The Chateau Diaries #117 AKA The Stephanie and Philip Shyte Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was married to Dan, I would not like the whole Venice situation. It would bother me that he is wearing Dana’s coat and that she’s got her arm around him in that picture. Especially after I told him that of course he would need his own costume in Venice with that pack of idiots. It’s all a bit inappropriate for a married mad in the real world.

But I guess the real world doesn’t apply to Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped and her hangers on.
B0E1A87E-5D8A-4D24-95BA-9157DF5AB13D.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Also another commentator said that Isabelle maiden name was Biggio and her father was a French Coronel before and after WWII and the family had a lot of money.
Isabelle's father was an officer in the French Colonial army before and after WWII.

Isabelle and her siblings grew up in the French colonies mainly in Madagascar. Both Steph and Isabelle told this story in the early CD vlogs. Recently, Steph mentionned that Isabelle and her siblings grew up in Madagascar (a French colony until 1960).

Isabelle's brother's page on Copains d'Avant (sort of French Facebook for school mates), it is mentioned that he went to high school (Lycée) in Madagascar in around 1956 (from memory).

I've never heard of a poor Colonial Army officer living in the colonies at that time (servants, privileges, etc etc). Maybe not ultra rich but not poor (and certainly living a privileged life).

PS : Their name is Biggio.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you ♥ @ComtesseRose. I've tried once to start a new thread. It is not that easy.
👏 @ggyahoo, great 🧵 title. Too bad it does not include their last names.

On another note, Teabag is not happy and is posting it on his IG stories... TICK TOCK 💣

View attachment 1080009
No wonder.... he is living next two shitting horses... 🙄 but i surely think he means something else...;) i even smell the tit from Venice to The Netherlands...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
To give the poor guy some slack, he put the coat on just for the photo...

And yes, Dana has been hanging out with Nutty for too long and has adopted her ways (insert claw emoji)

1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a feeling that Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped, will soon share her next natural excuse for the financials not being ready. “Of course the accountants took way too long and just kept giving ridiculous excuses, so they were fired and now new more professional accountants must be found and start over.”

Let’s not forget that @Clara Burnett told us that Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped, has already received her financials a while ago.
A pretty long while even, but Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped does not like to rush things and we know she isn't that savvy when it comes to money, so figuring out what to release and what not might take a few weeks, months, years or whatever time she has left scamming.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Steph must be freezing ! It's not that warm in Venice in February. Just look at how the tourists are dressed around them.

She'll be back to Lalande with a good pneumonia ! Like Josephine (Napoleon's ex wife - the first Empress) who died of pneumonia after a ball where she had a big decolletage in the middle of winter. Well... Steph has already the Empire dress... she can play her Josephine (OK it's not Marie Antoinette, a pity).
nothing to worry...Fanny Boobflash has stuffed a few hot waterbottles under her boobs.. 🙄 i wonder.... did she ask the people on the square to put their names on them ?? ;):m

shrek and fiona still get to photographed just very far away and a damn feather in her face to block it , says a lot to me .
they were still lucky...they could also have been behind the....what shall i call it....Moulin Rouge attire...Antie Chantal managed to get on her head.. 🙄

shrek and fiona still get to photographed just very far away and a damn feather in her face to block it , says a lot to me .
they were still lucky...they could also have been behind the....what shall i call it....Moulin Rouge attire...Auntie Chantal managed to get on her head.. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
... The shade (and shame) is showing up on Dan's IG - Escape to Rural France.
Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries tarnished image is pouring over.
Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 10.34.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 10.38.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 10.39.28 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Stephanie Jarvis and the entire Lalande entourage are immoral, disgusting low-life trash.

Stephanie Jarvis is becoming increasingly ugly...inside and out.

...sad...that her patrons reward this despicable and desperate woman and her repugnant enablers...especially...when the entire globe is in such chaos...

...stupid, abhorrent grifters wearing embarrassingly humiliating attire...and all of them...acting the fool...and being rewarded so lavishly while so many have lost everything as well as their health...

...cut her OFF...stop sending her money and get your own...life, love and laughter...

...she is laughing at your gullibility...wake the f-up...

...gawd...help us all...

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Have a look at the trousers Dan is wearing, they look like velvet, certainly not the denim jeans he normally has, so it looks like Dan was all dressy up as well for Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau Lalande

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Will Stephanie Jarvis’ lake fund amount be revealed to Patrons at any point? Monthly seems only fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Jeeves YES! Thank you for spotting this!! 😍
And now I can go on to do my day's tasks in peace ;)

I hope Stephanie Jarvis is also having a good day during her luxury trip to Venice carnival and will film for it all for us to see on her channel Chateau Diaries.
Who’s that draped all over him?

I have a feeling that Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped, will soon share her next natural excuse for the financials not being ready. “Of course the accountants took way too long and just kept giving ridiculous excuses, so they were fired and now new more professional accountants must be found and start over.”

Let’s not forget that @Clara Burnett told us that Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped, has already received her financials a while ago.
🧵 Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
re: the money

I think (a) Stephanie is very good at making other pay and (b) there is an annuity set up by her father.
She and her mom cry poor that there is no money coming in for the chateau but does not consider investments and her other properties as fodder for the chateau.

Narcs are VERY SMART... They craft lies, keep track of them, manipulate. They just think they are above the law, they can get away with it, or manipulate their way out and this is what trips them up.

Back in the Sept 2020 thread, one of the posters @rasberrybrullee who does not appear to be on her anymore detailed that he suspected the money came from the sale of the large retirement home that Derek Jarvis and Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio) owned & ran. It specialized in Alzheimer's so would fetch a lot per the commentator.

By Stephanie Jarvis words (which one should always be skeptical of), she got around 600K pounds (300 pounds she used to restore the chateau and 300 to buy a new London flat). She used the sale of her first London flat (This was either gifted by her parents earlier or her ex-husband divorce money).

I am jogging together pieces of info so feel free to correct me on this, but Stephanie Jarvis said she moved in at 12? which would be 1987 and they sold around 2004-5. It would have appreciated very nicely over that time and likely sold for millions (Plural) of pounds.
So there was plenty more money beyond the 600k given to Stephanie to buy the Framlinham small house and then set up an annuity for both Stephanie on her own and then Isabelle/Derek.

Also another commentator said that Isabelle maiden name was Biggio and her father was a French Coronel before and after WWII and the family had a lot of money.

No idea how to confirm this but adding it to the mix. In the USA they post property sales records? Is this available in the UK - to see the value that the Alzheimer's center grew over 20 years? These types of centers are also very lucrative because they charge a large cost of care.
I am sure the money started to roll in when Fannies parents started that grannyfarm.....they started off in a caravan...they bought that place in the eighties...for sure it wasnt cheap then...property never has been cheap...for sure not a statelyhome..not even then...so where started the money..the bank? Family??

i also have the feeling they made sure they ended up in some last testaments.....probably residents who had no distant relatives left...no traces and discussions there..i guess when you can do that a lott of times between 1984 and 2003 a lott of money can come your way..and nothing to trace...there was a will..the Jarvisses picked up the money..maybe with the help of a very dubious lawyer or notary...

Then they sold the grannyfarm...no doubt with a huge profit..

Fanny got her share...mummy bought the SA beachhouse and they ended up in summer at Lalande..

I wouldnt be surprised if auntie and uncle also got their share...they run the business together...maybe to keep their mouths shut...

In a short way...that family always was very good at grifting...pretending to be poor... and misleading people...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
@KiKiGee What are we to make of Jason Dubey? He mentions one of his ‘original Dali’ paintings which thankfully is not the reason he has to hurry to the gallery, saying “at least it’s not the floating Christ“. Well, as far as I am aware, this painting - Christ of Saint John of The Cross, hangs in Glasgow Art Gallery and has done so for many years. Original Dalis Miros goodness knows what else. This man must be a multi millionaire.
I love John Sinclair’s quip, “ Clocks melting again @Jason dubey?
Jason again: Jason Dubey @Brenda M whew, that was a close one. It wasn't a burning Giraffe at all??! It was actually a Unicorn's laser penetrating the horn of a cosmic Rhinoceros, Thank God!

Id love to know what he‘s on 😮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.