Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
So… what happened to the heating installation?

As well, the pergola? gazebo?

That damn peacock gets more air time than any work Patrons were financing or thought they were financing.

Isn’t it odd there is never any real talk about the Gay Twank’s shop? Are they afraid to show anything that hints to additional income?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Ÿet Fanny has been lying and complaining about her Patreon funds, YouTube monies, and B and B barely providing enough money to pay all her employees and has been crying poverty as she jets off on luxury vacations and spends huge sums of tax free cash on herself. She is such a dishonest, greedy con artist.

She doesn’t even pretend to do restoration work anymore. She just puts out half assed videos of the most expensive vegetable and herb garden in France, photos of her prison ration B and B meals complete with decanters of discount wine, and storylines made up of flat out wall to wall lies.

She only reluctantly performs a few projects so she can be featured on chateau diy.

All that cash and she only contributed approximately $1,000 in tax free funds to help the family of Mmakhotso Moloi. What a rotten human being.
🎯

JBR
2 days ago
What organizations have been recipients of donations from this channel in 2023? That information has not been shared on your vlogs or in your video descriptions.

Why was it a big secret surprise that Amaury’s parents showed up at the chateau for his birthday? They are always there.

“Surprise Amaury! You know how your parents just left two days ago and aren’t expected back until tomorrow? Well here they are half a day early, Happy Birthday!!!”
1685980317409.png

Last year they surprised him...

Amaury Potty and Stephen.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Karma isn’t just
A bitch. She’s clever and witty and
Really surprised us. So
Magnificently done! Felicitations
And kudos to the 3 colour coordinated hags!

IMG_3395.png

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
Exposing Stephanie Jarvis for the fraud she remains to be, has proven to be more complicated than I’d ever imagined when I started reporting here over two years ago. I was convinced that publicly sharing what I knew to be true in my private world, where opinions still thoroughly matter and are not just uttered but very much appreciated, would be a secure death sentence for anyone involved with her shit. But here I am, admitting it isn’t working. Whatever’s the level of bullshit she is selling, no matter the hurt she’s clearly and undeniably spreading by simply being the narc she truly is: she has found her little niche corner of the world where random people, strangers really, are willing to put up with whatever scent she conveys.

Apologies to all of you who were offended by the things I’ve posted a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was me. It was a well thought through but admittedly evil method to find more clarity about some of the characters that invaded my space recently. Happy to report it succeeded mercifully in doing exactly that. I knew the shoulders I “attacked” were strong enough to keep on carrying, even though the current absence of some of them is sad and very much noticed. No harm was meant to the ones that did not deserved to be harmed, but when someone we know stubbornly sticks to playing smoke and mirrors it defies all methods and it ain’t easy to keep casualties afloat.

Stephanie Jarvis knows exactly who I am in real life, hers and mine. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say she’s my number one fan and has literally been cheering me on all along, since all I really have accomplished was driving more traffic towards her and her money-hungry schemes. Smug doesn’t begin to cover her current state of mind and rightly so, I’d say. Well played by the charlataine, so far. The damage we managed to inflict has clearly not been significant, yet, I hopefully add.

As for the many YouTube accounts fighting over my left behind legacy: I don’t do YouTube and never will. Seriously, fighting fire with fire was never my game. If you think you’ve seen me there, be sure to look again because it wasn’t me. I am going to end all this by memorising our shared failure. Instead of mobilising a loud opposition against the continuing scams she’s pulling, we seem to have created a community that is as toxic and judgemental as hers. Huzzah for that. Let’s be clear that in all that I’ve posted here I have never lost sight of the fact that real people are involved, randomly captured by her pink phone. Jarvis can blur faces, but she conveniently never blurs out the pain she inflicted by capturing them in the first place. She wears that fact like the Venetian crown she has spent her then last dime on, the same crown she now hardly ever even looks at because it’s too vulgar for her present taste.

A lot of the facts I outed here will evidently fade into oblivion, as they are unimportant and superficial, really. What will remain forever on the internet though is the lies she has told, because they cannot be erased, no matter how hard she will try to do just that. We should all better believe she’s going to try.
So you weren't hacked? Nobody had access to your account? SJ has always known who you are in real life? Cheering you on? At what point did she know you were 'sharing inside intel' if indeed that's what it was? I'll be honest, if I was confused before, I've now reached a whole new level. Maybe Aloysious will get loose, head butt the facade and cause a domino effect of chateau collapse.... that surely will stop her in her tracks, until of course the next venture comes along.... The long and winding road it surely is... it's never ending...There is one question if you would be so bold as to answer... just who are you?

• Heart
  • Haha

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Back to lurking now :giggle:

https://emalm.com/?v=grnOT
I got a kick out of watching Mummy trying to leave but the dancers kept whirling back into her path.
1686255675115.png

Even the pup was unimpressed.
1686255753373.png

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Taking a lovely stroll down memory lane, check out the lovely photo of Tess and her previous boyfriend with Mason the sungazer. This photo is courtesy of KikiGee. Clara explained that “Sj knows Mason through Tess, who lives in Vermont with Adam Guetell. They also have a house with a pool close to SJ’s shitshow. Tess is there now, with or without her boyfriend.”

KikiGee post:

Jun 25, 2021
Look what I found, Oct. 2018 Tess Hoffman, Mason Dwinell, and Adam Guettel ... it's a Vermont connection.
What is she doing at Lalande???:unsure:
42078523_2022855387757633_4761232525713632354_n.jpg

---
Okay but I thought he was gay
I think Phi Phi may wish that Potts was into him. Remember this awkward uncomfortably long hug initiated by Phi Phi?
1686195090382.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I think it ebb's and flows..... sometimes I think I am in the "in gang" and other times - hell No ! :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I think I am "smart/clever" and other times I wonder " Hell, this lot are so bloody smart I look like a Idiot and should not be here!" o_O
On the whole I feel this is a nice place to be ..... plus ........ Where are the Bloody Accounts Fanny ????? That is our goal !!! ;)

---
I forgot to add.......... I LOVE Bryan Ferry !!! 💋💋💋
Snorts hid the accounts in a Spode pitcher ……allegedly.

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Tonights flog comments:

Rowan Dowland
28 minutes ago
Can’t wait to learn how the hundreds of thousands of dollars donated by Patrons each year will be spent on the long list of chateau restoration projects…

caroline gooder
57 minutes ago
Marie has put out a vlog on the beautiful bouquet
emoji_u1f490.png
she did for the kitchen. Please check it out.
emoji_u2764.png

AA7nvArmnI_uGh-rhf9eBvQQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Holly Keller
36 minutes ago
Marie was kind of ignored in this video.

1 hour ago
I didn’t notice Amaury in shock…did I miss something?
emoji_u1f914.png

Aleta
1 hour ago
Philip's outfit
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png

1 reply

sz-Bp5zdDUtCFtHJoNk3zFcQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sandra Ford
1 hour ago
He got dressed in the dark ,not a good look

• Haha
  • Heart

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
Brenda spent a lot of time with Kirsty (did she stay at her house). She was even with Analiese and the boys. 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
I love this bunch of cliquey bitches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
I'm praying for your father and your family. Glad you can get a little respite. Life gets a little much sometimes.

• Heart

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
Michael Petherick managed to turn a bombed-out carriage house into a fully functioning home in the time it took her to finish one downstairs loo. Yet we're the bad guys. lol I can't stop laughing at her today.

• Haha
  • Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Well, I put up a comment on CD at 21.13 advising and/or directing patrons/viewers who had recently been attacked/abused by Clarrie Burnout to come to TL. Deleted within 10 mins! Who cares, maybe a few saw it - fingers crossed! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Back to lurking now :giggle:

https://emalm.com/?v=grnOT
Thank you so much! This is really so kind of you and brave to jump in and risk any triggers to your mental health! Thank you from the bottom of my - and I'm sure all of ours - heart!

• Heart