The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs a trip to Little Greene in London when you can shop online. Here are some wallpaper samples for Squirrel Boy's Study Bedroom. So many choices - who knew??? A number have matching fabrics - paaarfact! What's your preference?

1. Kurre Pink Woodland Squirrel Wallpaper
1682677748741.png

2. Pink Squirrels - Seamless
1682677768908.png

3. Squirrel Mountain
1682677830687.png

4. Squirrel and Dove LINEN/IVORY - Sanderson
1682678085696.png

5. Squirrel and Dove Teal/Red - Sanderson
1682678100640.png

6. ARTHOUSE Ashdown Pheasant Squirrel Wallpaper Sage Green
1682678112747.png

7. Autumnal Squirrel
1682678133871.png

8. Oak Tree Tails - Washed Demin
1682678183871.png

9. SQUIRREL & SUNFLOWER, Angus Red
1682679744956.png

10. High Victorian Gothic - Melbury Squirrel Frieze
1682678270061.png

11. The Secret Squirrel
1682679920312.png

12. Retro Forest Animals
1682680227329.png

13. Yellow Squirrel Wallpaper - Picuki
1682680599794.png

14. Australia Borastapeter- Charlie (White) Removable
1682680830937.png

15. Graham & Brown - Woodland Animals
1682681057442.png

16. Spoonflower - Squirrel (with matching fabric)
1682681258832.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I noticed that and couldn’t believe that snorts took one of them to at as well. Are hard boiled eggs a French thing for breakfast. I’ve not noticed them in hotels before.
Snorts looked like a rat grabbing bread off the table and running off to eat it!

IMG_5166.gif

IMG_5167.jpeg

While the guests were seated and eating breakfast, Snorts hovers by the window, in his beanie and jacket, stuffing a croissant in his face. Rude.

Honestly, why go to all the trouble of trying to make the farmhouse look like some weird version of Versailles, buying all the hundreds of pieces of china, crystal, and cutlery, and setting up a “fancy” breakfast if the host is going to dress like he just came from the field. Wearing a hat inside the house. Standing over the guests while eating…I would have felt uncomfortable. I guess everyone was going for a walk after breakfast, so that explains his outfit. But still, Snorts just “plays” as if he’s sophisticated when I don’t think he really has a clue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is this the first project that Phillip has done from start to finish?
It seems that two lazy people realized that dragging around the Chateau won't bring them views or Patreons, so they got down to business.
Phillip sounds and looks like he's in shock. Well, it will be like that when you work hard and get tired.
Has there ever been a project that isn’t screwed up or not completed at the shitoo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
200w.gif

Ruth from Cathy Monte flog (2).png

ruthywriter
📚 5 X Sunday Times bestselling author LONDON/AMSTERDAM 📢 THE VILLA out in paperback June 22nd

This Account is Private

giphy (13).gif

giphy (15).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My last home had tile similar to this in the kitchen area. I don’t think the grout had ever been cleaned plus it had a rough finish that was dark in color. I scrubbed with a toothbrush and tile brush until I couldn’t see straight. It was so bad. I finally hired a woman with a steamer that literally transformed it! The grout and tile were actually a creamy white color when all the dirt and grease were removed. Best $100 ever spent. Princess could probably find a company to clean the whole dump from top to bottom, especially through the B&B season and have money left over for all the crap they buy.
You can buy those professional floor steamer / scrubbing machines. I thought about getting one for my house, instead of having them out twice a year with my old tile floors. 100% needed at Lalande.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Snorts looked like a rat grabbing bread off the table and running off to eat it!

View attachment 2133653

View attachment 2133661

While the guests were seated and eating breakfast, Snorts hovers by the window, in his beanie and jacket, stuffing a croissant in his face. Rude.

Honestly, why go to all the trouble of trying to make the farmhouse look like some weird version of Versailles, buying all the hundreds of pieces of china, crystal, and cutlery, and setting up a “fancy” breakfast if the host is going to dress like he just came from the field. Wearing a hat inside the house. Standing over the guests while eating…I would have felt uncomfortable. I guess everyone was going for a walk after breakfast, so that explains his outfit. But still, Snorts just “plays” as if he’s sophisticated when I don’t think he really has a clue.
This was 'breakfast' before going to Emmaus that opens at 2pm. He's so far up his own arse now it's nauseating, the feeling of entitlement. What I'd like to know is would these guests be happy with this if they were staying in a hotel or another B&B and the host walks through stuffing his face, I bet the answer would be a no they'd complain big time.

No, it's like they're given a get out clause because of who they are, the poor little middleaged orphanand her ever knowledgeable child partner.
---
In the US we call that “resting witch face!” 😆
In the UK we'd call it Gurning.
gurning.jpeg

• Haha
He's so far up his own arse now it's nauseating, the feeling of entitlement
Snorts is so full of himself I am waiting for the "Coronation of the King of LaLaLande " in the next CD !!! Coronation🐿Coronation

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This was 'breakfast' before going to Emmaus that opens at 2pm. He's so far up his own arse now it's nauseating, the feeling of entitlement. What I'd like to know is would these guests be happy with this if they were staying in a hotel or another B&B and the host walks through stuffing his face, I bet the answer would be a no they'd complain big time.

No, it's like they're given a get out clause because of who they are, the poor little middleaged orphanand her ever knowledgeable child partner.
---

In the UK we'd call it Gurning.
View attachment 2133818
By all means, come and great your guests and ensure breakfast service meets their needs, but it's completely unacceptable behaviour for a B&B host to stand there stuffing food in their face in front of the guests.

But sadly Fanny's paying guests are under the false impression that they're dear friends all living together in the shitoo and sharing meals & entertainment. These visitors are deluded into believing they're a welcome part of the false live, love, laugh narrative Fanny continues to perpetuate. These guests seem to forget they're paying dearly for the privilege of dining with Fanny & Snorty and sleeping in a unfinished room in a derelict building.

If Fanny bumped into these guests in an airport she probably wouldn't recognize them, and if she did, she'd quickly turn and walk the other way to avoid them. Fanny would be shocked and none to happy to discover they got upgraded too. Even better if they were already travelling first class and Fanny was stuck back in economy!

1682685425845.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Pizza again, more dirty boxes to throw in the space Amoire just cleaned. With all those people couldn’t someone make a pot of soup or stew and serve with crusty bread, or even phiphi’s famous garlic bread. It’s probably cold pizza too, since they live in the middle of nowhere and the Australian guy isn’t there to heat up the pizza 🍕 blech 🤢
also did you get the twats setting up a lunch table because they didn't have time to have lunch downstairs what a pile of guff she had time to swan around the garden look at the incubator irritate Cuz. They are so full of shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Notice the Prince of Porcelain eating his dinner out of a plastic container again!!!
I know he acts like a 3 year old, so do they not trust him to eat using the big-boy china?
Maria is sick of doing his special orders- she’s not a line cook

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 2133653

View attachment 2133661

Ill mannered pleb just so out of order

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Love the title you guys! @ComtesseRose I was going to say you are peach but then thought about all the peaches in the last thread instead you are the bomb!
Firstly I’m shocked that she was saying Aubusson! Secondly she possesses many cleaning aids that were mentioned such as carpet steam cleaner. The trouble is someone has to use it. Much easier to have a robot doing it. Thirdly we have to remember who opens the boxes! Natty must not know how to break down a box! I seriously think she is the princess! She does squat!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maria is sick of doing his special orders- she’s not a line cook
I used to watch a personal chef on YouTube she fed the family all three meals and snacks and special guests dinners, all homemade, so if F4F is paying Maria to cook shouldn’t she be providing the meals, but probably Fanny cheaped out and doesn’t pay her enough or distracts her and has her doing other menial work, like she does with Amoire

Reactions: 20
I used to watch a personal chef on YouTube she fed the family all three meals and snacks and special guests dinners, all homemade, so if F4F is paying Maria to cook shouldn’t she be providing the meals, but probably Fanny cheaped out and doesn’t pay her enough or distracts her and has her doing other menial work, like she does with Amoire
the kitchen was sullied after Maria’s departure and she took several days to clear out all the junk store useless tat from her work area and sanitize it properly. I cannot imagine she is paid very well to deal with all that

• Angry
  • Heart
I bet Annmarie wanted the new heating system and water tanks to go in the stables in the first place! Then he wouldn’t have had to move his tools, twice. Less pipes to run, tear down less ceiling and not destroy Potts finished kitchen. SJ probably complained to Snorty and he got his clipboard out.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.