The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no updates on the heating system either maybe this is the expensive equipment expenditures
I was surprised that the lettuce pieces that were stuck into various dishes had bug holes in them. It seems as though Maria is a very creative chef so to speak but I didn’t think that was a good look.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I was surprised that the lettuce pieces that were stuck into various dishes had bug holes in them. It seems as though Maria is a very creative chef so to speak but I didn’t think that was a good look.
Oh were you expecting four full time gardeners, a garden designer, multiple family members who garden for fun and volunteers to worry about keeping up with pests in THE GARDEN?!!! (or the weeds for that matter)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*deep breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My Dearest Tarlets and Targents,

The Witch of loire has increased her prices this year:

3 course meal including wine €75 p.p
Cheese platter €45 p.p
The rooms which sleeps 2 : €250 per night
The Roger: €220 a night
The Marquis appartment: € 325
Tack room €300

rooms are booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
So her cashing in per week based on the 4 days

Sleeping 2 rooms x 3: €3000
Sleeping 1 room: €800
Marquis appartment: €1300
Tack Appartment: €1200

Grand total of €6300 in rent for a week.
6 people dining for 2 days with the Witch: €900
Patreons get a discount! 0-20% depending on their level… it’s still outrageously priced, but nominally less.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Maybe Dan had to look after the boys while Annalise did Stephanie's hair.
Or his stupidity finally caught up with him. Or he's doing click bait because people had the nerve to express worry so now, he's going to tease such things to his Ben$fit.

If I'm honest - if I lived in that area of France I'd at least do a drive by to check out what it looks like in reality. Wouldn't pay for the full experience however.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If I'm honest - if I lived in that area of France I'd at least do a drive by to check out what it looks like in reality. Wouldn't pay for the full experience however.
Oh I'd do the WHOLLLLLLE damn experience. I'd pay for all the extras. I'd take pictures and video and wander around alone getting the real bad bits. I'd visit the chickens by myself and call them all by tattlers names. I'd flirt with Amaury and ask Phillip for lip gloss tips. I'd be sweet as pie until I got out of there and then I'd be EVERYBODIES PROBLEM when I posted the pics here. Bet.
Me to Thor when he shows his feathers in front of Dan, "Okay Halcyon. It's not that kind of party, settle down."
I'd leave a thank you note on the nightstand signed "Tattle was here!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Let me add, no way in hell would I fly to France to do that but if I lived there it would be tempting af to have a little fun as a paying guest. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fair play Fanny you’ve scrubbed up well. Would love to see what smugtwat looked like.
She does look pretty, but...

Lift the dress up a little, it is too low. Look where it hits under the armpit... and the bodice squishes the girls...
Free the girls Fan Fan. Lift 'em up, up, and up. It looks like she's breast fed 4 kids. Ask me how I know... A LITTLE décolleté is nice with a little boob pop but hers look squashed...

The hair do is quite becoming but there are too many too big flowers. LESS IS MORE!
1686022898094.png
1686023005875.png

Personally, I'm a one gardenia right behind the ear lobe kinda gal. The men folk love to linger when they lean in for the kiss kiss...

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
@Madame de Pompanddoodoo, you were wondering...
1686023239595.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I do hope that the town she lives near is getting some benefit from her using Lalande as a tourist destination. That would be nice. She's done little else for her community by the looks of it. Can't imagine why else people would go to that derelict farmhouse smack in the middle of no where and pay those prices. Just ridiculous on everyone's part. Her, the guests, everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has Snorts purchased a commode? I know they have leaking loos and broken seats but surely ……?.
---
An Oxford English degree with limited vocabulary.
She finds yet another jewel……

Will this travel with another man’s husband top 35k views?.
The “jewel” description is not even original…lifted straight off the Villa’s website.

IMG_0141.jpeg

Early morning reading of the spiel about the Villa. The history is not awfully interesting. There are some rather splendid 18th C. frescoes.

Oh I'd do the WHOLLLLLLE damn experience. I'd pay for all the extras. I'd take pictures and video and wander around alone getting the real bad bits. I'd visit the chickens by myself and call them all by tattlers names. I'd flirt with Amaury and ask Phillip for lip gloss tips. I'd be sweet as pie until I got out of there and then I'd be EVERYBODIES PROBLEM when I posted the pics here. Bet.
Me to Thor when he shows his feathers in front of Dan, "Okay Halcyon. It's not that kind of party, settle down."
I'd leave a thank you note on the nightstand signed "Tattle was here!"
Do it , Do it Do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ha, ha, ha!
Can you imagine Fanny following this advice.
I feel like writing a reply to this comment.
Dear Madam,
The LL is falling apart, the weeds are growing, the walls are cracking, the wallpaper is falling off, the kitchen table is full of wood worm holes, bird droppings everywhere, Fanny is wearing clothes from the flea market that she hasn't even washed..... Think: Does Fanny even care about your Christmas teddy bear
Screenshot_20230606_063947_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Fanny should be finished with her facial restoration ( fillers, Botox, skin peels, etc.), she now needs to start working on her Dump.

I do not think Marie is enjoying her return to the Dump.
🧵 Fanny should be finished with her facial restoration ( fillers, Botox, skin peels, etc.), she now needs to start working on her Dump.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha, ha, ha!
Can you imagine Fanny following this advice.
I feel like writing a reply to this comment.
Dear Madam,
The LL is falling apart, the weeds are growing, the walls are cracking, the wallpaper is falling off, the kitchen table is full of wood worm holes, bird droppings everywhere, Fanny is wearing clothes from the flea market that she hasn't even washed..... Think: Does Fanny even care about your Christmas teddy bearView attachment 2220397
Lady Barbara, we just want her to wash her feet before she gets in her bed and wash her clothes at least 6 times a year. Okay? Baby steps.
These people really do imprint characteristics on her she OBVIOUSLY does not possess. They just ignore all the dirt and grime she lives in, I guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.