The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Christian We

Ruth Kelly, in the background, flirting with the men.

Michael Potts

Adam Guettel

Anthony Skinner

more pics.

Gilles Hurbain

Reactions: 31
My sister in law is in Prescott Ontario, 60mins from Ottawa it’s very bad in her area, basically all of southern Ontario is affected
My son showed me a site called firesmokedotca, it shows how the smoke is moving.. it's really overcast here but looks like the breezes from lake Huron and Georgian Bay are pushing it away from us, I don't smell smoke today which is good.

Reactions: 21
Exactly.
A certain decades long standing UK TV presenter who let power go to his head far too much, recently got promptly knocked off his pedestal for manipulating, bullying and lying. Such a shame - NOT!

Reactions: 14
Happy birthday to you don’t let ashenfraudie ruin your day, she certainly enjoys her month of birthday celebrations
Enjoy your beautiful birthday bouquet! Just don't envision your brother hoping into your bed with you to present you with your birthday flowers in the same manner Gerry does!

Reactions: 20
Thank you @Lady Avonlea

Reactions: 26
Someone is stirring the pot, they like to do that occasionally saying we’re mean girls just ignore
I'm happy to be called a 'mean girl'. Badge of honour that, after being sweetness and light all my life! As opposed to ignoring, I'd rather find out why the pot stirrer is feeling marginalised and left out. That's gotta be hurtful, and that's not why we are here. We are a community with one goal. It was our dear friend Jeeves who first mentioned that our corner of Tattle was becoming a clique. My own opinions might differ greatly from Jeeves at times, but that doesn't mean I don't respect hers. And more to the point, Jeeves has contributed much to our discussion on the HMN and her posts have been funny, insightful and informative. Jeeves has many fans here, thanks to her humourous opinions. Her contributions shouldn't be ignored. No-one's should. If we do that, then we really are becoming a clique.

Reactions: 26
I love Jeeves especially her and Heathcliffe together it is hilarious. If we silence people chase them off we are no better than the psycho Grannies and Bacon eater etc

Reactions: 25
For the life of me, if I was away at a place like this, I'd want at least a bus route.. So she's stuck there 24/7.. in the old days they'd all pile in the car and have day trips, but now Fanny is monopolized by Snorts, there's no car to be had...

Tess has a great figure. She would look much better as a Brunette or she could take a short pixie cut instead of growing out the bleach. I think she would be quite stunning with her natural hair colour and cascading curls much more flattering than being a bottle blonde

Reactions: 24
Who can use google lense etc to fund out where Fanny’s dress was from? Tech cavewoman here

For the life of me, if I was away at a place like this, I'd want at least a bus route.. So she's stuck there 24/7.. in the old days they'd all pile in the car and have day trips, but now Fanny is monopolized by Snorts, there's no car to be had...
wonder if they have taken her to Chateau Love or if she has been left at Chateaub hell

Reactions: 17
I wasn’t referring to Jeeves, I respect her opinions, the person I was commenting on only seems to comment that we are mean or cliquey although Ive never seen evidence of this towards her and others have tried to engage with her in a nice way

Reactions: 14
Is that bag Annalise hairdressing kit? He had his locks dyed and I imagine they used the cottage sink? Maybe….there is hot water there
So does that mean phi phi and Gerry are sharing the bed with the King Charles headboard in phi phi’s ”study/ bedroom”? Just run Gerry, being featured on Chateau DIY is not worth it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.