The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Pav gave notice and so MariE was shipped back in - but ofcourse Fanny will have some other exaggerated story to explain Pavlina's departure.
Fanny is not going to be down a bedroom without a benefit to her. There is no way she’d take Marie FRK back because Marie was missing her friends. And now, Fanny isn’t a single lady, phiphi needs full time care, Nat is busy getting busy with Naked Amaury. It’s not like Marie has come back as a volunteer. I think the story has yet to reveal itself…the true story that is. I agree, Paulina’s days are numbered.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It was a bad decision. And I’ve always felt that she looked deranged. Off. Not quite right. Fragile. Unbalanced. Hard to find the right words, and I don’t mean to sound mean. She will certainly be taken advantage of and treated poorly. Again.
Sorry to say, I’m not in “MW taken advantage of” camp. She seems to have been mollycoddled by everyone around her to a degree. Everyone bends over backwards and compliments her nonstop for pretty well nothing. There’s being kind and caring and then there’s not helping her sort her sh-t out. . She needs to address her own mental health and do so professionally. All the “ I’ll feel better here, this is my dream job there and if I grift TF out of vulnerable people I’ll get this van, spend hours working on my brand, getting vlogging help and on and on …… ”. She’s so far beyond ‘friends cuddling her to help her’ stage. She needs a seriously adept cognitive therapist and she needs one soon.

Reactions: 30
so we can assume this was taken during their vist in '21
she announced the Ollie travel channel shortly after announcing a new Chanel with Michael Petherick which never came t fruition, though they often promised it would also happen. More lies.

Reactions: 19
Isabelle was drunk during the grift grab. I don’t blame her, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Sometimes seniors with dementia seem to gain some childish behaviours as their disease progresses.
This isn't because they are reverting back to being children, but it’s because they are losing things that they've learned as adults.

Isabelle jumping on the bed, her odd behaviour during Grabeaux. Is it any different than usual? I don't know, but I'll be watching carefully. Isabelle definitely isn't getting any younger and its time for Fanny to step up, do some 'adulting', and for once focus on caring for someone else other than herself (in this case her mother).

Reactions: 24
Sometimes seniors with dementia seem to gain some childish behaviours as their disease progresses.
This isn't because they are reverting back to being children, but it’s because they are losing things that they've learned as adults.

Isabelle jumping on the bed, her odd behaviour during Grabeaux. Is it any different than usual? I don't know, but I'll be watching carefully. Isabelle definitely isn't getting any younger and its time for Fanny to step up, do some 'adulting', and for once focus on caring for someone else other than herself (in this case her mother).
I'd be terrified to have a daughter like her. "Mummy....just a quick wire transfer" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Filmed August 2020, Before Snorts had arrived CHMN September 2020 ?

Thread title suggestion "You can watch a thief but you can't watch a liar, The Chateau Diaries let's you do both", (c /o of Eamonn Holmes Dad).
What's this?
Stephanie drove from France to Italy . . . BY HERSELF.
According to @Clara Burnett, Stephanie is not allowed to travel unaccompanied.

Isabelle has definitely had something done to her face.
You just have to compare the recent vlog to this travel vlog from over two years ago.

Reactions: 19
What's this?
Stephanie drove from France to Italy . . . BY HERSELF.
According to @Clara Burnett, Stephanie is not allowed to travel unaccompanied.

Isabelle has definitely had something done to her face.
You just have to compare the recent vlog to this travel vlog from over two years ago.
I was just going to post that video, you beat me to it. Just saw that @Pike did too.
I agree, around 2:40 mark, Mummy's forehead has defo had some work! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.