The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lived in a very small town growing up and I can speak from experience just how boring being in the country is. We weren’t far from a good sized city, 15 minutes or so. Pop. About 100,000. Our little burg was about 500. Some of my friends lived on farms outside of town. Even though it was in the US and France has a ton of history, it was the same bullshit little “fairs” and festivals, antiques auctions, little restaurants and bars.

It was so boring. It was picturesque. But boring. Winter was worse, because cold. One thing though, because it was boring, you tended to be productive and have projects. Knitting, sewing, gardening, woodworking, etc. You had to fill time. Which is why I can’t understand why Fanny is so unproductive. But on the other hand, there’s no one to show off too either. I don’t think she truly wanted to live there the whole time. I think her parents might have wanted to summer there in their retirement, and she kept the London flat because that’s where she wanted to get away to - frequently. She just wants to be able to say she has a castle. I think it’s so funny how she makes out like she was able to buy it at 29. How about your parents gave it to you when you were 29.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
6:00 a.m. ----tick, tock!
Has Fanny fallen asleep again and forgotten to upload the patron video due to the sheer exhaustion of:
a) (y)her tiring day filming the birds and walking through the woods?
b) 🤣 listening to Mummy 🦇 tell her all the things wrong in the shitoo?
c) :sick: packing Snorty's crap up and tossing him out of the shitoo?
d) 😥personally welcoming Michael T. Potts back to her boudoir after his 3 week F1 roadtrip?
e) 😡 watching the chapel or shitoo (take your pick) finally cave in and fall down

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
6:00 a.m. ----tick, tock! Has Fanny fallen asleep again and forgotten to upload the patron video due to the sheer exhaustion of:a) (y)her tiring day filming the birds and walking through the woods?b) 🤣 listening to Mummy 🦇 tell her all the things wrong in the shitoo?c) :sick: packing Snorty's crap up and tossing him out of the shitoo?d) 😥personally welcoming Michael T. Potts back to her boudoir after his 3 week F1 roadtrip?e) 😡 watching the chapel or shitoo (take your pick) finally cave in and fall down

Was the Dump crew busy creating drama in the chateau wrap up comment section instead of posting the Patreon video?
qs9Ac5s0uNSDG9TByv52s-rw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Chateau Wrap Up

5 hours ago @Noble Beth sorry to hear, how long ago did you send the earrings?

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

6SwfrZNgqV-4mi_Xo506Zafw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Clara Burnett yes but you are not me are you

Clara Burnside
4 hours ago @Clara Burnett you are not Clara Burnett...nice try love you lifted Clara's identity. She waa on here with the same photo and you lifted her comment word for word. You tried copying her account but you missed a vital piece off on YOUR fake profike

CCe4aC2H-W7XTkEmRlQth-ok=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
No sunshine ☀
4 hours ago @Chateau Wrap Up and they (Clara’s) are back!
emoji_u1f37f.png

Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Trengilder Trengilly keep REACHING

Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Clara Burnside yes she did. That one that says REAL Clara in green is an out and out fake. She is actually desperate to reveal my identity

qs9Ac5s0uNSDG9TByv52s-rw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Chateau Wrap Up

4 hours ago @No sunshine ☀ welcome to another episode of Groundhog Day.
emoji_u1f602.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Was the Dump crew busy creating drama in the chateau wrap up comment section instead of posting the Patreon video?
View attachment 2224992
Chateau Wrap Up
5 hours ago @Noble Beth sorry to hear, how long ago did you send the earrings?

View attachment 2224993Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Clara Burnett yes but you are not me are you

Clara Burnside
4 hours ago @Clara Burnett you are not Clara Burnett...nice try love you lifted Clara's identity. She waa on here with the same photo and you lifted her comment word for word. You tried copying her account but you missed a vital piece off on YOUR fake profike

View attachment 2224994No sunshine ☀
4 hours ago @Chateau Wrap Up and they (Clara’s) are back! View attachment 2224995

View attachment 2224996Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Trengilder Trengilly keep REACHING

View attachment 2224997Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Clara Burnside yes she did. That one that says REAL Clara in green is an out and out fake. She is actually desperate to reveal my identity

View attachment 2224998
Chateau Wrap Up
4 hours ago @No sunshine ☀welcome to another episode of Groundhog Day. View attachment 2224999
IMO the Clara here and there is just a troll. Trolling trolls, troll. They are becoming less successful because the boomers/grannies they fooled on every msg board and comment section are either no longer around or have finally had their grandchildren explain trolls. I'd block them. They are feeding off one another.

Reactions: 22
So patreon was posted at 6am I am not going to insult mine or yours intelligence. watching it or downloading it. She is at Chateau Love and Patreon flog is Mariaaaaa (the Tudor baby lookalike chewing a wasp) full piano recital and Gerry dancing like a performing chimp. If I want to listen to a recital I will watch a concert pianist on a tuned piano and if I want to see chimps I would go to a zoo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I finally watched the Flueries latest offerings. Repairing the 4th side of their house. They Said they are using their patreon money for that. It is noticeably different from the other three sides. @Le Comte de Monte Cristo always said their chateau was lopsided. I wonder if this then proves there was something else there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It is terrifying for me in a broader sense.
Climate change isn't coming. It's here.
There was an interview with the former CEO of Toyota NZ about 10-12 years ago and he spoke about climate change and its impact, water levels rising etc. No-one really paid attention to the interview, but he took initiatives such as having the roof of Toyota HQ painted white (it reflects the heat), all lights on sensors. Ahead of the industry, but big players joined in.

Now, in New Zealand, we are seeing the reality, especially after Cyclone Gabrielle caused so much damage with flooding. It will take years to recover from the weather event, and the same with the fires.

Australians saw how the wildlife was affected with fires of 2019 (?) but they just had koalas and kangaroo to deal with ... not bears!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
My province is in between the forest fires in Quebec & Nova Scotia. These are some of the ones contributing to the smoke affecting the US east coast. We had one fire here that was out of control but has since been contained.
My subdivision is very much like the ones in NS surrounded by trees. (I hold my breath every summer as there are those people who burn things in their yards regardless of the fire index.
I believe most of the forest fires in NS are still burning but are contained. At least 150 to 200 homes have been lost and luckily so far I don’t believe there has been any human loss of life. (It was Sunday when the fires broke out and people could not get back to their homes to rescue pets.) Animals and pets weren’t so lucky.
We had a week of heat and some days topping high 30’sC to 40C and very dry & windy. This precipitated the fires. Luckily this past weekend we got rain which everyone was praying for. The temperatures swung to as low as 0C. The rain has continued all week so far. I guess because of the jet stream dipping so low we are not experiencing the smoke as of yet. They are predicting we will have the smoke here as the winds will be changing direction. Usually we get the smoke from the fires originating out west (Canada & US)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Finally posted at 6:00 am. Paris time - Fanny & Snorty are away visiting Chateau Love, so given the late upload I can only assume the wifi isn't good there. 🤣

While visiting Chateau Love, Fanny is going to be filming for her Grand Tours vlog in the region. Fanny says she's never been there before, but I recall she visited their place for wine tasting one evening - anyone have the pics?

No mention of Tess's wedding - was Fanny not invited?

June 8 patron video - nothing to watch - it's an extended version of Maria's piano concert and Gerry 'dancing' with Elana. Fanny assures us all the guests were really enjoying it, even the couple whose faces were blocked out, and everyone laughing hysterically. Fanny needs to learn how to read the room. Most of the time they were trying to find somewhere else to look out of embarrassment. They were bloody in shock, couldn't keep a straight face and even the poor dog was wondering what the hell was going on. Don't think Gerry can remember the last time, if ever, he's had that much thrusting, especially on the dance floor no less.

June 11 CD - will be Amuary's BD celebrations.

June 15 patron video - will be an indepth review of the chapel renovations as Fanny has recently met with the architect. She's told the architect what budget she has and plans to proceed with the structural work, but not the interior painting.

Not much to watch in this vlog. 23 minutes long. Patron's definitely not getting their money's worth this week.
1 min - Fanny explaining where there are and upcoming vlog
2.5 mins. - Maria explaining what she is playing
13.5 mins. - Maria playing the piano (3 different songs)
5 mins. - Extended version Maria playing while Gerry & Elana 'waltz'?
1 min, - Fanny sending much love

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Finally posted at 6:00 am. Paris time - Fanny & Snorty are away visiting Chateau Love, so given the late upload I can only assume the wifi isn't good there. 🤣

While visiting Chateau Love, Fanny is going to be filming for her Grand Tours vlog in the region. Fanny says she's never been there before, but I recall she visited their place for wine tasting one evening - anyone have the pics?

June 8 patron video - nothing to watch - it's an extended version of Maria's piano concert and Gerry 'dancing' with Elana. Fanny assures us all the guests were really enjoying it, even the couple whose faces were blocked out, and everyone laughing hysterically. Fanny needs to learn how to read the room. Most of the time they were trying to find somewhere else to look out of embarrassment. They were bloody in shock, couldn't keep a straight face and even the poor dog was wondering what the hell was going on. Don't think Gerry can remember the last time, if ever, he's had that much thrusting, especially on the dance floor no less.

June 15 patron video - will be an indepth review of the chapel renovations as Fanny has recently met with the architect. She's told the architect what budget she has and plans to proceed with the structural work, but not the interior painting.

Not much to watch in this vlog. 23 minutes long. Patron's definitely not getting their money's worth this week.
That lady in red needs to learn the importance of good foundation/underwear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I triple fast forwarded the whole thing. Terrible content. Lazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 24

❤
Am I going crazy, or what? :unsure:
But wasn't most of that footage already featured within the last CD vlog?
SJ is, yet again, ripping her Patrons off! 🤮:mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I care too and am very pleased to see @Clara back - others who don't feel the same way can just scroll by. That episode certainly revealed a lot about how Tattle has changed sadly. It's become very cliquey.
I care too. Pleased to see @Clara has returned to the fold. You are correct Jeeves, very much cliquey.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if ole F4F was a wee bit embarrassed that her perpetual YouTube and Patreon sloppiness, mismanagement, and shortcomings were the topic of a YouTube channel episode that premiered as she was visiting a fellow chateau owner/ fellow Youtuber.

Phi Phi didn’t notice any criticism of himself in the Chateau Wrap Up video as he was preoccupied dreaming of his upcoming meal of 3 entrees and 2 desserts.

• Haha

Many thanks for taking a hit for the Tattle Team @Lady Avonlea.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Controlling Phi Phi aka Caroline Gooder
caroline gooder
@carolinegooder7091 - the Dump run Gooder account is crawling all over Marie’s YouTube video Weeding the Backyard!

Caryn Kabat
2 days agoHow much would it take to fix the tennis courts? They could be used by the guests. A good way to work off the calories from all that glorious food. Drop a hint to Stephanie.

caroline gooder
1 day agoThey are clay courts and hard to play on anyway. Davie has suggested a pool there instead in the next few years.
emoji_u2764.png
Ruth Bernstein
2 days agoSo the 3 gardeners only weed the gardens? You've done a good job but now you have to keep on top of it... you've started something now
emoji_u1f60a.png

caroline gooder
1 day ago (edited)
Kirsty uses a fire gun on the large gravel spaces to burn to the roots of the weeds in the main courtyard. Kirsty is the only full-time gardener I am told. Pavlina has taken on a herbal garden this month and is processing teas. There are herbal pots also by the kitchen door for the cooks this year. She also likes to mow, but then so does Isabelle.
emoji_u2764.png
Oberlin (sp?) is a seeding and vegetable, "garden to table" expert who increased their vegetable output for the B&B. She has the greenhouse, the new moveable greenhouses, and several beds of vegetables organized in waves of vegetable production.
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u2764.png
Kristy works all over the estate and even organizes the mushroom hunts in the fall.
emoji_u2764.png

vYTlXf4PjxMkez7UVNyNKbvA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Patricia Nolan
2 days agoSo much better but aren’t you paying rent? I hope you are being compensated smile
emoji_u1f60a.png

caroline gooder
1 day ago
Long term Volunteer maybe vs. B&B contractor like Maria.
emoji_u2764.png

Patricia Nolan
1 day ago
@caroline gooder Marie said she is paying rent in an earlier video

• Wow
  • Angry
Thank you Tattle team for watching the Patreon. Is Fanny wearing the dress she "acquired" in London? Need to look back if that was one of the frocks draped over suitcases, boxes that went into the van.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Music
And food instead of
Renovations
In every vlog
Ad nauseam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I care too. Pleased to see @Clara has returned to the fold. You are correct Jeeves, very much cliquey.
No one here has become a clique. We are a community with different opinions but comfort each other when someone goes through sad times. We laugh with each other, we care for each other.

Sorry, my laptop was hacked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.