odd" it's highly suspicious, especially now that Clara has said that SJ knows who Clara is, and is "her biggest fan."

So it begs the question - why would Clara insist all along that if SJ ever found out who she was, it would be dangerous for Clara? Clara's word "dangerous." What the hell could SJ do to her that was dangerous? duck all! The best SJ could do would be to say that Clara was no longer welcome at the chateau. Why also would SJ fire Ian the builder for suspecting him of being Clara Burnett? Remember too it was Clara who said that Amaury sabotaged Ian's work because SJ was convinced he on Tattle (and because Amaury wanted to take over all of Ian's work projects). If one wants the chateau renovated, the whole reason for promoting lieLande on YouTube, it's seriously stupid to get rid of the builder who's is actually building!

Then there's the claim of being hacked... the attack on all of us, the bitchy attack on Karma baby! then it was 'I left my laptop open and someone used it for nefarious reasons', then all the fake Clara's turn up claiming the real Clara is trapped in the bat cave under lieLande with le Comte (blessings sweet man - we're missing you) and Heathcliffe and that they were now fans of SJ and were never coming back to Tattle. Well, Heathcliffe proved that wrong. Then insisting her Jen Smitts was being hounded by Tattle members here when no such thing ever happened. Oh the drama! Then the nonsense apology. 🙄

Of course Clara has her supportive fellow Tattlers who appreciate the great intel she's provided, but equally she has her detractors, especially now. Do I hope she will return to answer the questions levelled at her? I personally don't think this will happen though. I think Clara Burnett is a spent force. Even if she does try to make a Tattle comeback, her posts will be regarded as suspect as her 'apology' with more of the smoke and mirrors action she likes to employ with her little hints and innuendo about herself and the chateau crew.

But then, what would be the point... Fanny has known who she is all along and is her biggest fan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
More than "odd" it's highly suspicious, especially now that Clara has said that SJ knows who Clara is, and is "her biggest fan."

So it begs the question - why would Clara insist all along that if SJ ever found out who she was, it would be dangerous for Clara? Clara's word "dangerous." What the hell could SJ do to her that was dangerous? duck all! The best SJ could do would be to say that Clara was no longer welcome at the chateau. Why also would SJ fire Ian the builder for suspecting him of being Clara Burnett? Remember too it was Clara who said that Amaury sabotaged Ian's work because SJ was convinced he on Tattle (and because Amaury wanted to take over all of Ian's work projects). If one wants the chateau renovated, the whole reason for promoting lieLande on YouTube, it's seriously stupid to get rid of the builder who's is actually building!

Then there's the claim of being hacked... the attack on all of us, the bitchy attack on Karma baby! then it was 'I left my laptop open and someone used it for nefarious reasons', then all the fake Clara's turn up claiming the real Clara is trapped in the bat cave under lieLande with le Comte (blessings sweet man - we're missing you) and Heathcliffe and that they were now fans of SJ and were never coming back to Tattle. Well, Heathcliffe proved that wrong. Then insisting Jen Smitts was being hounded by Tattle members here when no such thing ever happened. Oh the drama! Then the nonsense apology. 🙄

Of course Clara has her supportive fellow Tattlers who appreciate the great intel she's provided, but equally she has her detractors, especially now. Do I hope she will return to answer the questions levelled at her? I personally don't think this will happen though. I think Clara Burnett is a spent force. Even if she does try to make a Tattle comeback, her posts will be regarded as suspect as her 'apology' with more of the smoke and mirrors action she likes to employ with her little hints and innuendo about herself and the chateau crew.

But then, what would be the point... Fanny has known who she is all along and is her biggest fan.
So who is Fanny a "fan" of? Only one that comes to my mind is Ruthie Writer.... If my boyfriend was still having sex with an ex girlfriend, I might want to try to get under her skin on Tattle... IDK it's just a thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.