The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady Barbara, we just want her to wash her feet before she gets in her bed and wash her clothes at least 6 times a year. Okay? Baby steps.
These people really do imprint characteristics on her she OBVIOUSLY does not possess. They just ignore all the dirt and grime she lives in, I guess.
It is also not clear to me that they do not see the obvious. I didn't invent everything I listed, but Fanny showed it herself (a million times).
How they don't see it, I don't understand.

Reactions: 19
Imagine going to a wedding and
having to take him as your plus one! He was, as usual, obnoxious in the gift grab tonight. He says "Oh, wow" about a hundred times and says things like "How sweet" and "How lovely" even before things are unpacked, proving that he's seen them all in advance. He doesn't like it when Fanny suggests that Amaury should have something.
When they sang Good King Wenceslas, he sang "on the field of Stephen" instead of "feast of Stephen"! Fanny also showed her ignorance by saying she would have spelt Arkansas the same way that it's pronounced!
I was getting a bit panicky when there was a suggestion that The Idiot Child and TonTon modeled the men's underwear they were sent (who the hell sends stuff like that?!!). That would have given me nightmares. What a surprise to be sent plates to complete yet another collection she has, plus opening something she'd bought herself.
---
Tess is like Stephanie. Stuck in the 80's. She dresses like she's in her own personal Duran Duran video that plays on a loop. Decade......after Decade.......
Talking of being stuck in the 1980s.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Tess is channeling her inner Alannah Currie of 80s band Thompson Twins?

alannah.jpg
Alannah Currie.jpeg

---
I’m sorry, but I just can’t look at this and not see the Crypt Keeper behind Staph’s Foster Grants (for you non-Muricans that’s an old brand of sunglasses that asked the question who is that “behind those Foster Grants”)
Crypt Keeper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: best one yet

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh I'd do the WHOLLLLLLE damn experience. I'd pay for all the extras. I'd take pictures and video and wander around alone getting the real bad bits. I'd visit the chickens by myself and call them all by tattlers names. I'd flirt with Amaury and ask Phillip for lip gloss tips. I'd be sweet as pie until I got out of there and then I'd be EVERYBODIES PROBLEM when I posted the pics here. Bet.
Me to Thor when he shows his feathers in front of Dan, "Okay Halcyon. It's not that kind of party, settle down."
I'd leave a thank you note on the nightstand signed "Tattle was here!"
Ok myaybe we should do a go fund me for you to go then? :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It is also not clear to me that they do not see the obvious. I didn't invent everything I listed, but Fanny showed it herself (a million times).
How they don't see it, I don't understand.
Right! She doesn't hide it really. She just skates on past the dirty floors and piles of laundry. Wakes up in yesterday's hair spray and makeup and then throws on a dress she's worn all week. Keeps on keeping on. If she's lucky it rains. :LOL:

• Haha
So Ryan is 'surprising' everyone - first his mum, then Billy - what's the bet his trip didn't go well so he pulled the plug and headed home early instead.
and don't forget he is following Stephaines lies I got a good deal on business class, happened last trip to Thailand as well.

Yes ryan a great deal full price. What a dork it was mothers days but off to surprise his bestie, ignore mum got drunk instead, what about Billys responsibility to his mum and Gwen on mothers day. No more important to Ryan to see Billy for content firsts. Bet how long teh dailies will last??

Give it three weeks and then we will have another vlog meltdown.

Reactions: 15
She loves it. She cultivates this crap. So many people have bent over backwards for her, that she's decided "Poor downtrodden, aimless Marie." is her brand. It's bought her a very expensive vehicle, lots of attention, and the ability to duck off instead of working. She needs to get her tit together.
She needs to get out and meet people, being isolated at the farmhouse isn't good for her mental health. She's chasing an unrealistic dream of the past that she has romanticised in her head. I don't believe you can ever go back, it rarely lives up to expectations.
She had a job and a home near her family, but decided she wanted to go back to grifting with the rest of them. Someone else said it looks like her filming is restricted, so how will this pan out for her. Badly I expect. I think she needs a good shake back to reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I do hope that the town she lives near is getting some benefit from her using Lalande as a tourist destination. That would be nice. She's done little else for her community by the looks of it. Can't imagine why else people would go to that derelict farmhouse smack in the middle of no where and pay those prices. Just ridiculous on everyone's part. Her, the guests, everyone.
the only place they visit is the Emmuas store, Philip is the host who buys tat. No one else benefits. Awh maybe the bakery.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People commenting on FRK's vlog saying they like seeing LL from a different point of view and they appreciate less chatter, etc. Fanny won't like that and probably won't appreciate the long shot of all the weeds! It was clear from FRK's attitude that she doesn't like Pavlina. She was immediately on the defensive as she thought Pavlina was checking up on her.. As expected, FRK will not be happy there. She is no longer one of the inner circle and she is not the sort of person who easily adapts to new situations. It won't be long before she's off round France to find what she considers to be a more suitable place for her. She'll once again be crying all over the internet and begging for financial support. No doubt, she will get it from the gullible fans who are too blind to see through all these undeserving beggars.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Fanny using animals to fill time on her flogs…. Her cruelty and lack of basic knowledge of animal husbandry, and worse Squirrel who claims to love animals.They had.. to rush back from the UK as they missed the hatching of chicks. Aargh.
Fanny removes the chicks and puts them on gravel…to peck . What were the poor little things supposed to do, so they peck the only greenery available the hedge which is POISONOUS. I am furious she takes the lives of animals and it seems scholarship student so flippantly.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Would be better if the dress had pushed up her girls instead of her back!

Like how I matched my ink (the arrow) to the dress and flowers? I'm classy like that.........

1686044804994.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just watched Billys latest. He's looking good has lost weight since I saw him last. And more importantly he gets stuff done! Crack on.
---

There was lots of editing at the end of the gift grab. I wonder what was cut out? There were lots of repeats left in that should have been cut.
Phi Phi doesn't really earn his allowance.

PS even though she said the channel allows them to make donations each month to charities, the list still has no entries for 2023.
She is 'saving them up' to make a large donation to xx in return for a plate with her name on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I found this picture on a Facebook page, from a Halloween party (party was sometime before the pandemic, maybe 2019?) while I was trying to puzzle out who someone was that was mentioned on Brenda's group FB page.

Sure looks like the dress she wore to Tess's wedding. Look at flower placement on the dress in both pictures. What do you think?

1686046072079.png

1686046110098.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.