The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks for taking a hit for the Tattle Team @Lady Avonlea.
Trust me, I skimmed through in 2x - nothing to see after the first minute.
---
Controlling Phi Phi aka Caroline Gooder
caroline gooder
@carolinegooder7091 - the Dump run Gooder account is crawling all over Marie’s YouTube video Weeding the Backyard!

Caryn Kabat
2 days agoHow much would it take to fix the tennis courts? They could be used by the guests. A good way to work off the calories from all that glorious food. Drop a hint to Stephanie.

caroline gooder
1 day agoThey are clay courts and hard to play on anyway. Davie has suggested a pool there instead in the next few years.View attachment 2225202Ruth Bernstein
2 days agoSo the 3 gardeners only weed the gardens? You've done a good job but now you have to keep on top of it... you've started something now View attachment 2225203

caroline gooder
1 day ago (edited)
Kirsty uses a fire gun on the large gravel spaces to burn to the roots of the weeds in the main courtyard. Kirsty is the only full-time gardener I am told. Pavlina has taken on a herbal garden this month and is processing teas. There are herbal pots also by the kitchen door for the cooks this year. She also likes to mow, but then so does Isabelle. View attachment 2225204Oberlin (sp?) is a seeding and vegetable, "garden to table" expert who increased their vegetable output for the B&B. She has the greenhouse, the new moveable greenhouses, and several beds of vegetables organized in waves of vegetable production. View attachment 2225205View attachment 2225206 Kristy works all over the estate and even organizes the mushroom hunts in the fall. View attachment 2225207

View attachment 2225208Patricia Nolan
2 days agoSo much better but aren’t you paying rent? I hope you are being compensated smileView attachment 2225209

caroline gooder
1 day ago
Long term Volunteer maybe vs. B&B contractor like Maria.View attachment 2225210

Patricia Nolan
1 day ago
@caroline gooder Marie said she is paying rent in an earlier video
Not sure I'd be too keen to go on a fall mushroom hunt. Maybe Snorty could take one for the team.

1686216551648.png
1686216665398.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
At 0,07 the car seems to be a Porsche. Seems to be the same one that was on the video (sorry I do not remember who posted it) of the wedding: a wooden door is opened and there is a Porsche on the left. One of the guest of the wedding who did not want to be seen on CD or what ???
Yes! I spotted that and wondered if it was the same Porsche (I was going to circle back when I had caught up). Unfortunately my son was available to identify the model. Overflow wedding guests staying at the shithole chateau (we're going to have to find some way of identifying the various shitholes. They're a bit ten-a-penny with that lot!). Evidently did not want to be identified at fanny's or staying with fanny. I'll give them credit for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seemed to me that she/he were actually a couple working in tandem.
I thought that more recently. There were subtle changes in the dialogue. Almost as if an English, English speaker was writing and then an non English speaker from a country where a lot of English was spoken in everyday life (I'm thinking Holland)...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A mushroom cull? Wouldn't work bc he'd plea to an allergy.
Now @Clara, just for the record, were you rooting for the twit when you described him as Chief Shagger of Lalande? How obvious is it that no man, woman or minor (no, leave that Clara) could ever imagine 'dealing' with him. Least of all Michael P who brought his own pink-haired accessory with him. Just tosh😱. I have issued my own 'cease & desist' from Clara, so no more, even if they might be Ruthie writer, or even be Ruthie writer.....or probable be Ru....
If this group has become 'cliquey' then I propose they run the UN which can never agree on strategy - such a diverse mix of nationalities, backgrounds, experience & lifestyles brought together by the dreaded pink phone, but A CLIQUE ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So Chloe is getting tit again and now is either me or Lady Avonlea. Why is Fanny allowing this to go on? I find it odd-Chloe is either being obtuse or is truly mystified. Sure this won't help poor old Chloe. Has she ever eviscerated Fanny seems very strong language. I think Clarrie is someone from the Chateau it is the only explanation at this point. The rest f the comments are all glowing.

Chloe Hutton
2h
Hi Stephanie I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and that Vivienne is well. I just wanted to clarify a few things: are you happy for patreons like me to ask questions? Since I posted on here a few weeks ago just asking a few questions and making some suggestions, I have been harangued on here by fellow patreons called a "hater" etc which I have ignored . I became a patreon because I want to support you with the restoration of the chateau. Since then I have had a number of patreons (I assume as many seem to use assumed names) track me down in my real life through emails and on my social media pages calling me a "hater" and some weird names like "Grifty". All very odd. Now I was under the impression that you welcomed patreons input and I also thought this was meant to be a safe place for discussion. It maybe time to say what you want from us again and I would also like you to say how you feel about other patreons contacting individuals in real life making weird comments and obviously trying to be threatening. I don't think this sort of behaviour is in line with you brand at all and I am sure you will find it concerning and it maybe why other people have withdrawn their support. I have noticed my comments or questions in the past have been deleted just for asking questions, but people can tell me to get off here, call me a "hater", (which is a peculiar term) and their comments remain? I am sure you get lets of loons contacting you, but I honestly never thought you would need to use an assumed name to be a patreon. Seemingly some feel like are like a pack of hunt dogs who feel it is acceptable to take their unpleasantness into real life, which I find very strange. I have never been rude on here, hopefully always measured, not always glowing about progress, but constructive, if that is not welcome you can just say, but I do think the past few weeks shenanigans from some on here are clearly not what you expect from supporters and I certainly don't expect to be stalked and receive insults on my personal platforms just as a result of being a patreon. I think this is a serous concern and needs to be addressed.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1h
Yes have seen your comments on the other sites boasting about how you have infiltrated Stephanie's Patreon on the lowest tier and then you report back to give synopsis on her weekly videos.(If you are NOT Grifty I suggest you are L Avonlea) You are NOT here in good faith are you and we know that possibly you and one other are going to try and attempt to do some illegal downloading (as Karma B has left) of the videos for your "hayter" pals to dissect in the usual nasty manner. I do not believe anyone has emailed you on here. I comment on here when you comment...publish the emails. You are ONLY here to cause trouble for Lalande and are a troll.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
57min
You come on here week after week to eviscerate Stephanie and other Patreons have also called you out on your haranguing which begs the question if you have issues and are disgruntled with so much of the wonderful Lalande life shown then why are you still a Patreon. You wish to cause trouble it would seem👏🤔

Chloe Hutton
52min
This is the kind of nonsense I am talking about I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Are you one of the people who have been littering my social media? Is this your real name so I can check it out? I don't have assumed names I do not comment on YouTube I leave my comments here on patron which is appropriate. Just to spell it out for you my name is Chloe and I would appreciate it if you wish to talk to me you do it here not on my social media. You are exceptionally rude, you talk in utter riddles that I can't even decipher. You are not doing Stephanie any favours your vitriol and fantastical language is not good for her brand. I believe if I was a "hayter" (whatever that is)as you term it I would not use my real name would I. This is getting like some virtual school playground and not appealing. This is the last time I will respond to your diatribe because to be honest it doesn't even warrant a response.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No one here has become a clique. We are a community with different opinions but comfort each other when someone goes through sad times. We laugh with each other, we care for each other.

Sorry, my laptop was hacked.
Not sure about a clique, but I'm in the band (2nd clarinet) and the stamp club. 🤓
1686220012544.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A mushroom cull? Wouldn't work bc he'd plea to an allergy.
Now @Clara, just for the record, were you rooting for the twit when you described him as Chief Shagger of Lalande? How obvious is it that no man, woman or minor (no, leave that Clara) could ever imagine 'dealing' with him. Least of all Michael P who brought his own pink-haired accessory with him. Just tosh😱. I have issued my own 'cease & desist' from Clara, so no more, even if they might be Ruthie writer, or even be Ruthie writer.....or probable be Ru....
If this group has become 'cliquey' then I propose they run the UN which can never agree on strategy - such a diverse mix of nationalities, backgrounds, experience & lifestyles brought together by the dreaded pink phone, but A CLIQUE ?
Using the word "Clique" smacks of rounding up everyone you don't agree with and slapping them with a label to diminish their opinions and individuality. Much like "Hags"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Organising mushroom hunts is a waste of Kristy's working time at the chateau.
Delegate that task to someone else so she can get back to 'gardening'.
Not just everyone can lead a mushroom hunt. In all seriousness, it takes skills and knowledge. Don’t want anyone getting sick or worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I lived in a very small town growing up and I can speak from experience just how boring being in the country is. We weren’t far from a good sized city, 15 minutes or so. Pop. About 100,000. Our little burg was about 500. Some of my friends lived on farms outside of town. Even though it was in the US and France has a ton of history, it was the same bullshit little “fairs” and festivals, antiques auctions, little restaurants and bars.

It was so boring. It was picturesque. But boring. Winter was worse, because cold. One thing though, because it was boring, you tended to be productive and have projects. Knitting, sewing, gardening, woodworking, etc. You had to fill time. Which is why I can’t understand why Fanny is so unproductive. But on the other hand, there’s no one to show off too either. I don’t think she truly wanted to live there the whole time. I think her parents might have wanted to summer there in their retirement, and she kept the London flat because that’s where she wanted to get away to - frequently. She just wants to be able to say she has a castle. I think it’s so funny how she makes out like she was able to buy it at 29. How about your parents gave it to you when you were 29.
I don’t understand this need for quiet in the relatively young, I much prefer a city or good size town with all the amenities and services, I noticed in small town Canada there’s always a thriving sex shop and have remarked that’s what how natives pass the time in these boring bergs I imagine it’s the same situation in France or wherever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
fox neck drape thing - is that slang for merkin?
---

Fanny & Annalise enter Bagheads apartment (where Pavlina is drying herbs) to do Fanny's hair. In the background Snorty is seen carrying a satchel through the room and turning to carry it up to the bedroom.

Later in the vlog, Scotman arrives and he is taken to Snorty's 'study' and we're told he's staying in that room. Ofcourse Fanny doesn't mention it is Snorty's 'study' and hides most of the room, but we all know it's Snorty's bedroom. Fanny makes it look like just another guest room with the bed from the Royal Suite at the Bauer Hotel now in situ.

So while it's never mentioned, it's quite clear from the vlog that Snorty was kicked out and sent over to Baghead's place to sleep for a few nights.
So, in fact, phyll-arse mcsnorty ended up with the Kings headboard! Strategic? I think so.

Thought that was going into one of the guestrooms to draw evermore deluded, manic fans... Can you imagine the staining from whatever that tit is he puts on his hair! Just 🤢🤮 If the headboard is subjected to any of his bodily secretions (🤢🤮 sorry) it becomes just another worthless piece of tit along with the hundreds (!) of others fanny has picked up over the years.

It is a pretty headboard, I wouldn't get excited about it but, in the right setting it would look lovely. Now it will become soiled and disgusting, between the stunted gnome and phyll-arse, and fit only for the fire.
---
So Phillip got the bed? It's not for guests...
Jinx! I pick up on the same x
---
According to Clara last summer, Tess was involved with a guy from Florida (who she cheated on Adam Guettel with), and Florida bruh was supposed to fly to Venice for a month for Tess' birthday. She told him she wasn't in lurve, but ended up getting engaged to Gilles Hurbain instead (it was super secret and sudden, as Fanny wasn't allowed to film since Gilles had not even told his family yet.) Interestingly, if you visit the Sarzay municipal site, you find THIS gem: (Put your reading glasses on you hags, and look under Mariage, which is listed under 2022...) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

View attachment 2224935
Ffs. Can't any of them get their stories straight?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fanny is travelling again for one of her dying on its arse travel flogs and we are over 6 months since she cried and declared her panic about the structural issues on the actual house. No mention of the heating either, the ceilings are all still down, Amaury must still be boxed in making his boiler room. I am stunned that guests are prepared to pay top whack to stay in a building site and they must all have to walk through these areas whilst they are staying, where is there to just chill out?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.