The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was the car driver that arrived at Dan's place. A French man? Dan definitely avoided showing his face. Could he be Annalise's b/f dropping off the boys with Dan.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I will repost.
May 21, 2023
I have my suspicions that Juniper road may be connected to someone who loves flowers and is returning to the Dump to try to unseat flower prodigy Pavlina. Who has been to the Juniper room and has repeatedly try to imply or say I am Clara Burnette for the past few days to curry favor with the Dump crew?

From August 23, 2021 tattle post #125:

https://tattle.life/attachments/726090/
Good bye Hamp-Shire, hello Suffolk (#979)
New pad already. The Juniper Room. 220.- per night. Woodditton/near Newmarket (Suffolk).
This pub is part of the Chestnut Group East Anglia, same as the Northgate Hotel /Bury St Edmunds, where Marie worked before.(in "corporate"whatever)
Where one of her future interviewees is/was head chef. What a coincidence.

Last
Excellent sleuthing, which given the poor grammar / spelling / English / irrational / sycophantic / stalkerish / transparent social climbing / fake posts of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum Becky and Burnout, makes me wonder if they are indeed the same person who loves flowers!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Who was the car driver that arrived at Dan's place. A French man? Dan definitely avoided showing his face. Could he be Annalise's b/f dropping off the boys with Dan.
A wild guess . . . we thought it might be Billy or someone associated with Billy . . . we took 'Let's Crack On' as a clue.

Reactions: 12
But where is TONY?
Step-daddy Escaped the Nightmare and took off like Angie from Chateau Strife. In both cases, the abandoned spouses were not forthcoming with viewers about their other halves’ whereabouts. Step-daddy was “taking care of a family matter” whilst Angie was working in London. Turns out step-daddy’s family business was code for they separated. Angie posted on Instagram months ago she is an Ex-chatelaine but Pill at Chateau Strife now Sans Wife has yet to acknowledge Angie left and is never coming back. Pill probably hasn’t even told the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FRK would get more views if she weeded out the court yard, the English garden then pick up a sanding machine, sand and paint the windows, doors. No talking, just cleaning up. 100% satisfying 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bravo…so well said! 👍❤
Thank you, KyB! A shame I didn’t read it through properly before posting - some awful typos and sentences that were waaaay too long, meandering to their conclusion through a babbling brook of words! My editing & proofreading pen continues to twitch…never mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Step-daddy Escaped the Nightmare and took off like Angie from Chateau Strife. In both cases, the abandoned spouses were not forthcoming with viewers about their other halves’ whereabouts. Step-daddy was “taking care of a family matter” whilst Angie was working in London. Turns out step-daddy’s family business was code for they separated. Angie posted on Instagram months ago she is an Ex-chatelaine but Pill at Chateau Strife now Sans Wife has yet to acknowledge Angie left and is never coming back. Pill probably hasn’t even told the dog.
Perhaps Step-Daddy and Angie hooked up in a little under-the-covers chateau merger?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am not a VIP but I can offer you une soupe Angevine! Not really a soup really but a cocktail from my area. Cointreau is distilled in Angers. It is often served in my house as an aperitif.

The first time we visited Cointreau years ago, we got quite drunk. You did the tour and then before you hit the gift shop, they got you making cocktails. Our friend bought loads of stuff in there, pissed. We went back a few years later and they'd stopped all of that, shame really but responsible I suppose. :unsure: :ROFLMAO: 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't be concerned about Heathcliffe. I mean, he called Lia Thomas the t slur, so I wouldn't hold his PC ramblings in much regard... rather, I find it hypocritical. LOL.
*scrolls on*
Really? Oh dear. I felt rather intimidated, but your post puts all this in a different light. Much appreciated 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloody Hell stick my head in the oven (bread) Who can like this ? She has written in description that she has been ill this week, how very unusual, still not 100 % that is one thing FRK has NEVER been. Read her strap line !!!
God, doesn't she look full of the joys of Spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the mysterious chap is the ruin's previous owner come to visit, so Dan could show off his progress. I mean, who else would be interested? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh, Dan, no one (save Kat) wants to see that. Just because Fanny thought it was viewer gold to have Amaury and you take your shirts off a few years ago to get more granny views (which was inappropriate, being she was your employer, and would have been a sexual harassment suit anywhere else) doesn't mean it worked. All Amaury got out of it was Herr Nutti, so there's that... The years have not been kind to you- while I am not a fan of body shaming, you put it on display- put a shirt on your "skinny fat" dad bod- it's gross. Yes, it is warm outside- use some of that Patreon $ to buy some hot weather sweat wicking shirts. Dan, for f's sake, PUT YOUR DAMN CLOTHES BACK ON!

@Gertrude Maud - I adore you, but have some respect for @HalcyonOrganic ! He has (some) standards! And Dan fails to meet the bar!
i take what I get

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
QUOTE="Kickintheass, post: 15317245, member: 178399

Here's praying he has a grosse bitte better than a bumbing cheating ferret face with a crumbing castle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just trot over to the kitchen goods section and get the long handled BBQ tongs.
Handy suckers, they are... Can reach all the way to the back of the top shelf...
And yes, I put them back when I am done...
:m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m
It's far easier to grab a "young man" whether a customer or a loitering member of staff pretending to fill shelves 🤣
---
I use Dawn dish soap. I would try it with whatever you have. It needs hotter temps and I check the forecast for a few days without rain if I can get them. Sunny areas work the fastest. You have to spray more often than with chemicals because it only affects the top layer. I’ve been using it for two years and am very happy with it. Also, make sure the salt dissolved in the vinegar, soap mixture or it will clog the sprayer.
Any washing up liquid, as we brits call it, would work. It provides a kind of slippery, sticky surface that bugs don't like.
---
Ugh you made me look. ..... I did like his music choice. Hey super sleuths what does his chest tattoo say??
Mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A few days ago, some tattlers wondered what Tess might carry in her baby doll. In season 5, episode 6 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, mobsters Frank and Nicky stuffed baby doll heads with money. At the Dump, perhaps Tess stores grifted chocolates or tiny bottles of alcohol from the cocktail corner in her baby doll.

1685264866888.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I will repost.
May 21, 2023
I have my suspicions that Juniper road may be connected to someone who loves flowers and is returning to the Dump to try to unseat flower prodigy Pavlina. Who has been to the Juniper room and has repeatedly try to imply or say I am Clara Burnette for the past few days to curry favor with the Dump crew?

From August 23, 2021 tattle post #125:

https://tattle.life/attachments/726090/
Good bye Hamp-Shire, hello Suffolk (#979)
New pad already. The Juniper Room. 220.- per night. Woodditton/near Newmarket (Suffolk).
This pub is part of the Chestnut Group East Anglia, same as the Northgate Hotel /Bury St Edmunds, where Marie worked before.(in "corporate"whatever)
Where one of her future interviewees is/was head chef. What a coincidence.

Last
I don't want you to all think I'm a stalker but... if, or when, I have suspicions about others here on CD tattle I look to see what other tattle threads they interact with. It's quite telling really!
---
what happened to jared? he just disapeared.
Shallow Grave...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.