The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where we are is very smoky and there are alerts about staying in doors you can actually smell the smoke and it’s hazy I keep humming “smoke on the water” the setting sun was bright red
I forgot to check the sunset, or I should say the direction where the sun normally sets. It looked bright, and I know the sun was out, we just couldn't see it. And it was 81 degrees today, too....perfect weather despite the haze, a cool breeze every now and then. I went out on my deck a few times just to look around...........we've been inundated with wildlife for the past week or so. I live in a suburban area and have lived in this home since 1996. Where I live, we have a lot of open space, hiking trails, parks, etc......we always see fox, deer, blue herons, woodchucks, all manner of colorful birds, but never in our backyard! Yesterday morning, I saw a red fox on his hind legs, hugging my birdbath and drinking water for 10 minutes! Then he trotted off. I've seen him every single day now for the past week. So I went on Next Door to see what other people in my neighborhood are saying and I come across several pictures, all with this guy!

The person who posted this picture is 3 miles from my house!

1686188292333.png

The person who posted this picture is 1 mile from my house!

1686188355320.png

I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality or something. It's been a very weird week!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The weather channel posted this before and after photo of NYC today. It looks miserable. I hope your son can remain indoors as much as possible and keep himself from harm from the smoke.
View attachment 2224637
It is terrible here
---
On the subject of birds….. who remembers this little gem ?

Another vlogliar….. Snorts bought it and said he would put it in Mummys apartment, you could tell she did not like it at the time….he has now swapped the fluted shade for this ill fitting thing and plonked it in chambre rose?

I guess the only skill that Snorts had being an actor….. have come in useful for Fanny to create her vlogs?
Snorts has ruined everything

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So here on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico we’ve been smelling the wildfire smoke all day. It’s worsening, beginning to affect my eyes and lungs. Some of my asthma afflicted colleagues had to be sent home with breathing difficulties. The sky is beginning to show the effects also. Tattlers that are in harms way, please watch over yourselves. Just saw this map of the effected areas. It’s terrifying!

IMG_5419.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So here on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico we’ve been smelling the wildfire smoke all day. It’s worsening, beginning to affect my eyes and lungs. Some of my asthma afflicted colleagues had to be sent home with breathing difficulties. The sky is beginning to show the effects also. Tattlers that are in harms way, please watch over yourselves. Just saw this map of the effected areas. It’s terrifying!

View attachment 2224911
It is terrifying for me in a broader sense.
Climate change isn't coming. It's here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
fox neck drape thing - is that slang for merkin?
---

Fanny & Annalise enter Bagheads apartment (where Pavlina is drying herbs) to do Fanny's hair. In the background Snorty is seen carrying a satchel through the room and turning to carry it up to the bedroom.

Later in the vlog, Scotman arrives and he is taken to Snorty's 'study' and we're told he's staying in that room. Ofcourse Fanny doesn't mention it is Snorty's 'study' and hides most of the room, but we all know it's Snorty's bedroom. Fanny makes it look like just another guest room with the bed from the Royal Suite at the Bauer Hotel now in situ.

So while it's never mentioned, it's quite clear from the vlog that Snorty was kicked out and sent over to Baghead's place to sleep for a few nights.
I cant understand why they are always room and bed hopping. Pick a room and stick with it. There are loads of rooms in the farmhouse. Why not put Gerry in the cottage. He is only there for a few days. Very weird indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here are a few articles about effect of wildfire smoke on the human body and animals.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not to make light of a very terrible situation, but a friend of mine who is in Ottawa (Canada....not Illinois!) just sent me this....

1686191732151.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I forgot to check the sunset, or I should say the direction where the sun normally sets. It looked bright, and I know the sun was out, we just couldn't see it. And it was 81 degrees today, too....perfect weather despite the haze, a cool breeze every now and then. I went out on my deck a few times just to look around...........we've been inundated with wildlife for the past week or so. I live in a suburban area and have lived in this home since 1996. Where I live, we have a lot of open space, hiking trails, parks, etc......we always see fox, deer, blue herons, woodchucks, all manner of colorful birds, but never in our backyard! Yesterday morning, I saw a red fox on his hind legs, hugging my birdbath and drinking water for 10 minutes! Then he trotted off. I've seen him every single day now for the past week. So I went on Next Door to see what other people in my neighborhood are saying and I come across several pictures, all with this guy!

The person who posted this picture is 3 miles from my house!

View attachment 2224889

The person who posted this picture is 1 mile from my house!

View attachment 2224891

I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality or something. It's been a very weird week!
Welcome to my life! My camera is full of mountain lions, bears and last summer my husband came home two days in a row to find a lynx just chilling in the driveway.

• Wow
  • Heart
3:00 a.m. in Paris and still no Patron vlog.....what will the excuse be this week?
Il est 5h du matin à Paris et toujours pas de vlog - quelle surprise - je ne pense pas!

(It's 5:00 a.m. in Paris and still no vlog - what a surprise - I think not!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Has Tess been married before?
---

Yes. According to Clara’s 2021 post ( which I understand may not be popular at this moment), Tess left her first husband for Potts. That is why I did not think Potts would be invited or welcomed to the second marriage of Tess Hoffman, if he played a role in the demise of her first marriage, even if he did not have the F1 conflict.Did anyone see photos of Ruthie at the wedding?
According to Clara last summer, Tess was involved with a guy from Florida (who she cheated on Adam Guettel with), and Florida bruh was supposed to fly to Venice for a month for Tess' birthday. She told him she wasn't in lurve, but ended up getting engaged to Gilles Hurbain instead (it was super secret and sudden, as Fanny wasn't allowed to film since Gilles had not even told his family yet.) Interestingly, if you visit the Sarzay municipal site, you find THIS gem: (Put your reading glasses on you hags, and look under Mariage, which is listed under 2022...) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 10.50.10 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
[
I meant to respond to you earlier. Here is a blog, written by someone (friend or relative, I have no clue) who visited Tess and Chris. It was written in 2014. Many pictures of Tess and Chris - these two women visited Tess & Chris in the entries titled Rochefolle and Palma de Mallorca.

Rochefolle:

Palma de Mallorca:

Tess and her hair aren't quite as New Jersey-esque in these almost 10 year old photos.......her then-husband Chris is nice looking!

View attachment 2224716
info from Clara:
Feb 1, 2023
Jules100 said:
@Clara Burnett, can you please give us the appropriate timelines for Michael Potts dating Stephanie, Tess and Ruth? I know the lines are a little blurred, but as close as you can guess. Also, which of the three ladies has the biggest grudge against the others?
Publicly, the relationship between Potts and Stephanie Jarvis ended somewhere around 2012. Jarvis was mostly jealous that Potts got more attention out of the open character their fling already had back then and claimed the sex had become rather boring. Potts had various flings with other girls, there was a Dutch girl named Klaartje Schade who he claimed was his true love. In 2014 he officially started dating Tess Hoffman, who he thought was pretty and the man collects pretty things (his own words), after luring her away from her then husband. Ruth was already in the picture by then too. She was often at the CHMN and had her eyes on Tess' husband, what her furious. I would say Tess hates Ruth with a vengeance since then and she is still horrified Ruth finally took Potts of her hands, somewhere I'd say in 2016/2017. Potts had various other, mostly sexual encounters in between and during his relationships, but it has become rather clear to me he basically never gave up on Stephanie Jarvis

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
[

info from Clara:
Feb 1, 2023

Publicly, the relationship between Potts and Stephanie Jarvis ended somewhere around 2012. Jarvis was mostly jealous that Potts got more attention out of the open character their fling already had back then and claimed the sex had become rather boring. Potts had various flings with other girls, there was a Dutch girl named Klaartje Schade who he claimed was his true love. In 2014 he officially started dating Tess Hoffman, who he thought was pretty and the man collects pretty things (his own words), after luring her away from her then husband. Ruth was already in the picture by then too. She was often at the CHMN and had her eyes on Tess' husband, what her furious. I would say Tess hates Ruth with a vengeance since then and she is still horrified Ruth finally took Potts of her hands, somewhere I'd say in 2016/2017. Potts had various other, mostly sexual encounters in between and during his relationships, but it has become rather clear to me he basically never gave up on Stephanie Jarvis
Okay but I thought he was gay

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
Oh @Jules100 my heart goes out to you.
Hugs to you. And prayers for you and yours.🙏🏻
Hope there are some treatments to help your Dad- it’s amazing what they can do these days.
*You can definitely use a distraction....
and laughing IS the best medicine for you!
I know you’re worried and concerned about your Dad. One day at a time! ❤
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Taking a lovely stroll down memory lane, check out the lovely photo of Tess and her previous boyfriend with Mason the sungazer. This photo is courtesy of KikiGee. Clara explained that “Sj knows Mason through Tess, who lives in Vermont with Adam Guetell. They also have a house with a pool close to SJ’s shitshow. Tess is there now, with or without her boyfriend.”

KikiGee post:

Jun 25, 2021
Look what I found, Oct. 2018 Tess Hoffman, Mason Dwinell, and Adam Guettel ... it's a Vermont connection.
What is she doing at Lalande???:unsure:
42078523_2022855387757633_4761232525713632354_n.jpg

---
Okay but I thought he was gay
I think Phi Phi may wish that Potts was into him. Remember this awkward uncomfortably long hug initiated by Phi Phi?
1686195090382.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I cant understand why they are always room and bed hopping. Pick a room and stick with it. There are loads of rooms in the farmhouse. Why not put Gerry in the cottage. He is only there for a few days. Very weird indeed.
Maybe they “room and bed hop” as a form of entertainment in their boring, shallow lives? Just to change it up a little? 🤔 That huge farmhouse has got to be so lonely…so big and so empty (filled with crap, not people). I wouldn’t want to stay there at night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
fox neck drape thing - is that slang for merkin?
---

Fanny & Annalise enter Bagheads apartment (where Pavlina is drying herbs) to do Fanny's hair. In the background Snorty is seen carrying a satchel through the room and turning to carry it up to the bedroom.

Later in the vlog, Scotman arrives and he is taken to Snorty's 'study' and we're told he's staying in that room. Ofcourse Fanny doesn't mention it is Snorty's 'study' and hides most of the room, but we all know it's Snorty's bedroom. Fanny makes it look like just another guest room with the bed from the Royal Suite at the Bauer Hotel now in situ.

So while it's never mentioned, it's quite clear from the vlog that Snorty was kicked out and sent over to Baghead's place to sleep for a few nights.
The bedroom’s (two?) in the cottage are upstairs. Philip is walking into Nick and Marie’s kitchen.

Reactions: 14
Agree with KYBourbon. They are such useless shallow people. Lack of intellect so they don't have normal ways to entertain themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.