The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and phiphi going on and on about a cardigan šŸ¤®

Phiphi, we wear jackets on top of a dress or a long vest which ever suits the style of the dress. You have no sense of fashion nor sense of decoration. Please education yourself before you verbal diarrhea the flog.

Oh and the shoes which were gifted to you by elf girl, just leave them for larping. You yourself look stupid with your skinny jeans, boots, your late grandfathers jumpers and brooches.
Cardigans have their uses. When going through the menopause you tend to wear layers and a cardigan is a brilliant top layer because when a hot flush occurs you need clothes you can rip off pretty quick. That is when you are at home of course. I wear short fitted ones over a strappy camisole top so not too granny ish.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If Marie isnā€™t a volunteer and she pays rent, if she lifts one finger to do ANYTHING in that dump sheā€™d better get paid for it. And if the space she rents has any issues (like heat, leaks, wall collapse), it better get fixedā€¦boss Snorty around for a change. Things are not going to end well for her there, Iā€™m afraid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If Marie isnā€™t a volunteer and she pays rent, if she lifts one finger to do ANYTHING in that dump sheā€™d better get paid for it. And if the space she rents has any issues (like heat, leaks, wall collapse), it better get fixedā€¦boss Snorty around for a change. Things are not going to end well for her there, Iā€™m afraid.
I think that was one from the archives......prior to Maria leaving the last time.

*yes, I called her Maria on purpose, just to tick anyone off at CLL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good evening my lovely Tartlets, Tartgents, readers who have stumbled upon our "Coven", and the flying monkeys from the Shitoo! After a busy day, I found a few hours to knock back a few more chapters of Ruthy's book. My head hurts, and I have mixed up a very large mojito in the the VIP lounge bar (yes, I am still banned from mixing drinks from behind the bar, but @MojoDublin is not here to stop me! Sorry about the floor being sticky- small arms and cocktail shakers don't work well together!)

The book gets stranger and more disturbing. The producer is still in custody, being questioned and still can cares more about the show than the dead body. Some flashbacks to her terrible childhood. "Iris" and the others complete the sick cocktail game (which is is where the males and females pretty much spit liquor into one another's mouths and tongue- who thinks of this stuff?) Since "the viewers" make the decisions, Iris is paired off with a bloke named Cameron (who is wearing the same cologne as her ex-boyfriend- the one who is apparently to blame for her mental issues). She proceeds to get tit faced, and sleeps in the same bed as him. In the middle of the night, the aircon is set to frigid, so they cuddle for warmth. Cameron tries to rape her, she high tails out of there with a teddy bear her publisher/married lover had given her with a cell phone hidden inside, and calls him from the bathroom (which was supposedly a no-camera zone, but that was a lie.) He tells her to keep playing along- it'll really boost her career. The producer calls her out, tells her the prize has now increased to 250K pounds and makes her see the on-set psychiatrist, Dr. Alexander, who seems kind, but pretty much tells her she has to keep playing the game, and can sleep on a daybed outside.

The next morning, "Iris"goes into the bathroom to change for their next "game", and the other girls are miffed as Cameron was bragging that they hooked up, and Iris and Cameron are leaders on the viewer board. Iris sneaks into a stall to text Ben (married guy), runs off to her room to put the bear with the phone in its bum back, and goes on to the next challenge. It is partner yoga, which she isn't too thrilled about. The group is told the viewers want to see them topless- so Becky (the influencer) and Fanny, I mean Annie, remove their tops, and of course, the males become restless.

After yoga, a new contestant is revealed- it is "Iris"'s ex-boyfriend (the one that apparently messed up her head). He calls her "Laura" and tells the group that she is a journalist. The tribe is angry, and the producer states instead of getting kicked off of the island immediately, the viewers would choose her fate. She goes back to see Dr. Alexander, who seems to want her to escape, but can't do anything as he's being watched as well. The votes are in- 82% voted for her to stay. Matt declares his undying love for now Laura, and they are set to spend the night on a sleazy "love boat", which is stocked with alcohol, oysters, chocolate covered strawberries, and condoms. Laura gets really drunk and gives in to a night of "Drunken Love" with Matt.

The next day, Laura and Matt return to the tribe. Becky apologizes to Laura and wants to be besties. The are all brought to the beach for their next challenge. When they arrive- another new contestant has arrived- Jessica, who seems very interested in Laura. The next "game" is spin the bottle. Jess spins, the bottle points to Laura, and the producer tells the group the viewers want to see them being more intimate. So Jess and Laura do such. Jess spins again (because the viewers have supposedly deemed so) and the bottle lands on Matt- which ends up being a passionate one. Apparently, the viewers have decided that Matt and Jess will spend the night on the "love boat", and Laura is stuck with Cameron (she sleeps outside, but ends up seeing Dr. Alexander again, thinking she is the crazy one.) Dr. Alexander tells her not to believe everything she thinks.

Also, the bear was gone when she returned to her room- that is when Laura knew that the crew KNEW she broke the rules by having a cell phone.

Back to the future at the police station, the detectives have found the hidden cameras and a laptop with the footage from the "love boat", which apparently has no audio, but it looked like Jess and Matt were arguing. The producer admits- Jess reached out to them after seeing the show, said she was Matt's current girlfriend, and they flew her out there in less than 24 hours to create drama "for the views". The producer also admits there were actually cameras in the bathroom and everywhere else.

That's as much as I could tolerate for today. It's not a well-written book, and the storyline is really bizarre.
I said it in the previous thread. I would never, ever in a million years buy or read one of Ruthie's books. BUT, fair play, you defo took one for the team @T Rex 100%. ā¤
From the synopsis you have given/described, sounds very much like what I imagine was exactly how it was in the early hedonistic party days at HMN, basically a free for all! I am defo no prude, BUT....... šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Very strange. Is Tony the father or, step father? Don't watch them often enough to work out the real family dynamics!
he was a stepfather of the one with alot of curly hair (i can't remember who is who, and i realy don't care).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he was a stepfather of the one with alot of curly hair (i can't remember who is who, and i realy don't care).
Neither do I!
Which one has a lot of curly hair? Neither IMHO! :ROFLMAO:
But, I thought the mother was of the blond, straight haired guy who made the peacock chair for SJ. Correct?
And the young boy is her grandchild from her daughter - who is never ever featured visiting or mentioned either - again, very strange. Totally :unsure:
The Tony guy, has been missing for a good couple of months hasn't he, without any explanation? Again, :unsure:

Reactions: 2
For the life of me cannot understand why Marrrrieee is such a masochist that she wanted to return to the chateau. Has she the memory span of a fruit fly? When she again will be desperately depressed or trying to top herself off - i say she asked for it. I am done with her... For me she is fair game now!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anybody know why Tattle is editing my posts? šŸ˜” It put in ā€œ- -ā€œ to my post where I said Stephanie was short waisted. Letā€™s see if it does it again. I also said that my own mother told me I was too ā€œvertically challengedā€ to wear a belt, and it edited it like I said a bad word. Iā€™m getting fed up with this censorship. I canā€™t say that Iā€™m short, but other people on here are spouting the words c*nt and dick gobbler and tw*t, talking about people swallowing or spitting ? Really?

Hey, Mods! What is up with this? I called someone vertically challenged. That isnā€™t an insult.
Thank you for the YouTube recommendation!
I am vertically challenged as well, I donā€˜t think thatā€™s an insult at all ! ( I actually kind of like being short..except for when Iā€™m at the grocery store and I have to ask someone for the things on the higher shelves )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Neither do I!
But, I thought the mother was of the blond, straight haired guy who made the peacock chair for SJ. Correct?
And the young boy is her grandchild from her daughter - who is never ever featured visiting or mentioned either - again, very strange. Totally :unsure:
The Tony guy, has been missing for a good couple of months hasn't he, without any explanation? Again, :unsure:
tony and the woman were parents of the one who doesn't have very short hair šŸ˜ tony did a lot of work in the begining. he and wife and a kid were living in campers through the winter and receiving orders from masters of the chateau who were in england (that was my impression). the one with very short hair looks like pervert to me. isn't he some sort of small town politician with hazy reputation?
---
Can someone please pass me a barf bag from the VIP loungešŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
View attachment 2199297
what kind of drugs are these?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The belts on the dresses thing is driving me crazy. Can she not look in a mirror and see the belts are highlighting that sheā€™s thick in the middle? Out of all the rooms in the Shitoo isnā€™t there a full length mirror she can look in to see how thick she looks with a belt on? Might be okay with a French tuck into jeans with an oversized shirt, but not with a bod con dress.

Fanny THE BELTS ARE NOT GIVING YOU A WAIST ā€”THEY ARE HIGHLIGHTING THAT YOU DONā€™T HAVE ONE BECAUSE CHEESE AND BOOZE.

Lose the belts or lose the booze girl.

And on another note - youā€™re a couple years from menopause. It only gets worse after that. Lifestyle changes are neededā€¦ā€¦..take steps. Taking the bar out of your bedroom might be a good place to start. Also, carbs are not your friend. Ditch the morning pastries and eat an egg or something. Hire a stylist. Better yet, go to a good store and have a consultation. Theyā€™ll do it if you buy something. Phiphi, get the girl some Spanx next time your at Emmaus.
Not second hand Spanx please????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
[QUOTE="Lady Avonlea, post: 15305316, member: 293582
Exactly what I bag on about with this idiot. I don't give a tit normally if it wasn't for children.

tony and the woman were parents of the one who doesn't have very short hair šŸ˜ tony did a lot of work in the begining. he and wife and a kid were living in campers through the winter and receiving orders from masters of the chateau who were in england (that was my impression). the one with very short hair looks like pervert to me. isn't he some sort of small town politician with hazy reputation?

He was a councillor in mayor's office collecting wages while not even in country and was outsed out for it rightly so. Why has Tony been dumped after slogging his guts out for all them. The first thing the selfish gits did was decorate a room for them selves or got his mum and Tony to hard slog themselves for while they could have been there doing the work.

Then two years finally his mum gets her place set up puff Tony's gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Does anybody know why Tattle is editing my posts? šŸ˜” It put in ā€œ- -ā€œ to my post where I said Stephanie was short waisted. Letā€™s see if it does it again. I also said that my own mother told me I was too ā€œvertically challengedā€ to wear a belt, and it edited it like I said a bad word. Iā€™m getting fed up with this censorship. I canā€™t say that Iā€™m short, but other people on here are spouting the words c*nt and dick gobbler and tw*t, talking about people swallowing or spitting ? Really?

Hey, Mods! What is up with this? I called someone vertically challenged. That isnā€™t an insult.
I too noticed that TL was auto correcting my posts recently, e.g. leaving out half sentences etc in my posts which I found rather odd. And, like you nothing rude or of a sexual nature either. Not even height or fat shaming - this Woke stuff is getting totally out of control, but, sexual content appears to be ok for some reason. I personally don't understand it.

Is there a guide on TL as to what "words" are a red flag? IDK? Would be interested to know if there is. :unsure:

Have you received a response from the Mods yet regarding your initial post/query?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Neither do I!
Tracy did a vlog about where Tony is and why he is not there, as there was so many people questioning. She said she preferred to no go into details for the grandsons sake and that they would only leave the vlog up for a few days. Basically Tracy and Tony are separated he is back in England. No mystery just personal issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who is this Tony you all speak of? I'm assuming hes a chateau dweller and needs a truckload ofšŸ’°

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.