The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread.

Now, it coud be different where they are but I doubt it. Emmaus, on a Saturday (as guessing thats the day the guests went with Snorts) opens in the morning from 10am to midday and the afternoon from 2pm to 6pm. They can't ever get their arses into gear can they, so were the guests having 'breakfast' at lunchtime? Also how unprofessional was Snorts standing in the dining room stuffing a croissant in his gob!

More sodding coloured 1980s stemware, it's just buying for the sake of it even Fanny didn't sound convinced but it seems whatever he says goes.

I should feel sorry for Aumary but I don't. He should have told them if they want him to be able to do his carpentry, then they should clear their own tit out of the stables. Snorts could have done it instead of going out buying more tat.
They claimed that all of that trash was from the heating and boiler work being done, I guess packaging from all the pieces and parts as well as the boiler(s) themselves? I know that I saw what looked like a couple of water boiler tanks in there, too. Is it customary in France for the person who does the work to leave you all of old parts they took out, along with the debris from the new stuff? Most people who work on my house take all the debris and trash associated with the replacement and installation of new with them to dispose of! I would die if I had to dispose of hot water tanks! Here in the US, if you buy a new appliance or buy a new water heater, the company you purchased from will haul the old one away (sometimes you have to pay a fee for that, as it costs the company money when they do so at the landfill).

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Where to start after watching CD -

Snorty
  • remove your damn beanie at the dinner table - you have no manners!!!
  • whilst I admit Snorty & a fruit bowl make sense together, why are you continuing to 'decorate' Mummy's apt - stay the $uck out of it!!! Also, that fruit bowl was 1980's ceramic ware - nothing special
  • accompanying the guests to Emaus is just a cover for Snorty to justify his shopping addiction. No different than an alcoholic hosting a celebration on some lame pretext and using it as an excuse to have booze around
Amuary
  • at this rate Amury & Natti are gone once B&B season finishes. You can see in their faces both Natti & Cuz are done. Say what you will, I believe Natti & Amury care for each other and Natti doesn't like to see how Fanny continues to mistreat her Cuz
  • Amury didn't even turn to look at Fanny or acknowledge her when she walked out to the woods
  • if I were Amuay I'd move my workshop off site - all the way back to England
  • add making a new Redwood Garden Gate (which is desperately needed) to the jobs on Amuary's ever increasing task list
  • why weren't the volunteers & Snorty helping Amuary clear the stables? Sorting flowers & drinking tea instead of shifting crap out of the stables
Renovation & Decoration
  • heating - I know it's taking a while, but that should have been built into the schedule. Fanny had no business renting out half-finished rooms which are still in a state of disrepair
  • they are just making work for themselves - double, tripling the amount of time needed to complete projects. Reinstall the tackroom kitchen in a make-shift manner, just to pull it out again next week. The definition of incompetent fools.
  • where is Kevin??? Has he downed tools and walked offsite?
  • Bonne Maman - why did Fanny only fix the bathroom instead of redecorate the entire space - the walls in that bedroom are in an atrocious state.
  • Wallpaper - I quite like wallpaper, but Fanny has it installed on every bloody wall. There is no place to rest your eye and every room clashes with the next. I'd have an ocular migraine staying in that dump!
  • the Little Green wallpaper is expensive, but Fanny only used 1/2 of each strip because she started at a 3' dado line. The entire top half of each strip is cut off and tossed away. Again, Fanny has chosen the wrong wallpaper for the room
  • the wallpaper was a huge waste of money, but don't worry because Snorty purchased used stemware for only 50 cents a piece.
Fanny
  • your botox isn't holding up too well, but don't worry darling, you'll be back in London very soon.
  • measuring around the bathroom with a 6" ruler - what a silly woman (or were you trying to tell us that Snorty doesn't measure up?!?)
Mummy
  • do yourself a favour and stay in South Africa

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Is this the first project that Phillip has done from start to finish?
It seems that two lazy people realized that dragging around the Chateau won't bring them views or Patreons, so they got down to business.
Phillip sounds and looks like he's in shock. Well, it will be like that when you work hard and get tired.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
did you notice how few pastries there were for guests a sorry offering and not everyone wants alcohol with breakfast
I noticed that and couldn’t believe that snorts took one of them to at as well. Are hard boiled eggs a French thing for breakfast. I’ve not noticed them in hotels before.

Reactions: 23
It seems that two lazy people realized that dragging around the Chateau won't bring them views or Patreons, so they got down to business.
Phillip sounds and looks like he's in shock. Well, it will be like that when you work hard and get tired.
How many mistakes were made and how many pink pencils will be needed to fill in the gaps left because they were too tired to do a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
did you notice how few pastries there were for guests a sorry offering and not everyone wants alcohol with breakfast
maybe it was an apple juice?
---
the second picture ... "moving furniture back? who?? moi??!! now??!!?? i didn't come here for this kind of tit."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Where is Cat? We recently saw her in Dan's video, but not in recent Chateau Diaries vlogs?
Is that because both Dan and Chateau Diaries vlogs are time-warped?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where is Cat? We recently saw her in Dan's video, but not in recent Chateau Diaries vlogs?
Is that because both Dan and Chateau Diaries vlogs are time-warped?
time in dan's vlogs didn't yet happen in filthy chatlaine's vlogs.

• Haha
Phiphi fazes out the tartan terror ! That's the only reason he persisted in his job, for all the world to see. Gerry no longer needed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Congratulations @Patriciarella and @MRShavershamsdress for the new thread title. Y'all make me queef in a good way.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Dragomiroff

Monday at 10:13 AM
Last night, I said to @Jules100 that I was pulling back from CD and Tattle and would have to decline the invite to appear on the new podcast (I know you will all be terribly glum to not hear my RP accent - soz) but then the latest instalment hit my YouTube feed. I need to spew my bubbling bile. This devious wench! She really is a piece of work.
Most of you have already highlighted the lack of leadership with leaving EVERYTHING to the last minute. But in that recent instalment we truly got a glimpse into the gravity of destruction of that HMN. SJ claims weeds grew up in 2 days and yet she yanks out half a meter of the crawling variety from the courtyard… she highlights her dock invasion, which is most definitely months in the making considering the volume and height… we saw the state of the finish in the bnb rooms with window panes missing, bedroom furniture damaged, paint chipped, cheap drink making facilities, communal areas looking battered… What is this woman doing? What is Natalia’s role if she is the BnB manager? Does she just overlook these discrepancies or is SJ not willing to pay for them when they’re brought to her attention? I don’t understand how this can be allowed to happen with the amount of money coming in each month to comfortably remedy these issues? The astounding negligence - is it any wonder why Mmakhotso Moloi was neglected? The state of the stables is the true sentiment SJ feels for her own home - to allow rooms to fill up with debris like that attracting vermin, storing boilers which are loaded with chemicals is simply dangerous. It long stopped being funny this is just neglect - plain and simple. Where is the evidence that Stephanie Jarvis is improving this property? - all I’m seeing is more and more damage being caused.
And those kitchen cupboards are a lethal health risk. I was in NYC last weekend and was struck with food poisoning - I’m relatively resistant to under cooked food but it got me ferociously. The point is those doors harbour all manner of bacteria. SJ just doesn’t care about anything or one but herself. I’d be truly ashamed to welcome anyone into that building. Volunteers and staff are living there in that state - the hotel inspector needs calling in and condemning it. SJ has only just ordered colour coded chopping boards for meat, dairy, fish and vegetable prep - WTF?! How?
I have a litany of other points to make, but my cortisol levels are rising and so I’ll end it there. That episode compounds what we have been all saying for YEARS! It’s a dump top to bottom. I wonder if SJ decided to show this now, in the knowledge she can get away with anything and yet the money still comes in from the merry band of Patreons? It’s beyond me. She needs a therapist, project manager and a team of contractors.

Reactions:You, daisymaeteddy56, tuffiti and 57 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Monday at 3:08 PM
Ok Tattle Ladies and Tattle Gentlemen! It’s time to play the new game “Guess the LaLande Crotch!” View the pictures below and try to determine whether the crotch belongs to Fanny or PhiPhi! Each picture is more challenging than the next…only true Tattlers, trolls, haters, and hags can score 100%! The answer key is below.

IMG_5123.jpeg

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5139.jpeg

IMG_5134.jpeg

IMG_5132.jpeg

IMG_5137.jpeg

IMG_5127.jpeg

IMG_5136.jpeg

IMG_5135.jpeg

IMG_5124.jpeg

IMG_5138.jpeg

Answer Key:

1. PhiPhi
2. Fanny
3. PhiPhi
4. Fanny
5. PhiPhi
6. Fanny
7. PhiPhi
8. Fanny
9. PhiPhi
10. Fanny
11. PhiPhi
12. PhiPhi
13. PhiPhi

If you guessed all of them correctly, congratulations! You’re a true Tattler! 😆

IMG_5140.jpeg

Reactions:You, Margo Polo, StephaniesSupportConsort and 56 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Tuesday at 5:28 PM

My maternal great grandmother was born in 1890 and passed away in 1982 when I was a child. Her husband, my great grandfather, passed away in the early 1950’s. She lived in a small house (a little cottage) with 2 bedrooms and one bath. It was really cute, immaculately clean, and tastefully furnished. She had a tiny kitchen but somehow managed to cook the most wonderful meals. She always dressed nicely in a dress every day. She was kind, never met a stranger, and even though she didn’t have much money, she would give her last dollar to someone in need. My mother said that during the Great Depression, homeless men who were traveling and looking for work would occasionally stop at her home, knock on the kitchen door, and ask for a meal. She always gave them something to eat (in exchange, they had to listen to her read bible passages 😄). Later, my family found her house had been marked with a symbol signifying to travelers that she was kind and shared food. In my opinion, she was a real lady and had more “class” in her little finger than any of these château characters….especially LaLande. I’m sure many of us on here have had the pleasure of knowing people like that. Money and education doesn’t buy class.

Reactions:You, Aquablue, Granola Chic and 52 others

❤❤❤

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member

Tuesday at 10:47 PM
More Teabag interaction on 'BTCDs" vlog earlier :)

Y6I70Umh3grGz817B_vN9rZc=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pinned by Behind the Chateau Doors

Doing It Ourselves
10 hours ago
I pissed myself laughing at the end. You’re actually a good story teller

vkvaD7jCu26d9_slE_Yu0So=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

WvkvaD7jCu26d9_slE_Yu0So=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Behind the Chateau Doors

9 hours ago
Let’s make a baby, I mean a book together Michael
emoji_u2764.png

Reactions:You, tuffiti, Margo Polo and 49 others

ComtesseRose

VIP Member

Wednesday at 9:02 PM

Rosie Hugh is somebody I'd really love to betch-slap. A person completely devoid of empathy and an absolute selfish betch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been here since the single digits.
The Chateauverse Fatigue is real.
To think I ended up here because I was curious about Nic Larkin's face.
I stayed because I liked the people - still do... But commenting, archiving and making video edits that makes Stephanie's veins pop is an absolute joy. ❤

Reactions:Loire Valley, CountessPompidoo, la justice and 48 others

Remember to check the wiki for the newest Patreon video, or else Brenda Gibbons will appear on your TV and play American Patrol on her FUPA.
Happy Tattling.
Thank you @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread and all your hard work. Much appreciated by this (post) menopausal hag hater. Excellent title @Patriciarella and @MRShavershamsdress .

A small request @Patriciarella ... more squirrel comedy please 😆
---
isn't he allergic to dairy yet can eat croissant made with butter?
Hate to say it but not all croissants are made with butter. A number of our local boulangeries offer croissants made with all butter or cheaper ones not made with butter but vegetable fat. However, I bet they don't know that and buy the most expensive ones. You don't even want to know what goes into the supermarket mass produced ones!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this is repeating, had a hellish last 30 hours, but... :sick:
My last home had tile similar to this in the kitchen area. I don’t think the grout had ever been cleaned plus it had a rough finish that was dark in color. I scrubbed with a toothbrush and tile brush until I couldn’t see straight. It was so bad. I finally hired a woman with a steamer that literally transformed it! The grout and tile were actually a creamy white color when all the dirt and grease were removed. Best $100 ever spent. Princess could probably find a company to clean the whole dump from top to bottom, especially through the B&B season and have money left over for all the crap they buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They claimed that all of that trash was from the heating and boiler work being done, I guess packaging from all the pieces and parts as well as the boiler(s) themselves? I know that I saw what looked like a couple of water boiler tanks in there, too. Is it customary in France for the person who does the work to leave you all of old parts they took out, along with the debris from the new stuff? Most people who work on my house take all the debris and trash associated with the replacement and installation of new with them to dispose of! I would die if I had to dispose of hot water tanks! Here in the US, if you buy a new appliance or buy a new water heater, the company you purchased from will haul the old one away (sometimes you have to pay a fee for that, as it costs the company money when they do so at the landfill).
When we had our central heating put in the plumber took all the rubbish with him. It was all part of the job. Same with any further plumbing works including old hot water "ballons" all removed by the plumber and his guys. Bet Mr Spratt removes all the packaging and detritus eh @JackSpratt ?
---
I'd want alcohol if I were staying there, and the strong stuff too. Not some watered down fizzy wine and carton orange juice with minimum real orange in it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also how unprofessional was Snorts standing in the dining room stuffing a croissant in his gob!

More sodding coloured 1980s stemware, it's just buying for the sake of it even Fanny didn't sound convinced but it seems whatever he says goes.

Guess paying top dollar for this lieland experience includes this , maybe thats her brand nowdays . She who shouts from balcony no longer deserves all this some twit faker . I noted he threw the plastic bags behind the prep/dishes room door on the floor from his emenus purchases , for some one else to pick up latter ,probably natty or cuz . Also did you note the glass was shoved in the flithy cupboard unwashed from the emenus where hundreds of people visit which on review is now jump cut out . View attachment 2133381
He's beyond contempt.

Hey, Snorts this is for you!

arsehole.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My last home had tile similar to this in the kitchen area. I don’t think the grout had ever been cleaned plus it had a rough finish that was dark in color. I scrubbed with a toothbrush and tile brush until I couldn’t see straight. It was so bad. I finally hired a woman with a steamer that literally transformed it! The grout and tile were actually a creamy white color when all the dirt and grease were removed. Best $100 ever spent. Princess could probably find a company to clean the whole dump from top to bottom, especially through the B&B season and have money left over for all the crap they buy.
The only steamer that could clean that place would have to be nuclear powered!

• Haha
Pizza again, more dirty boxes to throw in the space Amoire just cleaned. With all those people couldn’t someone make a pot of soup or stew and serve with crusty bread, or even phiphi’s famous garlic bread. It’s probably cold pizza too, since they live in the middle of nowhere and the Australian guy isn’t there to heat up the pizza 🍕 blech 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When we had our central heating put in the plumber took all the rubbish with him. It was all part of the job. Same with any further plumbing works including old hot water "ballons" all removed by the plumber and his guys. Bet Mr Spratt removes all the packaging and detritus eh @JackSpratt ?
---

I'd want alcohol if I were staying there, and the strong stuff too. Not some watered down fizzy wine and carton orange juice with minimum real orange in it!
Yes, Mr Spratt does, packaging, pipework, hot water tanks (for scrap value) if the client does not want to deal with it. All the stuff ends up at ours until we do a big decheterie/scrap yard run. It's all part n parcel of the job.
---
Mr Spratt takes it away when he's doing a heating job, unless the client already has a skip there on site. He'll bring the packaging, tanks and old copper pipework home and he waits until he has a good amount then he sells it for scap value.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
time in dan's vlogs didn't yet happen in filthy chatlaine's vlogs.
I think they started wallpapering on Sunday/Monday because the week before they claimed they hoped the wallpaper would arrive on time before the B&B season.

So here is a little timeline:
She was in Dubai around 18th of March, returned on 23 of March. She discussed the wallpaper on her 6th of April flog. But you can hear she still has a cold while talking about wallpaper. which means it was filmed around 25th of March. they decided to go for bluebell wallpaper, last minute SJ changed into the creamy pink bluebell wallpaper instead of the greenish blue. Little greene takes about 1/2 days for dispatch & 3/5 working days of shipping. how on earth did the wallpaper not arrive on time for B&B season. She also claimed that they were expecting the wallpaper to be there before the B&B season start. it did.

Instead of wallpapering straight after Easter celebrations, she went antique shopping on Monday, phiphi left to puy vidal for his generous advice.
On Tuesday potts went pigeon hunting and SJ serving tea. Than Belgian Amaury arrived so she couldn't possibly wallpaper.
Also now shehad 2 ''chaos'' flogs instead of 1 :)

She is planning a trip away soon, too much time line stretching

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.