The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched the Gift Grab ....... one has to because it will be coming to a end soon.
Or will it ?
My god that woman loves to read out those crappy cards all about herself being the new Mother Teresa of the World !!! What a ego !!!
As for the Squirrel .... so repellent !
I wonder ........just how long Squirrel will grow his hair??? Past his backside ???
He is so unattractive in every possible way. No one is jealous. Not one single person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There is a little emergency over at Dan's place ...... he will be back tomorra !!!

Wonder what it was???

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Just watched Billys latest. He's looking good has lost weight since I saw him last. And more importantly he gets stuff done! Crack on.
---

There was lots of editing at the end of the gift grab. I wonder what was cut out? There were lots of repeats left in that should have been cut.
Phi Phi doesn't really earn his allowance.

PS even though she said the channel allows them to make donations each month to charities, the list still has no entries for 2023.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Was Stephanie a maid of honour perchance? That would explain the dress and hair. The doll probably wore a miniature version of the brides.
She may have left the annoying one home. What better hunting ground then your affluent friend’s wedding.
That can’t possibly be her hair in the braided section, right? It’s far longer than what we usually see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Extensions were added. Fanny's real hair is not that long.
I don't think it's extensions, rather just a faux pony. Clips in, can be made with real or synthetic hair.
I thought the back looked a mess... it was all over the place..
That can’t possibly be her hair in the braided section, right? It’s far longer than what we usually see.
All of you haters are wrong. It was lots and lots of merkins from Emmaus.

9D28CDE8-5123-471C-8F42-106160EFB6EF.jpeg

505CAFDF-0991-4CAF-980A-9D8AA5356260.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Last time I saw a bulge that big was in PhiPhi’s pants! No, wait… incorrect!

View attachment 2219645
That looks so horrid. Must be one tight corset. But that’s her usual look. Low cut on top and high cut on bottom.
---
Annalise was busy. Extensions definitely in SJ'S wedding do and PJ must have had a dye (plus extensions) as his hair looked darker in the gift grab.
And it’s obvious he’s going for the Louis the 15th look.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.