The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lost several threads back. 😭😭😭 I gather I have missed drama again! OMG the flower killer is back!
Hope you all partied hard in the lounge last night! Celebrating our new VIP. Congrats @suthern_lurker! 🥂🥂🥂🎉
Thanks so much!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I wasn’t the life of the party last night as it was too late when the little ones got to their mom. She had a long day cleaning out her classroom and moving her things to her place in a rented van! So I was entertained until late!!! 😍 Now she’s searching for a new position in the fall- last year was a drama fest and she said I’m out of here. Thankfully! No one wants a job that’s miserable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He stresses me out soooo much. He needs a lesson from Billy ao how to mix concrete not spill a drop and leave the mixer squeaky clean
Agree, gives me the jitters watching him 😳😳
Mr P advises chucking a bucket of water in the mixer with a house brick and leave on for a while when You’re done for the day.
if you’re reading Dan, a good tip. it’s not hard is it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you so much T-Rex - it sounds like a summer beach read which you don't mind getting wet.
Makes me wonder if Tess's baby doll has a camera stuck up inside???

Apparently I'm not the only inquiring mind - Pasta aldente wondered the same thing back in Thread 213
pasta_aldente
Wonder what's hidden inside Tess' doll?
---

ArfArf - come sit over here with me and we can both be lost together. What would you care to drink? TRex is pouring this evening!
Just saw this now as I am trying g to catch up this morning! A drink last night would have been sublime! Thanks for the offer! I am loving at the moment a good margarita! I developed an allergy to wine ( oh duck! I sound like Little Pecker in His Pants....sorry bout' that), and I hate beer. A well made Cosmopolitan or an Old Fashioned ( my oldest make his own simple orange syrup for those...yum yum yum) or just a Vodka cranberry juice or a good Sangria with fruit....I am a light weight but gosh!!! I kinda sound like a lush!😲😅

• Haha
  • Heart
I try to preview my post and spell check before posting. However, this has happened to me a couple of times where the post changed after I posted it, and certain words are bleeped out by Tattle. I don’t know why they would have bleeped out the words “short waisted”. It happened on another post of mine a while back too. I’ve also noticed that whenever anyone here posts something regarding an “eye pee” address that Tattle replaces it with a hyperlink explaining how they work. I’m not a fan of the fact that Tattle can change my wording without notifying me and then my post doesn’t make any sense.

I do try and spell check my posts but I’m not overly concerned about it here, since this is a gossip site and I don’t give it the full attention that I would my work related correspondence.
The eye pee issue has infuriated me on many occasions as I was using it to mean intellectual property instead of an internet address. Being a mod is always a thankless job but overstep is overstep no matter the language. Makes me wonder if there’s an associated algorithm that automatically edits. If so, shouldn’t that be acknowledged somewhere within the rules?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just saw this now as I am trying g to catch up this morning! A drink last night would have been sublime! Thanks for the offer! I am loving at the moment a good margarita! I developed an allergy to wine ( oh duck! I sound like Little Pecker in His Pants....sorry bout' that), and I hate beer. A well made Cosmopolitan or an Old Fashioned ( my oldest make his own simple orange syrup for those...yum yum yum) or just a Vodka cranberry juice or a good Sangria with fruit....I am a light weight but gosh!!! I kinda sound like a lush!😲😅
I've a bottle of pimms no 1 ready for this evening. The girl in the off licence and I had a chat and agreed that Aperol is yuch. She recommended a Hugo. Prosecco with a dash of gin and elderflower cordial. Next weekend perhaps. I am about to book a table in michelin rated restaurant as a birthday treat during my hols in France, it was featured in Chateau de la Grifferie vlog. I love surprising my oh with snippets I've learned from the Internet, he usually asks if I've learned it from my tattle friends but not so the latest.... ants don't like cinnamon, I had a few in paving gaps, sprinkled cinnamon and poof they've disappeared.

• Heart
They are games actually played on the tv show Love Island it does really sound like the tv show!
Interesting. Would that make it trademark infringement, plagiarism or theft of intellectual property? Inquiring minds and all that rot…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Neither do I!
Which one has a lot of curly hair? Neither IMHO! :ROFLMAO:
But, I thought the mother was of the blond, straight haired guy who made the peacock chair for SJ. Correct?
And the young boy is her grandchild from her daughter - who is never ever featured visiting or mentioned either - again, very strange. Totally :unsure:
The Tony guy, has been missing for a good couple of months hasn't he, without any explanation? Again, :unsure:
Tony and "the mom" ( can't remember her name....Super Woman? Terry's wife/ mom? [ those two need to cut the cord]) have separated. She announced it one time because everybody in the comments was asking about Tony's whereabouts.
Sad, really IMO
Tony was a little creepy though...and the others were so dismissive of him that I figured the jig was up for him.
oops! Sorry to repeat what has been explained already. Just catching up now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone please pass me a barf bag from the VIP lounge🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 2199297
Soooo can we assume that profile name, Robin Church, refers to Fanny picking granny’s pockets to “restore” the chapel?!?🤨
---
[QUOTE="Lady Avonlea, post: 15305316, member: 293582
Exactly what I bag on about with this idiot. I don't give a tit normally if it wasn't for children.

tony and the woman were parents of the one who doesn't have very short hair 😁 tony did a lot of work in the begining. he and wife and a kid were living in campers through the winter and receiving orders from masters of the chateau who were in england (that was my impression). the one with very short hair looks like pervert to me. isn't he some sort of small town politician with hazy reputation?

He was a councillor in mayor's office collecting wages while not even in country and was outsed out for it rightly so. Why has Tony been dumped after slogging his guts out for all them. The first thing the selfish gits did was decorate a room for them selves or got his mum and Tony to hard slog themselves for while they could have been there doing the work.

Then two years finally his mum gets her place set up puff Tony's gone.
Didn’t Tony sell property to help fund their dream?!?

• Wow
  • Heart
Soooo can we assume that profile name, Robin Church, refers to Fanny picking granny’s pockets to “restore” the chapel?!?🤨
---

Didn’t Tony sell property to help fund their dream?!?
I hope he gets repaid for his part of the investment and all the hard, back breaking work he did if the divorce proceeds. I feel bad for the little guy too, as I got the impression that he and Tony were good pals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
If Marie isn’t a volunteer and she pays rent, if she lifts one finger to do ANYTHING in that dump she’d better get paid for it. And if the space she rents has any issues (like heat, leaks, wall collapse), it better get fixed…boss Snorty around for a change. Things are not going to end well for her there, I’m afraid.
So where is her income coming from?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sangria would be lovely, but I also have a bottle of Pimm's Open if your so inclined.
I'm diligently working through our Gin Corner (oh duck! I sound like Fanny...) :ROFLMAO:, because we're moving and can't put liquor in the shipping container, so it's a cocktail every evening followed by some shut eye. I like to think of it as a nip and a nap! 🍸 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So not only was he living in another country, he was pulling a salary while renovating full time, broadcasting it, probably only answering the odd email/teams mtg and thought no oe would notice! I shouldn’t be surprised, the guy is a complete dick and apparently thick as a brick.
Well, didn't he think that he could do exactly the same as any other Civil Servant was doing during Covid, e.g nothing? They all thought that being at the end of zoom meeting in any country would suffice and meet their employment status/regulations - NOT!
During the past year or 2, I have personally spent on numerous occasions in excess of over an hour attempting to get through to UK HMRC. Absolutely ridiculous - AND, anyone I spoke to admitted that they were working from home, therefore didn't have access to the main computer or, all my personal details - such a waste of time, energy and effort!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
interesting question. she had the job in flower shop in oslo, but i doubt she managed to save a lot. i don't know how much she earned through patreon and if any of it is still on her acount. and of course the car. she had some very vague "business" plans, but we know how this ended in previous season of "marie the flower girl in france"

• Sad
Reactions: 19
🧵Why would I spend my retirement money on OUR chapel when I can spend yours?

Take the belt off and put it around Snorty’s liver lips so he shuts up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Interesting. Would that make it trademark infringement, plagiarism or theft of intellectual property? Inquiring minds and all that rot…
They have games where they have to spit cocktails in their partners mouth!! And they have to sleep with random people bunk up in the same room with other couples. Every now and then exes show up to shake things up! So almost exactly as the book

• Wow
  • Haha
I am not a VIP but I can offer you une soupe Angevine! Not really a soup really but a cocktail from my area. Cointreau is distilled in Angers. It is often served in my house as an aperitif.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I predict that Marie, the poor flower girl, will be “discovered” by a professor at the next La La Lande Patron Day…

IMG_5274.jpeg

Warm face, hands, and feet at La La Lande? 😆😆😆

IMG_5273.jpeg

The professor will teach Marie how to properly run a business…

IMG_5272.jpeg

And Marie will open a respectable flower shop like a real lady…

IMG_5275.jpeg

But after a few months Marie will close it down and move on, once again…

IMG_5270.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.