The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody asked but the new travel channel was filmed over two years. Presumably this accounts for why there are no renovations - Fanny was not there to order any being away from the chateau whenever she did not have to be there for guests (Friday or Saturday night). I'm guessing most of it was done in the summer because you need decent weather to make your blog look nice. So, if they have 50 in the can - they are going to run out in a year which means she is going to have to make a stack for next year this year. She is not in the least interested in renovating that dump - just collecting the revenue. The patrons are fools. By the end of the year (year 3) she will have earned a million from her chateau begging and another half from her vlog and product partnering. AND SHE IS STILL SO stupid to risk its success by running round Europe with Ollie. But her Patrons are even more stupid - they are letting her do it and funding her with their own money. Ruby is disgusted.
I recall Fanny saying they had 8 in the can...2 down so 6 to go.... they are going to run out before Fanny's next Botox session.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Slight derail, I don't know who needs to hear this (@ScooterMaGoo ) but this is the official gin of summer. Limited editionView attachment 2200662
This was actually released in 2022- I have a bottle from when it was released, and it's just meh. It definitely is not as good as Midsummer's Solstice nor Orbium (my evil twin's better half has nearly drained my MS, but I prefer the Orbium. She is a huge fan of Hendrick's, but did not like Neptunia. Good lord, one would think she is the Shitoolaine at how much gin that girl can drink!) Well, on a positive note, it is far better than Flora Adora, which the best description can be surmised as "drinking gin that has been filtered through an FRK wreat". Somehow, I did manage to keep a bottle of Lunar hidden from her (I have a large liquor cabinet, and forgot it was hidden in there behind the Malibu and Jagermeister no one wants to drink)- it's my #2 of all the Hendrick's gins.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There was a pedophile in Castlemaine who was taken care of 'privately'.
As young adults, some of his victims had later committed suicide.
He was bashed senseless one night while he was working on his car in his shed.
The word is . . . some of the attackers were off duty police . . . but you didn't hear that from me.
There are a couple of wayward brothers who will meet up with him in jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This was actually released in 2022- I have a bottle from when it was released, and it's just meh. It definitely is not as good as Midsummer's Night nor Orbium (my evil twin's better half has nearly drained my MN, but I prefer the Orbium. She is a huge fan of Hendrick's, but did not like Neptunia. Good lord, one would think she is the Shitoolaine at how much gin that girl can drink!) Well, on a positive note, it is far better than Flora Adora, which the best description can be surmised as "drinking gin that has been filtered through an FRK wreat".
I actually like it more than midsummer night because it gives me a coastal vibe. I wanted to try adora but the reviews said it was too perfumy. I love Hendricks. I signed up for their newsletter a million years ago and they sent me a gorgeous tea set, some new years goodies etc. Fantastic company, delicious gin. I haven't tried Orbium but hopefully that's not gone, I'd love to give it a go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I truly think that along with other deficiencies, SJ has no social skills. What could she possibly carry on/contribute to conversations? Thus leaving dinners at the CHMN so early, leaving parties early because she has to "edit". Her lies would be hard to cover up when people tried to have simple conversations with her. IMHO
Yea we have had three account here on how unsocial she is @missartemis and another who's name i can remember. Both recounted how awkward conversation was at the week end dinner table. @Scooby Doo who told us how she held audience at Patreon day. Not even sharing lunch with her visitors. She is one weird cookie.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I use Dawn dish soap. I would try it with whatever you have. It needs hotter temps and I check the forecast for a few days without rain if I can get them. Sunny areas work the fastest. You have to spray more often than with chemicals because it only affects the top layer. I’ve been using it for two years and am very happy with it. Also, make sure the salt dissolved in the vinegar, soap mixture or it will clog the sprayer.
My husband is going to try this on poison ivy we have growing. Hope it works and he doesn’t get broken out!!! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 19
My recipe says 1 gallon white vinegar. One cup table salt one tablespoon dish soap. (I use castle or dawn blue soap) mix up put in a sprayer and spray on weeds
I use boiling water on the odd weed that pops up. Seems to be working.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
[
Why do you think FRK reads and posts here Ms Mckitten?
IMHO, she was and is trying to curry favor with Stephanie and Isabelle Jarvis and keep the doors open to the Dump so she can return or get exposure or favors now and in the future. She wants to recreate the pandemic time at the Dump ( which will never happen again). Like the others who surround Stephanie, she wants the lifestyle, attention, and money that Stephanie has from YouTube/ Patreon ( which was the result of / or possible in large part due to Stephanie being a spoiled, coddled only child who was gifted millions of dollars in education, money, vacations, and properties ….especially the 50% of the Dump that provides the reason for people to watch Fanny‘s YouTube channels). If Fanny did not have the Dump, she would not have YouTube fame and Patreon funds, she would be a scattered, vain, vapid middle aged woman in a flat in London…..not the same allure as her Dump. Fanny also can be superficially charismatic in small segments of time, and FRK has a different manner in relating to people… she is friendly but does not have the same level of charisma as Fanny and does not own a farmhouse in France).

If FRK were to realistically review her time at the Dump, she would have acknowledged that it was not all love and light, and was not the best place for her emotionally and mentally. She, like Selmar, appears directionless, and is caught up in chasing the YouTube fantasy world of Stephanie Jarvis. FRK knows Isabelle and the rest of the Dump crew read here. She follows the money/views/ Patreon monies generated by Stephanie Jarvis and Dan very closely because it is what she would like for herself.

Reading through her posts, a pattern emerges: She posts comments to support the Shittelaine against most any criticism/ topic, makes excuses for her, and interacts with another likely Dump crew member to tit stir specific derails and topics to create confusion, discouragement, and false claims towards accountability for avoiding taxes on the nonprofit and other accounting deceptions.

She makes discouraging posts to push the narrative that Tattle is boring and not credible. F4F will never be held accountable so why continue, nothing will ever change why bother. She makes many blanket statements to try to dismiss the Tattle forum ( I rarely believe anything posted on the internet, I’m not the gullible type …… Although she has posted over 500 comments and spent over 2 years devouring this forum), no comments about FRK from this account, etc.

She has posted misleading info to derail, dilute, or try to cease discussion on topics that are harmful to Stephanie and posts kiss ass comments to curry favor with Stephanie, Isabelle, and the Dump crew( I like Natti…) ( with the exception of a few basic derogatorycomments about phi phi, his spending, etc). She only slams a former dump crew member than has caused herself and the Shittelaine difficulties, endorses the chaos at the Dump. She does not really slam Dan or Annalise. Was she friends with them?

She tried to instigate arguments with Clara Burnette and amped up her comments about Clara prior to her reappearance at the farmhouse. Other posts reveal that she is not from the U. S. as she claims and has posted conflicting about her Patreon support.

Sadly, I think the Dump visit will all end in tears and disappointment for her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
But where is TONY?
I hope Tony is in a happy space. I’ve stopped watching Terry and the team - I didn’t like that on that short video regarding Tony’s absence, that they ‘used’ Jonathan to help avoid any negative comments.

• Heart
I love recipes and finding new ones! I’ve been watching Brenda Gannt- she’s from close by here. And I have her cookbooks. She is so fun to listen to! I find her interesting and she passes on lots of wisdom- besides her cooking skills. 😍
Subscribed her videos aren't too long either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Subscribed her videos aren't too long either.
I wish she would switch off portrait mode. Otherwise I enjoyed her videos
---
My take on Mareee before this last video (the one of the puke twirl room) people commented how much the liked no music or talking.... she seems like a people pleaser. So she made anothe one no music or talking... unfortunately her face made it look like she was depressed, sad, lost. and just made the video uncomfortable to.watch. so sad. Just read the comments. People gushing over how much they loved the video. We will see more in the future for sure

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
You're very sweet to say so (but then, you're always sweet). Thank you. It bothered me because someone outside Tattle told me the joke was "racist." And that bothered me too... because it wasn't racist in any way, shape or form. But yes, it was insensitive of me to a degree. So, in the end, I had to explain to this someone the specific differences between race, nationality, ethnicity, culture and to some degree, ideology. And it truly surprised me that there's people out there who don't know or appreciate these differences. The joke actually came from a cross cultural joke forum I found on Norwegian and Swedish tropes, and in the end, I still find Marieeee as annoying as hell, despite being worried for her mental health.
I wouldn't be concerned about Heathcliffe. I mean, he called Lia Thomas the t slur, so I wouldn't hold his PC ramblings in much regard... rather, I find it hypocritical. LOL.
*scrolls on*

• Heart
[

IMHO, she was and is trying to curry favor with Stephanie and Isabelle Jarvis and keep the doors open to the Dump so she can return or get exposure or favors now and in the future. She wants to recreate the pandemic time at the Dump ( which will never happen again). Like the others who surround Stephanie, she wants the lifestyle, attention, and money that Stephanie has from YouTube/ Patreon ( which was the result of / or possible in large part due to Stephanie being a spoiled, coddled only child who was gifted millions of dollars in education, money, vacations, and properties ….especially the 50% of the Dump that provides the reason for people to watch Fanny‘s YouTube channels). If Fanny did not have the Dump, she would not have YouTube fame and Patreon funds, she would be a scattered, vain, vapid middle aged woman in a flat in London…..not the same allure as her Dump. Fanny also can be superficially charismatic in small segments of time, and FRK has a different manner in relating to people… she is friendly but does not have the same level of charisma as Fanny and does not own a farmhouse in France).

If FRK were to realistically review her time at the Dump, she would have acknowledged that it was not all love and light, and was not the best place for her emotionally and mentally. She, like Selmar, appears directionless, and is caught up in chasing the YouTube fantasy world of Stephanie Jarvis. FRK knows Isabelle and the rest of the Dump crew read here. She follows the money/views/ Patreon monies generated by Stephanie Jarvis and Dan very closely because it is what she would like for herself.

Reading through her posts, a pattern emerges: She posts comments to support the Shittelaine against most any criticism/ topic, makes excuses for her, and interacts with another likely Dump crew member to tit stir specific derails and topics to create confusion, discouragement, and false claims towards accountability for avoiding taxes on the nonprofit and other accounting deceptions.

She makes discouraging posts to push the narrative that Tattle is boring and not credible. F4F will never be held accountable so why continue, nothing will ever change why bother. She makes many blanket statements to try to dismiss the Tattle forum ( I rarely believe anything posted on the internet, I’m not the gullible type …… Although she has posted over 500 comments and spent over 2 years devouring this forum), no comments about FRK from this account, etc.

She has posted misleading info to derail, dilute, or try to cease discussion on topics that are harmful to Stephanie and posts kiss ass comments to curry favor with Stephanie, Isabelle, and the Dump crew( I like Natti…) ( with the exception of a few basic derogatorycomments about phi phi, his spending, etc). She only slams a former dump crew member than has caused herself and the Shittelaine difficulties, endorses the chaos at the Dump. She does not really slam Dan or Annalise. Was she friends with them?

She tried to instigate arguments with Clara Burnette and amped up her comments about Clara prior to her reappearance at the farmhouse. Other posts reveal that she is not from the U. S. as she claims and has posted conflicting about her Patreon support.

Sadly, I think the Dump visit will all end in tears and disappointment for her.
:unsure: I looked back at one of your recent comments and now know who you mean.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
:unsure: I looked back at one of your recent comments and now know who you mean.
I will repost.
May 21, 2023
I have my suspicions that Juniper road may be connected to someone who loves flowers and is returning to the Dump to try to unseat flower prodigy Pavlina. Who has been to the Juniper room and has repeatedly try to imply or say I am Clara Burnette for the past few days to curry favor with the Dump crew?

From August 23, 2021 tattle post #125:

https://tattle.life/attachments/726090/
Good bye Hamp-Shire, hello Suffolk (#979)
New pad already. The Juniper Room. 220.- per night. Woodditton/near Newmarket (Suffolk).
This pub is part of the Chestnut Group East Anglia, same as the Northgate Hotel /Bury St Edmunds, where Marie worked before.(in "corporate"whatever)
Where one of her future interviewees is/was head chef. What a coincidence.

Last

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh I am going to try this !
Does it have to be "blue" dish soap... not sure I can get that , what is it please ? :)
Any washing up liquid will be fine, its just to help stop the solution running off the weeds.

• Heart
I worked in a bank, many years ago a guy who worked in the mail room took advantage of the fact that most people didn't know the expiry date on their credit cards. He stole envelopes with new cards and a couple of days later stole the corresponding envelopes with new pin numbers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
In the words of my grandfather "No one wants to see your titties, boy!"
---

Does he not have access to water and a bar of soap? I think he grosses ME out more than he does Jules. He looks like he perpetually SMELLS BAD.
That's the impression I get as well.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.