Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I lived in a very small town growing up and I can speak from experience just how boring being in the country is. We weren’t far from a good sized city, 15 minutes or so. Pop. About 100,000. Our little burg was about 500. Some of my friends lived on farms outside of town. Even though it was in the US and France has a ton of history, it was the same bullshit little “fairs” and festivals, antiques auctions, little restaurants and bars.

It was so boring. It was picturesque. But boring. Winter was worse, because cold. One thing though, because it was boring, you tended to be productive and have projects. Knitting, sewing, gardening, woodworking, etc. You had to fill time. Which is why I can’t understand why Fanny is so unproductive. But on the other hand, there’s no one to show off too either. I don’t think she truly wanted to live there the whole time. I think her parents might have wanted to summer there in their retirement, and she kept the London flat because that’s where she wanted to get away to - frequently. She just wants to be able to say she has a castle. I think it’s so funny how she makes out like she was able to buy it at 29. How about your parents gave it to you when you were 29.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I’m wondering if Fanny told Pavlina to drop the tart on mommy’s head, but she missed. That’s why she had two tarts. ( probably not, but I like to think Fanny is a bitch in that way ) I did notice Fanny saying mean things to her mother on this vlog.
---

Maybe he’s Stephanie’s secret new boyfriend….?
Secret new married boyfriend? Or her latest Tinder date?
---
Will Maria put a hit out on Pavlina for dropping the tart?

F4F’s go to filler for each video is Maria’s food or Maria playing the piano. These fillers will be added to the daily garden tour to identify each new unfurling leaf, footage of incestuous Thor trying to screw around with his daughters, Fanny’s scenes from her bed ( how many other chateau channels feature the owners in bed? ), chasing Amaury with the little pink camera, and gushing over the latest collection of flowers and weeds crammed into a vase.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
Just calculated that sometime next week I'll be a VIP. Has someone thought to call the caterers?!

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I love this bunch of cliquey bitches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
Oh Jules... ❤ 🌸

• Heart

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
From the previous patreon flog Clarrie the suppurating cock is definitely a Chateau person they have only been a patron for a month

LARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d
Cannot wait for tonight's video from the Chateau. The "Hayters" are all fighting amongst themselves now🤪 thanks to CBs arrival and 3rd flounce off. So pleased things are going according to plan....And they cannot steal Steph's patreon videos any more👏

Pauline Sugarman
13h
Hi, I’m confused - who are the Hayters, who is CB, what is the 3rd flounce off. And, was someone stealing Stephanie’s videos?

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1w
Just had a sneek preview Stephanie and it looks WONDERFUL . Just you, Isabelle and the wonderful gardens🥰😘😘😘😘 . I shall settle down in our garden with nicely glass of Pouilly Fuissé to watch later. As my sis pointed out⬇ yesterday the haters and those jealous of the Chateau are reduced to chatting about their gardens and Philip Scofield these days. It's all getting rather samey &tired and like a failing comedian they just have no new material for their "yawn fest".Plus it is now full of dodgy newbies and "flying monkeys" eager to please for the moment.....

DIANE HODGETT
1w
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

CLARRIE BURNOUT
7d
You rock @Diane Hodgett👌😉🥰🥰

Holly Keller
3d
I have never read a single hate comment! I guess I’d have to read every comment to find one - they disappear into the ether to me!
If we're so jealous, why are we CHEERING ON CHATEAU OWNERS THAT LITERALLY DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO?! Owners that are way better looking and have their shit together. lolol Whatever gets you and your gay boyfriend through the night, honey.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Maybe Snorty could take one for the team.
I thought about suggesting Philip organise the mushroom hunt but I know what the consequences would be.
A wonderful Drag Hunt in honour of St. Hubertus - PhiPhimodo can be the fox. 🦊

Is that bowl another "gift" from Anders the Antiques dealer?!
Blue Fluted Half Lace Bowl 110 cl | Royal Copenhagen

So Chloe's comments have been deleted from patreon and Clarrie's remain. Is Stephanie going mad she is literally telling her patreons hunt down and bully anyone who asks herany questions. This raises serious concerns.
Chloe Hutton should forward those nasty messages to her local police department's cyber crime department, then contact Patreon about how she has been harrassed, and how it violates their terms of service.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MadameChat

VIP Member
wow @Jeeves You were the first to call me a flying monkey when I first joined... I felt you were the leader of the clique... and yes, you can scroll by...
I thought the old tattle was very cliquey indeed the old vanguard would be down on newcomers in a flash with the sainted Clara leading the charge. I find it quite the opposite now

Last edited:
  • Heart

Midnightcowboy

How the f**k can a cheese platter for one person be £45??? 🤮 Isn't it the norm in France to have a cheese course, rather than a platter?
I wonder whether they also limit the amount of alcohol one gets to drink during the meal? Wouldn't be surprised! :rolleyes:

This was a meat/cheese platter in a bar in Chinon. It cost €16, and was plenty for 2, and as you can see, already partly eaten. Beer/wine extra, and not from a box!

Attachments

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Back to lurking now :giggle:

https://emalm.com/?v=grnOT

EAT THAT BACONATOR! Another tattler uploading patreon Vids! Thank you for that!

do come back and spew your opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
Hey Teabag..... just watched your vid. and it was great - keep it up!
I liked the witty CD music when opening the door and garbage bin and your flower arrangements where waaay better than FRK's sad weeds!!!
Get that glasshouse done --- I am keeping an eye on you . :sneaky:
---
Re Fanny's lack of dancing skills: I reckon she is a physically very awkward and clumsy individual. All the exaggerated "catwalk" movements and hand gestures are rehearsed and deliberate for the camera. At other times in others' videos, she looks really awkward when she is not acting.
Mmmmm....... so Mummy 🦇 didn't send her little Fanny to ballet classes???

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
She gave him two pieces of oak... he screwed them on the bottom of an old gate and painted them! If that's not throwing shade then I'm a Dutchman.. Why did she give him the oak anyways, anyone remember?
Oh god.. sorry for being gooder; for his oak staircase 🫣

12 points for mpk for using what he was gifted.
---
I'm looking forward to MPK passing his driving test and getting a car. Will be interesting to see who he visits first in the chateauverse! ;)
My bet is Anna! She and MPK seems to get along and she isn't toxic.

I fear that when he get's his licence and his YT takes of again SJ will come back into picture to love bomb him, to increase her dying views.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Jules100

VIP Member
Wait…did he say “samwidges”? Is that what you guys keep talking about with Stephanie saying “sandwitches”? This was when you were all talking about Stephanie’s pronunciation of the word “sandwich”. I must have said it out loud to myself 25 times like a crazy person. Lol…And I say “sandwitch”, and couldn’t figure out why that was wrong, and did I sound like Stephanie???? 😱 Until I just heard this guy say “samwidge” over and over again. Now, I think I get it! I think it’s a dialect thing. At least where I live in the in the US…we say “sandwitch”. I don’t know what’s going on with you Brits just changing the “n” to an “m”…lol…just kidding…I learn something new here every day! (I already knew what a merkin was at least and didn’t have to Google that one!) 🤣

PS: that cake looks delicious that he made. That he made in sloooooow motion. Geez. Why does he talk and move so slowly? I’ve never watched him before. But now I want that cake.
The correct pronunciation is sammich.

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Welp, I never thought I'd find anyone more annoying in Stephanie's recent vlogs than Philip Janssen. I found Scotman/brother man/Gerry to be on a roll in the Annoy Department. And I felt no creepier vibe than watching people dance while being filmed, around a dining table, with all the chateau guests watching and Maria pounding away on the piano...... didn't top the creepiness of Percy reading that poem to his bride of four years, though!

Speaking of Maria, ugh oh...she was PISSED! I don't know why Pavlina was holding that tart and watching the old timers dance. But it was an accident and she clearly didn't mean for it to happen.....Maria needs to calm the f*ck down.

View attachment 2217837

View attachment 2217838

So......that leaves me with this. One of these things is not like the other.

View attachment 2217844

View attachment 2217852

And no, Amaury, he does NOT look like Slash. Philip may have curly hair and can wear sunglasses, but that does not make you look like Slash! Slash wouldn't dress like that! Slash is cool. Slash doesn't have liver lips. Slash doesn't have ghost white stick legs that he shoves into skin tight jegging shorts! Slash doesn't look like he spends his time indoors all the time setting the table for dinner. Slash owns who he is.

And finally, Slash doesn't have little lady hands, either!
And finally, Slash doesn't have little lady hands, either!

🎯

tumblr_lrmvtzEpYj1qf3aa9o1_r1_500.gif

Bjj july hat.png

tumblr_mdl3yeFYcK1qbkauho1_500.gif

All I see is Tommy Wiseau...
1685957287091.png
BJJ March 22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
6:00 a.m. ----tick, tock!
Has Fanny fallen asleep again and forgotten to upload the patron video due to the sheer exhaustion of:
a) (y)her tiring day filming the birds and walking through the woods?
b) 🤣 listening to Mummy 🦇 tell her all the things wrong in the shitoo?
c) :sick: packing Snorty's crap up and tossing him out of the shitoo?
d) 😥personally welcoming Michael T. Potts back to her boudoir after his 3 week F1 roadtrip?
e) 😡 watching the chapel or shitoo (take your pick) finally cave in and fall down

• Haha
  • Sick

Kalessi

Chatty Member
For those wondering about the back of Stephanie’s, I mean Philip’s, I mean Stephanie’s hair…

View attachment 2219490
I was at a wedding recently and was dragged into a family portrait. We were outside and the step mom on the grooms side had a similar braid style as fannys. I thought it was encroaching on the bride personally. A little too fancy? But, what do I know? The proof was sent to me and there I was with the back of my hair sticking straight up in the wind. Ruined the family pic. There she was looking like a model for vogue. Not a hair could move. I should have gotten a fancy braid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31