The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2206932

Michael T
1 hour ago
I think staying as a guest of the family at the Isola del Garda for three summer months would give me enough time to soak up all the magnificent beauty of the architecture, the wonderfully inviting gardens and the lake's magical views...but then I'd never want to leave. Well, except for occasional visits to the impressive French countryside Chateau de Lalande, well known for its warm hospitality,, gourmet meals, elegant décor and inspired renovations. Which leads me to say "If you've only one life to live, it's just not enough!
Too many edibles

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2206932

Michael T
1 hour ago
I think staying as a guest of the family at the Isola del Garda for three summer months would give me enough time to soak up all the magnificent beauty of the architecture, the wonderfully inviting gardens and the lake's magical views...but then I'd never want to leave. Well, except for occasional visits to the impressive French countryside Chateau de Lalande, well known for its warm hospitality,, gourmet meals, elegant décor and inspired renovations. Which leads me to say "If you've only one life to live, it's just not enough!
Too many edibles
More likely... 👇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The Lake Garda tour must have been photographed by Ollie & Camilla, Snorts couldn't have contained himself that long. Ollie's youngest daughter dates this vlog 2 maybe 2.5 yrs ago. Snorts absence can be noted in the hotel room too as only one side of the bed was slept on. Fanny was particularly snarky with the gay reference when she said Ollie looked like he was in Brideshead Revisited whilst climbing the staircase in the villa. What a nasty friend she is!
Fanny is a condescending mean girl who likes to bully men with put downs and mocking comments. She is her mother’s daughter.
---
[

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No fashion/makeup influencer would be seen dead in eyeliner as Fanny wears. So she might be watching but she is learning nothing.
In the famous words of Countess Luanne de Lesseps, “Money can’t buy you class”. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
QUOTE="LurkingMeg, post: 15351532, member: 328593"]
What do you want to bet she created that ridiculous garden (Or had Davey do it) so she could try and get an annual show about CGS? lol This bish doesn't care one iota for renovation she wants to be on tv with her own show and everything she does is geared toward that imo
[/QUOTE]
A Stephanie Jarvis LieLande gardening show would be about what not to do when gardening and landscaping. It could be called “Chateau DIY NO!!!!!!! The Garden edition.”

It could feature footage of Fanny driving a digger wearing slippers with a hot mug of tea on the floorboards, Dan kicking the digger windshield with his boots, footage of Fanny denying tearful Kid no. 1 or 2 a giant Tulip, how to spends thousands of dollars planting flowers and still spend thousands of dollars at the florist yearly, a scavenger hunt where everyone tries to find the discarded Marie Antoinette descendent twig, how not to be fooled again by fake stone garden structures, share the recipe for lawn clipping salad with a carrot bow, Potts could have a segment on how to treat water borne illnesses contracted from swimming in the nasty moat, etc.
---
In the famous words of Countess Luanne de Lesseps, “Money can’t buy you class”. 😉
În the infamous words of grifter Stephanie Jarvis, “ But money can buy you upgrades!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Isabelle has gained a bit of weight so her face is fuller. She certainly looks like she had Botox at the very least.
Yes and odd behaviour with the glasses and Percy snapped them up.
Let’s not talk about gaining weight....I’m having a tough time the last year on the extra weight!
*I should just be thankful for all the years that I ate whatever and whenever- when I had the great metabolism and my thyroid was working! Lol! I don’t really think it’s thyroid- Just heard a comedian say that! 😂😂😂 I’m thinking more like late midlife crisis!!! And I have a class reunion coming up in a week and a half!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Fanny loves a balustrade to lean on.

She is such a show off. Pretentious woman.
On the island, her recent vlog , her almost constant references to Lalande make it sound as if she owns a special palace not a decaying dump , it is not of value to the vlog and I wonder why she presumes everyone watching will be familiar with her oh so famous CD….
She has ridiculous high heels for such a trip . And has a theatrical walk , oh look at me so glamorous and well traveled, yet she learns nothing. Her pointless observances are cringe worthy. She will never get a tv presenting job.
I could not watch until the end ,unbearable. And yes I am a grumpy old woman😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Best to keep fanny away from Charla. I think she's amazing. Love the TV makeovers she does.

I doubt fanny has heard of Charla or Christina Cordula. She'll be looking them up now. Probably wondering if she could get a show on French tv.
Hmmmm... pretty sure a prerequisite for having a show on French TV requires the person to actually speak French. This rules Fanny out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I have been away chasing support for my son and my yearly family get together for dad’s anniversary sadly taken suddenly 8 years ago by sepsis ans hospital neglect doesn’t get any easier so here I am to catch up and wow you folks been soooo busy I never Catch up !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let’s not talk about gaining weight....I’m having a tough time the last year on the extra weight!
*I should just be thankful for all the years that I ate whatever and whenever- when I had the great metabolism and my thyroid was working! Lol! I don’t really think it’s thyroid- Just heard a comedian say that! 😂😂😂 I’m thinking more like late midlife crisis!!! And I have a class reunion coming up in a week and a half!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I suggest Shapewear!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As someone once said "My New Year's resolution was to lose 10 pounds. Only 17 pounds to go."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Filmed August 2020, Before Snorts had arrived CHMN September 2020 ?

Thread title suggestion "You can watch a thief but you can't watch a liar, The Chateau Diaries let's you do both", (c /o of Eamonn Holmes Dad).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Fanny loves a balustrade to lean on.

She is such a show off. Pretentious woman.
On the island, her recent vlog , her almost constant references to Lalande make it sound as if she owns a special palace not a decaying dump , it is not of value to the vlog and I wonder why she presumes everyone watching will be familiar with her oh so famous CD….
She has ridiculous high heels for such a trip . And has a theatrical walk , oh look at me so glamorous and well traveled, yet she learns nothing. Her pointless observances are cringe worthy. She will never get a tv presenting job.
I could not watch until the end ,unbearable. And yes I am a grumpy old woman😂
Fanny “ legend in her own mind” Jarvis must reinforce her huge ego before shooting each travel video by reviewing several Michael T “Teef“ Potts‘comments.

Snorts preps for his absence in each travel video by tearfully repeating Stuart Smalley daily affirmations in the mirror while swilling sherry from a baccarat glass and clutching his favorite stuffed hedgehog. Click below for his affirmations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2206932

Michael T
1 hour ago
Um - that's laying it on a bit thick is it not? ...... is it AI formulating the response??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Filmed August 2020, Before Snorts had arrived CHMN September 2020 ?

Thread title suggestion "You can watch a thief but you can't watch a liar, The Chateau Diaries let's you do both", (c /o of Eamonn Holmes Dad).
Can’t afford it, so gets an upgrade again lol 600$ a night plus the spa treatments! Sigh! This chick is unreal from the get go!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.