The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has narcissistic blindness to anything going on around her that doesn’t suit her. She has followers still who defend and pay her money every month to feed their romantic chateau dreams. Her flying monkeys are loyal so far. She can continue lying and they won’t change their minds. We have the same problem in the states with politics. No matter what some do or say their followers remain faithful to the point of violence. I’m not sure what drives people like that, but it seems nearly impossible to open their eyes to truth.
It Seems the same US political people follow F4F. Is this an American trait?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Having not watched for ages, and against my better judgement, I had a peek at the Gift Grab just now. And there was Fanny, modelling the amazing designer dresses sent in from an Aussie chap. You're right @RubyT Fanny did the obligatory twirls, and apart from one, they all bloody fitted paaaaaaaarfectly.
Swirling around she announced ‘we need to go on a holiday just to wear these dresses’.
Like when isn’t she ever NOT on one.
She makes me want to puke 🤢

EDIT : John, who sent the dresses posted on the vlog. John you're deranged. She doesn't care, why you sent them, just that you did. And please dont encourage her to buy any more bloody shoes, hats, and pearls FGS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2143509
Gastronomique
9 hours ago
Im so thrilled you loved the dresses, I enjoyed choosing them for you with lots of magical places in mind to wear them. I think La Dolce Vita (scene from Under the Tuscan Sun) dancing in the fountain like the Fellini film. Now just some wide brimmed hats in black or white, ropes of pearls and stunning heels! Hugs John from Australia.
This John/Gastronomique guy must have been in touch with the HMN before he sent the dresses in order to confirm what dress size SJ is, hasn't he? FFS, how desperately pathetic! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Funny how when you check out the Christie’s website they don’t have a single listing for shittelaine tastemakers! I considered looking to see if those two idiots that worked with her were still employed, but I wasn’t going to scroll through 504 employees.

They both still work there - I've followed Christies on Instagram well before they showed up with Stephanie. While the guy and girl who were featured with Stephanie don't make appearances in Instagram as regularly as others who work there, they have both shown up since January.

Reactions: 13
It's going to be breathtaking when in full bloom, and he loved creating it and choosing the plants and where to put them. A true gardener
I do worry though whether that piece of plastic he put under the soil will prevent the plants putting their roots deep enough. It wasnt needed and I'd hate him to be saddened if a lot of the plants don't survive.
On my side of the world the weed guard is put down and then an X cut in the fabric and then a hole dug and plant placed in the hole. Compost is then laid on top of the fabric, water can go through but weeds don't come up. I think he didn't show that he will be cutting a hole in the fabric as all the plants were still in pots just showing where he will put them, at least I hope so .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also wondered why they put that membrane down, I think they haven't taken into account the spread of some of those plants, it looks great now but will soon all need thinning out.
And the sheer ignorance of the plants they've bought, no knowledge what's perennial or annual, shade or sun loving, different watering requirements, soil conditions, some plants become huge quickly... no planning, just winging it 🤦‍♀️ Hey ho! The garden reflects it's owner, it's an absolute mess :ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO: It will look pretty in the beginning but turn ugly soon.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

we missing another tattler, hasn't posted for a while and I miss him, anyone else picked up who?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes, picked that up too, plus they mentioned they had cuttings from a plant from teabag's GrandMother. That's a sweet way to remember her by. The Pethericks have had their faults vlogging in the past, but the one thing that comes across is they are very family orientated and look after each other.
I am beginning to really enjoy his vlogs again. Especially his choice of ariel shots and music.
Fanny seems to be copying the tunes Dan picks for his anti H&S vlogs. She is sooooooo lazy.
---

I think Jacobs Creek first introduced that into the UK :unsure: Then M&S jumped on that band wagon, the the rest followed. Waitrose still sell it btw
I have always liked Doing It Ourselves and The Pethericks YT channels. Ultimately because, like you, I feel that they take care/help each other as a family = rather rare in this day and age.

I must look into that wine at Waitrose as it was defo a lovely, light red wine for summer and with the upcoming Coronation next Sat, one I may wish to raise a glass to for our newly annoited King Charles. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.