Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
Karma Baby! Watching you on Chateau Wrap up now! Somehow got distracted and missed the premier. So fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I think Burnout is just there as a chaos agent. Sad thing is they are going to end up sending people here. All you have to do is google Fanny and haters and you end up here. 🤣🤣🤣

I think they are more worried about the WrapUp hags than anything else. YouTube will slide their videos right in on recommendations and people will watch. In long form, all of the bullshittery is discussed and presented in a pretty calm and rational manner. It is the most dangerous thing for her brand at the moment and I’m loving it. Too bad Clarrie whoever you are. Cheers!

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Get a bucket hags you are going to mom like the kid in the exorcist:

Coral Grace

36min
Beautiful!! Dear Stephanie I have loved watching all your vlogs from all channels, there is no content creator that makes me smile throughout the entire show like you and all the lalanders. The level of quality is far superior to anything I've seen and subscribed to. The vlog about the chelsea flower show was superior to the BBC one which i had watched previously to yours. Travels with my friend is also sublime, the way you work is spectacular you make it look easy what envolves a lot of work. Congratulations to you and all your team and family 💛 Happy belated birthday to Amaury the master craftsman ✨

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
I just watched the vlog and I have to congratulate the two guests for demanding their faces are blurred. But come on, you own a late-model Porsche Carrera/GT3, your wife has a designer watch and sunglasses and you want to stay at Lielieland? Do better, do much much better!
That says "Listen, we know these people are batshit crazy but we just had to see it for ourselves. Doesn't mean we want our friends to see us here."
1685930557074.png

• Haha
  • Heart

SleepingBeauty123

Fair play Fanny you’ve scrubbed up well. Would love to see what smugtwat looked like.
Did Stephanie say: “I’m thinking Mother of Dragons chic…I will wear this dragon egg nestled between my low hanging bosoms, and I want the longest hair extensions you have!”

I actually didn’t even recognize her, to be fair. Her makeup is done in colors that actually suit her. The difference is amazing, quite honestly.

Also, thanks for commenting enough to make me watch that cringe fest. I actually didn’t have a problem with Gerry standing up and being the only guy who would dance with the woman who flung him around the room. I don’t like guys that are too cool to dance. Even if you are a guy that can’t dance, at least TRY. I respect guys that put themselves out there, knowing they will look bad. It’s why I love my husband. 😂

Phillip is disgusting. I saw comments comparing him to Michael Hutchins of INXS and threw up a little in my mouth. Then I saw someone compare him to Bon Jovi. And I am still trying to control my temper on that one. Do NOT even go there about my boyfriend. (My husband is fully aware that JBJ is my boyfriend). I will not stand for that kind of blasphemy! To erase the picture of Philip in all of your minds, I will leave you with a picture of my boyfriend (JBJ) that I took when we had front row seats. I was totally caught while taking this picture but I don’t care!

PS: Slash could kick Philip’s ass with both hands tied behind his back. And blindfolded.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Kalessi

Chatty Member
All this trying to figure out who is whom is giving me a headache. I came here a long time ago and lurked around until I came aboard then was sand blasted a couple of times then left, emerged all bright and shiny with a new name and personally everything seems less stressful. It’s all part of the circle of life for a discussion group. I do think it would be interesting to have some renegades give us some intel into the shitoo but, honestly I think we have Fanny and friends pretty much figured out. I stay here for the tattlers. You are a hoot!
IMG_4150.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
200w (6).gif

Christian We👇
1686220772074.png

Tess' party (2).jpg

👇 Ruth Kelly, in the background, flirting with the men.
Tess SJ 2015.jpg

Michael Potts 👇
Tess, Potty and some (3).jpg

Adam Guettel 👇
1686222075384.png

Anthony Skinner 👇
1686220991771.png
1686221032881.png

1686227366471.png

more pics. 👇

Gilles Hurbain👇
1686222673129.png

1686222209389.png

1686222521713.png

892afeb4-bbe0-4879-ba66-0394a15389e8_text.gif

• Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
On MPK’s latest, didn’t his own theme music play when the garbage bin lid was lifted?🤷‍♀️
Saw his vlog, saw nothing shady in it.

My Devil's advocate point still stands. Unless he sings like a little canary, he and Stephanie are still friends.

• Heart

Hercule P

7 am (yes I know, it should be noon, but no). Me looking at my garden from a window and holding my faithful gun -water gun I mean-

Gooood mooorning from my very sunny home! It is such a beautiful day. The birds are singing, the garden is spectaaaculaaaar and no peacock trying to shag its sisters in sight. Nobody brought me coffe and croissants in my bed. It's time to go and see what's going on in the kitchen. Well, nothing actually.

I had breakfast, a shower and got dressed, I am now ready to have a look at my People. For this interesting activity I am wearing my night clothes with a 100 stars robe and Louboutin, so smart old trousers, a T shirt and wellies because there is a lot of dew. I would not want to be seen dead with Louboutin nor a Vuitton bag nor the Love bracelet by Cartier and you know why? Because I am not une "cagole", or une "pouffe", ie a tart. But I digress.

I make the "grand tour" ;) of the garden, I can hear chickens, ducks and even a donkey in the distance but no human being.
Where is everybody??

Silly me, back to the real world where people work for a leaving, do not beg, do some DIY and gardening.

I will not be tattling for a while because I am very busy and on top of that it is the gardening season. It is now time for mowing, trimming, weeding, planting, harvesting, preserving, jamming, dehydrating.... I will come here from time to time. I might post some photos.

Question:
We have a big problem with cats and we do not know what to do. We are animals lovers but we are fed up of finding dead birds and poo all over the place. We have tryed all sorts of repellents like mustard, lemons, vinegar, pepper, chili, rosemary, lavender. Ultra sound is bad for the birds. The cats climb over the little fence we put to protect the potager. We have even seen one climbing verticaly on a fence (1,8m high). We have inserted branches on top of this fence (eyesore).
We are now considering putting holly between the rows of vegs in the potager :oops:😕😢
They are neither feral nor stray cats (thank you Amanda from our French château). They have a home.

Hidden behind a tree, I do some watching with my loaded gun (1,8 l) and I spray them, but I have other things to do.

I have read that some Tatlers are gardeners, therefore if you have any ideas, you are more than welcome.
Thank you 😊😍

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
My Dearest Tarlets and Targents,

The Witch of loire has increased her prices this year:

3 course meal including wine €75 p.p
Cheese platter €45 p.p
The rooms which sleeps 2 : €250 per night
The Roger: €220 a night
The Marquis appartment: € 325
Tack room €300

rooms are booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
So her cashing in per week based on the 4 days

Sleeping 2 rooms x 3: €3000
Sleeping 1 room: €800
Marquis appartment: €1300
Tack Appartment: €1200

Grand total of €6300 in rent for a week.
6 people dining for 2 days with the Witch: €900
This is the Chateau I worked at about 10 years ago under the previous owner. The current owners are customers of Mr Spratt and their set menus are either 26.50 or 35.50 or a la carte.

www.chateau-de-puybelliard.eatbu.com

and this is another of his customers

www.chateau-de-la-preuille.fr

She is taking the piss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

C'est moi

VIP Member
In France you can take the mushrooms you’ve collected to the pharmacy and the druggist will check them out for you
I did that once. I picked funghi from my own woods and popped into the village pharmacy. I think there were (or I identified) 5 varieties. The pharmacist checked them all out. Of the 5, 3 were poisonous and the other 2 apparently tasted disgusting. That was my 1st and last mushroom forage. The pharmacist recommended I go to Grand Frais for all my culinary mushroom needs!

• Haha
  • Wow

Frenchie0810

VIP Member
I love this bunch of cliquey bitches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
Hang in there Jules ! We are always here to make you laugh and laugh with you! You have given me plenty of laughs. Prayers for your Dad ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30