The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@JackSpratt what is your hubby's take on the slow water delivery to the guest wing. My oh says Nathans solution is going to cost as they will be constantly circulating hot water by pumping it to the wing so the hot water will need to be constantly heated.
Just had a quick look as have been away. Asked hubby (ho is not a happy person at the moment as his work van has gone kapoot and not reâirable but it has done over 400.000km) and he said only way really due to how long the run is, it needs a secodary return on a timer to run at peak times of the day. Have looked up Nathan's website, he's all legit and fully registered and RGE registered www.nsrenouvelables.fr, Mr Spratt says from looking at his site, Nathan knows what he's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok Tattle Ladies and Tattle Gentlemen! It’s time to play the new game “Guess the LaLande Crotch!” View the pictures below and try to determine whether the crotch belongs to Fanny or PhiPhi! Each picture is more challenging than the next…only true Tattlers, trolls, haters, and hags can score 100%! The answer key is below.

IMG_5123.jpeg

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5139.jpeg

IMG_5134.jpeg

IMG_5132.jpeg

IMG_5137.jpeg

IMG_5127.jpeg

IMG_5136.jpeg

IMG_5135.jpeg

IMG_5124.jpeg

IMG_5138.jpeg

Answer Key:

1. PhiPhi
2. Fanny
3. PhiPhi
4. Fanny
5. PhiPhi
6. Fanny
7. PhiPhi
8. Fanny
9. PhiPhi
10. Fanny
11. PhiPhi
12. PhiPhi
13. PhiPhi

If you guessed all of them correctly, congratulations! You’re a true Tattler! 😆

IMG_5140.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Ok Tattle Ladies and Tattle Gentlemen! It’s time to play the new game “Guess the LaLande Crotch!” View the pictures below and try to determine whether the crotch belongs to Fanny or PhiPhi! Each picture is more challenging than the next…only true Tattlers, trolls, haters, and hags can score 100%! The answer key is below.

View attachment 2123873

View attachment 2123874

View attachment 2123875

View attachment 2123876

View attachment 2123918

View attachment 2123878

View attachment 2123879

View attachment 2123880

View attachment 2123881

View attachment 2123882

View attachment 2123883

View attachment 2123915

View attachment 2123885

Answer Key:

1. PhiPhi
2. Fanny
3. PhiPhi
4. Fanny
5. PhiPhi
6. Fanny
7. PhiPhi
8. Fanny
9. PhiPhi
10. Fanny
11. PhiPhi
12. PhiPhi
13. PhiPhi

View attachment 2123944
Don't ever show close-ups of these ever again!

1682341881100.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
here in NZ you don't sit on a table, desk or any surface you prepare or eat food, it is cultural and applied across the board regardless of ethnicicity. It also makes sense the place where you eat shouldn't have contact with the place eating bi products are removed.

I was disgusted to see the table used to plonk toilet brushes on, granted Maria said its okay as they are new. No it doesn't matter if new. A kitchen table is where you eat food, food and items used to eat food id the only thing that should be placed on the table. Especially if peope pay to eat food prepared in that kitchen.

It's not okay! courtsey of white ribbon.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm just 4min in to the latest vlog and they are a bunch of lazy bleeping arseholes! They've had since then end of the season last year to get on top of the basics and they can't even be arsed to do that. I hope she gets tit reviews. Like we thought the garden is a shambles too full of docks. Makes me so bloody mad! What an utter tit pit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She proudly films the chair with bird tit stains in the same video as she talks about having the Dump all clean and ready for the B and B season. Is she renting out the 2 bedrooms above the crumbling grand salon? Which rooms are located above the grand salon? Do you think guests were sleeping in these rooms over the Easter holidays?

Do you get a 50% discount if you stay in one of the structurally unsafe rooms above the grand salon or does Phi Phi just place extra chocolates in your room?

I don’t think Mummy’s apartment is ever rented out to guests. I guess that is why Potts was staying in the Isabelle apartment ( which is still awaiting the huge chandeliers Fanny purchased to be delivered and installed).
Always remember, and never forget...they are UNWRAPPED chocolates left over from LAST Easter ( 2022) and touched by Little Pecker's hands!...Look mom, no gloves!!!! 😝😝😝😝😝😨😨😨😬😬😬😵💀

• Sick
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2123873

View attachment 2123874

View attachment 2123875

View attachment 2123876

View attachment 2123918

View attachment 2123878

View attachment 2123879

View attachment 2123880

View attachment 2123881

View attachment 2123882

View attachment 2123883

View attachment 2123915

View attachment 2123885

Answer Key:

1. PhiPhi
2. Fanny
3. PhiPhi
4. Fanny
5. PhiPhi
6. Fanny
7. PhiPhi
8. Fanny
9. PhiPhi
10. Fanny
11. PhiPhi
12. PhiPhi
13. PhiPhi

View attachment 2123944
Ah ha!!!! I am zee true Tattler!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fanny is all over the comments on Dan’s latest video, posting under one of her latest favorite aliases, Sgirl. Why is she so controlling and intrusive in answering questions and comments on Dan’s you tube channel. Sgirl is the equivalent of Caroline Gooder on Dan’s YouTube channels. Why does Dan not tell her to knock it off and stop answering questions on his YouTube channel?

Fanny has enough of her own crap to deal with on her Dump. Why is she always stalking other chateau YouTube sites and answering questions in their comment sections?

Nathan seems apprehensive when he encounters Fanny at the Dump. I think he knows she is going to try to get him to fix all other “emergencies” at the Dump which are outside of plumbing and heating, She does not hesitate to call contractors to get them to rush over to the Dump on their day off ( yet Fanny took months off to focus without being disturbed by others).

View attachment 2123873

View attachment 2123874

View attachment 2123875

View attachment 2123876

View attachment 2123918

View attachment 2123878

View attachment 2123879

View attachment 2123880

View attachment 2123881

View attachment 2123882

View attachment 2123883

View attachment 2123915

View attachment 2123885

Answer Key:

1. PhiPhi
2. Fanny
3. PhiPhi
4. Fanny
5. PhiPhi
6. Fanny
7. PhiPhi
8. Fanny
9. PhiPhi
10. Fanny
11. PhiPhi
12. PhiPhi
13. PhiPhi

View attachment 2123944
13 out of 13 I’m so ashamed 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Last night, I said to @Jules100 that I was pulling back from CD and Tattle...
Yes... this. I'm struggling to stomach CD at all now. It's so clearly a disaster and I cannot understand the volunteers who continue to subject themselves to the situation, nor can I get that people are willing to pay to stay there. It's unsafe, unhygienic, unfriendly (in many cases), and completely nasty. The best thing Amoury has done is to leave--he needed to save his sanity. People have called him boring--he is not boring in my opinion. He's actually interesting because he has a work ethic and he is kind to people and animals. Just because he doesn't create drama doesn't make him boring. Philip needs to get off the gravy train and get a life before his strange little heart gets broken, although I honestly do not hold hope for him. Man-child is the perfect description. I'm into letting people do and be their own thing--If I don't like it, I won't hang around them. His weird grandparent thing, china fetish, and love for all things granny-like is just too weird for me. Initially, he was almost intriguing (almost) with all his strangeness, but quickly, he became the kiss of death to this vlog (for me anyway). I don't like to see him or hear him. SJ is manic and definitely a narcissist. She thinks she is intelligent and sexy. She REALLY believes this. Unfortunately for her, she is rather sad and pathetic--aging not so very gracefully, and acting like a little girl half the time, and a trashy tart/complete idiot/lazy teen/scam artist the rest of the time. Yikes. Not much to be proud of there... I enjoyed the interaction with Isabelle and SJ--fascinating to watch the dynamics. Percy is disgusted with the lot of them. I don't think we'll be seeing Isabelle and Percy much anymore. Potts, as others have pointed out, is in love with his playboy image. Get a grip, Potts--you're not all that. Were you ever? I don't despise Dan, but I don't like him. His kids are really cute. His ideas for Analise's home and his ruin are ludicrous and I hate the junk yard he creates at the home where his little boys live. I doubt we see Baghead's family again. Marie is intelligent--I'm pretty sure she is completely done with the place, after taking a few "for the team" in the past. Nope. Stay away Marie and keep your lovely son away from that place. I am befuddled as to WHY Maria came back to cook. She IS talented! WHY????? Maria, go someplace NICE to work! The rest... they all must have a past they are trying to run from to be there and keep coming back.

I have only checked in a few times lately, but there doesn't appear to be any sign of the Comte. I am sorry and hope he is ok. Has there been any sign of Clara? I'm glad to see Karma is back and better. ❤
---
13 out of 13 I’m so ashamed 🫣
I got them all too.🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm just 4min in to the latest vlog and they are a bunch of lazy bleeping arseholes! They've had since then end of the season last year to get on top of the basics and they can't even be arsed to do that. I hope she gets tit reviews. Like we thought the garden is a shambles too full of docks. Makes me so bloody mad! What an utter tit pit!
Here we go again! tit pit!😂!!!!! I love it!!! We have to use that somehow in a thread sometime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@OhIDontKnow... said:
I think Jules putting her real self out there is great. Who cares if they know who we are.

@LadyRed said: Also, the fact that some of you are willing to show your faces does go even further to humanise us and make our concerns more valid.

They are all hypocrites they don't need to know anyone's identity because no one forced them to use their identities to create a YT channel.

There is no rule that states you have to show your face or use your real identity to create a channel or make youtube videos. There are channels (cooking, crafts, animals, games, news, kids etc) which use brand names & show no personal identity & they have much more views than any of their channels. They don't understand the business, they feel because they are showing their faces they are entitled to know who you are. A video was shared here of a chateau couple calling out the names of all their critics in their video (maybe to intimidate them) & Ryan privately went after a viewer who made a comment he didn't like & announced it on his vlog.

They are hypocrites because they have no problem with anonymous views which makes up more than 90 percent of all youtube channel views & they have no problem begging anonymous people for money online but they have a problem with anonymous opinions & make remarks about people hiding behind a PC screen. You don't need to give any content creator or vlogger your real identity or personal information, some of them are crooks & some of them (e.g. chateau community) are only on youtube to get money from strangers through paysites.

The percentage of silent views is calculated by using the number of comments & the number of views for each video so if they all decide to lock their videos only for commenters who they know e.g. friends & fans they would get only 500 - 1,000 views & if they're lucky 3,000 views. The people hiding behind a PC are the ones who help them earn most of their YT money & they should be careful for what they wish for because if YT introduces signing in to watch a video like instagram, pintrest etc they would lose a lot of views & money.

The real youtube pros (who understand the business) admit most of their viewers are silent or anonymous, that's how they make most of their YT money. One of them stated this few months ago & had a lot of 1st time commenters who had been watching for 10+ yrs. I prefer how YT used to be compared to now with all these arrogant, greedy & entitled e-beggars.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Davy visited the shitoo for 1 week. Davy certainly wasn't invited for his riveting dinner conversation and delightful repartee.
He planted a few bushes, which will soon be dying twigs. That didn't require Davy's attendance for a day, let alone a week. Why was Davy there?

Amuary quarried through rock for a week to dig a trench.

There are 3 gardeners and Fanny's brought in yet another volunteer.

Yet no one picked the weeds & dandelions and there's still a ton more yet to be picked.

It all beggars belief.
I hope to hand Fanny his bill for work done, his designs and orders of plants and trees, he must regret ever hearing of CHMN. If any future Clients get wind of his involvement and see the resultant disaster zone they will employ their money elsewhere.

Reactions: 15
Here we go again! tit pit!😂!!!!! I love it!!! We have to use that somehow in a thread sometime.
tit pit, can't be arsed, wanker, tosser words I can manage to use on the daily :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I thought could I ever vlog and the answer would be no, as it would just be one long bleep from start of the day to then end. There's quite a lot of swearing that goes on in this house.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It really looked like any kind of packaging was literally dropped into the stables without a second thought. It seems so careless considering that somebody, i.e. Amaury, actually wanted to use that space.

Also about the weeding; didn't they use a weed torch in the past?
Like everything else Dan probably broke or lost it!
It would appear that not one person at the place tidied up or disposed of things in a timely manner. Just open a door and throw it in. Lack of direction from the top. No excuses!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.