The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice in the last pic of this person's blog Tess was wearing what I thought were black fingerless gloves, not unlike her wedding gloves?
No but I did read that they visited LaLa so Chris could help move furniture and they had to wait around for Fanny to come home!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hope our tattlers affected by Canadian Wildfires are doing ok. My son in NYC says it's awful. You can feel the smoke on your skin.

@Marquis de Potpourri pls keep Mrs & baby safely ensconced.
---
Sorry for the derail.
I'm a little further south, in Maryland. We had our first code red alert for air quality since 2006, which runs through at least tomorrow (means hazardous air for all people, whether you're considered "at risk" or not). I went out today around 9:30 a.m. to go to the grocery store, and as soon as I stepped out my door, the haze was so thick that I couldn't see the houses across the street! Although we're not nearly as bad as New York right now, we can feel the grittiness of the air, if that makes sense, and I was astounded that you could actually smell that it was fire smoke. It was sunny today, but we didn't really see the sun....it was very weird. I've seen pictures taken last night from Maryland of the moon - it's bright orange. I'm going to go out tonight and get a picture from my deck. It's very surreal!
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I love kitties but, the ones I care for are feral and they only come out under the vail of darkness. They don’t bother my gardens or kill birds as far as I can tell. Maybe borrow a dog if you don’t have your own? Get them used to the idea that they should move on. I have squirrels, rabbits and multi racial birds. I would be sick if cats we’re killing the birds. The squirrels and rabbits, whom are uprooting my plants or eating annuals to the ground, I might cry one tear for. Sorry, no real advice I guess. Cats are a tough one. I’m convinced they can outsmart all of us mere mortals.
Multi racial birds? Uh please explain?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found this blog about a couple visiting Tess and her then-husband, Chris. It makes an interesting read when you compare it to a stay at Lielieland. And Stef is mentioned as they had to go to Lielieland to help her move some furniture.

OMG! I just found this blog this morning! We're on the same wavelength! I didn't know if it had ever been posted here before, but I just googled Chateau de Rochefolle and it came up as one of the first few entries!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I meant to respond to you earlier. Here is a blog, written by someone (friend or relative, I have no clue) who visited Tess and Chris. It was written in 2014. Many pictures of Tess and Chris - these two women visited Tess & Chris in the entries titled Rochefolle and Palma de Mallorca.

Rochefolle:

Palma de Mallorca:

Tess and her hair aren't quite as New Jersey-esque in these almost 10 year old photos.......her then-husband Chris is nice looking!

View attachment 2224716
She doesn’t appear to be carting around a baby doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On the subject of birds….. who remembers this little gem ?

Another vlogliar….. Snorts bought it and said he would put it in Mummys apartment, you could tell she did not like it at the time….he has now swapped the fluted shade for this ill fitting thing and plonked it in chambre rose?

I guess the only skill that Snorts had being an actor….. have come in useful for Fanny to create her vlogs?
Isabelle has lived a long life, at her age she doesn't need other peoples junk... she has probably got rid of more than he could imagine...

• Heart
  • Haha
My neighbors have used moth balls scattered in the gardens to fend off cats, I guess they don't like the smell. ( neither do I , reminds me of my grannies closet where she stored her fox neck drape thing) I guess it was a thing back then
fox neck drape thing - is that slang for merkin?
---
You summed this up perfectly! Spot on.
But did I miss something AGAIN?????
Did Sorts really go stay in Baghdad's apartment? When was that mentioned? If so why???? I don't want to watch the video again even on FF and give her any more coin.
I mean WE know he doesn't sleep in bed with Fanny, but the Grannies believe it.
Fanny & Annalise enter Bagheads apartment (where Pavlina is drying herbs) to do Fanny's hair. In the background Snorty is seen carrying a satchel through the room and turning to carry it up to the bedroom.

Later in the vlog, Scotman arrives and he is taken to Snorty's 'study' and we're told he's staying in that room. Ofcourse Fanny doesn't mention it is Snorty's 'study' and hides most of the room, but we all know it's Snorty's bedroom. Fanny makes it look like just another guest room with the bed from the Royal Suite at the Bauer Hotel now in situ.

So while it's never mentioned, it's quite clear from the vlog that Snorty was kicked out and sent over to Baghead's place to sleep for a few nights.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm a little further south, in Maryland. We had our first code red alert for air quality since 2006, which runs through at least tomorrow (means hazardous air for all people, whether you're considered "at risk" or not). I went out today around 9:30 a.m. to go to the grocery store, and as soon as I stepped out my door, the haze was so thick that I couldn't see the houses across the street! Although we're not nearly as bad as New York right now, we can feel the grittiness of the air, if that makes sense, and I was astounded that you could actually smell that it was fire smoke. It was sunny today, but we didn't really see the sun....it was very weird. I've seen pictures taken last night from Maryland of the moon - it's bright orange. I'm going to go out tonight and get a picture from my deck. It's very surreal!
---
Where we are is very smoky and there are alerts about staying in doors you can actually smell the smoke and it’s hazy I keep humming “smoke on the water” the setting sun was bright red

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I meant to respond to you earlier. Here is a blog, written by someone (friend or relative, I have no clue) who visited Tess and Chris. It was written in 2014. Many pictures of Tess and Chris - these two women visited Tess & Chris in the entries titled Rochefolle and Palma de Mallorca.

Rochefolle:

Palma de Mallorca:

Tess and her hair aren't quite as New Jersey-esque in these almost 10 year old photos.......her then-husband Chris is nice looking!

View attachment 2224716
WOW! Tess left him for Potts?!? No wonder she is always wearing glasses these days!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
OMG! I just found this blog this morning! We're on the same wavelength! I didn't know if it had ever been posted here before, but I just googled Chateau de Rochefolle and it came up as one of the first few entries!
Great minds!

I found it an interesting read. I was envious of the food they were eating on the trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
3:00 a.m. in Paris and still no Patron vlog.....what will the excuse be this week?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
fox neck drape thing - is that slang for merkin?
---

Fanny & Annalise enter Bagheads apartment (where Pavlina is drying herbs) to do Fanny's hair. In the background Snorty is seen carrying a satchel through the room and turning to carry it up to the bedroom.

Later in the vlog, Scotman arrives and he is taken to Snorty's 'study' and we're told he's staying in that room. Ofcourse Fanny doesn't mention it is Snorty's 'study' and hides most of the room, but we all know it's Snorty's bedroom. Fanny makes it look like just another guest room with the bed from the Royal Suite at the Bauer Hotel now in situ.

So while it's never mentioned, it's quite clear from the vlog that Snorty was kicked out and sent over to Baghead's place to sleep for a few nights.
So Phillip got the bed? It's not for guests...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Great minds!

I found it an interesting read. I was envious of the food they were eating on the trip.
Same! All the food looked awesome! I was envious that the two young women were able to get away from their real lives for what seemed like weeks! It looked like a fabulous trip.
---
So Phillip got the bed? It's not for guests...
Well, it's only fitting....he is the Lord of the manor, you know (at least in his imagination!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm guessing Pott's was at the Monaco Grand Prix playing photographer? It was held on Sunday.
This past weekend Potts was in Barcelona at the Spanish Grand Prix (coincided with Tess's wedding), and the previous weekend he was in Monte Carlo for the Monte Carlo Grand Prix.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.