The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It strikes me as interesting so many read the Clara/Trengilly situation so differently. Not here to fight, but as the famous New Yorker cartoon has it, I cannot rest because someone on the internet is wrong.
My read is someone has shut down the only eyewitness source we have, which benefits Fanny and no one else.
Clara’s sins, if any, and world view have been all here all clear for all to see. My take is crushing the tenderer buds of Tattle, if that is indeed what went down with Clara’s most recent remarks, is something you kind of sign up for here. And if an unwarranted snap by the aforesaid sole and much maligned and vilified source is going to make you sick, I gently suggest there are other playgrounds. Going off platform to out somebody to an already much-injured third party is a very bad idea.
Doing it — outing Clara and involving the damaged guardians — for the purposeof ghastly Philip Jansen’s sexual protection is a motive no one supports. The damage is very bad and the goal is even worse. Again, all to the benefit of Stephanie Jarvis and no one else.
The fallout, that this site should have lost its one eyewitness who testified, with receipts, to the starvation and sexual exploitation of volunteers; exploitation, sexual harassment, and lack of insurance, health care, French withholding fees and so on to employees; as well as chronic universal abuse and neglect of all the domestic animals (no food, a theme in Jarvis world) is again a result that benefits no one but Stephanie Jarvis. Again, while personally endangering the personal life and livelihoods of Clara and the gurardians.
The winner is Jarvis on all counts. And the persistence and malice of the poster speaks to the intent so to do.
I’m really amazed by people rolling around the ruins of this site saying it’s nothing.
It’s everything. Especially if little man did it for fun. Or nothing. It would be bad enough if it was done for Jarvis. But the strong stink coming off it is that it was done for fun.
That’s my read.
And in upcoming news, the return to the torture chamber of the mentally ill Marie Wiik.
Now, with no eyewitness source.
It was an oddly perverse attack. And that profile seems to have been shown a red card again. Third times a charm?

Reactions: 28
I predict that Marie, the poor flower girl, will be “discovered” by a professor at the next La La Lande Patron Day…

View attachment 2199796

Warm face, hands, and feet at La La Lande? 😆😆😆

View attachment 2199798

The professor will teach Marie how to properly run a business…

View attachment 2199794

And Marie will open a respectable flower shop like a real lady…

View attachment 2199805

But after a few months Marie will close it down and move on, once again…

View attachment 2199810
But wouldn't it be loverley

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just took a look at Refika’s Kitchen. Suffice to say I’ve subscribed and can’t wait to try out some of the dishes. Thank you for the suggestion. Someone who actually produces content. How refreshing!😉
It was another tattler who suggested it to me. I find it refreshing to watch 10 minutes cooking video's instead of the dragged out ones. I just want the ingredient list, and time. This lady delivers that!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bloody Hell stick my head in the oven (bread) Who can like this ? She has written in description that she has been ill this week, how very unusual, still not 100 % that is one thing FRK has NEVER been. Read her strap line !!!
FRK's very busy poking around the HMN while SJ's away. Doesn't she realize that the shittoo gang know this because she's posting it all online?!

Notice she's locked out of Tomaz's day spa, her former floristry studio Phyllis' gift shoppe. That must be the only working lock at the shittoo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Neither do I!
Which one has a lot of curly hair? Neither IMHO! :ROFLMAO:
But, I thought the mother was of the blond, straight haired guy who made the peacock chair for SJ. Correct?
And the young boy is her grandchild from her daughter - who is never ever featured visiting or mentioned either - again, very strange. Totally :unsure:
The Tony guy, has been missing for a good couple of months hasn't he, without any explanation? Again, :unsure:
She did a YT video to explain they were separated and had to figure out how to buy him out of the chateau... she said she wouldn't leave the video up because she didn't want the boy to see it or the comments in future..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It was another tattler who suggested it to me. I find it refreshing to watch 10 minutes cooking video's instead of the dragged out ones. I just want the ingredient list, and time. This lady delivers that!
I love recipes and finding new ones! I’ve been watching Brenda Gannt- she’s from close by here. And I have her cookbooks. She is so fun to listen to! I find her interesting and she passes on lots of wisdom- besides her cooking skills. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
FRK's very busy poking around the HMN while SJ's away. Doesn't she realize that the shittoo gang know this because she's posting it all online?!

Notice she's locked out of Tomaz's day spa, her former floristry studio Phyllis' gift shoppe. That must be the only working lock at the shittoo.
I hope she's secretly there for revenge and going around the chateau peeing on vegetable gardens, spreading bed bugs, hiding dead fish in unseen nooks and crannies, defacing daddy's art, poking holes in water lines, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My apologies for the Norwegian joke. I appreciate that I upset some, including you. It was however, just a joke - aimed at Marie (and mosquitoes) both of whom/which I find annoying. My ill formed joke was also aimed at my beloved husband who has a strong Norwegian heritage and who sometimes reads here. As loveable as he is, he can also be insufferably annoying (hi darling ❤). I'm sorry I posted the joke and apologise to everyone for the concern it engendered.

Very happy to see you haven't changed sides and you're still firmly... one of us. But I must ask, how do you know how Mmakhotso Moloi died? No-one here has posted this information before now. How did you find out?
It was a joke and a funny one at that, no harm done.🙂
Trust me I've seen far worse jokes aimed at 'mericans, we tend to have thicker skin because of it😀

• Heart
  • Haha
My apologies for the Norwegian joke. I appreciate that I upset some, including you. It was however, just a joke - aimed at Marie (and mosquitoes) both of whom/which I find annoying. My ill formed joke was also aimed at my beloved husband who has a strong Norwegian heritage and who sometimes reads here. As loveable as he is, he can also be insufferably annoying (hi darling ❤). I'm sorry I posted the joke and apologise to everyone for the concern it engendered.

Very happy to see you haven't changed sides and you're still firmly... one of us. But I must ask, how do you know how Mmakhotso Moloi died? No-one here has posted this information before now. How did you find out?
Elementary, my dear Watson. By deduction only, so I cannot say I know this. However, you got a feeling in your gut when you saw the frantic reaction displayed by the greedy princess. If it was an accident or murder, it would have been milked in quite a different way. The suicide made her frantic that someone would blame HER, it was all about her as usual I am sad to say. And I don't mean to disrespect the poor African girl by bringing this up, it is tragic and utterly sad. Especially as it should have been avoided. The patreon money should have gone to her and not the purse of a compulsive shopper. The patronising way that horrid "designer" at the "fashion school" spoke to the girl still gives me shivers. If he is not racist I am a frog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Elementary, my dear Watson. By deduction only, so I cannot say I know this. However, you got a feeling in your gut when you saw the frantic reaction displayed by the greedy princess. If it was an accident or murder, it would have been milked in quite a different way. The suicide made her frantic that someone would blame HER, it was all about her as usual I am sad to say. And I don't mean to disrespect the poor African girl by bringing this up, it is tragic and utterly sad. Especially as it should have been avoided. The patreon money should have gone to her and not the purse of a compulsive shopper. The patronising way that horrid "designer" at the "fashion school" spoke to the girl still gives me shivers. If he is not racist I am a frog.
Glad to see you post, @Heathcliffe , and glad that you haven’t “switched teams” as Clarrie Burnout or the Baconator said! Unless you’re a double agent? 🤔😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
200w (13).gif

Michelle Aragon
16 hours ago
Maybe you could afford to fix the chapel if you weren’t swanning around Barcelona and Venice with ‘your friend!’

FOOD TUBE
3 hours ago
Exactly. This diva wants to have her cake and eat it - she thinks she is Marie Antoinette!

Dlo_brown
1 day ago
Omg… 400,000 k

JaGiLo
1 day ago
The château might want to have a grand renaissance fair in the woods and have larking activities and clubs on the grounds.

3_times_mum
5 hours ago
Hey Oliver What Job do you have?? What are you working with on a daily basis ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I just watched her 2:15 posting. Ha! It’s her cutting the ends off wild flowers or something that looks wild, with a dull scissor! She looks deranged in some way. She pours water from one bucket to another then the rest is looking at weeds and pea gravel while she’s walking outside. She doesn’t utter a sound. This was a bad decision. Dear me. 🥹
It was a bad decision. And I’ve always felt that she looked deranged. Off. Not quite right. Fragile. Unbalanced. Hard to find the right words, and I don’t mean to sound mean. She will certainly be taken advantage of and treated poorly. Again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It was a bad decision. And I’ve always felt that she looked deranged. Off. Not quite right. Fragile. Unbalanced. Hard to find the right words, and I don’t mean to sound mean. She will certainly be taken advantage of and treated poorly. Again.
manic?

Reactions: 15

I don't remember the bread oven room with a window. There is also a room.across the hall Amorie used to work out in. So where is she really? Also Pavlina has her own pop up greenhouse is Mareeee going to use all the flowers she grew?

• Wow
Fanny skulks around France like she's wanted in 200 provinces. Never goes anywhere interesting, and if she does, she only stays for the night and then out at the crack of 2 pm the next day when she wakes up. She begrudgingly visits other Chateau owners, but arrives at 3 am and leaves after brunch. Really.....odd.
I truly think that along with other deficiencies, SJ has no social skills. What could she possibly carry on/contribute to conversations? Thus leaving dinners at the CHMN so early, leaving parties early because she has to "edit". Her lies would be hard to cover up when people tried to have simple conversations with her. IMHO

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've always thought she appeared vulnerable, but headstrong and ever so slightly manic. She also appears easily hurt and often angry, but hides these traits. In my opinion, she is in addition, another who is unable to control her impulses.

Reactions: 21
I think if we are going to participate in any social media forum or discussion group we definitely have to have some thick skin. I’m not sure why someone is going to out Clara, as you say, for fun but, unfortunately it’s happening everywhere there is internet service. I’ve seen my share of innocent people left in tears over someone sharing personal information about them that can’t be taken back once it’s out. IMHO Clara can handle her/himself pretty well. But, no one likes being attacked. It’s the nature of the beast. Some people can’t stand not knowing who someone with “intel” really is. I’m not a particular fan of Clara’s but, it was interesting to read their take on everything. Perhaps they will return when the dust settles under a different guise? Or someone else with contact with the shitoo may show up at the door. Sorry, this has troubled you. Tattle is not for the faint of heart. Take care.
Nowhere have I said I was troubled. Or faint of heart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.