Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I love Jeeves especially her and Heathcliffe together it is hilarious. If we silence people chase them off we are no better than the psycho Grannies and Bacon eater etc
But it must be obviously that WE were used for a person’s own agenda against lalande.

Words have been used to many times as an offensive weapon, becoming more aggressively.

The last few month should have shown that we tattlers didn’t get a lot of honesty and respect from whoever is behind Clara.

We were goaded and used by one single person who seeks revenge against lalande.

And when things didn’t go out as planned, we were called out by her with ridiculous excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I found this picture on a Facebook page, from a Halloween party (party was sometime before the pandemic, maybe 2019?) while I was trying to puzzle out who someone was that was mentioned on Brenda's group FB page.

Sure looks like the dress she wore to Tess's wedding. Look at flower placement on the dress in both pictures. What do you think?

1686046072079.png

1686046110098.png

• Wow
  • Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Last nights Chateau Wrap Up was the best one yet. Some solid advice from @Karma baby! and lovely to see Jewlyn pop up in the chat. I find it awful and tragically sad that she's still being targeted by the nutters. She should definitely be a guest, plus The Secret Chateau. Well done ladies.

• Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
I just watched the vlog and I have to congratulate the two guests for demanding their faces are blurred. But come on, you own a late-model Porsche Carrera/GT3, your wife has a designer watch and sunglasses and you want to stay at Lielieland? Do better, do much much better!

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
6:00 a.m. ----tick, tock! Has Fanny fallen asleep again and forgotten to upload the patron video due to the sheer exhaustion of:a) (y)her tiring day filming the birds and walking through the woods?b) 🤣 listening to Mummy 🦇 tell her all the things wrong in the shitoo?c) :sick: packing Snorty's crap up and tossing him out of the shitoo?d) 😥personally welcoming Michael T. Potts back to her boudoir after his 3 week F1 roadtrip?e) 😡 watching the chapel or shitoo (take your pick) finally cave in and fall down

Was the Dump crew busy creating drama in the chateau wrap up comment section instead of posting the Patreon video?
qs9Ac5s0uNSDG9TByv52s-rw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Chateau Wrap Up

5 hours ago @Noble Beth sorry to hear, how long ago did you send the earrings?

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

6SwfrZNgqV-4mi_Xo506Zafw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Clara Burnett yes but you are not me are you

Clara Burnside
4 hours ago @Clara Burnett you are not Clara Burnett...nice try love you lifted Clara's identity. She waa on here with the same photo and you lifted her comment word for word. You tried copying her account but you missed a vital piece off on YOUR fake profike

CCe4aC2H-W7XTkEmRlQth-ok=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
No sunshine ☀
4 hours ago @Chateau Wrap Up and they (Clara’s) are back!
emoji_u1f37f.png

Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Trengilder Trengilly keep REACHING

Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Clara Burnside yes she did. That one that says REAL Clara in green is an out and out fake. She is actually desperate to reveal my identity

qs9Ac5s0uNSDG9TByv52s-rw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Chateau Wrap Up

4 hours ago @No sunshine ☀ welcome to another episode of Groundhog Day.
emoji_u1f602.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Abuela

Chatty Member
Thoroughly enjoyed Karma Baby as a guest on Chateau Wrap Up! She is obviously a youtube pro from whom many youtubers could benefit from knowing.Another great show ladies, well done!

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I know you couldn’t have enjoyed Clara’s eat dirt meltdown out of nowhere. That secured Clara’s place as a faux insider. A Baconator. Probably not Steph as she seems to need constant guidance? But definitely a close associate with a greenlight
I honestly didn’t read her posts because they really weren’t about Fanny. I guess she was saying goodbye…Maybe she’ll be back? Maybe she was faux or maybe she was legitimate…I don’t know. We had an old saying here…when someone left with great fanfare we said “she left with a flounce.”

As @Just Grift Wood said (I’m paraphrasing!)…it’s frustrating to see someone like Fanny succeed when she seems to make the wrong decision at every turn. It’s like watching “The Producers” by Mel Brooks…it seems like she just can’t fail even if she tries!!! The woman could fall into s**t and get up smelling like a rose. It grates on my nerves when I see people who genuinely try….who put everything they’ve got into a business (money, time, blood, sweat, and tears)…only to get knocked down. Meanwhile we watch Fanny, who’s practically been handed everything in life, make money hand over fist just by holding a cell phone…and squander everything. What alternate universe are we in? It’s not about jealousy…it’s about work, ethics, and fairness. Doing what you say you’re going to do. Not shamelessly taking advantage of others to enrich yourself.

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Hmmm. Clara’s back and I can hardly care.

I’m getting to the point where I don’t care about any of this. Fanny is a deceitful, childish, untalented, wanna be. She’s lazy, dull, filthy, and living a completely precarious life fucking other people up as she goes along. Exactly the kind of person I would have no use for in real life.

I’m sure for most people, they figure that out for themselves, just like all of us did. It just takes some longer than others. We don’t need Clara to see what’s going on, it’s mostly all there on Fannys self-incriminating videos.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I sometimes think Tattle actually helps Fanny.
“There’s no such thing as bad publicity.” I’m not sure if Tattle helps Fanny, but I do think it feeds her narcissistic supply. More than likely she revels in attention, whether it’s good or bad. The Chateau Diaries Tattle threads are like Fanny’s personal tabloid pages. How many chateau owners can boast that they warrant enough attention to have their own personal gossip column? I’m pretty sure it feeds her ego. Trying to shame Fanny into doing the right thing won’t work when she has no shame.

• Heart

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
Happy Birthday to Pa Petherick. One of the hardest working humans in the chateauverse. Sending a cold one or three to the Señor.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
comments on today’s Travels with my shitty shallow friend:

Francesca Diano
1 hour ago (edited)
Thousands of villas along the Brenta?? Not really. I think you got the numbers wrong. At its peak there were 400. Only very rich people, like today's millionaires, could afford to build and own a villa, which included a lot of land and country estate, so it was impossible that there were 2000 of them, not there was room enough for 2000 of villas and connected land in the country!

Michael Teef Potts daily dose of bullshit:

Michael T
6 hours ago
Thanks Stephanie and Ollie for another extraordinary adventure. Simply glorious to get a glimpse into the Golden Age of Venetian society. The Villa’s Murano glass entry chandelier alone is worth the visit but then each chandelier was a treasure and a visual delight, not to mention the exquisite artistry of the ceiling frescoes. I would have loved to have seen all the original furnishings during the villa’s heyday… and of course to have met and mingled with the great names of the period. In season, imagine what an incredible day could be had by taking a Brenta Riviera (Brenta River-Canal) day trip on a burchiello (tourist boat) from Venice to Padua and stopping to tour several of the villas along the way. Plus you’d get riverside views of all the other grand villas lining the canal. Naturally, add in several days in Venice and you’ve got the dream vacation of a lifetime

AND

M P
6 hours ago (edited)
From what I know...those Palladians villas were built for agrarian purpose, not vacation... I love your very special energy connection
emoji_u1f60d.png
always fun watching you guys
emoji_u1f60d.png
thank you Ps: someone blocked me from live chat
emoji_u1f641.png
...wondering why

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Luna20

VIP Member
Oh my oh myyyy oh la la and everything in between! Why is Cloe still a patreon? That lady talked sense and has always been very polite while directing questions and she gets deleted. Come to the dark side Cloe!

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Good grief.. You lot! I have a day away and a morning catching up on work and you're 15 pages in. I've got some reading to do.

Thank you everyone for my birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day yesterday. Not exactly what was planned but turned out to be 10 times better. It was Monday so France was closed or part time so we drove across the Spanish border to Rosas. Found some amazing creeks, had a wonderful lunch then took a tourist charter along the coast (which is what I wanted to do from one of our local ports. Unfortunately l'Audois do not understand how tourism works).

Some amusing anecdotes from the day... the boat blew a gasket on the homeward run and limped back to port, added to the fun and no-one was harmed. Then on the drive home a stupid seagull flew into the windscreen at 130kph. Shattered the screen and covered me with tiny shards of glass. No cuts, we were all fine. Obviously the stupid seagull wasn't but it was stupid!

This morning frantically trying to track down a windscreen as the car is him indoors livelihood. Ordered from the manufacturer and keeping everything crossed that it arrives and can be fitted tomorrow.

So much catching up here for me! Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and congratulations @Tea with lemon on naming.

Let's hope that fanny can give us something to talk about ...

• Heart
  • Wow