The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if we are going to participate in any social media forum or discussion group we definitely have to have some thick skin. I’m not sure why someone is going to out Clara, as you say, for fun but, unfortunately it’s happening everywhere there is internet service. I’ve seen my share of innocent people left in tears over someone sharing personal information about them that can’t be taken back once it’s out. IMHO Clara can handle her/himself pretty well. But, no one likes being attacked. It’s the nature of the beast. Some people can’t stand not knowing who someone with “intel” really is. I’m not a particular fan of Clara’s but, it was interesting to read their take on everything. Perhaps they will return when the dust settles under a different guise? Or someone else with contact with the shitoo may show up at the door. Sorry, this has troubled you. Tattle is not for the faint of heart. Take care.
No one here attacked Clara- she imploded. She was ?hacked?!? And became Beckynator? And that’s it? Yup. That’s it. That’s all it took. ?hacked?!.... hacked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not a fan of Marie but I did watch the short vlog. When I think of her painting and decorating that cozy little workshop in UK for her “Christmas reats” and now she is back to La La Land, I feel sorry for her. She doesn’t look well, her thyroid condition or medication may be effecting her. I hope she is not there alone at night (a previous Tattler suggested Pavlina and Maria live off site).

The driveway gravel is full of weeds what happened to the flame thrower. Have the 3 gardeners not heard of spraying vinegar on them?
I just watched it as well- she looked so unhappy. What a stark contrast from Haworth- that tight knit community welcomed her with open arms and tried to help her to establish her business and get back on her feet. I don't know what demons she is dealing with, but LaLande is not the right place for her.

Good grief, for having 3 gardeners (even if they are part time), the state of the weeds is abysmal!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I’m not a fan of Marie but I did watch the short vlog. When I think of her painting and decorating that cozy little workshop in UK for her “Christmas reats” and now she is back to La La Land, I feel sorry for her. She doesn’t look well, her thyroid condition or medication may be effecting her. I hope she is not there alone at night (a previous Tattler suggested Pavlina and Maria live off site).

The driveway gravel is full of weeds what happened to the flame thrower. Have the 3 gardeners not heard of spraying vinegar on them?
I use a combination of vinegar, blue dish soap and salt. Easy. Or, yeah! Where’s that flamethrower? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No one here attacked Clara- she imploded. She was ?hacked?!? And became Beckynator? And that’s it? Yup. That’s it. That’s all it took. ?hacked?!.... hacked.
Well, no one wants to be hacked either. Yikes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Good grief, for having 3 gardeners (even if they are part time), the state of the weeds is abysmal!
Like you Rexy .... I bloody watched it too !
OMG..... I know that place is a dump but just seeing those weeds and the wear and tear of the doors , floors and walls that should be replaced or repaired !
Then you think of ALL the $$$$$$ that witch gets every month!!
Come on Patrons - get a brain and stop the money !!! Give it to the many animal rescues that are having a really hard time of it with this bad economy world wide !!
---
My credit card was hacked last week.... I am not happy either !
If you are a hacker out there and reading this --- drop dead ! :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just watched it as well- she looked so unhappy. What a stark contrast from Haworth- that tight knit community welcomed her with open arms and tried to help her to establish her business and get back on her feet. I don't know what demons she is dealing with, but LaLande is not the right place for her.

Yes. It is mid Spring. When things grow. 3 gardeners. Stephanie is laundering payroll.
---
Yes. Terrible. Why hasn’t Clara come back and explained her ‘hacking’? And just her tattle account was ‘hacked’?! Oh my goodness. So jarring🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Mmakhotso’s cause of death has been conjecture…but I’m really surprised that no one has been able to confirm what it was by now. Fanny says she knows. I’m sure she would have told others (I don’t think she can keep a secret for long). If it was an accident or illness, Fanny would probably have announced it to the world to garner sympathy (for herself, of course).
If Fannny hasn’t told her viewers what caused her passing, I think the conjecture that she took her own life is highly likely accurate. The ethics bar is low with Fanny, she doesn’t give a hoot about the family’s privacy, if MM passed due to any other reason we’d know because she would have broadcasted it to take the heat off her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
No worries you little petite ladies. Whenever I am at the local market I am often asked by one to ‘please, dear, would you mind getting that something or other on that top shelf‘. I kindly oblige with a big smile, and ask if they need anything else. It’s all good, and no doubt, I will see another of you in the coming week. No charge, glad to help.🙂
I just trot over to the kitchen goods section and get the long handled BBQ tongs.
Handy suckers, they are... Can reach all the way to the back of the top shelf...
And yes, I put them back when I am done...
:m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I use a combination of vinegar, blue dish soap and salt. Easy. Or, yeah! Where’s that flamethrower? 🤣
Oh I am going to try this !
Does it have to be "blue" dish soap... not sure I can get that , what is it please ? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I am going to try this !
Does it have to be "blue" dish soap... not sure I can get that , what is it please ? :)
I use Dawn dish soap. I would try it with whatever you have. It needs hotter temps and I check the forecast for a few days without rain if I can get them. Sunny areas work the fastest. You have to spray more often than with chemicals because it only affects the top layer. I’ve been using it for two years and am very happy with it. Also, make sure the salt dissolved in the vinegar, soap mixture or it will clog the sprayer.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Run, don't walk to Escape to Rural France! See Dan in all his hirsute glory!
I’ve been enjoying Dan’s Dailies but wish the shirt had stayed on. He just keeps pecking away at all the work to be done. His editing skills are way above CD that I don’t even watch anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Like you Rexy .... I bloody watched it too !
OMG..... I know that place is a dump but just seeing those weeds and the wear and tear of the doors , floors and walls that should be replaced or repaired !
Then you think of ALL the $$$$$$ that witch gets every month!!
Come on Patrons - get a brain and stop the money !!! Give it to the many animal rescues that are having a really hard time of it with this bad economy world wide !!
---

My credit card was hacked last week.... I am not happy either !
If you are a hacker out there and reading this --- drop dead ! :devilish:
I am in the middle of Pu Vidal's vlog- their gardens look amazing, and I think they only have on full-time gardener (he may have help)! While I do not have a gardener or a Patreon, we have a lot of landscaping, which is constant maintenance, but looks amazing. Mr. T Rex orders concentrated vinegar (I think it is 45%) to spray on weeds (little ones like to pop up overnight, and it kills them.)

That is terrible- I went through the same thing a few years ago. Luckily, I caught it in time when I receive a large purchase alert. My credit card company was amazing- cancelled the card, removed the fraudulent charges (we went through them line by line- I was in France at the time, and the thief was in the Maryland, apparently living their best life- dining out, shopping, buying gasoline...), and sent a new card to my home. There should be a special place in hell for credit card scammers!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.