The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I've never taken to them.. he is the only person I know who can put sooo many words together and never form a sentence.. yeah but no but yeah well, you know what I mean? Wel no Ted I haven't got a clue what you mean as you haven't actually said anything decipherable. and he has a thing with measurements, always going on about centimetres etc.. She is a whooper... can't stand people who whoop.. the laugh grates on me.. she laughs when nothing funny has been said or done....granted they work hard but not my sort of entertainment... the dogs are the best things in their vlogs. Now I will have to sit and reflect on why they trigger this reaction in me... I know why, they are just so fecking irritating.
I hear you, and I think most are with you or they would have a much stronger following by now with all that gets done there... I think it's because they are down to earth I like them, I miss the banter of England... I've been in Canada since 1980 and there's a certain few, Billy is another, where it all feels familiar somehow. I've had to slow my speech, abandon so many words because nobody knows them here.. So many times my boys' teachers would mention how forward they were in their vocabulary... On Tattle sometimes people ask what a word or saying means, and I've even forgotten myself, even though I know I would use that expression years ago. Fanny isn't someone I would have befriended, she's too exhausting and you never know what the truth is... can't abide liars..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well that piqued my interest! What has Madagascar got to do with it? I don't remember anything being mentioned before.
I have never checked this information myself, but in the earlier threads there was mention of Mummy being the daughter of a French officer who was stationed in Madagascar. She spent at least part of her childhood there. I think this has also been mentioned by Stephanie in one of the vlogs at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you think Pav gave notice and so MariE was shipped back in, having expressed a strong desire to return on every social platform know to man. Or, do you think Pav has had her toes stepped on and decided enough is enough?
Pav has not been shown recently not like she used to when Fanny would gush over her flowers, gardens, painting furniture etc. it's the little things that tell the story
---
Anyone can edit their screen name or create multiple YouTube profiles under whatever name. It just has to have a different email address from any other profile. At this point I’m tempted to set one up called “Not Clara Burnett”. It’s just the dump crew tit stirring. Or the flying monkeys flinging poo as they do. Pay no attention to the (wo)man behind the curtaim.

yes you can have multiple you tube names-

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@LadyRed Thank you. It would explain the colonial attitude they have! I remember @FrenchGirl123 from my lurking days. Whatever happened to her? She had another identity previously as well I believe...
---
Pav has not been shown recently not like she used to when Fanny would gush over her flowers, gardens, painting furniture etc. it's the little things that tell the story
---

yes you can have multiple you tube names-
Do you think she was pushed to go? Or just fed up with fanny's shallow, vapid persona?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@LadyRed Thank you. It would explain the colonial attitude they have! I remember @FrenchGirl123 from my lurking days. Whatever happened to her? She had another identity previously as well I believe...
No clue, I have noticed the majority of Tattlers either have or claim to have a much better memory regarding Tattler users than I do. Unless someone in particular has jumped out to me for having interacted with them, I have poor retention of names and profiles. So when people say so and so is this other previous account I'm usually in the dark.

But then ask me about this obscure person from the War of the Roses, some trivia about the court of Alexander the Great, these tiny lore details from A Song of Ice and Fire or the Dune universe and I am your woman. Or, in this case, I'll remember some throwaway comment regarding Isabelle's origin story. Neurodivergence works in mysterious ways :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
---

Do you think she was pushed to go? Or just fed up with fanny's shallow, vapid persona?
She's visited a couple of other Chateau's and met owners at LaLande, so why would she stay any longer? How long's it been? She's young, single and can go wherever, her experience there is as good as it's getting.. I'd want to move on to be honest..

• Heart
For what is worth I think Fanny's pink camera is just not as HD as it should be for a content creator which is forgiving on the eye as far as skin quality is concerned. I still think the old bat looks peachy for her age, I wonder if granny farming and pure spite keeps one young.
I think you're on to something... Fanny still uploads in 1080p, while everybody else in Châteauverse have upgraded to 4K.

Quick interjection: @suthern_lurker do you have a thread title nomination?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think you're on to something... Fanny still uploads in 1080p, while everybody else in Châteauverse have upgraded to 4K.

Yikes I haven’t really- had there been a nomination earlier in this thread? Oh gosh...I’m not good on the spot but I’m thinking...and first cup of coffee!🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes visit our cousins at Caerhayes castle when at the nursery , see a real English garden .. A real castle too 🤣.
Imagine if she makes the promised ,but probably forgotten memorial garden for Mmhatsko and Ian etc . She could plant a magnolia avenue. The scale of Daveys design is appalling.
That utterly ridiculous dock infested area will quite literally be her folly.
---
Some alternative hairdos for squirrel.

Ps has he never kissed Isabel before. Sooo awkward. 3 x ? Oh it’s Dutch , depending on which part of the country. Really?

I think Gerry left to go to work early to miss the kiss.
We do the 3 kisses no matter which part of the country.

Also that 'trans woman' I find him an offence to my gender. They even get him to play in a TAMPON ad. Yeah like a man knows the 'discomforts' of having a period. Rant over

@Tea with lemon congrats on your new VIP status!

• Heart
  • Wow
Isabelle has gained a bit of weight so her face is fuller. She certainly looks like she had Botox at the very least.
Yes and odd behaviour with the glasses and Percy snapped them up.

Reactions: 13
I don't watch the grab fest....but glean info from all of you who report back to us who cannot stomach watching without screaming at the screen...and I am behind on this thread, so it may have already been pointed out....but IJ may be "slipping" and Percy was trying to cover up her dementia when taking the glasses away. My 90 year old mom has Alzheimer's and you kind of know the signs after ten years. Probably why IJ has given up on trying to rein in her crazy daughter of her choices, spending and love life. Mentally she can't deal with Fanny any longer.
Question #7654....why is IJ even returning to the tit hole dump???? And dragging Party's corpse behind her??
Someone in his family should step in and get a power of attorney for not only his finances but for Perry's medical
care. Maybe that is all in place....it is hard to get a family member declared mentally incompetent and take over the decision making. But IJ and Percy really have no business flying hither and yon. Of course, Fanny could care less. As long as "Mummy" turns up for her videos to increase her own channel views.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
@Sparrowsfart we see you peeking!
PS: I like your Ardmore. I liked the tour of the shop. Loved some of the pieces. Loved the fabrics. Would love an accent chair in one of the prints. In small doses though.

Reactions: 14

And the very high definition pictures we see of Isabelle for comparison are also not as forgiving as Fanny's Iphone. Plus, a lot of smartphones, including Iphones do have this beautifying, blurring effect already built in to their cameras. They know what the Instagram generation are expecting from their phones. Fanny can actually shoot 4K on her device, she can even use the Pro settings for filming, she just chooses not to. Those would be huge files, memory wise, so that might be a reason as to why she doesn't bother.

Really, she should have a proper vlogging camera - they're light, they're meant to be for people on the go, they can take memory cards and can go on these tiny tripods if required, like what Dan uses. But that would mean Fanny would have to put some effort and money into her business for once.

Reactions: 19
I just watch Chateau Love and quite enjoyed it. I couldn’t stand Vi at first, but she’s dialled it back since her health scare, and it’s refreshing not to have begging. She’s making belle epoch costumes for a do at No Manners chateau, I wonder Ashenfraudie is invited? I hope not I can hardly look at her vlogs now and just scan through to see what everyone’s talking about on tattle
I've warmed to non-ebegging Chateau Love too. Sometimes it's a bit sugary, but I'll take that over CD's stomach turning any day! Now if she'd just drop the over-used La Vie En Rose.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder how the diminutive trio got from Framlingham to Lalande? Did they fly or did the Wee Tartan Terror act as chauffeur, zooming south in Mummy Dearest’s barouche? With Gerry being dumped at Limoges airport - sooner rather than later - to plane it home. Without their own wheels, how will I and P make a periodic escape from the HMN?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.