The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There appears to be a lot of Geminis here.
Maybe because Gemini is the sign of communication . . . we love to chat and gossip.
Spare the thought for Leo's we are overly dramatic arrogant pr*cks
@LurkingMeg did your comment got deleted?

on topic: I always thought Mason was a creep. I have to update my view about him. Next to Phiphi, Mason is a handsome and adorable man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There appears to be a lot of Geminis here.
Maybe because Gemini is the sign of communication . . . we love to chat and gossip.
I was only thinking exactly the same myself yesterday. I'm a Gemini too, birth date 6th June but won't state year of birth as some things are defo private. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Michael Petherick managed to turn a bombed-out carriage house into a fully functioning home in the time it took her to finish one downstairs loo. Yet we're the bad guys. lol I can't stop laughing at her today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fanny thinks her kitchen is renovated and seemingly she had Botox even back then

Nothing has changed then Fanny has it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jeez I will grow older still watching this lazy women do no renovations. Hope we ca all keep the momentum going on here.

Question : Who will give in first, me, us, Steff ????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I checked out the patreon vid.

The only laughable thing about it was the title which @tuffiti provided! : Fanny patreon Cringe fest!
on point guys it was a cringe fest. She literally put Maria's last weeks performance out 3/4 pieces from various composers, and the awkward dance! no wonder that the patreons were disappointed! that's it. this was shown last week! She could have added this as extra video but definitely not as a patreon video. Shame on you, you shameless new flues!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I got a kick out of watching Mummy trying to leave but the dancers kept whirling back into her path.
View attachment 2226923

Even the pup was unimpressed.
View attachment 2226927
Ugggghhh! That piano playing in the Patreon video reminds me of this scene from Pride and Prejudice (2005) where Mary is playing and singing during the ball...terribly. Her father promptly closes the piano keyboard and says “you’ve delighted us long enough; let the other young ladies have a turn.” 😆

(See the 0.08 second mark)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here is post from chateau wrap up

YM
2 hours ago (edited)
I'll watch the podcast later in the day but I'll answer to Chateau Chat's question about Château de Sarzay where Tess wedding took place. The owner is not Tess's mother. It belongs to an ex employee from the French Electric company (EDF) who resigned and spent his entire life renovating the old fortress. Im speaking of 40+ years of work. He was in trouble and was sued several times by the French state Heritage bodies because he didn't follow the strict guidelines for preservation. Tess married his son who is now in charge of the chateau. The chateau is open to the public but reviews are mixed as the building is full of stuff found in brocantes. It is not a venue for wedding or big celebrations. It is not a BnB except in some of the outbuildings where the family used to live. Tess's mother owns another chateau/mansion in the area. Sources : the original Clara and local sleuthing (easy to find as the owner was interviewed many times by local newspapers and national TV).

Here are links to trip advisor reviews and photos on the Chateau de Sarzay. The chateau is located on 4.94 acres ( 2 hectares),

Someone from Chateau land visited and filmed here. Was is Dan ????? If so, possibly his inspiration to buy his ruin ??

Reactions: 13
I was only thinking exactly the same myself yesterday. I'm a Gemini too, birth date 6th June but won't state year of birth as some things are defo private. :ROFLMAO:
tssssssss, you have worked in corporate for 20 years and started studying at 40 to become a professional gardener which you have been doing for the past 20 years.... baby pleaseeeeeeeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It was pretty bad here where I am in Maryland this morning - went out early to run a quick errand for a friend who just had surgery and again could not see the homes across the street. Worse today than yesterday, I would say. The smell of smoke is far stronger than it was yesterday, too. Our local weather people are saying it is something called "temperature inversion".....it's cool in the mornings here, so the cool temp traps the smoke low but it clears up a bit as the temperatures rise. They reported at 7:00 a.m. that our area had some of the worst air quality in the US - it was 221 a little before 7:00 a.m. and now sits at 183 six hours later, which is the same as NYC right now. They were anticipating that the worst of it would be cleared up sometime tomorrow but are now saying it will probably take at least through Sunday.

At least I haven't seen any black bears roaming around in my yard!
On the news last night it was reported that America currently has the worst air quality in the world.
Perhaps wear a mask outside until it clears. That smoke is poison. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
You should know better than to google or ask your kids about any weird stuff, no anything at all that you see here…
only @Beachgirl has the tits to ask her son! Us queens without kids, must google. The google researches never fails to amaze me! I didn't even know a merkin existed let alone what it meant!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who can use google lense etc to fund out where Fanny’s dress was from? Tech cavewoman here🤪
It was the Jenny Packham dress she received on the one disgusting gift grab I watched from “John in Australia”. Fashion Show at the Chateau. He sent like 10 dresses and she tried every single one on. I went back and got screenshots. This is the one she said she had to wear with a belt because it was too big, and Philip likes her to wear belts. And she listens to him because she is an idiot, and he likes to make her look bad. Did she have a stupid belt on in the Patron video? Hopefully she didn’t have this giant black Burberry belt on with it. 🙄 It’s a designer dress. She should have taken it to a tailor to have it fitted if it was too big.

Edit: sorry! Just saw @KiKiGee beat me to it! Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Michael Petherick managed to turn a bombed-out carriage house into a fully functioning home in the time it took her to finish one downstairs loo. Yet we're the bad guys. lol I can't stop laughing at her today.
MPK did far more in his little cottage with less income in less time than Fanny!
I really, really like his garden with the colourful flowers. colour explosions in nature makes me happy!

A little test:
if fanny needs an oak staircase, how many months will she cry poor until she orders and place the stairs?

• Heart
only @Beachgirl has the tits to ask her son! Us queens without kids, must google. The google researches never fails to amaze me! I didn't even know a merkin existed let alone what it meant!
I ask my daughter things all the time! I get "Mom (rolls eyes). Get off the internet."

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.