The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those wondering about the back of Stephanie’s, I mean Philip’s, I mean Stephanie’s hair…

View attachment 2219490
I was at a wedding recently and was dragged into a family portrait. We were outside and the step mom on the grooms side had a similar braid style as fannys. I thought it was encroaching on the bride personally. A little too fancy? But, what do I know? The proof was sent to me and there I was with the back of my hair sticking straight up in the wind. Ruined the family pic. There she was looking like a model for vogue. Not a hair could move. I should have gotten a fancy braid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Marie norvegian flower girl has new video out. synopsis: Marie the norvegian flower girl got sick of weeds in the backyard and took the things into her hands.
Marie norvegian flower girl has new video out. synopsis: Marie the norvegian flower girl got sick of weeds in the backyard and took the things into her hands.
Pity the flowers will not like being baked in the bread oven.
Pavlina was checking up in her……
Monday will be busy, I guess this was the future Tv filming day being mentioned

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Pity the flowers will not like being baked in the bread oven.
Pavlina was checking up in her……
Monday will be busy, I guess this was the future Tv filming day being mentioned
Marie is just so tragic - I'll just squeeze into the bread oven, not make a fuss - don't mind me, just go about your business and I'll not make a sound.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
LOL check out Tess right side.. I think her dress is too tight or she has back/side mammaries
View attachment 2219546
Wench.
---
marie wiik posting YT vids again for all of 3mins duration. Absolutely no way i'll be watching them. She needs to put some effort in as i'll not click on any YT vid with ads for less than 10 mins.
You will miss little snippets like’ where are the garden chairs Fanny bought with Ian the builder for too much patron dollar….’🤪😂.

Well done Marie. Fanny must have given ,oh such strict filming instructions to FRK. Still always a gem to spot.
Marie has teased us with saying that she spent a day working with…. Jean the flower man and has vlogged this!?
---
Gosh, whilst waiting for the plumber, I foolishly watched the gift grab. There is something about the way Snorts says "beeyoutiful" repeatedly that goes right up the hackles of my back & is absolutely nauseating. Why o why did I watch?
I agree! And when he says to Fanny you look beautiful darling🤮makes me shudder.
Fanny is looking so rough she is wearing sunglasses for grabeau. Who sends charity shop clothing to random men halfway around the world?
Natty is not brooming, she is not cooking and she Is now no longer in charge of the gifts…. .squirrel has been promoted!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Dana posted that pic and if I was Tess I’d be ripping her a new hole. surely she must have noticed the glaring back boob. Disgraceful act to do that to a new bride. If any of my friends had done that to me on my wedding day, i would make it my mission to destroy each and everyone of them. But I’m petty.
My husband says they are called blickums. I told him he made that up. He swears he didn’t. He said no it’s true it’s like cankles, but on the back. He said it’s two things to avoid when picking out a girl. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
And look here, you filthy hags and menopausal trolls! Guess who's been at the shatoo? (not my photo. Copyright unknown.)
First prize for the correct guess: a cheese platter in the shape of a hedgehog, with foraged hazelnuts!
View attachment 2219220
Ahhhhh the fabulous Irish mammy in the middle!! Brenda Gibbons. At first glance I thought it was someones grandfather in crocs.
Brenda posted this on her FB page. Could have at least stood in the centre of the pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Ryan is 'surprising' everyone - first his mum, then Billy - what's the bet his trip didn't go well so he pulled the plug and headed home early instead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ahhhhh the fabulous Irish mammy in the middle!! Brenda Gibbons. At first glance I thought it was someones grandfather in crocs.
Brenda posted this on her FB page. Could have at least stood in the centre of the pic.
and hide the fountain? ts ts ts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marie is just so tragic - I'll just squeeze into the bread oven, not make a fuss - don't mind me, just go about your business and I'll not make a sound.
She loves it. She cultivates this crap. So many people have bent over backwards for her, that she's decided "Poor downtrodden, aimless Marie." is her brand. It's bought her a very expensive vehicle, lots of attention, and the ability to duck off instead of working. She needs to get her tit together.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She loves it. She cultivates this crap. So many people have bent over backwards for her, that she's decided "Poor downtrodden, aimless Marie." is her brand. It's bought her a very expensive vehicle, lots of attention, and the ability to duck off instead of working. She needs to get her tit together.
I’ve never been a big fan of martyrdom. And she’s a master class in it. Sick making.

• Heart
Will Fanny be away filming ready for advent, or be at home to greet her top tier patron and near death experience fan?
No he won't Fanny will make sure she fucks of to some exotic and expensive holiday when discount elton is in the house

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not convinced she loves being unhappy - it's certainly learned behaviour that is positively reinforced, but without any personal insight, she will find it near on impossible to change. It has become her 'way of being'.

Reactions: 12
I have just watched the Gift Grab ....... one has to because it will be coming to a end soon.
Or will it ?
My god that woman loves to read out those crappy cards all about herself being the new Mother Teresa of the World !!! What a ego !!!
As for the Squirrel .... so repellent !
I wonder ........just how long Squirrel will grow his hair??? Past his backside ???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.