The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody asked but the new travel channel was filmed over two years. Presumably this accounts for why there are no renovations - Fanny was not there to order any being away from the chateau whenever she did not have to be there for guests (Friday or Saturday night). I'm guessing most of it was done in the summer because you need decent weather to make your blog look nice. So, if they have 50 in the can - they are going to run out in a year which means she is going to have to make a stack for next year this year. She is not in the least interested in renovating that dump - just collecting the revenue. The patrons are fools. By the end of the year (year 3) she will have earned a million from her chateau begging and another half from her vlog and product partnering. AND SHE IS STILL SO stupid to risk its success by running round Europe with Ollie. But her Patrons are even more stupid - they are letting her do it and funding her with their own money. Ruby is disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Snorts alert.
Just how weird are his fans?

And his little brother has a friend, is this some sort of code language I do not understand?
His little brother was a friend on his facebook page, took one for team and all relatives now missing and, scrolled through all 863 friends and not there now.

His little brother appeared from comments on his page by others decided what his sexuality was if you get my drift.

Reactions: 16
I just watched her 2:15 posting. Ha! It’s her cutting the ends off wild flowers or something that looks wild, with a dull scissor! She looks deranged in some way. She pours water from one bucket to another then the rest is looking at weeds and pea gravel while she’s walking outside. She doesn’t utter a sound. This was a bad decision. Dear me. 🥹
She looked positively pissed off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe that was it. Something was so disturbing about the whole thing. Maybe she’s remembering why she left?
Oh you made me watch it. She didn’t look happy, that’s for sure. No prattle about what she is doing or wants to do. Throwing the scissors down. Then weird shots of a neglected walkway with weeds growing everywhere. Doesn’t anyone have a weedeater/strimmer?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh you made me watch it. She didn’t look happy, that’s for sure. No prattle about what she is doing or wants to do. Throwing the scissors down. Then weird shots of a neglected walkway with weeds growing everywhere. Doesn’t anyone have a weedeater/strimmer?
Apparently not. It looked a mess everywhere. I was thinking to myself why doesn’t Marie clean up the gardens or plant up the greenhouse. I’m sure there is a lot to be done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe she noticed her workspace in her happy place (moss on the wall)

Screenshot_20230528_011339_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_011258_YouTube.jpg

Doesn't LL have three gardeners?
Look at those weeds!

Screenshot_20230528_011230_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_011313_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
FRK needs to watch Amy and learn about flower buckets.

Why didn't Marie use the black packets of flower food thrown on her table ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2200376

Michelle Aragon
16 hours ago
Maybe you could afford to fix the chapel if you weren’t swanning around Barcelona and Venice with ‘your friend!’

FOOD TUBE
3 hours ago
Exactly. This diva wants to have her cake and eat it - she thinks she is Marie Antoinette!

Dlo_brown
1 day ago
Omg… 400,000 k

JaGiLo
1 day ago
The château might want to have a grand renaissance fair in the woods and have larking activities and clubs on the grounds.

3_times_mum
5 hours ago
Hey Oliver What Job do you have?? What are you working with on a daily basis ??
What’s the difference between Marie Antoinette and Stephanie Jarvis? Stephanie owns more crowns than Marie Antoinette ever had and also had a Marie Antoinette descendant twig.
---
FRK is probably being paid to troll YT and FB comments, just like Russian Marie (who's very busy reading here).

View attachment 2200400
FRK reads and posts here in this forum.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m not a fan of Marie but I did watch the short vlog. When I think of her painting and decorating that cozy little workshop in UK for her “Christmas reats” and now she is back to La La Land, I feel sorry for her. She doesn’t look well, her thyroid condition or medication may be effecting her. I hope she is not there alone at night (a previous Tattler suggested Pavlina and Maria live off site).

The driveway gravel is full of weeds what happened to the flame thrower. Have the 3 gardeners not heard of spraying vinegar on them?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It was a bad decision. And I’ve always felt that she looked deranged. Off. Not quite right. Fragile. Unbalanced. Hard to find the right words, and I don’t mean to sound mean. She will certainly be taken advantage of and treated poorly. Again.
I am not a fan of FRK but , as a Mother and my daughter is much older than FRK , I would try to ----- No , not "try" --- I would certainly intervein and make sure my daughter is getting help and making progress , not just chuck her out with a "oh well, I tried to help".
Nuh, that does not fly with me
I don't care if that mother has other kids - she had FRK too.
LaLaLande is not a place for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
In the corridors of Lalande at night.... "I will get those Weeds, oh my lovlies, hi hi hi, Phillip is a little weed"
1685231117142.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So agree with you. A very introverted man with devoted friends and employees (shown on vlog) who retired from his life’s work, retired, sold up his house, car, racing bikes for his very spoilt daughter. It’s his money that paid for the shat-0h! - Julia and her partner may wish to remember that - especially when taking idiotic advice from Philip. I think there have been a few ‘words’ between family members.
Dad is well aware what an imbecile Philip is. We all are aware. We live in the actual world where you EARN respect because you have been EDUCATED in design and architecture. Carrying moldy museum books and a cat piss drenched clip board does not an expert make.
---
Does anyone remember the US version of Kath & Kim with Molly Shannon & Selma Blair? Only lasted 1 season.
View attachment 2200182
View attachment 2200183
Not as good- never is

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.