The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dana posted that pic and if I was Tess I’d be ripping her a new hole. surely she must have noticed the glaring back boob. Disgraceful act to do that to a new bride. If any of my friends had done that to me on my wedding day, i would make it my mission to destroy each and everyone of them. But I’m petty.
They are all frenemies.Who is watching baby doll?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gosh, whilst waiting for the plumber, I foolishly watched the gift grab. There is something about the way Snorts says "beeyoutiful" repeatedly that goes right up the hackles of my back & is absolutely nauseating. Why o why did I watch?

• Haha
  • Heart
My Dearest Tarlets and Targents,

The Witch of loire has increased her prices this year:

3 course meal including wine €75 p.p
Cheese platter €45 p.p
The rooms which sleeps 2 : €250 per night
The Roger: €220 a night
The Marquis appartment: € 325
Tack room €300

rooms are booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
So her cashing in per week based on the 4 days

Sleeping 2 rooms x 3: €3000
Sleeping 1 room: €800
Marquis appartment: €1300
Tack Appartment: €1200

Grand total of €6300 in rent for a week.
6 people dining for 2 days with the Witch: €900
She is exploiting Patrons who want to stay at the Dump. Greedy witch. The cost of her wedding outfit, grifted jewelry, and hair extensions and styling exceeded what was donated on her behalf with tax free dollars to the family of Mmakhotso Moloi.

• Angry
Gosh, whilst waiting for the plumber, I foolishly watched the gift grab. There is something about the way Snorts says "beeyoutiful" repeatedly that goes right up the hackles of my back & is absolutely nauseating. Why o why did I watch?
For some reason I can totally resist watching Grift Grab or CD - have done for almost a year now. On the other hand, there is a vlogger called Neil Sean - and every time I watch I swear I will never watch again, then low and behold, I'm drawn in by the title - mistakenly thinking THIS time it will have some real news on it.......................but it never does.
I also can't stop eating chocolate even though I know it's bad for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whole lotta print going on in that photo of the aunt, uncle & Fanny. Love wallpaper much? They are wearing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fanny: You know my boyfriend is old beyond his years. He's very sophisticated. I want you to do my hair like his IDEAL WOMAN. The woman he DREAMS about.
Annalise: Got it. I know just who you mean. Let's do this.
1685998539656.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Annalise was busy. Extensions definitely in SJ'S wedding do and PJ must have had a dye (plus extensions) as his hair looked darker in the gift grab.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2219535

View attachment 2219473
strong.oliver
1 day ago
"In a dream-like world". Ophelia absorbed in her art in the dining room of Can Punxes,"The Magical Modernist Mansion", Sant Pere de Ribes, Barcelona June 2023. Oil on board
#art #expressionism #michaelhardingpaints #paintingsofchildren #oilpainting #oilpaintings #saintperederibes #spanishpainter #magicalmodernistmansion . #chateaudelalande

View attachment 2219547
His paintings are dreadful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.