The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Arson and tit-stirring are two words which come to mind. Neither of them benign in any way.
Nobody attacked CB here... She came back out of her hiatus, guns blazing, calling names and attacking tattlers... and got a response appropriate to her actions.
If her decision was to go disappear, instead of apologizing and making it right, or providing any sort of expliantion for her rude comments, that's her prerogative.
There was suggestions about her identity (as there has been from day 1 she arrived here) and she had denied them all. she could've denied this one too... no one has any receipts on who she is. It's all a guessing game.

If anyone got hurt here, it was Frank and Ivo who she dragged into her petty game of cat and mouse with SJ.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
My credit card was hacked last week.... I am not happy either !
If you are a hacker out there and reading this --- drop dead ! :devilish:
Our Medibank details were hacked as was Mr GM's Optus account. 🤬
He now taking part in the class action.

Oh . . . and years ago his credit card was hacked.
The culprit was a disgruntled bank employee.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Shall we all remember we’re united behind a common cause? It would suit Stephanie Jarvis et al for us to “eat our young” infighting. Instead shall we shout from the rooftops…”Oy Fanny, where the bloody Hell are the accounts?!?” Monsieur le Fisc is coming for you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Strange things are happening to some Tatlers. These from Waitrose ….
I use Dawn dish soap. I would try it with whatever you have. It needs hotter temps and I check the forecast for a few days without rain if I can get them. Sunny areas work the fastest. You have to spray more often than with chemicals because it only affects the top layer. I’ve been using it for two years and am very happy with it. Also, make sure the salt dissolved in the vinegar, soap mixture or it will clog the sprayer.
Thankyou Kalessi !!!!
I am in Australia and I can get that Dawn soap at Cosco - now that shop is here !

Its winter and raining but when we have a sunny day I will try it .
I certainly will use it in our hot summers !!! :) 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thankyou Kalessi !!!!
I am in Australia and I can get that Dawn soap at Cosco - now that shop is here !

Its winter and raining but when we have a sunny day I will try it .
I certainly will use it in our hot summers !!! :) 💋
My recipe says 1 gallon white vinegar. One cup table salt one tablespoon dish soap. (I use castle or dawn blue soap) mix up put in a sprayer and spray on weeds

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Our Medibank details were hacked as was Mr GM's Optus account. 🤬
He now taking part in the class action.

Oh . . . and years ago his credit card was hacked.
The culprit was a disgruntled bank employee.
Oh its awful !
My daughter got the Optus hack too.

Mmm..... I wonder if its from the bank as this started to happen when I got my new card last week !
Its closed down and someone got DoorDash on it for around $200 multi times - bastards ..... so I have to wait until they investigate and then I will get that money back - hopefully !!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Like you Rexy .... I bloody watched it too !
OMG..... I know that place is a dump but just seeing those weeds and the wear and tear of the doors , floors and walls that should be replaced or repaired !
Then you think of ALL the $$$$$$ that witch gets every month!!
Come on Patrons - get a brain and stop the money !!! Give it to the many animal rescues that are having a really hard time of it with this bad economy world wide !!
---

My credit card was hacked last week.... I am not happy either !
If you are a hacker out there and reading this --- drop dead ! :devilish:
Pekey, that's horrible about your c/c, it's happening regularly now.
Someone I know was at work at a hospital nursing a victim of domestic violence whilst the perpetrator was there. He is a known criminal. He must have watched her open her phone up with a pin and noted the numbers and then proceeded to steal the phone. I am assuming she had left her bank window open, anyway, he transferred and and spent $8000 out of her account. She was able to get back $4000 but the bank didn't re-imburse. The police know him, he was on CCTV at the hospital but not on camera when he stole the phone. They can't do a thing, but obviously he is in their sights, and he will be locked up again pretty soon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve been enjoying Dan’s Dailies but wish the shirt had stayed on. He just keeps pecking away at all the work to be done. His editing skills are way above CD that I don’t even watch anymore.
In the words of my grandfather "No one wants to see your titties, boy!"
---
Another half-arsed job. This is going to trigger @Jules100 😟😟😟

View attachment 2200613
Does he not have access to water and a bar of soap? I think he grosses ME out more than he does Jules. He looks like he perpetually SMELLS BAD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh its awful !
My daughter got the Optus hack too.

Mmm..... I wonder if its from the bank as this started to happen when I got my new card last week !
Its closed down and someone got DoorDash on it for around $200 multi times - bastards ..... so I have to wait until they investigate and then I will get that money back - hopefully !!!
If it’s a debit card vs credit the cyber crime laws are different. With debit cards they usually favor the financial institution, credit cards usually the holder.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Shall we all remember we’re united behind a common cause? It would suit Stephanie Jarvis et al for us to “eat our young” infighting. Instead shall we shout from the rooftops…”Oy Fanny, where the bloody Hell are the accounts?!?” Monsieur le Fisc is coming for you!
Oh yes please. That saga is finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It was a joke and a funny one at that, no harm done.🙂
Trust me I've seen far worse jokes aimed at 'mericans, we tend to have thicker skin because of it😀
You're very sweet to say so (but then, you're always sweet). Thank you. It bothered me because someone outside Tattle told me the joke was "racist." And that bothered me too... because it wasn't racist in any way, shape or form. But yes, it was insensitive of me to a degree. So, in the end, I had to explain to this someone the specific differences between race, nationality, ethnicity, culture and to some degree, ideology. And it truly surprised me that there's people out there who don't know or appreciate these differences. The joke actually came from a cross cultural joke forum I found on Norwegian and Swedish tropes, and in the end, I still find Marieeee as annoying as hell, despite being worried for her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pekey, that's horrible about your c/c, it's happening regularly now.
Someone I know was at work at a hospital nursing a victim of domestic violence whilst the perpetrator was there. He is a known criminal. He must have watched her open her phone up with a pin and noted the numbers and then proceeded to steal the phone. I am assuming she had left her bank window open, anyway, he transferred and and spent $8000 out of her account. She was able to get back $4000 but the bank didn't re-imburse. The police know him, he was on CCTV at the hospital but not on camera when he stole the phone. They can't do a thing, but obviously he is in their sights, and he will be locked up again pretty soon.
That is just shocking !!!! :eek:
I still have a card and the banks are trying to get people to put their accounts on their phones...... not me !!!
I never want it to go on my phone as I have left my phone on a counter in a shop and I was so lucky that the lady put it aside for me to realize and collect.
God I was lucky then but I did not have my banking on that phone,
I never want to do that !!!
I am so sorry for that lady and only got half the money back !
That guy has a special place in hell for him!!! :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my god.....these people at la Lande have to understand that I have only so many brain cells left and must preserve what I've got for the rest of my time on this earth.

WTAF was that 2 minute vlog by Marie? I'll tell you what it was - a waste of my time, as well as hers.
Just a few shekels for my Youtube account Dearie...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.