The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get dan is the only straight guy for 300 miles there, but.......surely there can't be THAT many desperate women?! Hope they use a flea treatment after.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That is just shocking !!!! :eek:
I still have a card and the banks are trying to get people to put their accounts on their phones...... not me !!!
I never want it to go on my phone as I have left my phone on a counter in a shop and I was so lucky that the lady put it aside for me to realize and collect.
God I was lucky then but I did not have my banking on that phone,
I never want to do that !!!
I am so sorry for that lady and only got half the money back !
That guy has a special place in hell for him!!! :devilish:
Yes the worst part for me was that she was nursing HIS victim. He also has all her details including where she lives and all those house locks had to be changed. I have a feeling he may be taken care of privately. He has pissed in his own nest this time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Elementary, my dear Watson. By deduction only, so I cannot say I know this. However, you got a feeling in your gut when you saw the frantic reaction displayed by the greedy princess. If it was an accident or murder, it would have been milked in quite a different way. The suicide made her frantic that someone would blame HER, it was all about her as usual I am sad to say. And I don't mean to disrespect the poor African girl by bringing this up, it is tragic and utterly sad. Especially as it should have been avoided. The patreon money should have gone to her and not the purse of a compulsive shopper. The patronising way that horrid "designer" at the "fashion school" spoke to the girl still gives me shivers. If he is not racist I am a frog.
I've never thought it was suicide.. She was walking hours a day to get to school and back, through rough areas, I don't doubt she had a routine.. anything could have happened to her. She lived with her Grandmother, she seemed close to family. She was bright, happy, driven to succeed, she was going somewhere in life, further than most from the sound of it..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I mean not to be a complete asshole about Dan. He does take things Serious unlike Fanny. Have to give him that. He takes pretending to fix up that derelict chateau that will never be fixed, seriously. And he takes being the ugliest man in France, seriously.
So...he's got that going for him. The ability to out delusion the La Lande delusion crew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Love them or hate them, I do give Puy Vidal a LOT of credit. Julia and Carolina were diligent about looking for the caterpillars, and once discovering them, had them immediately eradicated before they destroyed the hedges. They are making certain to do things properly, from securing proper visas, licenses to run the Chateau as a business (liquor, food, lodging- I doubt Fanny has done any of this), and meeting via Zoom with the people who are hosting events there to manage expectations and dates. When the visited Saint Emilion for Maruca's birthday, they made a detour to a vineyard to purchase cases of their favourite wines and try new ones to serve their guests (Fanny keeps the good stuff for Baghead, Potts and herself, and serves her guests cheap wine from a carafe.)

Julia and Carolina were pretty honest and open about the business, her parents' retirement ("They worked really hard for it and deserve it"), and the learning curve of all living together (with Bob, who is much more strict than Maruca) and running their home as a business whilst living there. I think, if anything, the fact they realize this and are working on it internally as a family is a good thing.

Maruca truly enjoyed her birthday excursion (it is so refreshing to see someone who lives in France and embraces it), and it was lovely to watch, as she was so upbeat and savoured every moment. The day ended with a fabulous sunset, and Maruca stated it was the best birthday she had ever had.

I am pretty certain they keep it relatively clean- when Maruca brought the large vase of birthday flowers into the dining room, the flowers brushed up against the door frame, and Bob, who was following, immediately wiped the pollen off with his hand. (He also rearranged the vase on the table- I suspect he is a perfectionist.) The room Julia and Carolina converted into an artist studio for the upcoming workshop did look like a bomb went off- initially. Julia explained it was their "free room", and was used for storage, a gym, and Penelope's aerial yoga stuff (meaning, it is probably the only space in the Chateau that looked like this.) Once they cleared it out, and set it up, it was charming.

Penelope did receive her visa earlier than expected, but instead of faffing about in NYC on her parents' dime, she headed home, excited to learn the business side (and French), which was also a positive. While she did admit that she sometimes feels like she is treated like a child, hopefully, she can carve out her own path. She spoke from the office, where a large presentation pad on an easel had their projects list in the background.

They have A LOT of potential here, and have a good shot at making their chateau a profitable business. I do hope they learned (from the deleted comments of their vlog from when they visited CLL) to sever ties with the Shitoolaine, and I'd wager Bob saw right through Snorts' "Faux Architectural Expertise". (Bob is no fool- he is a critical thinker- if anything, his presence will ground them from any future foolish ideas and collaborations.)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Bloody Hell stick my head in the oven (bread) Who can like this ? She has written in description that she has been ill this week, how very unusual, still not 100 % that is one thing FRK has NEVER been. Read her strap line !!!
Mold, dust, bed bugs, bird tit and prison food rations! FRK, do you think that maybe has something to do with you being ill?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does his scrawny ass think this is sexy?
Screenshot_20230528-030229_YouTube.jpg

Some of his fans think he's sexy. Don't get it myself. The man does nothing for me except make me itch to slap him. One comment I saw read "Came for the renovations - stayed for the beefcake." The comment has since disappeared. But there's many more comments on his shirtless look with the main concern being him being whiter than white and the dangers of skin cancer - all of which he will ignore. After all, this is the same man who cemented his own concrete mixer into the ground and had to tow it out with his van... so we're not talking about the brightest spark here, but a complete plank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2200376

Michelle Aragon
16 hours ago
Maybe you could afford to fix the chapel if you weren’t swanning around Barcelona and Venice with ‘your friend!’

FOOD TUBE
3 hours ago
Exactly. This diva wants to have her cake and eat it - she thinks she is Marie Antoinette!

Dlo_brown
1 day ago
Omg… 400,000 k

JaGiLo
1 day ago
The château might want to have a grand renaissance fair in the woods and have larking activities and clubs on the grounds.

3_times_mum
5 hours ago
Hey Oliver What Job do you have?? What are you working with on a daily basis ??
I’d like to see some larking activities on the shitoo grounds, and maybe Ruthy could write a book about the larking activities after dark!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes the worst part for me was that she was nursing HIS victim. He also has all her details including where she lives and all those house locks had to be changed. I have a feeling he may be taken care of privately. He has pissed in his own nest this time.
There was a pedophile in Castlemaine who was taken care of 'privately'.
As young adults, some of his victims had later committed suicide.
He was bashed senseless one night while he was working on his car in his shed.
The word is . . . some of the attackers were off duty police . . . but you didn't hear that from me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dan . . . the Tattle Council has spoken . . . except for @HalcyonOrganic . . . put your t shirt back on.
Ugh, Dan, no one (save Kat) wants to see that. Just because Fanny thought it was viewer gold to have Amaury and you take your shirts off a few years ago to get more granny views (which was inappropriate, being she was your employer, and would have been a sexual harassment suit anywhere else) doesn't mean it worked. All Amaury got out of it was Herr Nutti, so there's that... The years have not been kind to you- while I am not a fan of body shaming, you put it on display- put a shirt on your "skinny fat" dad bod- it's gross. Yes, it is warm outside- use some of that Patreon $ to buy some hot weather sweat wicking shirts. Dan, for f's sake, PUT YOUR DAMN CLOTHES BACK ON!

@Gertrude Maud - I adore you, but have some respect for @HalcyonOrganic ! He has (some) standards! And Dan fails to meet the bar!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2200643

Some of his fans think he's sexy. Don't get it myself. The man does nothing for me except make me itch to slap him. One comment I saw read "Came for the renovations - stayed for the beefcake." The comment has since disappeared. But there's many more comments on his shirtless look with the main concern being him being whiter than white and the dangers of skin cancer - all of which he will ignore. After all, this is the same man who cemented his own concrete mixer into the ground and had to tow it out with his van... so we're not talking about the brightest spark here, but a complete plank.
Are we factoring in that the grannies haven't seen a half naked man since 1986?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've never thought it was suicide.. She was walking hours a day to get to school and back, through rough areas, I don't doubt she had a routine.. anything could have happened to her. She lived with her Grandmother, she seemed close to family. She was bright, happy, driven to succeed, she was going somewhere in life, further than most from the sound of it..
We have a very concerning problem here in Canada, of international students committing suicide because of the pressure to succeed and financial hardships. Many try to make a living driving Uber . It’s gotten to the point where funeral homes are expressing concerns over the rising number of deaths of 18 to 25 old international students. So I wouldn’t not be surprised if it all became to much for her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hey Dan, you're in the middle of nowhere; why stop at just the shirt? Create some exclusive content for your patreons!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.