The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Lake Garda tour must have been photographed by Ollie & Camilla, Snorts couldn't have contained himself that long. Ollie's youngest daughter dates this vlog 2 maybe 2.5 yrs ago. Snorts absence can be noted in the hotel room too as only one side of the bed was slept on. Fanny was particularly snarky with the gay reference when she said Ollie looked like he was in Brideshead Revisited whilst climbing the staircase in the villa. What a nasty friend she is!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Lake Garda tour must have been photographed by Ollie & Camilla, Snorts couldn't have contained himself that long. Ollie's youngest daughter dates this vlog 2 maybe 2.5 yrs ago. Snorts absence can be noted in the hotel room too as only one side of the bed was slept on. Fanny was particularly snarky with the gay reference when she said Ollie looked like he was in Brideshead Revisited whilst climbing the staircase in the villa. What a nasty friend she is!
so we can assume this was taken during their vist in '21

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I watch Al Bladez, SB Mowing and a few others that transform derelict yards for homeowners for free (and they do an amazing job in just one day.)
I also watch those shows! I’m so impressed by the amount they get done in a day. Shows what you can accomplish when you get to it and stop messing around. Fanny could take a lesson or three. I honestly think I could have made 100% more progress that she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks but no thanks Fanny. I would rather watch real gardeners talking to real garden designers. You are just a waste of space in a hedge of brambles!
What do you want to bet she created that ridiculous garden (Or had Davey do it) so she could try and get an annual show about CGS? lol This bish doesn't care one iota for renovation she wants to be on tv with her own show and everything she does is geared toward that imo

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 2206426

Jason Dubey
13 hours ago
Oliver and Stephanie, I am really enjoying this. The longer vlog format is nice. The volume is a little low when you are talking, but overall a lot of fun to watch and I look forward to experiencing more amazing places with you! Cheers!
Travels With My Friend
2 hours ago
Cheers Jason. For that vlog one of the mics wasn’t working so it was a nightmare to try and sort the sound. We have learnt from that for future episodes though. Hope you get a chance to watch tonight’s one - the house on the island in Lake Garda is exceptional! Ps hope you are doing well - have been loving all your amazing photos- looks like an incredible trip! Ollie
Jason Dubey
1 hour ago
@Travels With My Friend Thanks! I will try to see the live premiere.

View attachment 2206431
Jason has been way more places than those numb nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What do you want to bet she created that ridiculous garden (Or had Davey do it) so she could try and get an annual show about CGS? lol This bish doesn't care one iota for renovation she wants to be on tv with her own show and everything she does is geared toward that imo
Everything she does is to make money on tv. Also, IMHO, she an immature, romantically minded parasite. Just think about how she dramatizes everything she opens on the gift grab. She even has to give it a romantic name, Cadeaux at the Chateau!!! How quaint! 🤣 The whole original idea of buying the shitoo was so she could be the princess of her own castle. People should not be giving her money. If they are entertained by her vlogs, ok, make her work for her money. If she spends it on ridiculous crap, so be it. She’s earned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In my humble Botox loving opinion, at her age IJ has either gained weight, on steroids or had an eye lift. I think, gained weight and had an eye lift, prob was done with the eye surgery. Maybe a peel. But Botox does not smooth out like that very quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has seriously bad wardrobe choices. She needs professional advice. Not a snorting dutchman. If she went to a reputable department store like Galaries Lafayette or Printemps and booked a stylist, if she buys there's no extra charge. Likewise she could use an online company like Lookiero or Outfittery, filling a survery, receive a box, pay for what you keep. Even following online personalities like Christina Cordula or Charla Carter would help the disaster that is her wardrobe. Every item of clothing she owns, and I mean everything, should be dumped. That dress would like fine on a slim 20 something. On a nearly 50 y.o. she looks like mutton or a child playing dress up. Too sad.
Charla was my childhood friend. I love keeping up with her career even though I haven’t seen her for years in person. I often thought I should suggest Fanny get in in touch with her but, what a headache that would be for Charla.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isabelle was drunk during the grift grab. I don’t blame her, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
I know what you mean. Sometimes you just gotta “lay back, point your high heels to the ceiling, and think of handbags” (as the saying goes…so I’ve heard) 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Charla was my childhood friend. I love keeping up with her career even though I haven’t seen her for years in person. I often thought I should suggest Fanny get in in touch with her but, what a headache that would be for Charla.
Best to keep fanny away from Charla. I think she's amazing. Love the TV makeovers she does.

I doubt fanny has heard of Charla or Christina Cordula. She'll be looking them up now. Probably wondering if she could get a show on French tv.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmm... Fanny must be lazy (as if we didn't knew this already!). Reposting Ollie's Instastory to promote her travelling channel. I guess the numbers aren't what she expected, LOL.
I guess when reality hits, it hits harder than Love, Life and Laughter, LOL.
For archival purposes. Her Instastory 👇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Best to keep fanny away from Charla. I think she's amazing. Love the TV makeovers she does.

I doubt fanny has heard of Charla or Christina Cordula. She'll be looking them up now. Probably wondering if she could get a show on French tv.
Charla is the real deal. I think Fanny would be scared to go anywhere near her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Charla is the real deal. I think Fanny would be scared to go anywhere near her.
Charla has that effortless chic that no amount of money can buy. It can’t be taught, it’s education and instinct, neither of which Stephamememe has. Genuine confidence goes a long way and Fanny has the light touch of a bulldozer. She doesn’t realize she’s her own worst enemy. La Jarvis is crass, inelegant and embarrassingly déclassé.

• Heart
View attachment 2206426

Jason Dubey
13 hours ago
Oliver and Stephanie, I am really enjoying this. The longer vlog format is nice. The volume is a little low when you are talking, but overall a lot of fun to watch and I look forward to experiencing more amazing places with you! Cheers!
Travels With My Friend
2 hours ago
Cheers Jason. For that vlog one of the mics wasn’t working so it was a nightmare to try and sort the sound. We have learnt from that for future episodes though. Hope you get a chance to watch tonight’s one - the house on the island in Lake Garda is exceptional! Ps hope you are doing well - have been loving all your amazing photos- looks like an incredible trip! Ollie
Jason Dubey
1 hour ago

View attachment 2206431
Well at least Ollie has nice manners to answer Jason, not like Fanny who doesn't give this 'Dolphin' any attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2206426

Jason Dubey
13 hours ago
Travels With My Friend
2 hours ago
Jason Dubey
1 hour ago

View attachment 2206431
Hmmmm....someone's looking for some kebab!

1685481284874.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OK, this is crazy because I've never clicked a link, typed or said the word "Ardmore" before. Now it's in my FB ads.

Hurry, hurry, everyone! 25-50% off! 1 day only!
1685481395901.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
SJ mentioned in one of her vlogs that she watched fashion makeup influencers but I do not remember who they are. She may be lurking on other tattle threads.

Reactions: 16
SJ mentioned in one of her vlogs that she watched fashion makeup influencers but I do not remember who they are. She may be lurking on other tattle threads.
No fashion/makeup influencer would be seen dead in eyeliner as Fanny wears. So she might be watching but she is learning nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is eyeliner that thin line right under the eyeball?

How can you women not freak out while applying that?

• Haha
bold-claim.gif

Michael T
1 hour ago
I think staying as a guest of the family at the Isola del Garda for three summer months would give me enough time to soak up all the magnificent beauty of the architecture, the wonderfully inviting gardens and the lake's magical views...but then I'd never want to leave. Well, except for occasional visits to the impressive French countryside Chateau de Lalande, well known for its warm hospitality,, gourmet meals, elegant décor and inspired renovations. Which leads me to say "If you've only one life to live, it's just not enough!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.