The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this picture on a Facebook page, from a Halloween party (party was sometime before the pandemic, maybe 2019?) while I was trying to puzzle out who someone was that was mentioned on Brenda's group FB page.

Sure looks like the dress she wore to Tess's wedding. Look at flower placement on the dress in both pictures. What do you think?

View attachment 2220745

View attachment 2220753
I went back and forth to the flower placement and I think you're right!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I found this picture on a Facebook page, from a Halloween party (party was sometime before the pandemic, maybe 2019?) while I was trying to puzzle out who someone was that was mentioned on Brenda's group FB page.

Sure looks like the dress she wore to Tess's wedding. Look at flower placement on the dress in both pictures. What do you think?

View attachment 2220745

View attachment 2220753
Good catch!! That’s sure looks like the same dress. It’s not the most flattering on her though. Does it only have one strap? No wonder she has her hair draped over the other side. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2220745

View attachment 2220753
🎯
Do you think it has been dry cleaned???

Erdem...
Screenshot (418).png

Screenshot (419).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Maybe Dan had to look after the boys while Annalise did Stephanie's hair.
I got the impression that the emergency was that the child who was on the fair ground ride with him peed his pants. I'd have never taken a child that young on that ride, no matter what. Is there not an age limit on these things? Dan was too busy filming to hold the kid's hand.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think she’s lovely
I agree... I think it's a transformation. I did wonder if the florals lasted the day... and her hair was much more complimentary than the brides, Tess's always looks untameable.

Reactions: 10
So, the picture of the dress from the Halloween party was found when I saw that Brenda had been with Kristy to the home of "Jodi and Peter". I was intrigued to find out who Jodi and Peter are........and more intrigued by the fact that both Nick and Ombeline (who also work at la Lande) are mentioned as working at their place. It turns out that Jodi and Peter have been featured often at la Lande and here at Tattle. Some of you may recall a couple who spent time at la Lande and a birthday "party" was given for this guy, Peter. Seems like they are die hard la Lande fans, probably high tier Patrons...you'll see the Dauphin of la Lande himself in one of the Halloween Party pics I'm posting here, along with a pic of Jodi and Peter. Jodi and Peter were also at Patron Day. Other than that, I have no idea who they are....I'm betting on someone here knowing!

Guess Jodi and Peter have bought a home nearby?

1686047173870.png

Jodi at Patron Day.....

1686047538481.png

Jodi and Peter on his birthday weekend, spent at la Lande

1686047588862.png

Discount Elton John at the Halloween Party, yammering even back then about his Vivienne Westwood coat (see his comment)!

1686047804731.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I got the impression that the emergency was that the child who was on the fair ground ride with him peed his pants. I'd have never taken a child that young on that ride, no matter what. Is there not an age limit on these things? Dan was too busy filming to hold the kid's hand.
Great minds think alike.
Referencing Dan's son on the ride, Mr GM said . . . is that legal?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So, the picture of the dress from the Halloween party was found when I saw that Brenda had been with Kristy to the home of "Jodi and Peter". I was intrigued to find out who Jodi and Peter are........and more intrigued by the fact that both Nick and Ombeline (who also work at la Lande) are mentioned as working at their place. It turns out that Jodi and Peter have been featured often at la Lande and here at Tattle. Some of you may recall a couple who spent time at la Lande and a birthday "party" was given for this guy, Peter. Seems like they are die hard la Lande fans, probably high tier Patrons...you'll see the Dauphin of la Lande himself in one of the Halloween Party pics I'm posting here, along with a pic of Jodi and Peter. Jodi and Peter were also at Patron Day. Other than that, I have no idea who they are....I'm betting on someone here knowing!

Guess Jodi and Peter have bought a home nearby?

View attachment 2220803

Jodi at Patron Day.....

View attachment 2220831

Jodi and Peter on his birthday weekend, spent at la Lande

View attachment 2220833

Discount Elton John at the Halloween Party, yammering even back then about his Vivienne Westwood coat (see his comment)!

View attachment 2220852
Here you go...
Their property is in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre.

They are all growing larger...

1686048425320.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Good for her, would drive me crazy looking at them too.
I also noticed that Pavlina didn't attempt to volunteer to assist in Marie's quest even though she is supposed to be employed as a gardener! :rolleyes: ;)
I also noted Marie asked, if Pavlina wanted something but in a manner that suggested she was interrupting her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Here you go...
Their property is in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre.

Thank you! I knew I had read about them somewhere here and had seen pictures of them, I just didn't know where to start to look.
And how did I know it would be YOU, my dearest @KiKiGee , who would have the info??? You're the best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did Stephanie say: “I’m thinking Mother of Dragons chic…I will wear this dragon egg nestled between my low hanging bosoms, and I want the longest hair extensions you have!”

I actually didn’t even recognize her, to be fair. Her makeup is done in colors that actually suit her. The difference is amazing, quite honestly.

Also, thanks for commenting enough to make me watch that cringe fest. I actually didn’t have a problem with Gerry standing up and being the only guy who would dance with the woman who flung him around the room. I don’t like guys that are too cool to dance. Even if you are a guy that can’t dance, at least TRY. I respect guys that put themselves out there, knowing they will look bad. It’s why I love my husband. 😂

Phillip is disgusting. I saw comments comparing him to Michael Hutchins of INXS and threw up a little in my mouth. Then I saw someone compare him to Bon Jovi. And I am still trying to control my temper on that one. Do NOT even go there about my boyfriend. (My husband is fully aware that JBJ is my boyfriend). I will not stand for that kind of blasphemy! To erase the picture of Philip in all of your minds, I will leave you with a picture of my boyfriend (JBJ) that I took when we had front row seats. I was totally caught while taking this picture but I don’t care!

PS: Slash could kick Philip’s ass with both hands tied behind his back. And blindfolded.
I thought he looked more like Ozzy Osborne on a bad day...Sorry Ozzy I do like you 💜

• Haha
I was listening to an interview with Jessee Armstrong the creator, show runner and head writer of Succession yesterday and he said one of the characters spoke above their class and wound up sounding “idiotic”mentioned the term “hyper correction” and it reminded me of a certain someone…. Here is that portion of the transcript

The Roy siblings' cousin Greg has a mixture of cluelessness and formality …Can you talk about Greg's strangely formal way of speaking there?

Armstrong:
I think there's a little bit of the kind of 18th century in there, that sort of courtier vibe. But I think there's also a class thing there, which, you know, is the phrase "hyper correction," where people who are outside their normal class or social arena sometimes end up being idiotic because they're trying to be too proper. It happens in our English, class-obsessed society, when people try to change their vocal pitch and nature to try and fit in with posher people and you hypercorrect, and then you become ludicrous by throwing in those extra words or reversing the order and doing things which you think sound like they might have a formality, which is appropriate, but ends up being nonsense. So it's a very nice thing in life to be comfortable with how you speak.

• Heart
I give up - who is this woman?
I'm sure someone will have already responded but this dear sweet old lady is non other than the infamous Brenda Gibbons... defender of all that is Lielande, deleter (is that a word?) of all negativity on fb groups... hell hath no fury in comparison to our dear Brenda when you cross her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.