The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I guess I'm naming this thread... Thanks for the nomination @T Rex

Welcome to our newest VIP @suthern_lurker you get to name thread #245!

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Tuesday at 6:26 PM
LurkingMeg said:
Exactly. And the whole "The travel pays for the renovations" is b.s. It's a new channel and they have to have a certain amount of content before they can monetize it. She assumes we're all as stupid as she is.
😡 No, Stephanie, the travel doesn’t pay for the renovations. The travel channel has to recoup the cost you incurred for the travel itself…which includes transportation, lodging, food, drinks, and whatever other expenses you had. On top of that, traveling means you’re away from your precious farmhouse and taking time from planning and working on renovations. Don’t insult us by trying to claim that the travel channel is paying for renovations….it’s a vanity channel and is only paying for your travel. Stephanie’s delusion is unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions:You, thatsrich, T Rex and 50 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Yesterday at 12:47 PM
Elaine Wright
9 hours ago
Hi, In the fall of 2024 My husband and I are planning a trip to France. We would like to visit the chateau. How do I go about getting the information to come visit. Price, address, etcetera. Thank you.

giphy (8).gif

👇Thank you ❤ @Marquis de Potpourri for this image...

1685011346209.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Lady Di, graciemckitten and 48 others

LurkingMeg

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 9:04 PM
I found Tattle through Michael Petherick. He mentioned a nasty hate site and I thought "What? Where are my people? I must find them!" I knew I couldn't be the only one shouting at the screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, OldGeek, Margo Polo and 48 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Wednesday at 3:17 PM
Bacon eater is going for it:

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d
@chloe Hutton you have no clue what you are talking about . There is an EU report from 2003 about the ecology of Europe's river systems / lakes etc and water management. It talked about new responsibilities on landowners and non natural lakes to be drained under pain of law under some spurious pretence to tax and fine landowners. Stephanie was a victim of bureaucratic spite. Why are you on here you sound like a hater "vigilante" ...always posting sneers and nastiness😠😤🤬

Chloe Hutton
21h
I am certainly not a hater, whatever that is? It all sounds a bit playground haters and vigilantes.I have never posted anything nasty. If I didn't like the vlogs and the Chateau I just wouldn't watch and I certainly wouldn't be a patron. That doesn't mean I can't give feedback unless Stephanie only wants the eulogising patrons, well that isn't me. I am just saying as an owner of a lake attached to my house, you have to maintain the water and its course on your land, this is costly under EU law but they don't make you drain it. I know how costly it is because we have had to get quotes in to adhere to the standard. My lake too is man made all be a few hundred years ago.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
13h
So your experience was different from Stephanie's. And others here have remarked on the spiteful tone of your messages. I would lay bets that you are one of the haters who reports verbatim what goes on in patreon to the other haters. We see you

Chloe Hutton
4h
What on earth are you talking about? There is nothing spiteful in my advice it is matter of fact and common sense stuff. I am sure Stephanie is perfectly capable of answering her own questions. It makes no sense that the authorities would ask people to drain waterways and then say oh-you can put it back? You seem very aggressive and I don't want to get into spats in here it is totally unnecessary.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
3h
You are patrolling the comments here and every remark you make is laced with spiteful criticism or invective towards Lalande. Yes you ARE from the Hate site and we see what you sre doing...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Goatlady6, ChattyChatelaine and 48 others

C'est moi

VIP Member

Tuesday at 4:54 PM
Thank you to @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. Congratulations to @Madame de Pompanddoodoo and @Patriciarella for naming the thread.

Sending love and hugs to all our m.i.a. tattlers ❤

So... is it safe to come out and take off my tin hat?

Seems I missed the excitement yesterday with @Dragomiroff , damn work! Has he been sent to the naughty step? Again! I thought we all knew that @Dragomiroff was @Trengilly and @Trengilly 2.0 And I don’t think it was kept a secret that he got an invite back. I also don't believe he's a flying 🐒 I think he's passionate in uncovering fanny for the lying, cheating, grifting bleep that she is. And perhaps gets a little carried away. Just my thoughts. Over the years he has locked horns with Clara and, yes, has tried to out her and maybe made some questionable decisions taking things off site then trying to report it back here.

On the subject of @Clara Burnett I kept my head down and aforementioned tin hat firmly secured during the last 2 threads regarding that lady. She may, or may not, be in the wind now, but can we please move on from is she isn't she and not give space here or in our heads to the subject. That is playing into the 🪽🐒 hands in detracting from what is really going on with fanny.

I mentioned last thread that we are seeing at lot of lurkers surfacing. Some commenting, some liking posts but perhaps not ready to comment (who remembers their 1st time? A bit scary) all welcome. I noted that many, many of these accounts are 2 and 3 years old. May I hypothesise that when stupid fanny mentioned the "hate" site (that's us, btw) on her flog she almost certainly, out of curiosity, sent many of her fans here to check it out. What they probably found was a lot of humour and banter and a realisation that all was not quite as it seemed at the tit'o. They've hung around, dipping in and out, and then fanny pulls her latest begging bowl stunt and that glimmer of doubt has turned into a great shining beacon. Just my thoughts...

I don't know if new tattle subscribers can sign up again yet? I suspect not as we're not seeing any accounts that have been opened in recent months. There appears to be a few that are intent on driving the comments their way, I think the OG will understand what I mean! And a suspicion, on my part, that some somehow have more than one account and have made some slip ups in the past 2 threads 👀 that have got me to thinking 🤔

These are just my musings... carry on

• Heart
Reactions:You, Lady Di, T Rex and 46 others

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member

Wednesday at 9:10 PM
Noooooooo!!!

Tina Turner …:cry::cry:

469e7fa0021fd08a0f8e245e1c8a01ef.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, ChattyChatelaine, T Rex and 45 others

May Tina Turner rest in peace. 💔

Now, remember we've got a wiki (the pink button up top)
Happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m very behind on everything. Having a bit of time being homeless and health and family issues . I’m watching some of the old CD vlogs in fact I just watched one where they cleared out closets . I’m sure that red and black dress from Emmaus came from that clear out . Lol 😂 here she is filling them back up with tat again . That dress was truely horrible. Interesting they have guests visit places around the Chateau. I’d love that garden . Anyway hello again . Drinks ? I like a Dirty Pirate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the fresh new thread AND title @ComtesseRose! 😘

@Jules100- LOL, I did not realize I used that word so often! It definitely is NOT me, though- I only use my T Rex account on the YT Chateau-verse! (Also, @mrsp67 and Kathy know my real first name, which is not that poster, so there's that!) I ♥ you and the other hags- I'd never say anything derogatory about you! You're my people!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well, I guess I'm naming this thread... Thanks for the nomination @T Rex

Welcome to our newest VIP @suthern_lurker you get to name thread #245!

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Tuesday at 6:26 PM

😡 No, Stephanie, the travel doesn’t pay for the renovations. The travel channel has to recoup the cost you incurred for the travel itself…which includes transportation, lodging, food, drinks, and whatever other expenses you had. On top of that, traveling means you’re away from your precious farmhouse and taking time from planning and working on renovations. Don’t insult us by trying to claim that the travel channel is paying for renovations….it’s a vanity channel and is only paying for your travel. Stephanie’s delusion is unbelievable.

Reactions:You, thatsrich, T Rex and 50 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Yesterday at 12:47 PM
Elaine Wright
9 hours ago
Hi, In the fall of 2024 My husband and I are planning a trip to France. We would like to visit the chateau. How do I go about getting the information to come visit. Price, address, etcetera. Thank you.

giphy (8).gif

👇Thank you ❤ @Marquis de Potpourri for this image...

1685011346209.png

Reactions:You, Lady Di, graciemckitten and 48 others

LurkingMeg

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 9:04 PM
I found Tattle through Michael Petherick. He mentioned a nasty hate site and I thought "What? Where are my people? I must find them!" I knew I couldn't be the only one shouting at the screen.

Reactions:You, OldGeek, Margo Polo and 48 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Wednesday at 3:17 PM
Bacon eater is going for it:

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d
@chloe Hutton you have no clue what you are talking about . There is an EU report from 2003 about the ecology of Europe's river systems / lakes etc and water management. It talked about new responsibilities on landowners and non natural lakes to be drained under pain of law under some spurious pretence to tax and fine landowners. Stephanie was a victim of bureaucratic spite. Why are you on here you sound like a hater "vigilante" ...always posting sneers and nastiness😠😤🤬

Chloe Hutton
21h
I am certainly not a hater, whatever that is? It all sounds a bit playground haters and vigilantes.I have never posted anything nasty. If I didn't like the vlogs and the Chateau I just wouldn't watch and I certainly wouldn't be a patron. That doesn't mean I can't give feedback unless Stephanie only wants the eulogising patrons, well that isn't me. I am just saying as an owner of a lake attached to my house, you have to maintain the water and its course on your land, this is costly under EU law but they don't make you drain it. I know how costly it is because we have had to get quotes in to adhere to the standard. My lake too is man made all be a few hundred years ago.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
13h
So your experience was different from Stephanie's. And others here have remarked on the spiteful tone of your messages. I would lay bets that you are one of the haters who reports verbatim what goes on in patreon to the other haters. We see you

Chloe Hutton
4h
What on earth are you talking about? There is nothing spiteful in my advice it is matter of fact and common sense stuff. I am sure Stephanie is perfectly capable of answering her own questions. It makes no sense that the authorities would ask people to drain waterways and then say oh-you can put it back? You seem very aggressive and I don't want to get into spats in here it is totally unnecessary.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
3h
You are patrolling the comments here and every remark you make is laced with spiteful criticism or invective towards Lalande. Yes you ARE from the Hate site and we see what you sre doing...

Reactions:You, Goatlady6, ChattyChatelaine and 48 others

C'est moi

VIP Member

Tuesday at 4:54 PM
Thank you to @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. Congratulations to @Madame de Pompanddoodoo and @Patriciarella for naming the thread.

Sending love and hugs to all our m.i.a. tattlers ❤

So... is it safe to come out and take off my tin hat?

Seems I missed the excitement yesterday with @Dragomiroff , damn work! Has he been sent to the naughty step? Again! I thought we all knew that @Dragomiroff was @Trengilly and @Trengilly 2.0 And I don’t think it was kept a secret that he got an invite back. I also don't believe he's a flying 🐒 I think he's passionate in uncovering fanny for the lying, cheating, grifting bleep that she is. And perhaps gets a little carried away. Just my thoughts. Over the years he has locked horns with Clara and, yes, has tried to out her and maybe made some questionable decisions taking things off site then trying to report it back here.

On the subject of @Clara Burnett I kept my head down and aforementioned tin hat firmly secured during the last 2 threads regarding that lady. She may, or may not, be in the wind now, but can we please move on from is she isn't she and not give space here or in our heads to the subject. That is playing into the 🪽🐒 hands in detracting from what is really going on with fanny.

I mentioned last thread that we are seeing at lot of lurkers surfacing. Some commenting, some liking posts but perhaps not ready to comment (who remembers their 1st time? A bit scary) all welcome. I noted that many, many of these accounts are 2 and 3 years old. May I hypothesise that when stupid fanny mentioned the "hate" site (that's us, btw) on her flog she almost certainly, out of curiosity, sent many of her fans here to check it out. What they probably found was a lot of humour and banter and a realisation that all was not quite as it seemed at the tit'o. They've hung around, dipping in and out, and then fanny pulls her latest begging bowl stunt and that glimmer of doubt has turned into a great shining beacon. Just my thoughts...

I don't know if new tattle subscribers can sign up again yet? I suspect not as we're not seeing any accounts that have been opened in recent months. There appears to be a few that are intent on driving the comments their way, I think the OG will understand what I mean! And a suspicion, on my part, that some somehow have more than one account and have made some slip ups in the past 2 threads 👀 that have got me to thinking 🤔

These are just my musings... carry on

Reactions:You, Lady Di, T Rex and 46 others

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member

Wednesday at 9:10 PM
Noooooooo!!!

Tina Turner …:cry::cry:

469e7fa0021fd08a0f8e245e1c8a01ef.jpg

Reactions:You, ChattyChatelaine, T Rex and 45 others

May Tina Turner rest in peace. 💔

Now, remember we've got a wiki (the pink button up top)
Happy tattling.
That was fast, I thought I was locked out, didn’t realize a new thread had started so quickly, thanks to ComtesseRosa for keeping the good ship tattle on course and T. rex for naming 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The comments are all sugar NO spice. They will all go to vulnerable Maries head I am afraid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The comments are all sugar NO spice. They will all go to vulnerable Maries head I am afraid.
👇 This comment is from CD's latest flog...

yikes-alexis.gif
D A

7 hours ago
i would love to eat Marie! So glad shes back

👇 Comments from Marie Wiik's new flog...

FRK and BJJ May 22 (2).jpg

Flo
11 hours ago
So lovely to see you back at Lalande. Looking forward to hearing about what you are going to be doing. Just wondering where your car is as you’ll need transport if you do wedding flowers this summer.
Sarah Eschweiler
43 minutes ago
I believe Marie has sold it?
Flo
13 minutes ago
@Sarah Eschweiler oh that’s a shame after her Patreon’s bought it for her. I guess needs must

9397790_7c22a (1).gif Lalande pink toile.jpeg
Joanne Hill

12 hours ago
Loverly photography but oh no not the womb room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
👇 This comment is from CD's latest flog...

View attachment 2197813
D A

7 hours ago
i would love to eat Marie! So glad shes back

👇 Comments from Marie Wiik's new flog...

View attachment 2197847
Flo
11 hours ago
So lovely to see you back at Lalande. Looking forward to hearing about what you are going to be doing. Just wondering where your car is as you’ll need transport if you do wedding flowers this summer.
Sarah Eschweiler
43 minutes ago
I believe Marie has sold it?
Flo
13 minutes ago
@Sarah Eschweiler oh that’s a shame after her Patreon’s bought it for her. I guess needs must

View attachment 2197846View attachment 2197849
Joanne Hill

12 hours ago
Loverly photography but oh no not the womb room
Eat Marie? Is this appropriate for this channel? Now let’s watch her slowly unravel…..I don’t think she’s tough enough for this lot of wolves….

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.