The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would have to let the shitoo grow over completely :m
Perhaps this is Fanny's long term solution for the chapel - let the weeds grow so high they cover the walls. The weight of wisteria would have the whole thing collapsing over in no time at all!
---
Isabelle has gained a bit of weight so her face is fuller. She certainly looks like she had Botox at the very least.
Yes and odd behaviour with the glasses and Percy snapped them up.
I just think those glasses were Percy's to begin with. She borrowed them and he didn't want Mummy breaking them. We can al, appreciate that the Jarvis women can be extremely careless with not just their own property, but with things that don't belong to them.

Reactions: 21
I don't watch the grab fest....but glean info from all of you who report back to us who cannot stomach watching without screaming at the screen...and I am behind on this thread, so it may have already been pointed out....but IJ may be "slipping" and Percy was trying to cover up her dementia when taking the glasses away. My 90 year old mom has Alzheimer's and you kind of know the signs after ten years. Probably why IJ has given up on trying to rein in her crazy daughter of her choices, spending and love life. Mentally she can't deal with Fanny any longer.
Question #7654....why is IJ even returning to the tit hole dump???? And dragging Party's corpse behind her??
Someone in his family should step in and get a power of attorney for not only his finances but for Perry's medical
care. Maybe that is all in place....it is hard to get a family member declared mentally incompetent and take over the decision making. But IJ and Percy really have no business flying hither and yon. Of course, Fanny could care less. As long as "Mummy" turns up for her videos to increase her own channel views.
I skipped through Grabeaux to see what happened between Mummy & Percy. Snorty was a GIANT ASSHOLE (and not just because he wouldn't shut up or stop snorting).

Throughout the vlog Snorty filmed from a normal distance usually including everyone in the shot, but as soon as Mummy put the reading glasses up to her face, Snorty did a close-up on only Mummy (+ Percy taking the glasses). He did this twice!! Why? Is Snorty trying to highlight that Mummy has a problem, be it glaucoma, alzheimers, senility, or just plain aging. Is Snorty purposely trying to embarrass Mummy?

I'm surprised it wasn't cut out of the vlog, but Fanny was in the middle of reading her love letter from Michael the Fake Gift Giver, so I guess it stayed. What the hell is Snorty playing at???

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Isabelle has gained a bit of weight so her face is fuller. She certainly looks like she had Botox at the very least.
Mummy has had a full face and neck lift, eye lift and botox, She now cannot move her forehead at all. She has also had a skin peel. She has been wise to stay off camera until it all settled down. Now she looks ok (she would have been better without the botox) - a bit like Anne Robinson when she had her first face done. The problem is that at that age, the stretching and sagging starts quite quickly and if she is tempted to go again - as Anne did, she will end up looking a fright. Less is more Mummy.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
yes you can have multiple you tube names-
Any takers on the new Youtube names of...?
Filthy Fanny's French Farmhouse,
Spend Other People's Money,
Baghead head,
Snorty Snotty Snot,
Nazti the Bully,
Little Lord Fondletoy,
Tess's Evil Doll,
I Despise Falafel,
Dress Your Age Dana,
Carolwhine Gooder,
Carolswine Gooder,
Mr Potty's Horse Teeth,
Marieeeeeeeeeeee,
Unsuccessful Stories,
Maria Needs Bangs,
Fanny's Famine Meals for Guests,
Gerry the Gnome Go Home,
Derek's Art Sucks, &
A Wankerpath Named Dan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And the very high definition pictures we see of Isabelle for comparison are also not as forgiving as Fanny's Iphone. Plus, a lot of smartphones, including Iphones do have this beautifying, blurring effect already built in to their cameras. They know what the Instagram generation are expecting from their phones. Fanny can actually shoot 4K on her device, she can even use the Pro settings for filming, she just chooses not to. Those would be huge files, memory wise, so that might be a reason as to why she doesn't bother.

Really, she should have a proper vlogging camera - they're light, they're meant to be for people on the go, they can take memory cards and can go on these tiny tripods if required, like what Dan uses. But that would mean Fanny would have to put some effort and money into her business for once.
And finally fire Squirrel. I am all for it! Win/Win!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
……"…Really, she should have a proper vlogging camera - they're light, they're meant to be for people on the go, they can take memory cards and can go on these tiny tripods if required, like what Dan uses. But that would mean Fanny would have to put some effort and money into her business for once.
What! Snorts can barely operate an Iphone. A particularly unsavvy Luddite - “I’m really from the 18th century; where’s my powdered wig! ”- Snorts would rather more dross from Emmaus over any technological advancement. Rather clutter the cupboards with chipped China than read a SONY manual. Plus he needs to keep his eyes on ”darling’s“ messages and increase his levels on Minecraft - he can’t do that on a proper camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhhhhhhhh what a cute couple :
She has seriously bad wardrobe choices. She needs professional advice. Not a snorting dutchman. If she went to a reputable department store like Galaries Lafayette or Printemps and booked a stylist, if she buys there's no extra charge. Likewise she could use an online company like Lookiero or Outfittery, filling a survery, receive a box, pay for what you keep. Even following online personalities like Christina Cordula or Charla Carter would help the disaster that is her wardrobe. Every item of clothing she owns, and I mean everything, should be dumped. That dress would like fine on a slim 20 something. On a nearly 50 y.o. she looks like mutton or a child playing dress up. Too sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Damn, I keep forgetting to say congrats to @Tea with lemon. If you dont mind, I won't be drinking that in the VIP lounge on Friday. Let's go bananas and have a pina colada Girl and with cherries on the top :

---
She has seriously bad wardrobe choices. She needs professional advice. Not a snorting dutchman. If she went to a reputable department store like Galaries Lafayette or Printemps and booked a stylist, if she buys there's no extra charge. Likewise she could use an online company like Lookiero or Outfittery, filling a survery, receive a box, pay for what you keep. Even following online personalities like Christina Cordula or Charla Carter would help the disaster that is her wardrobe. Every item of clothing she owns, and I mean everything, should be dumped. That dress would like fine on a slim 20 something. On a nearly 50 y.o. she looks like mutton or a child playing dress up. Too sad.
So is flitting around Europe pretending to be relevant with other people's Husbands. She's vile, Ollie aint much better and as for Camilla even going along with that tit, seriously!!!! They're all seriously fucked up. It just would not happen in real life. Would it ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Could the optics be any worse? Fanny literally just recently release a video about how expensive the renovations will be, but decides now is the best time to release her travel vlogs. Even if the travel vlogs were filmed several years ago, it doesn’t make things better. In fact, it’s worse because she obviously didn’t care about COVID at that time.

Why give this woman money for renovations when she doesn’t want to spend any of her own money for renovations? Talk to me when she’s actually sacrificed something. Like…sell the London flat and invest the money in the farmhouse. Then, after that, claim poverty and ask viewers for money.

IMG_5286.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Okay I’ve been pondering for a thread title....needs help.....
Mummy gets a new look, snorts gets new tight pants and Ruthie writes a novel- stranger than fiction.
Then there was Ruthie writers diary becomes a novel, Chateau shenanigans, doors without locks, prison rations and Steff travels with her friend ....can’t make this stuff up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These people never seem to to factor in upload times in order to deliver on schedule.
It's not like it's their job or anything. Oh, wait...
Bilster does the work with help usually but edits adds music has interesting camera angles and up loads in a timely manner 5 days a week. The other Chateau lots should take a leaf out of his book, watch and learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
teamwork-moira.gif

Jason Dubey
13 hours ago
Oliver and Stephanie, I am really enjoying this. The longer vlog format is nice. The volume is a little low when you are talking, but overall a lot of fun to watch and I look forward to experiencing more amazing places with you! Cheers!
Travels With My Friend
2 hours ago
Cheers Jason. For that vlog one of the mics wasn’t working so it was a nightmare to try and sort the sound. We have learnt from that for future episodes though. Hope you get a chance to watch tonight’s one - the house on the island in Lake Garda is exceptional! Ps hope you are doing well - have been loving all your amazing photos- looks like an incredible trip! Ollie
Jason Dubey
1 hour ago
@Travels With My Friend Thanks! I will try to see the live premiere.

DazzlingAlienatedChinchilla-max-1mb (2).gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yes visit our cousins at Caerhayes castle when at the nursery , see a real English garden .. A real castle too 🤣.
Imagine if she makes the promised ,but probably forgotten memorial garden for Mmhatsko and Ian etc . She could plant a magnolia avenue. The scale of Daveys design is appalling.
That utterly ridiculous dock infested area will quite literally be her folly.
---
Some alternative hairdos for squirrel.

Ps has he never kissed Isabel before. Sooo awkward. 3 x ? Oh it’s Dutch , depending on which part of the country. Really?

I think Gerry left to go to work early to miss the kiss.
what is with those mulvaney dylwaney pictures?:sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If you watched IJ she kept moving her sunglasses down to be able to see things,, I for one have green eyes and the sunlight is bad I wear sunglasses whenever I am out side. Maybe IJ is too poor to get some prescription sunglasses then she would be able to see and still have the dark shades. Putting her reading glasses over the sunglasses was just silly, no wonder Percy jumped on that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I skipped through Grabeaux to see what happened between Mummy & Percy. Snorty was a GIANT ASSHOLE (and not just because he wouldn't shut up or stop snorting).

Throughout the vlog Snorty filmed from a normal distance usually including everyone in the shot, but as soon as Mummy put the reading glasses up to her face, Snorty did a close-up on only Mummy (+ Percy taking the glasses). He did this twice!! Why? Is Snorty trying to highlight that Mummy has a problem, be it glaucoma, alzheimers, senility, or just plain aging. Is Snorty purposely trying to embarrass Mummy?

I'm surprised it wasn't cut out of the vlog, but Fanny was in the middle of reading her love letter from Michael the Fake Gift Giver, so I guess it stayed. What the hell is Snorty playing at???
Snorty may feel threatened. Fanny began to gather her inner circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isabelle was drunk during the grift grab. I don’t blame her, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.